Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Please help, i dont know what is happening to me............
    #2645131 - 05/06/04 11:30 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

i need everyones help, i dont know what is happening to me.

yesterday around 6pm i took one hit out of a hitter of bricked mexican weed, probably a sativa dominant plant. somthing like this barerly gets me high. i then proceded to go over to my friends house to go and spin some records, on my way there driving my car, 10 minutes later, i had this awkward feeling come over me. the car suddenly felt totally different, less responsive more responsive, it felt as if i was speeing up and slowing down, swerving side to side. but in reality none of this was happening.
at first it felt like i my heart stoped beating, i was numb on this inside, then things became quite surreal, nothing seemed real. i felt as if i was about to die. as if a black fog fell over me.
i tried to remain calm, and arrived at my friends house.

when i got there i was in such a weird place mentally and physically i didnt get out of the car for 15 minutes, i put on some trance, and tried to change my mood but could not bring my self out of it. i was very afraid, because i did not know what was happening. eventually i came down slightly, got out of the car and walked into my friends house. everything seemed weird, as if everything was disconnected from me, or i was disconected from the world.

later at abuot 9:00 the feelings returned to high intensity as i i was driving my friend home from work. suddenly a car pulled out in front of me, and i had to slam on the brakes, and swerve to miss it. honestly i dont remember what i was looking at when it happened, if i should have seen the guy in front of me, or he came out of nowhere. obviously i was more effected than i thought.

when i went home, around 12 or so, the feelings were still with me but not as strong. as i layed absolutely still in my bed, but i could still feel my body moving around as if it was rocking or shaking violently(which happens to me often) but never this strong.

i figured that the feelings would be gone in the morning, but about an hour after i woke up they persisted. now its about noon and im still in this space.

honestly i have no clue why this is happening,things like this have happened before but not on such a large scale. about 5 times i have felt what i felt in the car on the way to my friends house, but those times grew into full fledged panic/anxiety attacks and did not last for more than 3 hours, always accompanied with fear, and terror. now i am calm and at ease, but the feelings persist.

i have taken lsd, salvia, psilocybn, mda, mdma and took a pill that i thought was going to be mdma once but was methamphetamine. also i smoke weed almost every day. furthermore i have a neurological condition called essential tremor which causes my muscles to randomly pulse, tense up, and cramp. perhaps this is involved? im really not sure what is causing this, or if it is somthing to be worried about, or somthing to enjoy, but all in all it feels like im trippin.

please tell me if you have expierenced anything like this or if you might have an idea of what is happening. is this the often touted flashback of lsd?

thank you all so much

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA Flag
Re: Please help, i dont know what is happening to me............ [Re: ZippoZ]
    #2645160 - 05/06/04 11:36 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

sounds like a panic attack. ive gotten panic attacks on weed before, and it will make you hallucinate slightly and make your heart feel like its gonna jump out of your chest. maybe get yourself some xanax or valium and keep it aside just incase you get one again.

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

OfflineLoverOfMana
Hmm

#2645186 - 05/06/04 11:40 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

At first I was thinking that possibly that mexican brick weed was laced, but definately not, seeing as its lasting this long. I'm leaning towards a mental condition/possible flashback, but i've never heard of flashbacks happening for so long. Are you taking medicine for essential tremor? I'd just take it easy for a while man. Give your brain a rest. If it continues through the next couple days, go see a doctor.

--------------------
"Prohibition goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation, and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes." -Abraham Lincoln

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: Please help, i dont know what is happening to me............ [Re: LoverOfMana]
    #2645298 - 05/06/04 11:58 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

i have assorted benzos laying about, but havent taken any. i am on no medication for the essential tremor. if the incident had ended after i arrived at my friends house i would have wrote it off as a panic attack, but 18 some hours later, i am still in a different state, everything looks weird, i feel like i am trippin, and am even having some visual distortions.

no panic attack has ever lasted this long for me, and theres no panic anymore.

--------------------
PEACE

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

OfflineLoverOfMana
Hmm

#2645463 - 05/06/04 12:29 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Well we know you aren't under the influence of a chemical right now, so we have to either chalk it up as being psychosomatic, or a flashback. Either way if it continues for too much longer I would go see a doctor. Hope you feel better.

Here is an article you can read about flashbacks.
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_info3.shtml

--------------------
"Prohibition goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation, and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes." -Abraham Lincoln

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

#2645561 - 05/06/04 12:49 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

well i took about .25 mg of kloznapam or clonapin or how ever you spell it, we will see if that works for me...

that wouldnt impare me from driving would it?

--------------------
PEACE

OfflineLoverOfMana
Hmm

#2645597 - 05/06/04 01:02 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Klonopin

Yes it has some sedative effects. From what i've read taking .5 mg makes you quite sleepy. I havn't had it myself, be carefull. I'm guessing your dosage is ok for driving though.

--------------------

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: Please help, i dont know what is happening to me............ [Re: LoverOfMana]
    #2645795 - 05/06/04 01:58 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

yeah, the klonopin is working quite nicely, i have never had a benzo before, things are calmed down quite a bit but still present at the moment. not a problem driving at .25 mg

i dont think that this is anything life threatening at the moment, so i think its about time to go up on a sunny hill and start writing.

--------------------
PEACE

OfflineLoverOfMana
Hmm

#2645811 - 05/06/04 02:03 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Good to hear you're feeling better. Have fun.

--------------------

Offlinecastaway
Isanybodyreallyhome?
Male User Gallery
    #2646049 - 05/06/04 02:53 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I've had some reactions to pot that I haven't had in all my 25 years of experience. I suspect it was laced with something.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

#2646250 - 05/06/04 03:26 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

i have smoked the same weed many times without this aspect. also an oz of the same weed got smoked amongst my friends with nothing like this happening. also how would laced weed account for like 24 hours of whacked shit.

--------------------
PEACE

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA
    #2646294 - 05/06/04 03:34 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

.25 mgs of clonazepam isnt shit. you dont really have to worry about being really impared from it until you take more than 3mgs. good to hear your feelin better... benzos are life savers sometimes

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Loc: SC
Re: Please help, i dont know what is happening to me........ [Re: Infrared]
    #2646821 - 05/06/04 05:41 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

yeah man...go to the doctor and get a perscription...you dont want to have to live with that. I rolled for a few days in a row one time (never again) and felt like that for nearly 3 days...shittiest thing ever.

--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

OfflineFatVsAsia
missing thehappy days...

Loc: Bolinas, California
Re: Please help, i dont know what is happening to me........ [Re: ZippoZ]
    #2647896 - 05/06/04 09:28 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

yay your okay

--------------------
Smoke The Weed

OfflineViaggio
ChemicalConsumer

#2648328 - 05/06/04 10:29 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Glad to see things are better, zippoz.

--------------------
"...yet another in a long series of diversions an attempt to avoid responsibility."

Offlinerepemon
journeyman
    #2656523 - 05/09/04 11:40 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Weed has given me the exact feeling what you described also. It didnt last as long though. Weed has given me some pretty strange reactions also sometimes...

I believe that you can mood yourself into almost any kindof condition while stoned (easier with sativa strain?). Once at Copenhagen we and my friend smoked a good joint, and 3mins after that I thought I was speeding. I had like unlimited energy and was really lost abit because it felt really weird, so strange.

But it sounds weird it lasted over sleep? I havent had a real panic attack so I dont know if it could be that... can those last so long?

--------------------
- When the time stops, evil ones will be pointed out for all to see.

OfflineGrapefruity
Lawn Gnome
    #2656651 - 05/09/04 12:21 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Kinda sounds like depersonalization disorder, which I have, and it is often triggered by drugs, especially pot and mdma. When a ?depersonalization attack? happens with weed, effects are magnified, and bizarre physical effects are not uncommon...Ive had a ?crisis? that lasted a month, only because of 3 little hits of pot. And god it was the worst month of my life.

http://www.depersonalization.info/overview.html

Read that and see if you can relate....If you are not too sure well its probably not that. I read it and was like ?woah thats exactly it?

it might just have been a panick attack...

Edited by Grapefruity (05/09/04 12:37 PM)

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: Please help, i dont know what is happening to me............ [Re: Grapefruity]
    #2657631 - 05/09/04 04:45 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

well some of those wymptoms match up with what i feel well msot of them actually, but i dont think i have the disorder, just random ocourances of depersonalisation.

--------------------
PEACE

Offlinedoop
MiSFiT
Loc: California
    #2658011 - 05/09/04 07:04 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Maybe PCP?

--------------------
LSD Fiend

Offlineiluan
Keep your stickon the ice.
Male User Gallery

Loc: lookin at crazy in the re...
    #2658676 - 05/09/04 11:31 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

To me it sounds like a sativa induced panic attack. Many sativa dominant strains have a more active cerebral high. Often plants of these phenotypes can cause feelings of anxiety and paranoia. Whether or not this was the case with you i can't answer, this is merely one theory of what may have happened to you. Your surroundings at the time can play a role with relavience to the effect it has on you. For those that do not like the feeling i would suggest a indica dominant smoke, which will give you more of a body buzz, and less cerebral activity.

--------------------
Remember..if the women don't find ya handsome,they should atleast find ya handy!

I do what i can with what i don't have!

Edited by iluan (05/09/04 11:33 PM)

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

#2659131 - 05/10/04 09:58 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

this is still going on, this morning i woke up, and ran outside to take a phone call. when i returned to my room, the edges of my vision were strobing, this happened for almost a minute, nothing like this had ever happened before, and it was very wierd. the "depersonalisation" continues as well. yesterday i lost myself in it as i watched out my window as a big t-storm rolled through my area

--------------------
PEACE

OfflineMetaShroom
菌类
 User Gallery

Loc: East Anglia UK
    #2660174 - 05/10/04 04:02 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I would suggest giving the weed a break for a while.

--------------------
:sleepingcow:  :penguinmonkey: :blah:

JOIN MAPS -> www.MAPS.ORG

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
    #2660560 - 05/10/04 05:35 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I went thru somthing like that after tripping about every weekend.  One weekend night that id normally shroom on i decided not too.  Took a couple puffs of herb and then i started having really really wierd feelings.  I wasnt myself, everything seamed fakish for a few days.  I have to say it was most likely from taking shrooms too often.  I havent tripped on mushrooms in 2 years and i went back to a+ normal after about a month of trying to convice myself i didnt have latent skitzo or somthing stupid.

Worry about was really the main problem.

Probably just a faze man, you will be fine :smile:.-[o9l

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: Please help, i dont know what is happening to me........ [Re: baraka]
    #2661439 - 05/10/04 11:10 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

theese ocourances are still happening. i just ent to throw some garbage in the trash can and i had the sliding vision that i only get on shrooms, where i move, and the garbage can stays in the same position in my vision but everything esle moves. i havent smoked since the hit of the hitter, and im really puzzled about what is going on here. i almost always have a tripping sensation when i stop smoking weed, but this is different.

i had the oportunity to trip but decided not to untill this present trip ends

--------------------
PEACE

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
    #2664289 - 05/11/04 05:00 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

do whatever u can to keep yer mind off of it.  Keep busy.

You will be fine :smile:

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: Please help, i dont know what is happening to me........ [Re: baraka]
    #2664923 - 05/11/04 07:06 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

so the background visuals are still present, i think it has been 6 days or so.

i am wondering if this might have anything to do with the muscular disorder that i have that causes my muscles to twitch cramp for no reason.

--------------------
PEACE

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
    #2668976 - 05/12/04 02:23 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

it could have had pcp in it, but i doubt it, you was just high it sounds like to me.

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

OfflineTrippinNinjaBuddha
ShroominSamurai
    #2671066 - 05/12/04 09:18 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Personally, I would try cuttin out the weed. Just try it. If you quit for a week or two and no positive changes, then fuck it, but it might be worth it. Remember, positive thoughts.

--------------------
Jumped in a river, what did I see?
Black eyed angels swimming with me
Moon full of stars and astral cars, all the figures I used to see
All my lovers were there with me
All my past and all my futures
We went to heaven in a little rowboat
There was nothing to fear and nothing to doubt

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: Please help, i dont know what is happening to me............ [Re: TrippinNinjaBuddha]
    #2671127 - 05/12/04 09:31 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

i havent smoked weed for a week, and i am still in this weird state. i really dont understand it, or why it hasnt gone away, its like im on a level one trip all the time.

and no its not laced weed

--------------------
PEACE

OfflineMeatbandit
halves andpieces

Loc: Under the chair
    #2674640 - 05/13/04 04:26 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Hey zippoz

I got the same issues you have.  Including the muscle twitches.:crazyeyes:  In my case, I can almost feel the twitches comming, like its on the horizon, and there is nothign I can do to stop it.  Strangley, i think they are correlated with strong emotion, like when I say something I know isn't completely true. 

Anyway, re the depersonalization and visual effects.  IMO these are due to anxiety and a greater connection to your visual system.  It turns out that your visual system is much weaker than you think it is, and many of these 'sparkles' or motion after effects are visible to anyone if they get in the right frame of mind and pay attention to it.  As far as the depersonalization, its completely an anxiety issue.  The only cure, in my case, was discipline.  Going to work and getting sleep on a regular schedule made me forget to pay attention to how I feel all the time.  :mushroom2:

Anyone who doesn't notice these effects everywhere can 'get in tune' by staring at a clear blue sky sometime and paying special attention to any 'fluxuations' in what you see.  Like special magic rainbow meteors.

Good luck and don't worry about it, you arn't a cripple.

OfflineFliquid
Back from being gone.
Male User Gallery

Loc: omotive
    #3012667 - 08/17/04 09:17 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

My weed experiences have changed as well lately.
I believe it has to do with the transition and 2012 stuff..
You just have to be strong. Controle your inner power.

--------------------
:dancing: My latest music! :yesnod:

OfflineI2ancid
josh hartnett,movie star actor
 User Gallery

Loc: psycholand
Re: Please help, i dont know what is happening to me........ [Re: Fliquid]
    #3012811 - 08/17/04 10:18 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

sounds like HPPD, especially if it's triggered by cannabis.

Stop dosing so frequently or it could get worse, you'll have possibly permanent tracers and the likes.

Offlinenickelpenny
journeyman
Re: Please help, i dont know what is happening to me........ [Re: I2ancid]
    #3015281 - 08/17/04 07:25 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

try to stay away from that brick weed or commercial bud...that weed has strong knock your ass out effects...try going for a more premature bud with yellow/ orange hairs and crystals.

Offlineliveby
Wasted For Time
 User Gallery

#3015443 - 08/17/04 07:58 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

harh i have exactly the same thing, its called "drs" rerealisasion syndrome ,just take some fish oil pills or st.johnswart pills and ull be just fine!

OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

Loc: The Shining Void
    #3021264 - 08/18/04 11:27 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I had something a little similar for a couple of weeks. It was like was always high, like I was overly aware of the present and the passage of time and some underlying cosmic weirdness. The problem with weed is you never know what is just your mind being messed up, and what is awareness of things you usually don't notice. On account of that it can be hard to shake off a weird experience.

I don't think my weirdness was as severe, but I did not feel normal for some time, maybe as long as month or two. It was like I was just lost floating though the cosmic continium of time and everything was a strange bad dream.

I think the awareness of all this can perpetuate the state and ingrain it into your mind. Try to think in normal patterns again and ignore those after effects. Eventually they will go away. Or if you think things are really out of whack see a shrink or a doctor.

Offlinevade
veteran

Loc: Columbus, OHIO
Re: Please help, i dont know what is happening to me........ [Re: Infrared]
    #3021863 - 08/19/04 02:00 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

DeepBlue42 said:
sounds like a panic attack.

--------------------
I've got this feeling that there's something that I missed...

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #3022863 - 08/19/04 10:40 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

don't take more drugs.

your biggest problem is that you are experiencing something slight but then you enhance it by freaking yourself out.

Just relax and breathe through it and accept the phenomenon and it won't happen as often and won't be a powerful and won't bother you.

I used to experience this when I was barely getting into "strange substances" but now I haven't run into it in quite some time.

RELAX dude that is going to be the main fix for this..... don't take more drugs to handle this, in my opinion that's just dumb.

RELAX and breathe through it and realize that its no big deal - you are freaking yourself out and making this a huge ordeal in your mind, which can help make it a huge ordeal physically as well.

RELAX! You're OK! You may even come to enjoy it if you relax and submit to it

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflinePhishgrrl
Walking in thetall trees...
 User Gallery

#3023416 - 08/19/04 12:33 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I would go get a ct scan at the hospital just to be sure there isn't something really serious going on, to ease your mind.

Last year, I had some funky shit happen.  I woke up in the middle of the night, falling INTO my bed, and spinning downward into it.  I thought I was going to die so I made my husband take me to the emergency room.  I thought I had brain cancer, or a tumor or something, as I couldn't even walk or move my head without experiencing extreme vertigo.

It turned out I had an inner ear imbalance that went away after a week.  But they sent me home with prescriptions for some really great drugs. :wink:

I am glad I went, because it is really mind-easing to know what is going on with your head!  Good luck!

--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #3024017 - 08/19/04 02:52 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I would just like to add that I highly doubt it was the bud that triggered this. You only took 1 hit...

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Please help, i dont know what is happening to me............ [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #3024586 - 08/19/04 05:08 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

"I would just like to add that I highly doubt it was the bud that triggered this. You only took 1 hit..."

Right but the bud triggers a psychedelic state of mind.

The psychedelic state of mind can be changed by all experience. If you go through a very powerful mushroom trip, then smoking pot or doing any other psychedelic-state-of-mind inducing substance, you will trigger parts of the other substances histories.

I smoked pot for years before I did other psychedelics, and it was always the same.... then when I started doing psychedelics, even after I came down from these substances, when I smoked weed it would be totally different - extremely powerful and heavy, intensely psychedelic, and would often trigger things that seemed like panic or anxiety attacks or something.

Once I relaxed and submitted to them, and they got their work done in my mind, these strange experiences lasted shorter and shorter and eventually just went away :laugh:

I think psychedelic memories interact with psychedelic experiences, and weed is a psychedelic.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineTheChiaPetFarmer
Chia Smeller

Loc: Iceland
    #3028333 - 08/20/04 11:41 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Glad to hear you're alright now.  :thumbup:

Sounds like maybe you smoked some good shit! A foaf gave me this stuff one time and it felt exactly the way you described. Disconnected. Just totally unplugged and everything went dreamy. Couldn't remember anything  .0000001 second before, so I started questioning whether or not things really happened. I went into panic mode and just freaked. But now I have learned to enjoy that awesome disconnection.  :grin:

OfflineJourney
Re: Please help, i dont know what is happening to me........ [Re: TheChiaPetFarmer]
    #3042534 - 08/24/04 01:33 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I remember when it first happened to me(dp), I was shrooming and talking to some girl and wham, could only explain it as extreme de ja vu / concussion. I lost all social skills, sense of humour, Memory was fucked up and my thought patterns were totally wierd and strange. I've heard people refer to how you feel in this state as "playing an act" thats a pretty damn good description. Mine only lasted for a minute or so before I was able to pull myself out.

Odd because I had smoked weed during that trip too. Weed now just gives me panic attacks so I never smoke it anymore. I can have a descent time on it but its always a constant battle of staying positive for me.

I had dr before too, during a very bad trip of mine which I posted about here. I did not turn to that wierd zombie like state though, I just had extreme panick and went to a totally different mind-state of confusion, fear, and delusion. But my personality was at least somewhat intact if just the evil side of me. My surroundings and perceptions changed more than anything.

If you get the constant DR/DP and visuals then that is HPPD. I sure as fuck couldn't imagine living like that, that would be hell. I have some minor remnants of my last trip still with me such as thought loops which lead and the feeling losing control and being trapped in my brain. I can usually bring myself out of it pretty fast now though. Good luck!

Offlinebum
journeyman

Re: Please help, i dont know what is happening to me............ [Re: iluan]
    #3050239 - 08/25/04 07:56 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

"I smoked pot for years before I did other psychedelics, and it was always the same.... then when I started doing psychedelics, even after I came down from these substances, when I smoked weed it would be totally different - extremely powerful and heavy, intensely psychedelic, and would often trigger things that seemed like panic or anxiety attacks or something."

SAME here, man. SAME here. one time, i hadn't smoked in a while (i've almost stopped completely because i haven't been able to enjoy it), and we smoked a few bowls (no regs, just the dank), and then my friend stacked a HUGE gravity bong hit, and it seriously blasted me off. i had a horrible pot trip... the walls were ANGLED and i was on a WHOLE different level.

anyway, dissociation is weird. you kind of walk around like a drone. everyone gets it sometimes.

your condition will fade soon enough.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag