Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineEricDeInstigator
Instigator
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carolinas Flag
Great Service at www.reliablespores.com
    #26472763 - 02/06/20 08:28 PM (4 years, 1 month ago)

I just wanted to thank Shroomery Sponsor - ]Reliable Spores for their great service and extremely fast shipment.  I ordered one syringe and mentioned my membership at Shroomery and they kick in a "gift" of a second syringe.  The prices are great.  There are not the games with insane shipping prices.  They were responsive to one question I had in a timely fashion (amazingly fast). Having ordered stuff in the past like this(from other places)  I was expecting a wait .  When the discreetly and well packed order arrived in about two days I was very pleasantly surprised.    Also I got a karmic wink ....  The last spores I bought  were way back in the mid to late 1990's.  My spore guy from back then died almost 10 years ago.  The weird thing is Reliable sent me spores developed by the guy I used to buy from! :  Psylocybe Fanaticus. The syringes  look good and dark with spores.  You can link Reliable Spories here: www.reliablespores.com  or info@reliablespores.com  OR here is a pic of the card I got. 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineYumyumyumyum
Thinker
 User Gallery

Loc: PacNW
Re: Great Service at www.reliablespores.com [Re: EricDeInstigator]
    #26886651 - 08/18/20 12:30 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Excellent customer service! They were prompt in dealing with an issue and also included an extra syringe with my order. The shipping is quick as well as any inquiry. The process was easy using cashapp. Plenty of spores in the syringe. I got 4 types.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag