Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | Next > | Last >
OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Bowels of Canada
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Big Worm]
    #26469493 - 02/05/20 12:10 AM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Big Worm said:

I’m about to get into The Witcher 3 though

I just started it myself, I can't say I'm impressed yet, it really hasn't got a hold on me, which is weird since I usually love open world rpg's and I've only heard good things about it.

I fucking hated witcher 2 tho... This one is definitely better, but I still feel pretty 'meh' about it so far.

I've barely scratched the surface I think but really, I don't see why people give it so much  praise.. Maybe it gets better (I hope), but I feel like I'm forcing myself to play it at this point.

--------------------
Nothing is true, everything is permissible.

Our laws make law impossible; our liberties destroy all freedom; our property is organized robbery; our morality an impudent hypocrisy; our wisdom is administered by inexperienced or mal-experienced dupes; our power wielded by cowards and weaklings; and our honour false in all its points. I am an enemy of the existing order for good reasons.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleRobo
R Series 66Y
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Barnaby] * 1
    #26469501 - 02/05/20 12:15 AM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Barnaby said:
Time to get a new laptop  gaming computer.  It burns up and not that old, just have to put a fan by it when I play the heavy games meaning of course what destroys your computer. 

Why not get a tower PC with some actual airflow if you want to play "heavy" games? Like a small ITX rig...

Offlinechibiabos
Cosmic Pond Scum
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Robo]
    #26469595 - 02/05/20 02:18 AM (4 years, 1 month ago)

I've always used the keyboard for this one, but it's honestly probably best done with a joystick.

InvisibleThe Phleg
Big Dick Chakra

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Uncanny Valley
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: chibiabos]
    #26469630 - 02/05/20 03:43 AM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Same here, but usually games that aren't AAA on PC. Just got a switch so I'm playing smash, pokemon shield and led go, minecraft, Layton, Luigi's mansion, zelda, and SWITCH WARFRAME. Haven't had a console since the 360 and I'm really having fun with the switch.

--------------------
You wanna get high? Drink tap water.
--------------------

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Robo]
    #26469753 - 02/05/20 06:48 AM (4 years, 1 month ago)

By heavy I hope you know what I mean just ones that take 4 hours to load and memory and graphic intensive.  I know shit about computers but have a brother who got a degree in such shit and can build me one. 

So much cheaper then Alienware.  He works at Alta in Utah as a computer tech.  So yeah, think I will go with a desktop this time around.  Guy can build one from scratch.

Offlinebabylonica
stumbling through life

Loc: North Carolina Flag
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Barnaby]
    #26469889 - 02/05/20 08:44 AM (4 years, 1 month ago)

I just started a vanilla survival minecraft server with my friends and I've been playing that. I don't think minecraft will ever get old, such a fun game.

InvisibleMasked
The Nutter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
    #26470040 - 02/05/20 10:35 AM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Elitist PC mentality is immature and dumb.  Just my opinion :shrug:

Every console offers something the others cannot.  Namely, exclusive triple AAA titles.  Comparing or arguing over game systems and PC is like arguing over music lol

The nintendo switch is one of the best consoles I've ever owned.  Very cool system with games like zelda and mario.

I love my ps4 because it's the hub of my home theater system...blu ray, spotify, Netflix, etc.  Plus...God of war, last of us, uncharted, etc

I like my PC for programs like Rosetta stone  :smirk:

I would like to make a gaming PC this year.

And xbox...well I dont own one anymore but they have gears I suppose.

--------------------

InvisibleD3_Myc
Weeb Trash
I'm a teapot

Loc: Year Zero
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Masked]
    #26470045 - 02/05/20 10:39 AM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Haven’t been gaming much lately but downloaded tomb raider, dragon ball kakarot, nekopara series and a few other dating sims. Was playing mortal combat the other night with the kids

InvisibleRobo
R Series 66Y
    #26470406 - 02/05/20 02:23 PM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Barnaby said:
By heavy I hope you know what I mean just ones that take 4 hours to load and memory and graphic intensive.  I know shit about computers but have a brother who got a degree in such shit and can build me one. 

Yes, heavy as in graphically intensive. Games that require lots of power and generate heat.

If you want to push 1440p (or beyond) at a good frame rate, which you should be shooting for in 2020, you probably want some good intake and exhaust fans.

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26470472 - 02/05/20 03:08 PM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Barnaby said:
Just curious.  How many people on the shroomery play games on the computer and also on consoles?

I sold my PS4 after finishing Red Dead and will wait until next Winter, researching it, amazing what they are doing and what is coming for December 2020.

They are writing that the basics are 500 U.S.  Will do it.  Computer games have so many glitches and sometimes one doesn't know what to expect.  It is complicated.  Console is easy of course. 

What got me going on this was what they are planning for the next Grand Theft Auto with the next gen.  Yes it almost a year away but console games seem monatous to me.  Computer games are more for adults or give you that option for games that are of a different maturity level and not the short attention span.

Not knocking anyone, to each their own.  I just wonder what December will bring.  Thoughts and opinions are welcome.:beer:

I do.. When I actually have a PC anyway.. Which is usually a laptop and nothing close to a gaming rig, so I typically only play games that are somewhat old or not too heavy on the specs... Mostly games you just don't really see on console or don't transition over well, like age of empire games and the like, city builders, physics based games, shit like that.

But mostly I'm a console guy... The ease of installation and not having to worry about if I can run it or not is preferred, and I can play games in my living room on a pretty big screen... That said, if I could afford a heavyweight gaming rig and had the space for it, I'd prolly lean more towards PC, just so many more options.

--------------------

Our laws make law impossible; our liberties destroy all freedom; our property is organized robbery; our morality an impudent hypocrisy; our wisdom is administered by inexperienced or mal-experienced dupes; our power wielded by cowards and weaklings; and our honour false in all its points. I am an enemy of the existing order for good reasons.

InvisibleLophosaurus
suruasohpol

Loc: CA Flag
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: LuSiD9]
    #26471111 - 02/05/20 09:03 PM (4 years, 1 month ago)

I built my PC for under $600 a couple years ago. It can still play every game and can play them beautifully. I download from Steam and have never had to worry about if my system can run a game or not and I don't think that is really an issue with PC's anymore. Every once in a while I have to program the controller for my PC and that can be a little annoying, but you only have to do it once usually. I have my PC connected to a 70" TV with really good sound too.

If you build a PC and wait to get last years parts on sale then you can get a really nice rig for cheap, like super cheap. PC's are super easy to build too. Everything just plugs into a connector and the connectors really only fit in the places they need to go so it's really hard to mess it up.

OfflineSporeJunkie
Pöåšt Šhïttēr
Male User Gallery

Loc: TheOnlyTenISee
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #26471122 - 02/05/20 09:08 PM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Runescape

--------------------
Royale with cheese

Onlinespirit_shadow
Beta Crypt 3

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Lophosaurus] * 1
    #26471147 - 02/05/20 09:37 PM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Lophosaurus said:
I built my PC for under $600 a couple years ago. It can still play every game and can play them beautifully. I download from Steam and have never had to worry about if my system can run a game or not and I don't think that is really an issue with PC's anymore. Every once in a while I have to program the controller for my PC and that can be a little annoying, but you only have to do it once usually. I have my PC connected to a 70" TV with really good sound too.

If you build a PC and wait to get last years parts on sale then you can get a really nice rig for cheap, like super cheap. PC's are super easy to build too. Everything just plugs into a connector and the connectors really only fit in the places they need to go so it's really hard to mess it up.

Instructions unclear...... Dick stuck in disk drive :house:

--------------------
This is the way.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

InvisibleD3_Myc
Weeb Trash
I'm a teapot

Loc: Year Zero
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: CookieCrumbs] * 2
    #26474697 - 02/07/20 09:02 PM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Tried dusting off monster hunter world again. Had to start over.

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #26474773 - 02/07/20 10:24 PM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Lophosaurus said:

Okay.. Well you've got me almost convinced.

I'm gonna wait tho and see what these next gen consoles have to offer first though...

Or maybe not :lol:

I love the plug and play aspect, but I mean if PC's are gettin that easy, it kinda changes things.

At the same time, with console.. I plug one cord into the wall, one cord into the t.v,.. And voila!

So I dunno yet.. Let's see how my paychecks and debt situation/console prices are this year.

You make a very strong point though 👍

--------------------

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: LuSiD9] * 1
    #26475149 - 02/08/20 08:54 AM (4 years, 1 month ago)

""At the same time, with console.. I plug one cord into the wall, one cord into the t.v,.. And voila!"

Yeah.  Maybe it is harder than I think to put together a P.C.  If it is that simple, I don't think so, I destroyed one once trying to figure it out but maybe simpler now.

Have no fucking clue. But great to just plug in a console and have it work despite some bullshit of having to pay an extra 30 to get some games to work having to sign up.

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: D3_Myc] * 1
    #26476148 - 02/08/20 09:12 PM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Your game room is siiiiiiick.

Playing Overwatch on XB with my new gently-used Halo 5 controller.

OfflineDeadlySin
Student of Shroomery

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Lophosaurus] * 1
    #26476651 - 02/09/20 09:30 AM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Lophosaurus said:
Try Rimworld

The only game where you can make hats out of humans, harvest organs for the black market and get pissed off if you eat without a table. War Crimes Simulator. Fantastic game.

InvisibleDety
Old No.7
Folding@home Statistics
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: DeadlySin] * 1
    #26476702 - 02/09/20 10:02 AM (4 years, 1 month ago)

With the coronavirus i had to fire up some......

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Dety]
    #26485604 - 02/14/20 02:56 PM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Trying to get back into RE2 the reboot.  Just, hooked on one game.  Because I don't have to think so much and I can choose the speed of a strategy game of a decent builder.  Played Civ's for most my life but into Banished. 

They laugh about it.  And I miss warfare and conquering land and different ways to win a game.  But I have put like 1,300 hours into and every DLC.  Bored of it till the next one. 

But younger generations, wow.  How you handle that much going on at once with so many multiplayer games playing MORDHAU.  Someone types, SUTTREE, then I am dead and I have some hours on it. 

People master these games.  I prefer chess matches in games.  To much input at once.  But I have been using my favorite substances for a long time now. Soma seems interesting for an old game.  Got bored of Observer.  Get used to keys and I play and fuck them up thinking it is a different game.

Makes me laugh thinking about it.  My short response ability.  But I am not living with my parents so there is that.  Cat controls things here, lol.  Doesn't like attention being taken away from him.  Enjoy your gaming.

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | Next > | Last >

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom