Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineinfinite420
truth seeker
Loc: Jersey Shore
Mind Games
    #2638138 - 05/04/04 06:21 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

The first time I tripped, which was indeed on mushrooms, I got completely lost in my own mind.
My mind would go into thinking loops and everything always seemed to come back to some central point
but i'd always get lost again and this went on all night. Lately when I trip, ive been having
trouble making myself go crazy (except on acid but thats an unavoidability while peaking).
The last handful of mushroom trips I had were pretty uneventful, even at high dosages. In my opinion
1/2 of the trip is knowing how to exercise the trip and use your mind to its full advantage.
I'm looking for suggestions on mind games that I can play on friends who are tripping and especially myself.
Nothing is funner to me then getting completely lost in my own fucking mind and just being completely crazy.

Thanks for the suggestions
- i420

--------------------
"all you toucn and all you see, is all your life will ever be" - you know who -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineergot
MydriasicVisionary
Re: Mind Games [Re: infinite420]
    #2638169 - 05/04/04 06:28 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I like your Incubus quote... that's all I wanted to say. :laugh:

--------------------
"Remain a learner, never become a knower." - Osho

Offlineinfinite420
truth seeker
Re: Mind Games [Re: ergot]
    #2638187 - 05/04/04 06:32 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

I like your Incubus quote... that's all I wanted to say.

lol thanks man. its one of my favorites

--------------------

OfflineBonez420
8=======8

Loc: out of my element
    #2638384 - 05/04/04 07:28 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

infinite420 said:
The first time I tripped, which was indeed on mushrooms, I got completely lost in my own mind.
My mind would go into thinking loops and everything always seemed to come back to some central point
but i'd always get lost again and this went on all night. Lately when I trip, ive been having
trouble making myself go crazy (except on acid but thats an unavoidability while peaking).
The last handful of mushroom trips I had were pretty uneventful, even at high dosages. In my opinion
1/2 of the trip is knowing how to exercise the trip and use your mind to its full advantage.
I'm looking for suggestions on mind games that I can play on friends who are tripping and especially myself.
Nothing is funner to me then getting completely lost in my own fucking mind and just being completely crazy.

Thanks for the suggestions
- i420

I tripped for the first time this past Friday and I definitely feel you on that "loop" thing. I kept thinking of about four things in the same cycle over and over. Then, it did always come back to a central though, which at the time was "Everything is right with the world." But anyway, I don't know what to say about why you haven't been going 'crazy' or getting confused? Mushroom tolerance goes away pretty quickly, so the only thing I can think of is that possibly it's because you aren't nervous about tripping? Were you nervous the first time? I ask because this past Friday, I was kind of nervous and I was incredibly anxious during my 'come up'.

--------------------
"Many times I've lied - Many times I've listened,
Many times I've wondered how much there is to know."
-Led Zeppelin (Over the Hills and Far Away)

Offlinetruecaucasian
gangsta.
    #2638428 - 05/04/04 07:39 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Incubus is the best band ever. Although not to good while tripping, excellent sober/on weed. New CD sucks though. S.C.I.E.N.C.E. and Make Yourself was God. *SORRY TO GET OFF TOPIC*

OfflineFatVsAsia
missing thehappy days...

Loc: Bolinas, California
    #2638492 - 05/04/04 07:52 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

think about crazy things, thats how i get lost...

--------------------
Smoke The Weed

Offlineinfinite420
truth seeker
    #2638771 - 05/04/04 08:54 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Bonez420- no im not nervous about tripping at all. ive never had a bad trip, and only once did i
actually have a bad moment in a trip. i have one of the best tripping mindsets ive ever seen..
i dont get paranoid ever and i just find myself beign completely in touch with the universe.
I have a hard time getting lost in thought. whenever i get on a thought path ill catch myself
mentally and take myself off the path. i concentrate on my mind too much and i need something that regardless
will just completely put my mind somewhere on the astral plane.

Quote:

Incubus is the best band ever. Although not to good while tripping, excellent sober/on weed. New CD sucks though. S.C.I.E.N.C.E. and Make Yourself was God. *SORRY TO GET OFF TOPIC*

I agree, SCIENCE is my favorite, Fungus Amongus is pretty wild too.

--------------------

Offlinetruecaucasian
gangsta.
    #2640466 - 05/05/04 04:33 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

heh, yeah Fungus is excellent too, I tripped to it once and had a decent time. Wasn't very 'trippy' but very euphoric and CEV's prevailed :smile:.

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
    #2640711 - 05/05/04 07:15 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

geez oy, i sorta thought you might have been talking about the book _mind games_ by robert masters & jean houston...

get a copy & try some group psychedelic hypnosis trips, hehheh...

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

Offlinej_db69
Forever learning shaman
 User Gallery

#2644780 - 05/06/04 09:30 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

why not try watching the yellow submarine by the beatles or that animation by Gomez, pretty crazy stuff while tripping....

--------------------
One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the dark conscious.
--Jung

OfflineJuggtop
Stranger

Re: Mind Games [Re: j_db69]
    #2644956 - 05/06/04 10:39 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Infinite... how often do you take them... maybe you should space out your trips a little more. If you are taking shrooms too often you could be building up your tolerance.

Offlineinfinite420
truth seeker
Re: Mind Games [Re: Juggtop]
    #2645719 - 05/06/04 01:42 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

ive never taken then less then 2 weeks apart, and that only happened twice. for the most part most of
my trips were pretty spaced out, not anywhere close enough to build up a tolerance. my thought on it
was just that i had kind of adapted to the state of consciousness it puts you in. after my first few trips
i had come up with my own theories about life and the universe etc and after i devised all this when i tripped
it just felt like i was flowing with, what i called, the energy. instead of analyzing i was just letting
things be...thoughtless. it was kinda zen like.
nothing has really "tripped me out" while shrooming in the past handful of trips. i think if i can get my mind
to work on something crazy that i can get completely lost and overwhelmed in moment.

--------------------

OfflineJuggtop
Stranger

#2645737 - 05/06/04 01:47 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Some meditation before you trip might help. Just clear your mind from all your other thoughts and worries and then take what you would consider a modest dose and just let your thoughts flow from there. Your mind might just be too clustered and worried about what the shrooms are going to do instead of just going with what the shrooms give to you.

OfflineCRo420
Wanna ShroomAgain
Loc: New York
Re: Mind Games [Re: Bonez420]
    #2645821 - 05/06/04 02:04 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

>>>>infinite420 said:
but i'd always get lost again and this went on all night.

I'm a new shroomer and just this Monday I lost shroom cherry. I have to say that this definitely happened to me the first time I did it and I thought it was the most insane thing ever. Me and my friends stood outside chain smoking 10 cigarretes and our conversations would repeat continuously for god knows how long. We then watched Monsters Inc., Finding Nemo and went for a walk. I have to say that it was the most amazing thing I have ever experienced!

--------------------
Shroom Count: 1 Time

Offlinebooradleypunk
n00b
Loc: Louisville,Ky
    #2647079 - 05/06/04 06:47 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Incubus Rulez!  The First time I tripped it was only on 1/8 and I laid with my eyes shut listining to OK Computer and my friend touched me and I felt like I got ripped out of my euphoria and was screaming because it was so startling, so i guess i went crazy also. And, I haven't done them sense then but I have an urge all the time to do them again.  It's like an obsession and it has lead to me beginning to grow them. -w00t- :grin:

--------------------
"What's the trouble?"
"Well, all this white stuff on my sleeve is LSD."

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
    #2712584 - 05/21/04 06:52 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Ok man, you just need a ten gram challenge if you are doubting the power of the mighty shroom! You will definitely feel "tripped out" I will guarantee it. By the way, how many times have you tripped before? Maybe the shroom is sick of teaching anything to you. All I can say is I am deeply sorry for the impact that that must have on your life, not being able to trip and get lost in your mind. Its too easy for me.

Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

#2713651 - 05/22/04 12:35 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Take a group IQ test. Don't time it or anything, just read the questions out loud and talk out the possible answers.

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

Offlineshamanality
    #2714481 - 05/22/04 11:09 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

i personally could not sit and watch a movie such as finding nemo while tripping on mushrooms, is it looked at as a visual stimulant or some such gadget?

i like the suggestion terance mckenna usually gives, 5 grams, and silent darkness.

its a good trip.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds