Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineFuckCancer
Serial Chiller
Male User Gallery

Loc: Australia Flag
First Time Trip w/ Family! 1.5g Wild Pan Cyans :)
    #26465609 - 02/02/20 04:46 PM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Hi everyone, hope you're all well! I have a little backstory to begin with but if you would like to skip it, you're more than welcome to skip to the actual trip below.

[Quick Back Story]
Firstly, I'd like to quickly say, that this is my first time reaching higher than a level 1 and second time taking shrooms ever, and this was the first time for both my mother and aunty. Now, I'm very close to my family, especially my mother because she was my carer during my 2 year cancer battle through 2016/2017. Been in remission since 2017. I am a huge advocate for cannabis, and now more so mushrooms. My mother has been studying Ayhuasca and has been wanting to do that for some time for that spiritual experience. I told her mushies are the next best thing (maybe) and much easier to get. I found some amazing wild Pan Cyans thanks to this community teaching me many things about identification and everything. I treated them with love during the process from picking to drying. I knew when gathering these beauties that they would treat us right. Now for the trip!

THE TRIP

5pm-10pm

So I weigh out 1.5 g of cyans for both my mother and I and made tea for her and lemon tek with oj for me. MY aunty arrives home from work and say's let the fun begin! (She is actually suppose to be trip sitting us and she was going to do the shrooms the next day - more to come on that.) So mum and I both drink down our magic mush, sit on the couch and now we wait.

So at first we felt a bit anxious after we drank the mushroom tea and oj, then it just sort of crumbled away... then we started geeking, laughing so much and so hard that we were crying laughing. We were rubbing all the tears on our face and it felt so good. I put on this awesome playlist I made for us. The music got wider, we felt an immense happy sadness, but we felt it as one with the EVERYTHING around us. Everything was happy and felt like everything was looking at us and just swaying with us to the music. It was such a happy and peaceful state. It felt right. It felt like how life is suppose to be. All I kept saying was “Love, just love. Everything is love” trying to explain how I was feeling to my Aunty who was trip sitting us. Start to have some epic visuals. The lights start breathing and illuminating bright to dull back n forth. It was quite funny because when i looked away from the lights they would get brighter but when i looked at them they went dull as if they were scared of me looking at them. I then close my eyes and see a kaleidoscope of green leaves taking me to a Forrest with mushrooms everywhere of all sorts of colours and shapes and it was all just loving and happy and welcoming.

Then I look at the tv screen that we have spotify chromecasted onto playing the playlist and I see this face looking at me everywhere but it wasn’t a scary face, it was like smiling and just watching us be happy and just feel everything as one. I stand up and wrap my gf's blanket around me and over my head and walk around. At one point I felt like I was being cradled like a baby. Everything was brand new again. I felt like I was 5 yrs old again experiencing life for the first time. It was a beautiful feeling. All these things came in waves. The man looking at us I called the Mushroom Man. I kept saying the mushroom man is here and he’s happy we are here. It was like, “god/universe” but had a face in everywhere I looked. In the tv. The wall the shadows. Everywhere. He was just there and felt like he was taking care of us. The face wasn't necessarily clear as day to see but it would be like a silhouette of a face that looked just like this guy but with a mushroom hat lol.

I go to eat a banana and it takes me literally 10 minutes to peel this banana and eat it lol. But it was AMAZING. It tasted like nothing I ever ate before. Bear in mind, it’s like we are kids again. Everything is foreign. EVERYTHING is brand new and lovey.

While I’m eating the banana I can feel it’s natural decay in my hand. I literally feel the banana skin getting softer, moister, darker, etc. Really cool experience that was. Holding a glass of water was amazing too. Felt like I was just holding an orb of water as if I was a wizard that just conjured it up. We decided to go outside and have a walk, I was much more comfortable inside but my mum was just standing next to the pond out back with her arms extended to her side and looking up. She described it as she was being lifted up into the stars by a beautiful warm light. Somehow my aunty got her back inside because there were people walking around the park/pond.

WE get back inside and we both decide, "Let's give Aunty some now instead of tomorrow!" We debated that for a good while but was probably only 5 minutes. I also kept finding myself looking at the clock and realizing how SLOW time is passing but I'm loving every second. SO we go fuck it, we are good, nothings gonna happen to us we are safe and its all love. So half way through mine and mums trip, we decide to give aunty her dose.

Now she just munches them all down and chases it with OJ. What a legend right? lol

We all sit back on the couch and continue our amazing visuals and feelings through the music. About 30 minutes later, my aunty starts geeking too, and then she lifts off! The mushroom is now taking her on a journey. She goes up into her room and we follow her and she turns her light on (a very bright fluorescent light) and we all start laughing so incredibly loud at this light as if it was egging us on to just laugh. As if he was a stand up comic just telling us jokes and making us laugh. MY aunty lays in her bed and is swimming on your blanket. She's just smiling and continuing to say how much fun she is having. We turn tbe light off and my aunty says she wants to just chill in her room for a bit. So we let her and go back downstairs. As we are leaving her room she"s laughing saying "It looks like you guys are walking out into the mist" hahaha. I just kept thinking of Harry Potter and The Goblet Of Fire when they are at the maze at the end and it was all misty.

At this point mum and I are on the comedown and my aunty is PEAKING! We can hear her laughing upstairs. She then calls out to us and we go up and then walk her downstairs.

She hasnt been downstairs yet when shes peaking so when we are halfway down the stairs her eyes just go SO WIDE and she smiles and says's "OMG its like heaven everything is shiny and so beautiful" But shes speaking in a british accent now. And she says "OMG why am i speaking in a british accent *in british*" and its just the funniest thing. There were moments where she would snap out of her trip kind of and ask us both if we were alright. I told her we are perfectly fine but it was very interesting to see her do that because the reason she kept snapping out of it and asking that was she was suppose to trip sit us. It was quite interesting to see how that worked.

So we have come down pretty much mum and I and are just taking care of my aunty and letting her have fun and just enjoying it with her. Showing her new things, things to touch, try and eat, everything. She felt a lot of the same sensations we did. At this point its around 10pm. Aunty is doing her thing and she decides to go to bed and enjoy the rest of her trip in darkness and alone. She said she loved it the next day.

All in all on this trip we felt a lots of emotions; happy, sad, and I had many realizations when I was on the come down. Just realizing how therapeutic it is and how it can really help people with depression anxiety everything!

For those of you who are where I am and am just starting the mushroom journey, all I can say to you at this moment is you will get emotional, you cry one second, the next your so happy, then you’re happy sad again. It’s all just such an immense deep emotion that just feels good and right. That was my experience at least and I hope you all feel the immense love around you on these beautiful natural organic medicine.

Love man, Just love.

Also if anyone wants the playlist i made here it is:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3AaKVSCJNmn0aTC2Ifeupj?si=pBPdB5QGQ22ce_f6rGvn3Q

--------------------

Edited by FuckCancer (01/08/21 03:10 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBilliswow
Stranger

Loc: UK Flag
Re: First Time Trip With Mum and Aunty! 1.5g Wild Pan Cyans :) [Re: FuckCancer]
    #26465644 - 02/02/20 05:05 PM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Aww how beautiful! :laugh:

OfflinePandemoon
Ἧeẍeᾐmeḭsṫeŗ ͛
Male User Gallery

Loc: Europe
Re: First Time Trip With Mum and Aunty! 1.5g Wild Pan Cyans :) [Re: Billiswow]
    #26466968 - 02/03/20 02:56 PM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Excellent read. Sounds like all of you had the time of your life.

Now you know. Life is good. Welcome on board. :smile:

:spiralflip:  :trippindude:  :hereyougo:  :snoopyes:  :bearbreakdance:

-

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale