Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
Re: To the Republicans who dont like babies getting killed [Re: qman] * 1
    #26454820 - 01/27/20 09:20 AM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

TIS87 said:
Want to prevent abortions?  Provide free contraceptives, actual sex education.

What is "actual sex education" going to do?  You're not suggesting people don't know that sex leads to pregnancy, are you?

umm, you'd be surprised at what people do not teach their kids, especially home schooled one in rural areas.

God damn Vinsue! That is some scary shit! It is always surprising to me that this type of mental state survives in this day and age.:sad::mad2::scat:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
Re: To the Republicans who dont like babies getting killed [Re: qman] * 3
    #26455164 - 01/27/20 01:10 PM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

TIS87 said:

What is "actual sex education" going to do?  You're not suggesting people don't know that sex leads to pregnancy, are you?

There's plenty of studies that prove sex ed helps prevent unwanted pregnancies.

FiveThirtyEight:  What Does Science Tell Us About Sex Ed?
Quote:

Hundreds of studies on sex ed and teen pregnancy prevention programs have been conducted, and what they show is that teaching kids about sex doesn’t make them start breeding like rabbits. Instead, it may prod them to delay having sex. Comprehensive sex education programs that include information about contraception have also been shown to reduce rates of teen pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases and to increase the use of condoms and other contraceptives.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

Loc: New York City
Re: To the Republicans who dont like babies getting killed [Re: Oldnameforgotten]
    #26466127 - 02/02/20 11:45 PM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Oldnameforgotten said:
Just a piece of advice from an agnostic liberal.

If you conservatives would concede one topic.... imagine how many liberals would join your team.

If healthcare was free in this country imagine how many people would become conservative?

Healthcare is a human right in 2019. Its affordable and people shouldnt avoid going to hospitals for fear of getting into debt and not feeding their families. People shouldnt let a lump grow on their body without getting it checked out. People shouldnt splint their own broken bones at home and hope for the best.

Think of how many babies you could save if half the democrats moved to your party? We would have a republican president for the next 50 years. Easily overturn roe v wade.

If youre christian and you dont support universal healthcare.... in my opinion... you are killing babies.

Healthcare is already a human right in america.  The hospitals cannot turn you away. 

What you want is to not have to pay for it, thats the debate.

Abortion is not something i will ever allow my tax dollars to go towards, its a disgusting act.

--------------------
I'm a Lightweight.  I like to eat like two caps at a time.

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: To the Republicans who dont like babies getting killed [Re: qman] * 1
    #26466225 - 02/03/20 03:27 AM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

TIS87 said:

You underestimate how dumb people are.

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

OfflineOldnameforgotten
Traveler
Male User Gallery
Loc: Pilbara Australia Flag
Re: To the Republicans who dont like babies getting killed [Re: meltdowner] * 3
    #26466313 - 02/03/20 06:02 AM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

meltdowner said:
Quote:

Oldnameforgotten said:

If you conservatives would concede one topic.... imagine how many liberals would join your team.

If healthcare was free in this country imagine how many people would become conservative?

Healthcare is a human right in 2019. Its affordable and people shouldnt avoid going to hospitals for fear of getting into debt and not feeding their families. People shouldnt let a lump grow on their body without getting it checked out. People shouldnt splint their own broken bones at home and hope for the best.

Think of how many babies you could save if half the democrats moved to your party? We would have a republican president for the next 50 years. Easily overturn roe v wade.

If youre christian and you dont support universal healthcare.... in my opinion... you are killing babies.

Healthcare is already a human right in america.  The hospitals cannot turn you away. 

Abortion is not something i will ever allow my tax dollars to go towards, its a disgusting act.

Tell that to the people who fix their own broken bones at home. Or ignore pains that turn into serious complications. Or refuse ambulance rides.

And to think of this is "Rare". Lol. Its stupidly common. Americans are laughed at around the world as people who refuse to get into ambulances while abroad. It shocks people. There is a problem here.

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: To the Republicans who dont like babies getting killed [Re: Oldnameforgotten] * 2
    #26466320 - 02/03/20 06:18 AM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

The hospitals cannot turn you away. 

Hospitals cannot turn you away for an emergency. You aren’t going to get cancer treated.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Loc: attending Snake Church
Re: To the Republicans who dont like babies getting killed [Re: meltdowner] * 1
    #26466328 - 02/03/20 06:30 AM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

meltdowner said:
Quote:

Oldnameforgotten said:

"Abortion is not something i will ever allow my tax dollars to go towards, it's a disgusting act."

You're paying for it, you just don't know it. Do you live in New York City or did you make that up? NYC allocated a quarter million dollars to pay for abortion. The entire U.S. publicly funds abortion in special circumstances.

--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

The worst thing about corruption is that it works so well,

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: To the Republicans who dont like babies getting killed [Re: Brian Jones]
    #26466331 - 02/03/20 06:32 AM (4 years, 1 month ago)

he should move to a nice country that doesn’t allow abortions, if one exists.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Re: To the Republicans who dont like babies getting killed [Re: meltdowner] * 6
    #26466557 - 02/03/20 09:53 AM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

meltdowner said:
Quote:

Oldnameforgotten said:

What is thoroughly disgusting is the people that don't want to admit that scientifically the "baby" is just a clump of cells up to a certain point. Another "disgusting act" is the fact that some people will say "NO ABORTION, IT'S MURDER!!!" etc...are the same people that refuse to pay for or help pay for the baby once it's born. Some women's bodies actually fight the pregnancy as if it were an infection. Go read some more science books and study physiology please.

--------------------

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

Re: To the Republicans who dont like babies getting killed [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #26467538 - 02/03/20 08:56 PM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Wrong.  You obviously dont have children.  Life is a miracle imo, abortion is a sin.  If you are ignorant to this, the abortion is a mistake you will hopefully learn from.  If you knowingly abort children, knowing the miracle it is, youre evil.

@koods, theres no gaurentee that "healthcare" will solve cancer either.  Snake oil.  Just go buy insurance ifnyoure so obssessed with your health.  If you cant afford it, get a job.  So complicated right?  Koods do you even work bro?

Yes Im in NYC and i should have said ill never vote for a pro abortion person.  Queens, come visit.  Koods youd love it here, buttloads of gays.

--------------------

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Re: To the Republicans who dont like babies getting killed [Re: meltdowner] * 4
    #26467560 - 02/03/20 09:07 PM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Ah, I see. Total instigator and wants conflict. Have fun in life with that. No, it's science. Ohh, it's such a miracle.

:archiebunker:

You are correct. I do not have children, nor do I want them. I have been through 3 abortions (that I know of), and they were all agreed upon by me, the girl, and the parents. I do not regret it either. One was a girl that was diabetic, insulin dependent since she was 5-6yo. and the pregnancy would more than likely have killed her. So, yeah, science. Educate yourself.

--------------------

Offline1uptoadstool
procrastinator
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: To the Republicans who dont like babies getting killed [Re: Oldnameforgotten]
    #26467709 - 02/03/20 11:00 PM (4 years, 1 month ago)

It's definitely a disgusting thing that humans do I mean politics aside just think about it. what really blows my mind is the fact that there's people out there who believe abortions should be performed all the way up to the point up to the point where the mother crowns.

whatever side of this debate you're on whether you think life starts at conception and all abortion is murder, or you think a zygote is just a bag of cells and abortion is a womans right. the only reason a person would support killing a fully developed baby at the crown stage is that they are truely evil and that type of thinking can only be rehabilitated by ending their live

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
Re: To the Republicans who dont like babies getting killed [Re: 1uptoadstool]
    #26467752 - 02/03/20 11:52 PM (4 years, 1 month ago)

My personal philosophy is that it becomes wrong once a being becomes aware of its own existance.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

Re: To the Republicans who dont like babies getting killed [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #26467910 - 02/04/20 05:25 AM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Youve made a serious mistake and will regret it.  Theres still time to hage kids bro.  Ask for forgiveness in your heart and go for it.  Children are a blessing, truly.

--------------------

Invisiblerelic
of a bygone era
Male

Loc: the right coast
Re: To the Republicans who dont like babies getting killed [Re: meltdowner] * 7
    #26468060 - 02/04/20 08:04 AM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Lolz.  Ask for forgiveness; abortion is a sin; a person who aborts a fetus is evil.  Total crazy talk. 

There's always at least one in an abortion discussion.

Onlinechristopera
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: To the Republicans who dont like babies getting killed [Re: relic] * 1
    #26468081 - 02/04/20 08:22 AM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Who we asking forgiveness from?

I quoted this over in the pub, but I'm going to repost here.

Quote:

What a lunatic concept to bow down before a God who slaughters millions of innocent children, slowly and agonizingly starves them to death, beats them, tortures them, rejects them. What folly to even think that we should not insult such a God, damn him, think him out of existence. It is our duty to think God out of existence. It is our duty to insult him. Fuck you, God! Strike me down if you dare, you tyrant, you non-existent fraud! It is the duty of all human beings to think God out of existence. Then we have a future. Because then - and only then - do we take full responsibility for who we are.

- The Scientist, Bad Boy Bubby (1993)

The reason quote this is because I don't think I'm capable of saying it better myself.

It's an awesome movie, for anybody that wants a copy send me a PM.

--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

Bank and Union with The Shroomery at the Zuul on The internet - now with %'s and things

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Re: To the Republicans who dont like babies getting killed [Re: meltdowner]
    #26468211 - 02/04/20 10:08 AM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Well, my husband and I both agree we do not want to adopt, and his kids are in their 20's, so, maybe we will have the "joy" of one or more grandchildren, lol! Abortion is a "hot button" issue and riles up the voters. It's too bad it's used as a guilt trip as well. *SIGH*:sad::mad2::scat:

God Guns Gays Ganja and babies, it will never stop! Although, we are closer with ganja being a non issue than any of the other things I mentioned, but still a ways off.

--------------------

InvisibleMadMuncher
 User Gallery

Re: To the Republicans who dont like babies getting killed [Re: Brian Jones]
    #26468465 - 02/04/20 12:41 PM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Brian Jones said:
Chumpus and his 14 posts and his pull yourself up by your bootstraps so you don't need govt healthcare is banned. We'll have to find a different Ayn Rand cult member to debate.

dude you read ayn rand?

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Re: To the Republicans who dont like babies getting killed [Re: 1uptoadstool] * 2
    #26468667 - 02/04/20 02:50 PM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

1uptoadstool said:
It's definitely a disgusting thing that humans do I mean politics aside just think about it. what really blows my mind is the fact that there's people out there who believe abortions should be performed all the way up to the point up to the point where the mother crowns.

whatever side of this debate you're on whether you think life starts at conception and all abortion is murder, or you think a zygote is just a bag of cells and abortion is a woman's right. the only reason a person would support killing a fully developed baby at the crown stage is that they are truly evil and that type of thinking can only be rehabilitated by ending their live

I agree with abortion up to the 2nd trimester, and beyond if it would possibly kill the mother or if they simply change their minds and do not want a child. If there's complications and the mother is at risk, and the people agree, sure, why not? Trisomy 21 test was invented for a reason also. There should be absolutely NO babies born with down syndrome, ever again. (Which I'm sure the people in charge of healthcare right will try to refuse help taking care of that forced birth:rolleyes:) It's science people, take your emotion and guilt trips from religion out of it.

--------------------

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Loc: attending Snake Church
Re: To the Republicans who dont like babies getting killed [Re: MadMuncher] * 1
    #26468859 - 02/04/20 04:48 PM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

MadMuncher said:
Quote:

Brian Jones said:
Chumpus and his 14 posts and his pull yourself up by your bootstraps so you don't need govt healthcare is banned. We'll have to find a different Ayn Rand cult member to debate.

dude you read ayn rand?

No. I make jokes about Ayn Rand. She's a pop philosopher.

--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

The worst thing about corruption is that it works so well,

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies