Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Getting Started

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Amazon Dehydrator

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineCliffe5
Stranger
 User Gallery
Some big and some small
    #26493077 - 02/19/20 11:11 AM (1 year, 16 days ago)

I was just wondering if there is any input out there why most of my mushrooms are coming in somewhat small but one of my cakes produces pretty big shrooms? It's all from the same spore syringe so I just thought it kinda odd.

I designate the small mushrooms as the ones that start to open up while they are still small.

Also, is there anything wrong with letting some shrooms air dry on a paper towel for a couple days while I wait on some others to mature to the point where I'd have enough for a trip?

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleInfiniteDreams
Male

Re: Some big and some small [Re: Cliffe5]
    #26493132 - 02/19/20 11:58 AM (1 year, 16 days ago)

How come human kids grow in different shapes and sizes when they have the same parents?

And yes, you should dehydrate them quickly to preserve them or they will start to rot.

Offlineoldest hippie
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Some big and some small [Re: Cliffe5]
    #26493290 - 02/19/20 01:48 PM (1 year, 16 days ago)

Quote:

Cliffe5 said:
I was just wondering if there is any input out there why most of my mushrooms are coming in somewhat small but one of my cakes produces pretty big shrooms? It's all from the same spore syringe so I just thought it kinda odd.

I designate the small mushrooms as the ones that start to open up while they are still small.

Also, is there anything wrong with letting some shrooms air dry on a paper towel for a couple days while I wait on some others to mature to the point where I'd have enough for a trip?

You should dry them as quickly as possible. You can use a food dehydrator, a desiccant dryer even your oven.  You probably have quite enough for a trip, and if you eat them fresh, you get the psilocin before it oxidizes.

--------------------
Time gets much more valuable the older I get, and no matter how much money I spend, I can't get a second of it back.

InvisibleFeasoghorm

Re: Some big and some small [Re: oldest hippie]
    #26493998 - 02/19/20 09:47 PM (1 year, 16 days ago)

Prolly jst genetic expression if you did cakes.
And the only way to get your fruits truly cracker dry to ensure max shelf life is by dehydrator. We all have a least one $40 Dehydro.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Amazon Dehydrator

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Getting Started