Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

Sporeworks: May Sale, Psilocybe mexicana Strain-A!!
    #2637544 - 05/04/04 03:54 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Howdie Folks,

We've decided to run a little May Sale featuring the highly sought after and rare Psilocybe mexicana Strain-A Microscopy Spore Kits.

As many of you know, Sporeworks was instrumental in returning this mushroom species to the Mushrooming community. After many years of fruitless, poor sclerotia producing cultures circulating throughout, we were able to isolate and produce this strain from fresh spore samples collected in Mexico by our good friend AirDog.

These spores are a hidden jewel for those that have discovered how lovely they appear under the scope. Hopefully this sale will encourage more people to check them out! If you've been thinking about giving the Ps. mexicana a try, this is an excellent chance to save some bones and grab your spores cheap!

For the month of May, Hydrated Spore Syringe Microscopy kits are avaiable for only $20 each! In addition, Dry Spore Print Microcopy Kits are available for only $30 each! This is over a 20% savings off our normal retail price!

Psilocybe Mexicana Strain-A Fruits:

If you are curious and wish to learn more about sclerotia producing mushrooms species then you can observe the cultivation patterns by checking out our Sclerotia Tuber Oyster Mushroom Kits. These kits are specifically designed for Sclerotia producing mushrooms species and the Tuber Oyster Culture is already included with each kit!

Tuber Oyster Mushroom Sclerotia Grow Kit:

As always we want to thank you for your continued patronage and support and we welcome your feedback and suggestions.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineonetime
onetime
 User Gallery

Re: Sporeworks: May Sale, Psilocybe mexicana Strain-A!! [Re: psilocyber]
    #2637629 - 05/04/04 04:33 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

http://www.spore works.com /images /edibles/ Tuberoyster01.jpg
i dont get that is that pic misslabled or some thing or is that growing on the oyster kit

--------------------

See?
Yes, with my own three eyes.
Depression, Misspells , wanting everying thing i cant have haveing nothing i want

OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

Re: Sporeworks: May Sale, Psilocybe mexicana Strain-A!! [Re: onetime]
    #2640661 - 05/05/04 06:22 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Those are the "Tubers" or sclerotia of the Tuber Oyster (Pleurotus tuberregium) growing from the Sclerotia Tuber Oyster Mushroom Grow Kit.

It's a great way to learn about sclerotia mushroom production with a legal edible mushroom kit.

Click through the LINK and you'll be able to see more about the cultivation process for this particular sclerotia producting species.

Offlineonetime
onetime
 User Gallery

#2640839 - 05/05/04 08:39 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

thanks i was confused sclerotia is cool

--------------------

See?
Yes, with my own three eyes.
Depression, Misspells , wanting everying thing i cant have haveing nothing i want

InvisibleWormsy
Stranger
    #2641070 - 05/05/04 10:21 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

:thumbup:

One question: I just noticed you guys added oxygen absorbers, is the price correct on the site (100 packet count sealed package for $15.00) ?

Thats the cheapest price I have ever seen on them.  :thumbup:

InvisibleDieCommie

Re: Sporeworks: May Sale, Psilocybe mexicana Strain-A!! [Re: Wormsy]
    #2642591 - 05/05/04 05:38 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Cool, i definatly want to order some mexicana A!!!!

Problem is its getting hot as hell around here....How hot is too hot for spores in a mailbox?

Im guessing in the summer it will hit 130+ in the mailbox...this would kill the spores right?

OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

Re: Sporeworks: May Sale, Psilocybe mexicana Strain-A!! [Re: DieCommie]
    #2644670 - 05/06/04 08:34 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

The O2 absorbers are indeed only $15 plus shipping for 100 count of the 100cc volume packets. It's a great deal for sure!

As for heat damage to spores. Most spores will suffer thermal death around 120F. The best bet for you would be to place your order and have delivery made via UPS, or you can send email to our Customer Service email and we can make arrangements to deliver via Next Day or 2nd Day Air. This option would obviously cost a little more, but for a print or syringe package it will not be extremely high.

If the delivery method used keeps them out of your mailbox they will probably be OK. Obviously prints tend to survive much better than syringes, so it's worth considering buying the dry spore samples instead if you live in very hot areas of the country.

OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

#2723360 - 05/24/04 02:48 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Just one week left for this great discount and wonderful pricing. Thought we'd remind you all before you forget and our prices go back up to the standard retail rate.

Get your A-strain Mexicana while the gettin's good!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale