Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: All these right-wingers gearing up for Virginia are adorable. [Re: Kryptos]
    #26446842 - 01/22/20 05:26 PM (4 years, 2 months ago)

Anyway, point is, we have in a very short time period established that there is a good and a bad. We simply disagree on which is good and which is bad.

Now, quick thought experiment: Do you know a single person in real life, a person that doesn't have to be a friend, but is an acquaintance--someone you know a little more than just the name and face of, who you believe to be 100% evil, just plain bad with absolutely no redeeming qualities whatsoever?

How about in the movies?

How about on the internet?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleShenmue
Dark Lord of the Sith 
Re: All these right-wingers gearing up for Virginia are adorable. [Re: Eminence] * 1
    #26446872 - 01/22/20 05:39 PM (4 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Eminence said:
So how committed to it are you? Are you going to do anything about it or just play tough guy on a forum?

Do yourself a favor and put Kryptos on your ignore list. He's a far leftist troll... He honestly should be kicked off of this thing..

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: All these right-wingers gearing up for Virginia are adorable. [Re: Kryptos]
    #26446888 - 01/22/20 05:51 PM (4 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Kryptos said:
I'm not claiming to be competent.

Actually, I don't think anything really needs to be changed much, either. Just, ya know, enforce the laws against white supremacists the way we do them against black supremacists. Couple high profile massacres, they'll get the message.

What law isn't being enforced in your opinion?

"massacres, they'll get the message"

Who gets massacred to receive what message?

OfflineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: All these right-wingers gearing up for Virginia are adorable. [Re: Shenmue]
    #26446906 - 01/22/20 06:07 PM (4 years, 2 months ago)

With any luck, some sensible gun laws are gonna get passed, and then these rednecks can go back to bumfuck, nowhere or be treated like the armed and potentially violent thugs they are.

Quote:

Shenmue said:
Quote:

Eminence said:
So how committed to it are you? Are you going to do anything about it or just play tough guy on a forum?

Do yourself a favor and put Kryptos on your ignore list. He's a far leftist troll... He honestly should be kicked off of this thing..

He doesn't get it.

Quote:

Eminence said:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/23460028#23460028

Quote:

Kryptos said:
I'm a pacifist with virtually no exception, I believe that it is immoral to use lethal force

Edited by Kryptos (01/22/20 06:07 PM)

Invisiblevinsue
Grand Old Fart
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Garden State(NJ) Flag
Re: All these right-wingers gearing up for Virginia are adorable. [Re: qman]
    #26447188 - 01/22/20 08:52 PM (4 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:...What law isn't being enforced in your opinion?

It will get interesting if the red flag law goes into effect.

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/479494-virginia-senate-votes-in-favor-of-red-flag-law-bill
Quote:

...The bill is expected to be signed into law by Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam (D), who has indicated support for
stronger gun control measures, should it pass the House of Delegates later this session...

:mob: . . . :peace:

--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Invisiblerelic
of a bygone era
Male

Loc: the right coast
Re: All these right-wingers gearing up for Virginia are adorable. [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #26447693 - 01/23/20 06:36 AM (4 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Baby_Hitler said:

Now, all that said... I have to say that I'm disappointed that after they got all that gerrymandering bullshit fixed, the Democrats have finally gotten some proper representation in Virginia, and this is what they've decided to do with it?

They've been in session for like two weeks, yo.

Invisiblerelic
of a bygone era
Male

Loc: the right coast
Re: All these right-wingers gearing up for Virginia are adorable. [Re: relic]
    #26447709 - 01/23/20 06:48 AM (4 years, 2 months ago)

Attorney General Mark Herring has been beating the legalization and decriminalization drums since last year and hosted a gathering, a "summit", to discuss such measures...so they're working on more than gun control.

We'll probably get decriminalization this session and Herring is set to run for GOV next election since VA governors cannot serve two consecutive terms.  He is a major legalization advocate.

Quote:

Attorney General Mark Herring said that with new Democratic legislative majorities elected in November’s elections, the state is well positioned to advance cannabis reform that has stalled under the current General Assembly. That’s why he’s organizing an event to answer questions about the policies and set lawmakers up to pass decriminalization legislation as well as develop a plan to more broadly legalize marijuana for adult use.

OfflineHerbologist
Grrratata
I'm a teapot

Loc: Casa Bonita Flag
Re: All these right-wingers gearing up for Virginia are adorable. [Re: Kryptos] * 2
    #26447936 - 01/23/20 10:19 AM (4 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Kryptos said:
Over the last three years, I have come to the conclusion that there's no good republicans. They're all scum. Maybe you joined the party for power, maybe you joined the party for wealth, maybe you joined the party because your friends were there, maybe you joined the party at gunpoint. Doesn't really matter why you joined the party. We dealt with you back in 1945, and we will deal with you again.

Quote:

Kryptos said:
Quote:

Eminence said:
Also anyone find it weird this far right terrorist group is called "the base" (Al qaeda) and the FBI has written about "white supremacists" groups in the context of Islamic terrorism over the years?

Yeah, terrorists are largely an unimaginative bunch. Violence is, after all, the last refuge of the incompetent. "The Base" is probably a popular name among various religious zealots and right wing fuckwads.

And the FBI hasn't tracked "white supremacy" until literally the last year or two. After 9/11 and the GOP's fake WMDs, the FBI cut funding to "white supremacist organizations" down to literally one guy. Now, they've started to try to look at white supremacists against, because they realized that white supremacists had killed four times as many people as foreign extremists since 2000.

Honestly, One of these rallies some dude just needs to set up a MG nest and strafe these fuckers. They tried to do it in Portland, but were caught due to incompetence (don;t leave your rifle barrel hanging out of your concealed sniper nest, dumbass).

That's not me calling for violence against people, either. They're just republicans.

:ban:

We're really going to allow a member to talk about gunning down crowds of people because he doesn't agree with them?

--------------------
Shroomery Law:  Don't piss off the leftist mods & their friends! :banhamster:

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: All these right-wingers gearing up for Virginia are adorable. [Re: Herbologist] * 3
    #26447958 - 01/23/20 10:35 AM (4 years, 2 months ago)

Absolutely, it's all about the maintaining the "community standards"!! 

I learned the hard way how these "community standards" work. Just be on the "correct" side and you can post whatever you choose. If you want to question PC Culture like I did, you're at your own risk.

OfflineHerbologist
Grrratata
I'm a teapot

Re: All these right-wingers gearing up for Virginia are adorable. [Re: qman] * 5
    #26447979 - 01/23/20 10:52 AM (4 years, 2 months ago)

I've began to notice this.

my guess is that nobody with any authority around here (minus a couple select mods) will care that he is literally ok with gunning down republicans but seems to hate guns.

Its like the PC twilight zone in here.

--------------------

InvisibleballsalsaMDiscord
Universally Loathed and Reviled
Male User Gallery

Loc: Foreign Lands
Re: All these right-wingers gearing up for Virginia are adorable. [Re: Herbologist] * 1
    #26448021 - 01/23/20 11:32 AM (4 years, 2 months ago)

I believe that Kryptos and I have come to an understanding.

--------------------

Like cannabis topics? Read my cannabis blog here

OfflineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: All these right-wingers gearing up for Virginia are adorable. [Re: Herbologist]
    #26448217 - 01/23/20 01:32 PM (4 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Herbologist said:
will care that he is literally ok with gunning down republicans but seems to hate guns.

Why is everyone so butthurt? Just because I said we should machine gun republicans, doesn't mean I'm advocating for violence. Chill out, dude.

You gotta take me seriously, but not literally.

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: All these right-wingers gearing up for Virginia are adorable. [Re: ballsalsa] * 2
    #26448227 - 01/23/20 01:43 PM (4 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Kryptos said:
Quote:

Herbologist said:
will care that he is literally ok with gunning down republicans but seems to hate guns.

Why is everyone so butthurt? Just because I said we should machine gun republicans, doesn't mean I'm advocating for violence. Chill out, dude.

Quote:

ballsalsa said:
I believe that Kryptos and I have come to an understanding.

:uhno:

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
Re: All these right-wingers gearing up for Virginia are adorable. [Re: qman] * 1
    #26448286 - 01/23/20 02:08 PM (4 years, 2 months ago)

:strokebeard:

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
    #26448355 - 01/23/20 02:35 PM (4 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:

I learned the hard way how these "community standards" work. Just be on the "correct" side and you can post whatever you choose. If you want to question PC Culture like I did, you're at your own risk.

Yes. Liberals won the culture war. We always do. If you don’t like the rules then remove yourself from society or we’ll take care of it for you.

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

OfflineHerbologist
Grrratata
I'm a teapot

Re: All these right-wingers gearing up for Virginia are adorable. [Re: koods] * 4
    #26448401 - 01/23/20 02:58 PM (4 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Kryptos said:
Quote:

Herbologist said:

I said we should machine gun republicans, doesn't mean I'm advocating for violence..

We should kill people, but i don't condone violence. are you a psycho?

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

qman said:

Yes. Liberals won the culture war. We always do. If you don’t like the rules then remove yourself from society or we’ll take care of it for you.

PC Lib snowflakes win because their endless crying and slamming their fists on the floor.  They cry until they get their way and scream race cards and pc bullshit.

Take care of what?  You gonna abuse your mod powers to do what exactly?

--------------------

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: All these right-wingers gearing up for Virginia are adorable. [Re: koods] * 2
    #26448402 - 01/23/20 03:00 PM (4 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

qman said:

No, promoting violence against innocent people isn't winning the cultural war, it's losing the potential moral high ground. It's doing the complete opposite of what you're claiming to achieve and demonstrating that you're just as bad or even worse of what you're fighting against.

It's also laughable that after Trump wins the election you're still claiming some sort of victory.  :facepalm:  And if Trump wins again, will you still celebrate that you're winning some cultural war?

"remove yourself...or we'll take care of it for you"

Taking the moral high ground once again I see, you're not winning shit. It's obvious to anyone with a clear perspective, you already lost it.

Offlinefeldman114
Stragler

Loc: Bravos
    #26448414 - 01/23/20 03:06 PM (4 years, 2 months ago)

“Unite the Right” rallies never get violent?

Also, has there actually been 1 act of violence by one of Sanders’ volunteers or is this hypothetical?
Google isn’t cooperating with me on this:shrug:

Offline1uptoadstool
procrastinator
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: All these right-wingers gearing up for Virginia are adorable. [Re: feldman114]
    #26448435 - 01/23/20 03:19 PM (4 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

feldman114 said:
“Unite the Right” rallies never get violent?

Also, has there actually been 1 act of violence by one of Sanders’ volunteers or is this hypothetical?
Google isn’t cooperating with me on this:shrug:

this isnt the whole video

--------------------

Edited by 1uptoadstool (01/23/20 03:22 PM)

Offlinefeldman114
Stragler

Loc: Bravos
Re: All these right-wingers gearing up for Virginia are adorable. [Re: 1uptoadstool]
    #26448449 - 01/23/20 03:32 PM (4 years, 2 months ago)

This would be damning...if the guy had any connection to the Bernie campaign.

Karl Jurek is an Aflec benefits advisor - affiliate insurance salesman- who lives with his parents.

Prolly why even Fox News hasn’t touched this story?

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale