Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineChaO
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: In my dessert dish
raters buddies falling on by one!
    #18776470 - 08/30/13 08:32 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

posters note; this arrest may or may not have a impact on online drug sales, as this person is close to someone who is very very connected in that world.  Wish I could get more into detail. However, this is just my two little cents

Police: DWI Checkpoint Leads to Drug Arrest of Croton Couple

A Croton-on-Hudson couple was arrested after state police stopped them in a DWI checkpoint and seized over a pound of marijuana, a quantity of hashish and other foreign substances and drug paraphernalia, authorities said.

Eric Scuccimarra, 36, and Lisa Barnett, 40, were pulled over near the intersection of Route 35 and Cherry Street in the town of Bedford on April 6 by New York State police as part of a fixed DWI detail.

Scuccimara was charged with fourth degree criminal possession of a controlled substance and second degree criminal possession of marijuana, felonies; he also faces DWAI charges and several seventh degree criminal possession of a controlled substance charges.

Barnett was charged with fifth degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, a felony.

Police said additional charges are pending.

Both Scuccimara and Barnett were taken to police barracks in Somers, and processed. They were arraigned in the town of Bedford court and placed in custody at the Westchester County jail in lieu of a $15,000 bond/$7,500 bond and $10,000 bond / $2,500 cash, respectively. Their next court date in Bedford is on April 11.

The couple was arrested by Troopers Sean Moran and Merredith Govoni. 

Editor's Note: Arrests do not indicate convictions.

--------------------

Xochi please meet our mentor and maker "bob"Opilli great bringer of slack.  I hear hes Irish!? Then again I've heard 100% Slack.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineniteman
Re: raters buddies falling on by one! [Re: ChaO] * 1
    #18776518 - 08/30/13 08:49 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Whats with the title man?

OfflineDurin

Re: raters buddies falling on by one! [Re: niteman]
    #18776577 - 08/30/13 09:10 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

link?

Offlinehuffinglue
tryin to stay sober
Male

Loc: Texas
Re: raters buddies falling on by one! [Re: Durin] * 1
    #18776749 - 08/30/13 10:25 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Stories confusing. Also, police check points are illegal under the constitution, but try telling a cop that.

--------------------
I fucking hate grammer nazis! Yes, I can't spell. Yes, I don't have perfect grammer. I post from my phone and dont give a shit about people whose lifes are so boring they get off on putting people down for not having perfect fucking grammer, even though they know excactly what there saying.. Fuck You. It's just a ride mang...

OfflineChaO
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: raters buddies falling on by one! [Re: niteman]
    #18777241 - 08/30/13 12:59 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Most will not understand the headline, but the ones that do will be very very happy!

--------------------

Xochi please meet our mentor and maker "bob"Opilli great bringer of slack.  I hear hes Irish!? Then again I've heard 100% Slack.

OfflineChaO
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: raters buddies falling on by one! [Re: Durin]
    #18777246 - 08/30/13 12:59 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

opps sorry forgot to add that, here we go;http://peekskill.patch.com/groups/police-and-fire/p/police-dwi-checkpoint-leads-to-drug-arrest-of-croton-f19506c037

UPDATE:
Also, from what I am hearing the other drugs he was found with were coke and meth, they will not say the amount, that could indicate a few differant things, but I wont get into that yet.

--------------------

Edited by ChaO (08/30/13 01:05 PM)

Offlinemy3rdeye
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: raters buddies falling on by one! [Re: ChaO]
    #18778337 - 08/30/13 05:02 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Raters or ratter's?
No idea what title means either....

Offlineegodeathflux
Guttersnipe
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Stygian Pits Flag
    #18781609 - 08/31/13 02:51 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

What is the difference between marijuana and hashish..? Hash is just marijuana in a different shape...

Also wtf is that title about?

--------------------

"Atrophic interludes weave through my life far too often, for me to fight the biggest enemies"

"Standing on the corner of 5th and Vermouth"

Offlinehuffinglue
tryin to stay sober
Male

Loc: Texas
Re: raters buddies falling on by one! [Re: egodeathflux]
    #18782423 - 08/31/13 06:47 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah, I don't get all this secrecy. Spill the beans or stop posting mang

--------------------
I fucking hate grammer nazis! Yes, I can't spell. Yes, I don't have perfect grammer. I post from my phone and dont give a shit about people whose lifes are so boring they get off on putting people down for not having perfect fucking grammer, even though they know excactly what there saying.. Fuck You. It's just a ride mang...

InvisibleSuperD
Cacti junky
 User Gallery

Loc: The bridgesii bridge
    #18782440 - 08/31/13 06:51 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

ChaO said:
posters note; this arrest may or may not have a impact on online drug sales, as this person is close to someone who is very very connected in that world.  Wish I could get more into detail.

Let me make sure I have this right.  The guy was busted with a lb of weed and other small quantities of drugs and you think it's going to affect online sales, or any sales for that matter?  You make it sound like the guy was a multi-state drug kingpin. :lol:

--------------------
:super:D
Manoa said:
I need to stop spending all my money on plants and take up a cheaper hobby, like heroin. :lol:

Looking for Rauhocereus riosaniensis seeds or live specimen(s), :pm: me if you have any for trade

Offlinexbloodwhipx

Re: raters buddies falling on by one! [Re: SuperD]
    #18783472 - 08/31/13 11:06 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

SuperD said:
Quote:

ChaO said:
posters note; this arrest may or may not have a impact on online drug sales, as this person is close to someone who is very very connected in that world.  Wish I could get more into detail.

Let me make sure I have this right.  The guy was busted with a lb of weed and other small quantities of drugs and you think it's going to affect online sales, or any sales for that matter?  You make it sound like the guy was a multi-state drug kingpin. :lol:

LOL I know right i thought by the title it meant a real kingpin, named rater, buddies where dying/getting arrested/leaving his side really fast.

OfflineChaO
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#18802276 - 09/05/13 06:48 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

um that is something you constructed in your own mind, I never said, nor meant that by ANY means.  If you dont understand the title, dont worry it doesnt concern you, no offense. He was simply a pawn in a MUCH MUCH larger game.

--------------------

InvisibleSuperD
Cacti junky
 User Gallery

#18804005 - 09/05/13 04:20 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

You clearly do not understand the size and scope of the online illicit drug market.  I don't have to know who the guy you're referring to is to know that this won't put a dent in anything except perhaps local sales.

If killing Mexican cartel bosses doesn't stop or slow down the flow of drugs, I can assure you your guy getting pinched isn't going to affect a damn thing.  I'm also unsure why you would post this thread considering no one else but you knows what the hell you're talking about.

--------------------
Manoa said:
I need to stop spending all my money on plants and take up a cheaper hobby, like heroin. :lol:

Looking for Rauhocereus riosaniensis seeds or live specimen(s), :pm: me if you have any for trade

OfflineChaO
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#18806283 - 09/06/13 05:53 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Ive had several pms of people knwoing what I am talking about, I never once said this would effect the flow of drugs in the online market, I said it would effect the politics, or that is what I meant to say, if you took it to mean something else, or I misspoke, then im making it clear. You have not been around the online drug scene for long that much I know, alot of people here have, hence the pms and e-mails I have received. to make it clear for you all once again incase I misspoke or you misunderstood whatever the case may be, doesnt matter, this will effect certain parts of the online drug world, not silk road, or anyother open source newb forum. the the forums where you need 3 refs and a whole shit ton of exp to even be considered a member.

--------------------

InvisibleSuperD
Cacti junky
 User Gallery

#18806347 - 09/06/13 06:42 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

You have not been around the online drug scene for long that much I know

Thanks for trying to make me feel young but I've been a member of these boards you speak of going 15+ years back.

Quote:

this will effect certain parts of the online drug world

I'm not disagreeing with you, I just think you've blown the significance of it completely out of proportion in your OP.  Whatever board the guy is from is screwed out of his product temporarily, but other than that it's business as usual in the drug world.  The slack always picks up shortly after a void is made.

--------------------
Manoa said:

OfflineChaO
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#18807274 - 09/06/13 12:21 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

it will not effect drug flow AT ALL I get that, what im trying to say is raters paranoia will have untold effects on many boards, ones that most have never heard of, but it will have a big impact, it will be interesting to see just how, rater is a bit a a genius despite being a f'ing nut, and HUGE scammer

--------------------

Offlineniteman
    #18821109 - 09/09/13 10:15 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Why the hell would yiu post this as newsif it is so fobidden to give us more than the barest of "details". Don't know and really don't care just a bad, vague article. Congratulations sir!

OfflineDan60
Stranger
    #22089385 - 08/13/15 10:08 PM (8 years, 7 months ago)

Did you see he subsequently was busted for running a lab or something out of his house as well.
He will probably get out of it like he has other crimes as his daddy is a big time rich doctor and his relative a judge
  Many are happy about him getting busted as he has smeared so many peoples names and even had some busted ...so, as someone mentioned...rater or ratter....you make the call....
I really don't like to see anyone busted for any thing..esp. a drug charge but this guy went out of his way to smear and have other honest
people busted simply because they would not sell or mail drugs to him I am told by those I trust. NUFF SAID

Here is link to new charge of his

http://tomfaranda.typepad.com/folly/2014/06/the-croton-drug-bust.html

OfflineChaO
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: raters buddies falling on by one! [Re: Dan60]
    #26442996 - 01/20/20 11:15 AM (4 years, 2 months ago)

Dan comes out from the shadows, remember i told you about AFOYI dan. Before the whole operation dutch connection thiing with eren. Erosnepo aka opensore was decent before trans started selling his H.

--------------------

Edited by ChaO (01/20/20 11:20 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals