Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anonymous #1

Roommate has steroids and im fat
    #26402389 - 12/27/19 01:56 AM (4 years, 3 months ago)

Ive been struggling dieting and exercising. Hard to get motivated. And everytime i feel down I end up overeating. I know I should just do better but I'm considering buying some steroids from this guy.

He has a bunch of different kinds. Hes a scummy dealer type. But hes got testosterone for just actual steroids but he also has clenbuterol and from what Ive read its brings your heart rate up makes you get hot and negative side effects but it 100 percent works for weight loss.

He wants 100 bucks for a tiny oral spray bottle which im sure is a huge rip off. But im really considering buying it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #2

Re: Roommate has steroids and im fat [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #26402400 - 12/27/19 02:09 AM (4 years, 3 months ago)

I could not ever suggest taking steroids. It's better to be fat than to have your internal organs failing. We like to search for that smart quick fix but most good things don't come that quickly

May I ask what exactly the diet you tried is?

Anonymous #3

Re: Roommate has steroids and im fat [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #26402423 - 12/27/19 02:50 AM (4 years, 3 months ago)

I am fat too.  Medical has a mind of it's own.  So I rarely try to force it.

I have friends that like that stuff.  But man, rage is not a super natural power.  It happens though, we get confused.

Anonymous #3

Re: Roommate has steroids and im fat [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #26402470 - 12/27/19 04:36 AM (4 years, 3 months ago)

I don't think I'd take roids.  It can make people real fat too.  Not sure why it works on the cannabinoid receptors.

Anonymous #4

Re: Roommate has steroids and im fat [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #26402569 - 12/27/19 06:55 AM (4 years, 3 months ago)

I say roids. Their safe as anything as long as you use them right and once you start seeing results from them youll have enough motivation start crushing shit in other parts of your life.

Just make sure to do a mild cycle, testosterone only, 12 weeks max, and proper PCT. Read LOTS before you pull the trigger and buy anything. Don't listen to sellers suggestions. Read:

https://steroidcycle.org/testosterone-cycle/

Now keep reading. Make sure PCT is understood. Make sure you will exercise lots when on cycle.

Anonymous #5

Re: Roommate has steroids and im fat [Re: Anonymous #4] * 1
    #26403068 - 12/27/19 01:57 PM (4 years, 3 months ago)

Come on, eat better food and start walking. You'll start losing weight. 
Stop drinking soda and anything with sugar. Drink only tea or water.  Stop drinking beer or any form of alcohol.

Stop eating white bread, stop eating sweets. No cake, pie, ice cream, donuts, candy. No chips, no crackers, get rid of it all.
Eat chicken, fish, pork, salad, vegetables, nuts. You will lose weight in no time.

Start walking 30 minutes per day. Then go to 40 and even 60 minutes.

Anonymous #6

Re: Roommate has steroids and im fat [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #26404110 - 12/28/19 05:42 AM (4 years, 2 months ago)

Fuck steroids lad, they fuck up your body, just stop eating junk and go for a walk  whenever you can.

I'll never be able to respect someone who takes steroids to reach a certain goal

If you don't put any effort into making your body better you won't know how to maintain it once you get there

Anonymous #7

Re: Roommate has steroids and im fat [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #26404280 - 12/28/19 08:45 AM (4 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #5 said:
Come on, eat better food and start walking. You'll start losing weight. 
Stop drinking soda and anything with sugar. Drink only tea or water.  Stop drinking beer or any form of alcohol.

Stop eating white bread, stop eating sweets. No cake, pie, ice cream, donuts, candy. No chips, no crackers, get rid of it all.
Eat chicken, fish, pork, salad, vegetables, nuts. You will lose weight in no time.

Start walking 30 minutes per day. Then go to 40 and even 60 minutes.

100% this.  Post here if you have more questions or need motivation were here for you. Roids are unhealthy imo and a cheat. You'd be much happier I think if you lost all the weight on your own.

Anonymous #8

#26404306 - 12/28/19 09:11 AM (4 years, 2 months ago)

Knew a 20 y/o guy taking T, they had to cut off one of his nuts and do chemo.
He was a prick before the rage, total mf-er on steroids. Everyone laughed including his doctor when he told him he was doing illegal steroids to make his penis bigger.
Don't be that guy.

Anonymous #9

#26405417 - 12/28/19 09:42 PM (4 years, 2 months ago)

Steroids will make you fatter and fuck up your insides.

Steroids work for people who are crazy disciplined with diet and work outs,  they aren’t magic fixes.

The type of people that use it are generally never happy with how they look no matter how for they are.

Hard pass.

Anonymous #6

Re: Roommate has steroids and im fat [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #26405756 - 12/29/19 06:23 AM (4 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #9 said:
Steroids will make you fatter and fuck up your insides.

Steroids work for people who are crazy disciplined with diet and work outs,  they aren’t magic fixes.

The type of people that use it are generally never happy with how they look no matter how for they are.

Hard pass.

What he said

I'd beat the shit out of guys like your roommate.. making a profit on the back of your sorrows and in the long run fucking up your body. If he wants to sell you steroids he's not your friend.

Anonymous #10

Re: Roommate has steroids and im fat [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #26406635 - 12/29/19 04:46 PM (4 years, 2 months ago)

Just walking and eating a lower calorie diet will help you way before steroids would. The only way steroids would help was if you where in shape to begin with. And your to a point where you cant make anymore gains in muscle mass or the weight you can lift. You can't take steroids and magically have an amazing 6 pack and 20" biceps.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom