Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineBlabble40
Scorpio

Not in Kansas anymore? * 1
    #26446197 - 01/22/20 11:44 AM (4 years, 2 months ago)

Is it just me, or has anyone administered a dose of mushrooms or acid so high that it became less certain that what you knew was the truth?

Popular consensus does not equate with truth.

You have to be careful here, in this territory, because people just collect darts (virote).

Virote are used in the jungle by shamans. They’re used to heal but can also harm.

Sorcerers and brujas use them, the darts, mostly for harm. This means they drive away the competition so they can basically make more money.

A dart is a, usually, long and sharp object. It moves fast through the wind and points in a direction. A dart is a “metaphysical”, abstract object for the desire to be “white”.

That’s how white people behave.

It’s socially advantageous to only talk about things you’re an expert in, or else your “audience” will find someone else who not only did everything you did already, somehow, but also everything you want to do, so that they don’t have any goals. They’re just sitting there, waiting for something?

Does this sound familiar, or do I just live in a racist society?

Did I somehow give everyone the opportunity to pretend they’re smarter than me by default (a priori)?

The trickster is an “archetype” that uses awareness of the truth to insult the intelligence of others, or play games with them.

The majority of people in the world are not, and have not been, “tricksters”. It’s only connected to psychedelic use through heritage, as trickster is a Native American myth, and they used peyote and mushrooms.

Recently, people might start acting like they are or were tricksters, or they’ll go through extra lengths to express their contempt for them, because it’s easier to fool someone than to convince them they’ve been fooled.

What else can defend my position that this mindstate is still possible without sacrificing any “intelligence” or IQ?

No one is as daring as I, so they wouldn’t tell of such an experience or word it in a way. I already said that you all  are, basically, cowards.

There’s something wrong with the western materialistic mindset and how it meshes with the shamanistic viewpoint.

White people take things from other cultures and try to make it “proper” in anyway, using any opportunity they get. That’s how you know it’s bullshit, because they claim to “understand” things, fully, at a speed rivaling the processing power of the latest quantum computers. It’s “impossible”.

Weed is nowhere near as potent in being able to do this, as it just makes one feel like a space cadet. Most people who criticize such an experience have not tried acid or mushrooms, and just feel like they can “transcend” people who have. They feel certain admissions muddle their chances of ever being past a threshold level of intelligence.

--------------------

Edited by Blabble40 (01/22/20 11:57 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleShr00mEater
Strange
Male
Re: Not in Kansas anymore? [Re: Blabble40]
    #26446255 - 01/22/20 12:15 PM (4 years, 2 months ago)

Um ok.

Be careful out there folks.

OfflineBabylonRuleDem
Dude... I'm so liQuiD
Male

Re: Not in Kansas anymore? [Re: Shr00mEater]
    #26446261 - 01/22/20 12:18 PM (4 years, 2 months ago)

My thoughts exactly...

--------------------
When we all get strange, and we know it, but we're cool with it

Trade List(WIP)

OfflineBackbone
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Not in Kansas anymore? [Re: BabylonRuleDem]
    #26446893 - 01/22/20 05:55 PM (4 years, 2 months ago)

You gotta come down eventually

InvisibleSmartattack
C'mon man
 User Gallery

Loc: A thought
Re: Not in Kansas anymore? [Re: Backbone]
    #26447028 - 01/22/20 07:20 PM (4 years, 2 months ago)

:eek::eek:

And this isn't even the fucked up section of the forum.

No wonder I rarely leave cultivation.

--------------------
* Smarts videos :teacher:
* :thumbup: Planet of the APES:thumbup:

I'm a fungal white supremacist.

OfflineBlabble40
Scorpio

#26447068 - 01/22/20 07:42 PM (4 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Shr00mEater said:
Um ok.

Be careful out there folks.

Try telling that to someone who just got stunned by a flashbang grenade.
It didn’t happen to you. You don’t know, and the critics are useless enough that they can’t entertain the idea. It’s called math.
Computer programming.
Science-fiction
The universe is a simulation
You name it.

--------------------

OfflineBlabble40
Scorpio

Re: Not in Kansas anymore? [Re: Backbone]
    #26447105 - 01/22/20 07:58 PM (4 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Backbone said:

That’s like eating mushrooms then saying you saw an alien, UFO, or pretty colors and shapes, then someone trying to get you to say that you ate mushrooms, but in fact did not see any of those things.

You can’t even joke around, because these people cannot relate.

--------------------

Edited by Blabble40 (01/23/20 12:06 AM)

OfflineBlabble40
Scorpio

Re: Not in Kansas anymore? [Re: Smartattack]
    #26447123 - 01/22/20 08:10 PM (4 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Smartattack said:
:eek::eek:

And this isn't even the fucked up section of the forum.

No wonder I rarely leave cultivation.

Wtf? Seriously?

--------------------

InvisibleInfiniteDreams
Male

#26447161 - 01/22/20 08:32 PM (4 years, 2 months ago)

I found a virote:

Says it is Spanish though, so not sure what the shamans are doing with it.

InvisibleShr00mEater
Strange
Male
    #26447164 - 01/22/20 08:34 PM (4 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Blabble40 said:
Quote:

Backbone said:

That’s like eating mushrooms then saying you saw an alien, UFO, or pretty colors and shapes, then someone trying to get you to say that you are mushrooms, but in fact did not see any of those things.

You can’t even joke around, because these people cannot relate.

Wow. That’s deep man. It’s exactly like that, you’re right.

:mindblown:

OfflineCorundum
Goopy
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Michigan Flag
    #26447542 - 01/23/20 02:37 AM (4 years, 2 months ago)

I was trying so hard to read this and understand it and then I got to the part about a dart being a metaphor for wanting to be white and I just gave up

--------------------
:samus::samus:

OfflineBlabble40
Scorpio

Re: Not in Kansas anymore? [Re: Corundum]
    #26447607 - 01/23/20 04:13 AM (4 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Corundum said:
I was trying so hard to read this and understand it and then I got to the part about a dart being a metaphor for wanting to be white and I just gave up

It isn’t so much that, it’s that it wants to imitate the western mindset, which is sometimes Nazi in origin. People don’t always know because the Nazis used subliminal messages. They could be “asleep”, to put it bluntly.
Culture isn’t always what you want. The real reason I should give up, is because people’s expectation is always going to be different. They go “My idea of what it is is something else,” like a wrong interpretation.
After a certain point, the most effective treatment for darts was to recognize them. The trap is they take anything I do to be “wrong” for some reason, so it’s as if they’re “building” tools for what an ideal person should be.
It’s mostly just watching what you say, but people always try to sense something else.

--------------------

OfflineBlabble40
Scorpio

#26447614 - 01/23/20 04:25 AM (4 years, 2 months ago)

It’s as if they’re expecting a story, and just keep provoking me into typing more posts for information, because they aren’t satisfied with what scraps I put out fast enough.

The “more” thing is bs too because most people don’t even want or need more mushrooms, acid, or hallucinogens in general. They thought it was something else. The darts also matter because you can see the true phenotype of a person. It’s all tests and they’re retarded, because they just try to get you to talk about the “opposite” of whatever was mentioned. At what point do they feel they can not discuss the topic, and just beg for information on the “opposite”, as if that’s what they came to you for. Or rather, me. But, apparently, they only come to me to make new darts, for the most part. LSD showed me the truth in a few ways, and mushrooms “review” stuff. The only difference are the visual hallucinations and the laid back feeling of psilocybin/psilocin, while LSD has a “stimulant” feel to it after it kicks in.

--------------------

InvisibleShr00mEater
Strange
Male
Re: Not in Kansas anymore? [Re: Blabble40] * 1
    #26447641 - 01/23/20 05:19 AM (4 years, 2 months ago)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disorganized_schizophrenia

Word salad makes me hungry, do we have a window dressing for coating the leaves. One should always where a coat when one leaves. Trees are everywhere.

That’s my best guess, first guess has been a forum “chat bot” ... but, if he a real person. There ya go.

Prolly shouldn’t tease him if he is actually mentally ill.

InvisibleKimble
Idiot
 User Gallery
    #26447679 - 01/23/20 06:20 AM (4 years, 2 months ago)

:whatwhatwhat:

--------------------

OfflineBlabble40
Scorpio

Re: Not in Kansas anymore? [Re: InfiniteDreams]
    #26448304 - 01/23/20 02:15 PM (4 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

InfiniteDreams said:
I found a virote:

Says it is Spanish though, so not sure what the shamans are doing with it.

In particular it’s “Mestizo”, which is a branch of mixed blood, Mexican, Indian, and presumably Spanish too.

Most shamans are from the Amazonian rainforests. Recently, the Jews tried to make a connection with DMT because Strassman and the Bible.
But, shamans have been using aya, mushrooms, and peyote for almost two millennia.

It’s related to bow and arrows. In The Hobbit Wood-elves use arrows. When you take psychedelics it brings out the elfin nature latent in human beings and the universe.

Shamans dip their arrow tips in curare, which is a CNS poison. Specifically, it’s like phlegm.

Read any book on shamanism and you’ll see stuff about darts, sucking, or blowing, but it seems fake or non existent. I freely admit it took me years and multiple shaman books to finally grasp what it meant. Plus, they use trance states, some of which from psychoactive substances, so it took some use of those to understand too.

Think about it. It’s about conforming.

Read Singing to the Plants by Stephen Beyer, he goes into a lot about it.

--------------------

OfflineBlabble40
Scorpio

#26448319 - 01/23/20 02:20 PM (4 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Shr00mEater said:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disorganized_schizophrenia

Word salad makes me hungry, do we have a window dressing for coating the leaves. One should always where a coat when one leaves. Trees are everywhere.

That’s my best guess, first guess has been a forum “chat bot” ... but, if he a real person. There ya go.

Prolly shouldn’t tease him if he is actually mentally ill.

I originally wanted to write a book, so there’s a lot to uncover. You don’t have to see me as the frenzied “Charlie” guy from It’s Always Sunny, with a map on the wall and all these crazy connections and photos posted to it.

Watch Magic Trip, it’s about the Acid-Tests. They used mushrooms too. Dean Moriarty (Neal Cassady) from On The Road drove the bus, and was known as Sir Speed Limit.

They used Benzedrine but could have been overwhelmed by LSD. I think it’s an “extension” or extra component to mushrooms if there aren’t enough to go around. He wanted to be a writer too.

--------------------

Edited by Blabble40 (01/23/20 04:11 PM)

Offlinejdawg333
Stranger
    #26448410 - 01/23/20 03:04 PM (4 years, 2 months ago)

Sometimes I enjoy reading such thoughts. It takes me straight to that feeling of being on the cusp of a beautiful, unique discovery. It also is an excellent way to get in trouble with your family and friends if you are messed up enough to try to justify and explain that feeling of pure, nonsensical insight to anybody else. Anybody who has tried this knows what I'm talking about.

I've firsthand see some people go off the deep end from using psychedelics and have messianic thoughts, an eagerness to share nonsense with people to the point of breaking relationships, and start to construct a completely bonkers view of reality and psychedelia and history. The person I saw this happen to wasn't crazy for long, luckily, but it's a reminder not to push oneself too far or to at least keep your revelations to yourself if you do.

Edited by jdawg333 (01/23/20 03:06 PM)

InvisibleShr00mEater
Strange
Male
    #26448428 - 01/23/20 03:13 PM (4 years, 2 months ago)

I think writing a book would be a good idea. I think it could be challenging for you to write it in such a way that others could read and understand it.

Are still not taking anti-psychotics? I saw a post awhile back where you mentioned it.

InvisibleSmartattack
C'mon man
 User Gallery

Loc: A thought
Re: Not in Kansas anymore? [Re: jdawg333]
    #26448434 - 01/23/20 03:19 PM (4 years, 2 months ago)

Not many can pull off the McKenna life successfully in other words.

Maybe if we were listening to OP talk?

:lolsy:

--------------------
* Smarts videos :teacher:
* :thumbup: Planet of the APES:thumbup:

I'm a fungal white supremacist.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies