Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineMr Chef
Stranger
Ketamine for Depression/PTSD
    #26438265 - 01/17/20 12:19 PM (1 year, 1 month ago)

Hi all, I went through some traumatic life experiences for myself in 2012.  Had trouble pulling out of the depression that followed but eventually did without SSRI through family support, working hard, staying physically active, and a little help from low dose mushroom trip that increased mood for months at a time.

Life got shitty again in 2017 when I was involved in another extremely traumatic life changing type situation that has led to depression that I would group more in line with PTSD. I have tried therapy and will be revisiting it this year in Portland where I relocated in 2019.  I am very happy with this move, very happy with the area, but having a terrible time managing symptoms that started in 2017. I am on an SSRI which has been great but do not view it as a life long solution, on and off klonopin depending on times when I am heavily reminded of the event, and on some sleeping meds.  I am at the point where I would like to try ketamine therapy as I have read articles indicating huge potential.  Not big on the prospect of the cost of a professional service and would prefer a self-trial (I have done K a few times for recreation and am comfortable with it).  I am opposed to using mushrooms right now being on an SSRI but would like to hear feedback on personal experiences of using ketamine for depression.  Did it help you? Did you do it professionally or personally?  If personal treatment did you set up an infusion, use injections, snort, ingest orally?  What molecular configuration of k did you use if known?

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience