Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Offlinebanquet
Stranger

Re: Maintaining a low weed tolerance to 'trip' [Re: jdawg333]
    #26440644 - 01/18/20 06:32 PM (4 years, 2 months ago)

If you know the secrets of Cannabis then you will not require any other substance to achieve a level 5 Trip. This is how you can trip every day:

1) Purification: you must eat pure, raw food, and ensure your metabolism is good enough to eliminate toxins regularly.

2) Edibles: Smoking causes build of of toxins and tolerance, Edibles work like food, this is the nature's way of consuming stuff, and this can produce a Trip much harder than Shrooms.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinejdawg333
Stranger
Re: Maintaining a low weed tolerance to 'trip' [Re: banquet]
    #26440772 - 01/18/20 08:31 PM (4 years, 2 months ago)

That's a very unique take. Do you have any reports or write ups that reflect a level 5 cannabis experience?

Offlinebanquet
Stranger

#26442187 - 01/19/20 07:14 PM (4 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

jdawg333 said:
That's a very unique take. Do you have any reports or write ups that reflect a level 5 cannabis experience?

I haven't written any reports, but if you see my previous posts, I have moved on from smoking cannbis, shrooms, amanitas, morning glory to edible cannabis only.

I can say from all the experiences that Edible Marijuana is not only a psychoactive but it is a herb, it cures your, it connects you to your inner being. Like you live here in the physical world, just like that you have a subtle body, and a deeper inner soul. It connects you to that. How it works its magic is occult. Once you're in touch with you inner being, then you can have all sorts of visions, experiences, concrete - more real that this physical touch, all realisations.

WARNING - edible cannabis trip is not a Joke, it can be a bit too much, when the inner universe explodes, your nerves have to be made of steel, your heart detached, your soul surrendered to the highest truth, you have to be careful.

--------------------

Offlinebanquet
Stranger

#26442195 - 01/19/20 07:18 PM (4 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

jdawg333 said:

Also a disclaimer, I have been doing yoga, following a vegetarian diet, fasting regularly, for a long time, I'm exercising, connecting with the prana/life force, and marijuana is tool, there are other tools, to connect, so let's not become dependent on these, there are many ways but the best way is to achieve it simply by your own Will.

--------------------

Offlinebanquet
Stranger

#26442211 - 01/19/20 07:30 PM (4 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

jdawg333 said:

A few minor experiences I can share:

Once I was in a club and all they were playing the usual pop/hiphop stuff but I heard it in my native language. I confirmed later with the friends that they weren't playing anything in Hindi.

Another time I was in Sydney walking around in the city but all I saw was Auckland.

Level 5 trips can be intense, like your body carrying the whole universe, each cell speaking out, your consciousness/your soul moving out of the physical body, and circling around in an area of 25 meters around the body, in a violent roller-coaster whirl. Connecting with the higher mind, a library of all the recorded events in the past, and all the events ongoing currently, if you think about something or someone you will connect with them on the mental or vital level, and in close proximity on a physical level.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag