Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | Next > | Last >
InvisibleMasked
The Nutter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: maniac1886]
    #26455061 - 01/27/20 12:18 PM (4 years, 2 months ago)

I've been playing rocket league almost daily for 3 months now.  So addicting.  So competitive.  Huge learning curve.

It's a lot of fun :smile:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSempeur
Tourist

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Masked]
    #26461958 - 01/31/20 11:15 AM (4 years, 1 month ago)

The last act of Kentucky Route Zero just dropped. It's been a 7 year wait so I'm replaying the other 4 acts to remind myself what's going on :cool:

It's a really solid game if you're looking for something relaxing and easy to play.

--------------------
Be strange, but don't be a stranger.

InvisibleLophosaurus
suruasohpol
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: CA Flag
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: maniac1886]
    #26462947 - 01/31/20 11:59 PM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

maniac1886 said:
Just finished the Borderlands 3 campaign a couple weeks ago.  There's still some side missions to do and the end game stuff.  I love borderlands, I've beaten all of them so when this one finally came out I was excited to wrap it up.

Now I'm playing Days Gone.  Fucking amazing game!  I literally played it for an entire Saturday last week or the week before.

I'm leaning pretty heavy on pre-ordering the PS5 when it'd announced.  If the rumors of backwards compatibility for games and forward compatibility for the PSVR and dual shock 4 controllers is true then I don't see myself having any reason to put it off.  If so, this will be the first console Ive ever bought at full launch price.  I usually go second hand or wait a year or two for the price to drop.

Do what you want of course, but you would be much better off with a nice PC and Nintendo Switch!

OfflineSilhouette
Lost in Limbo
Male User Gallery

Loc: EC Flag
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: TIS87]
    #26463367 - 02/01/20 10:20 AM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

TIS87 said:
Dota 2, COD MW

Both kind of suck though...

Definitely.

I usually love COD but this game.... just.... pisses me off.

:lol:

--------------------
"I'm doing a hundred on the highway. So if you do the speed limit, get the fuck outta my way." -- Christopher Brian Bridges

:mushroom2: Love for all. :heartpump:

33Cskr63NeDiYst4gRTrcNdJjTYSX8tQGc

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: The Phleg]
    #26463635 - 02/01/20 12:57 PM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

The Phleg said:
Hung up the PC for a while now to do some of that RL thing. Graphics are alright and the NPCs are pretty legit.

No spoilers please

Its funny cause I just ordered a new (used) video card and monitor. I seem to be the exact opposite as The Phleg :strokebeard:

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #26464333 - 02/01/20 08:50 PM (4 years, 1 month ago)

A lot of Banished lately.  Nice to turn ones monkey mind, like that toy that incessantly clapps cymbals meaning thoughts that just run wild, chaos.  Strategy like chess with turn based games like this and civ is a nice break.

Then I ordered last night Not For Broadcast, cheap and not done yet if they ever finish it.  Took them two years just for that?  Really?  But then it was like having two voices in a newscast editing room from the 2 second delay, but I just want to watch what they are saying but you have to edit it and bleep out swear words and choose the right commericials, etc. 

It is like how much input can take at once and function.  Good luck to those stoned, fucked up or both.  But you can rewatch your job editing it makes me laugh as I watch the news at times.

The vacation ad and the taint and pussy jokes.  Wow. 

Will be interesting to play it again tonight.  Have to be so alert...some great jokes though.  European made but In English but I get their humor a bit.

OfflineNorthernerM
splelling chceker
 User Gallery

Loc: FNQ
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Barnaby] * 2
    #26464494 - 02/02/20 12:04 AM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Going back and completing old games that I never fully finished recently. Got my Platinum trophy on Horizon Dawn Zero and Dishonoured 2, just finished off Diablo 3 today (finally). I'm gonna look at Dark Souls 3 again now, chase down the final bits and get that platinum trophy, but maaaan, it's so hard and I spend so much time dying. :tongue:

--------------------
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

InvisibleLophosaurus
suruasohpol

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Northerner] * 2
    #26464510 - 02/02/20 12:25 AM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Playing Luigi 3. This game is really fun and much better than the previews make it out to be. I'm close to finishing that and then I will play Link's Awakening next. Really looking forward to that one.

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Northerner]
    #26464674 - 02/02/20 05:48 AM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Good luck on Dark Souls 3.  Must have a lot of patience of course.  I have a lot of games I just buy when on sale and some not.  But I feel like I have wasted my money if I don't complete them and just go to youtube and find easy ways to beat them.

I remember the days when you had to buy a whole booklet to just get through a game that gets frustrating at times.  As puzzles I don't care for much. Dark Souls is all almost perfect strategy with each move in real time of course.  Those games, I throw things in frustration.

In an apartment complex, they think you are having a fight with someone that makes me laugh or a girlfriend.  Whatever.  It is OK to destroy a controller but I regret fucking up m keyboard. 

Waiting till next December and the next Gen comes out.  I play so many games and they are all programmed the same but a little bit different.  This will be different.  Just hearing what they are planning for the next Grand Theft Auto is amazing. 

Strange feeling when I think about it.  It feels like a Nintento 64 bit era but will be tech wise for gaming, we are infants.

OfflineDamp Socks
Stranger

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Barnaby]
    #26465296 - 02/02/20 01:25 PM (4 years, 1 month ago)

I've been a gamer pretty much my whole life. Most new games now seem completely ruined by the greed of the developers.

Luckily, there are still some jewels such as Divinity Original Sin 2, which is a complete masterpiece of an RPG. The game came out in 2017, won many awards, and the sequel has been recently announced. Anyone looking for a deep, immersive, challenging, and insanely fun RPG, not ruined by any modern bullshit in gaming industry (political correctness, microtransactions, dumbed-down gameplay, beyond godly cringe dialogues), you must take a look at Divinity Original Sin 2.

Games like this restore my belief and excitement in games.

OfflineAcidAstronaut
Stranger

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Damp Socks]
    #26465370 - 02/02/20 02:02 PM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Gonna get back into Borderlands 3 and Gears 5 on XB1 again after coming back from vacation

--------------------
Ayahuasca recipes

Mescaline Albums

PKD is to acid as H.P.Lovecraft is to shrooms

Offlinechibiabos
Cosmic Pond Scum

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: AcidAstronaut]
    #26465442 - 02/02/20 02:42 PM (4 years, 1 month ago)

OfflineSilhouette
Lost in Limbo
Male User Gallery

Loc: EC Flag
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: AcidAstronaut]
    #26465956 - 02/02/20 08:48 PM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

AcidAstronaut said:
Gonna get back into Borderlands 3 and Gears 5 on XB1 again after coming back from vacation

Didn't hear good things about Borderlands 3, relatively bland.

Gears 5 though. I love me some Gears.

--------------------
"I'm doing a hundred on the highway. So if you do the speed limit, get the fuck outta my way." -- Christopher Brian Bridges

:mushroom2: Love for all. :heartpump:

33Cskr63NeDiYst4gRTrcNdJjTYSX8tQGc

InvisibleTantrika
Miss Ann Thrope
Female

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Lashed to the pyre
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Silhouette] * 2
    #26467125 - 02/03/20 04:48 PM (4 years, 1 month ago)

wrapped up the main quest in Monster Hunter World
that is when the DLC unlocks -- but it is also when some really random game features unlock
there is a whole mission in the game where you play as Geralt looking for a monster that opened a portal from his world to come the MH world
and they got the voice actor to do his lines--and also commentate on how different a place the world is
my favourite being his astonishment when looking at monster bones, when he discovers in the Monster Hunter World there basically is no malnourishment
while in his own game he travels a countryside of people and animals scraping by to make ends meet
:lol:

the implementation on the execution was just perfect
have frequently thought about whether and how Geralt's powers would help in the tracking portion of the game
but also if he "could" take on the big monsters of the New World
and the narrative of the quest actually has the player character take on all the big monsters in the area to distract them
while Geralt hunts down and squares off with the Leshen
and it instead offers an interesting interpretive lens as to how the hunting and combat skills Geralt uses differ from the hunters in MH
because the prey is so very different as well

also, there was a cute little bit where you can talk to your partner, and she and Geralt compliments the player character's hunter
in a manner that made me briefly squee with gender euphoria
:rofl:

OfflineNorthernerM
splelling chceker
 User Gallery

Loc: FNQ
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Silhouette]
    #26467143 - 02/03/20 04:57 PM (4 years, 1 month ago)

I read about Magic:Legends coming out in the not too distant. That game looks sick. Being a Diablo fan I'm going to be all over that when it hits console. Looks like one hell of a game.

--------------------
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #26467789 - 02/04/20 12:40 AM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Just curious.  How many people on the shroomery play games on the computer and also on consoles?

I sold my PS4 after finishing Red Dead and will wait until next Winter, researching it, amazing what they are doing and what is coming for December 2020.

They are writing that the basics are 500 U.S.  Will do it.  Computer games have so many glitches and sometimes one doesn't know what to expect.  It is complicated.  Console is easy of course. 

What got me going on this was what they are planning for the next Grand Theft Auto with the next gen.  Yes it almost a year away but console games seem monatous to me.  Computer games are more for adults or give you that option for games that are of a different maturity level and not the short attention span.

Not knocking anyone, to each their own.  I just wonder what December will bring.  Thoughts and opinions are welcome.:beer:

InvisibleLophosaurus
suruasohpol

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Barnaby]
    #26469462 - 02/04/20 11:29 PM (4 years, 1 month ago)

I do. I play PC and Switch games. I mostly use the Switch for Nintendo stuff and the PC for games that look better with a big screen and better graphics. PC has more game options too. I was actually planning on just buying the Switch to play Mario and Zelda and then sell it, but I love the thing and there are actually a lot of good games out for it and more coming.

Onlinespirit_shadow
Beta Crypt 3

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #26469470 - 02/04/20 11:39 PM (4 years, 1 month ago)

You wanna sell me zelda? Lol

--------------------
This is the way.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #26469482 - 02/04/20 11:52 PM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah.  Grew up on Mario and Zelda.  Next gen. in December.  Have read XBOX and PlayStation are coming out with new ones.  Nintendo haven't heard about.  But Switch is relatively new and so I doubt they will release a new one.

Time to get a new laptop  gaming computer.  It burns up and not that old, just have to put a fan by it when I play the heavy games meaning of course what destroys your computer. 

Playing Mordhou and has a lag.  Bugs me. Read a news story about some corps. Slowing it down to take the higher speed and of course get billed more.

BLAH!

InvisibleLophosaurus
suruasohpol

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #26469487 - 02/05/20 12:00 AM (4 years, 1 month ago)

I still haven't beat "Breath of the Wild" yet. I started it on PC and then had to start over when I got the Switch. I plan to start "Link's Awakening" in a day or two and will play that all the way through, then go back to BOTW. Once I finish them I can sell them to you! I'm about to Finish Luigi's Mansion 3 if you want to buy that one.

There is a guy near me that hacks Nintendo Switches for a small fee and then you can just download all the games for free. I might get this done soon. I'm kind of afraid he will turn it into a brick and then I will have to fight him or something stupid or even just hanging out at this guys house while he does it would be kind of awkward to me.

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale