Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < First | < Back | 701 | 702 | 703 | 704 | 705 | 706 | 707 | 708 | 709 | 710 | 711 | 712 | 713 | 714 | 715 | 716 | 717 | 718 | 719 | 720 | 721 | Next > | Last >
Invisiblecannabinated
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Outside Flag
Re: Viral outbreak in China - Coronavirus Pandemic 2020 [Re: Niffla]
    #26855440 - 07/31/20 02:15 PM (8 days, 8 hours ago)

its a god damned outrage :nonono:

I cant believe trump did everything he did to spread it

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OnlinemushboyM
socially distant
 User Gallery

Loc: better trashcan
Re: Viral outbreak in China - Coronavirus Pandemic 2020 [Re: cannabinated] * 4
    #26855461 - 07/31/20 02:29 PM (8 days, 8 hours ago)

I can. Stupidity is predictable. You really think hed go 'ok Ill be serious now'.

Like how he says biggly. Or big water, ocean water, or how hes a stable geiunus, or how he drew on a map with a sharpie to prove himself correct. That's the guy who suprises you with his continuing stupidity?

:uhoh:
Whose still believing his shit? Who ever believed it?? Gawd damn.

Invisiblecannabinated

Loc: Outside Flag
Re: Viral outbreak in China - Coronavirus Pandemic 2020 [Re: mushboy]
    #26855463 - 07/31/20 02:31 PM (8 days, 7 hours ago)

unfortunately :sadyes: I still have hope in papa trump

OnlinemushboyM
socially distant
 User Gallery

Loc: better trashcan
Re: Viral outbreak in China - Coronavirus Pandemic 2020 [Re: cannabinated] * 6
    #26855479 - 07/31/20 02:41 PM (8 days, 7 hours ago)

Having hope for trump is like hoping a domestic abuser will one day stop. They wont. They dont and he wont.

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Viral outbreak in China - Coronavirus Pandemic 2020 [Re: mushboy]
    #26855515 - 07/31/20 03:03 PM (8 days, 7 hours ago)

Lung tissue from covid patients look like yummy steak

--------------------
I am a violent pusher of the neo-marxist SJW agenda to destroy society.

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Viral outbreak in China - Coronavirus Pandemic 2020 [Re: koods] * 1
    #26856281 - 07/31/20 11:21 PM (7 days, 23 hours ago)

This report might put the nail in school reopening plans. 44% of campers at a weeklong Georgia sleepover camp got infected, and the younger campers were the most affected. Only 26% of cases were asymptomatic

--------------------

InvisibleFiery

Re: Viral outbreak in China - Coronavirus Pandemic 2020 [Re: koods]
    #26856321 - 07/31/20 11:46 PM (7 days, 22 hours ago)

Quote:

koods said:
44% of campers at a weeklong Georgia sleepover camp got infected, and the younger campers were the most affected. Only 26% of cases were asymptomatic

Every human is going to die.

As the aliens invade, it's doing some percentages.

:themoreyouknow:

InvisibleFiery

Re: Viral outbreak in China - Coronavirus Pandemic 2020 [Re: Fiery]
    #26856324 - 07/31/20 11:47 PM (7 days, 22 hours ago)

Some of us are fighting.

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Viral outbreak in China - Coronavirus Pandemic 2020 [Re: Fiery] * 2
    #26856538 - 08/01/20 03:04 AM (7 days, 19 hours ago)

Hamhead posted this in another thread. This data is amazing. The lockdowns completely shut down transmission of the flu in only a few weeks. Really amazing how sensitive a slightly less contagious virus was to those measures. I wonder if we may be able to avoid having a flu season all together this year.

--------------------

InvisibleHunter hunter
See er
Male User Gallery
Loc: Pickin yer patch
    #26857263 - 08/01/20 03:02 PM (7 days, 7 hours ago)

Anybody else worried about untested mRNA vaccines?  It would seem the information being encoded into a women’s DNA would be passed on.  We get our mitochondrion from our mom.  I can’t find much info on it.  Hey Koods how do you feel about it?

--------------------

If it's orange on a tree leave it be, if it's yellow on the ground look at what you've found.

Invisiblepsi
TOAST N' JAM
Male User Gallery

Loc: 905 Flag
Re: Viral outbreak in China - Coronavirus Pandemic 2020 [Re: Hunter hunter]
    #26857286 - 08/01/20 03:18 PM (7 days, 7 hours ago)

Do messenger RNA vaccines even act on the mitochondria? The same consideration might apply to the chromosomes in the egg cells though I suppose.

--------------------
BAN OP 2020

Onlinemorrowasted
Male User Gallery

Re: Viral outbreak in China - Coronavirus Pandemic 2020 [Re: psi] * 3
    #26857312 - 08/01/20 03:46 PM (7 days, 6 hours ago)

The mrna vaccine just binds to the ribosome to produce proteins like an mrna virus. With the virus, Some of those proteins act to replicate the +ssrrna into -ssrna. Rna polymerase uses the -ssrna to produce more +ssrna. For the mrna vaccine, the proteins produced are just whatever antigens activate the immune system against the virus of choice. Dna is not even in the picture.

A virus like herpes is a dna virus. It replicates by cleaving your dna and inserting itself inside.

Mrna vaccines actually sound very promising. You dont need to use adjuvant for them to work like you do when you are directly injecting the antigens

Edited by morrowasted (08/01/20 03:57 PM)

InvisibleHunter hunter
See er
Male User Gallery
Re: Viral outbreak in China - Coronavirus Pandemic 2020 [Re: morrowasted]
    #26857340 - 08/01/20 04:07 PM (7 days, 6 hours ago)

Ok it’s pretty in depth.  My understanding is that mRNA is the mitochondriol RNA and that has to do with our mitochondria that is passed from our mom’s only.  Would be weird if it stays attached and replicated from this point on.  Alien shit man.  I’m way off lol

Yea I know it’s not our dna.  Mitochondrion are a separate living being within each of our somatic cells.  They are the power house for our cell’s.. souls

Edit:  oops spotted what I said about DNA.  My bad.

--------------------

If it's orange on a tree leave it be, if it's yellow on the ground look at what you've found.

Edited by Hunter hunter (08/01/20 04:09 PM)

Onlinemorrowasted
Male User Gallery

Re: Viral outbreak in China - Coronavirus Pandemic 2020 [Re: Hunter hunter] * 1
    #26857351 - 08/01/20 04:14 PM (7 days, 6 hours ago)

M stands for messenger, not mitochondrial.

InvisibleHunter hunter
See er
Male User Gallery
Re: Viral outbreak in China - Coronavirus Pandemic 2020 [Re: morrowasted]
    #26857356 - 08/01/20 04:18 PM (7 days, 6 hours ago)

Right I was looking that up been years since I read about it. 

Maybe I was thinking of (Mt) mRNA..

But it’s usually referenced as mRNA..

I gotta look into somatic cell mRNA to see the difference.  Been a long time.  I just spotted the mRNA vaccines and thought it had to do with the mitcochondrial dna.  Not our somatic cells.  I need a few bowls and a couple hours to refresh lol.

--------------------

InvisibleSaul Ptamets
FairlyUnbalanced
Male User Gallery

Loc: Seattle, WA Flag
    #26857357 - 08/01/20 04:20 PM (7 days, 6 hours ago)

Yea only if im a doctor.

--------------------
"All I have in this world is my balls and my word, and I don't break them for no one."

InvisibleSaul Ptamets
FairlyUnbalanced
Male User Gallery

Loc: Seattle, WA Flag
    #26857361 - 08/01/20 04:24 PM (7 days, 6 hours ago)

You realize there are "0" flu problems because all of them get written off as coronavirus? You dont die from the actual flu or coronavirus you die from its symptoms (99% of people survive corona)

--------------------
"All I have in this world is my balls and my word, and I don't break them for no one."

Offlineimachavel
I loved and lost but I loved-ftw
Male User Gallery

Loc: You get banned for saying... Flag
    #26857369 - 08/01/20 04:38 PM (7 days, 5 hours ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Hamhead posted this in another thread. This data is amazing. The lockdowns completely shut down transmission of the flu in only a few weeks. Really amazing how sensitive a slightly less contagious virus was to those measures. I wonder if we may be able to avoid having a flu season all together this year.

I imagine with high covid testing rates as the winter approaches and flu season makes a return flu deaths will effect pandemic lockdowns even if the death is from the flu the combination of positive covid tests and deaths from sickness will cause more covid quarantines. People will probably think its unfair.

I don't. I think they should. You know what a long time ago the world should have said "during flu season when deaths reach morbidly high rates we will quarantine the world for a month until spread rates go down." For one thing if that was a usual thing then the flu might not exist anymore it might have been wiped off the face of the earth. Second I believe if quarantines will be the result from high deaths from sickness then it should be done all the time and not just for covid. If yearly flu quarantines were an often thing possibly the world would be more prepared for quarantines and possibly covid would have been majorly slowed down before it got this bad. I doubt it came about in February simply because widespread testing for it began in February. If sickness related death stats rising in high rates resulted in quarantines it sort of wouldn't matter if covid had been discovered yet. The spread would have been greatly reduced.

I hope during the next flu season as deaths rise quarantines continue. Maybe not for 3 months at a time when a few weeks will suffice but covid or not sickness related deaths could be greatly hindered if quarantines were fair for any time that death rates rise above tens of thousands of deaths within a short time period and not just for when an unknown bug exists.

I think the total ignorance for hindering the spread of disease and sickness and death in favor of industrial progress and financial gain is a big reason why its so easy for people to get sick anyway. The worldwide system would have to be totally different to be able to deal with this on a common basis but that is the truth if you look at diseases and death rates over the decades covid is nothing. It seems to me society is mostly unprepared for limited contact to reduce spread of sickness. It just is.

This should be something people learned to do thousands of years ago considering society needed to combat plagues constantly in history when medical technology was just about nothing compared to now. Why its a problem in the 21st century is beyond me. It should be second nature but economics often do not work in the favor of basic tribal instincts people have developed and used over the course of human history to advance from the stone age to where we are now. Remembering how insignificant we are and how lucky we are to be where are now is often a trait smart people adopt and others take for granted at the expense of their future.

--------------------
The point to meditating is to feel the same when you are meditation as when you aren't. To be balanced inside and out. Difficult to do when being aware of breath and sensation. However, not impossible. Feeling ok about yourself at all times seems to be a great difficult skill to master. The concept so simple a snail could understand it. To practice it some of the greatest Albert Einstein type minds couldn't master it.

It's like the trick to human problems is to be even more human. Not less human but as human as possible, only understanding human nature.

Understanding subtleties is hard. What is subtle? Subtle is powerful. Atoms are subtle. Atoms make up everything we are. Understanding subtleties is one of the hardest parts of life.

OnlineGorlax
Male

Re: Viral outbreak in China [Re: imachavel]
    #26857403 - 08/01/20 05:02 PM (7 days, 5 hours ago)

If you do not know the truth you can't label something a conspiracy that is called a fallacy.

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

Re: Viral outbreak in China [Re: Gorlax] * 8
    #26857427 - 08/01/20 05:14 PM (7 days, 5 hours ago)

Honestly most of the ethical problems of lockdowns results from America being a shitty country that avoided doing anything about the economy being artificial or securing poor people in the 21st century. And having extremely poor education methods and questionable standards.

Who's hurt by not being able to work at a field location or dedicated store? Small business employees, blue collar workers, retail employees. Poor (or poorer) people.

Who's most hurt by schools remaining closed? People in poor areas who don't have access to good internet or schools that fund their electronics and parents who have to work but can't afford childcare.

For fucks sake one of the strongest reasons given to opening schools is because they feed children. Why the fuck don't we have better organizations that ensure children are fed outside of school or during the summer months?

Honestly the best and worst parts of covid-19 is it shows all the cracks in our society.

Ya know, like the wealthy has continued to get wealthier during this but the middle and lower class is likely to face financial repercussions for years.

--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Jump to top. Pages: < First | < Back | 701 | 702 | 703 | 704 | 705 | 706 | 707 | 708 | 709 | 710 | 711 | 712 | 713 | 714 | 715 | 716 | 717 | 718 | 719 | 720 | 721 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles

Community >> The Pub