Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineLoaded Shaman
Psychophysiologist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Now O'Clock
LS's 6g Dried Solistice Nature Trip Report * 6
    #26399153 - 12/24/19 01:23 PM (4 years, 3 months ago)

Before I begin, all I can honestly say after this last trip is "Holy FUCK". Pardon my language, but that's about as accurate a statement as I could give for what I experienced first hand on these marvelous compounds, on this most magical winter solstice last Saturday (12/21/19).

Here's the breakdown: 6.0g dried psilocybe cubensis, eaten straight (I'm a maniac, I know), chased with single glass of 12.oz orange juice.

Please also note my last meal was 8 hours before waking, so I was absolutely empty stomached for this (intentional).

• 3:00AM I woke up, did my routine, and prepared to ingest and go for the whole fucking day.

• 3:25AM I consumed the shrooms and orange juice.

• 4:15AM I'm starting to feel things get "tickly". This is the last time I took note of the clock until I was coming down almost 12 hours later, at 3:00PM.

I managed to keep busy during the come up, not noticing too much nausea (I smoked two bong packs to stay level), keeping my notepad nearby as well as a sketchpad (I didn't get to it at all lol) to "keep tabs of my journey".

Next thing I know I'm fully tripping, in my room. Computer is on with music and stuff open, but I'm fucking GONE. Nailed to my chair, mind wide the fuck open.

Conversations inside my consciousness took place that I can't even language, between myself and what I can only assume are other projections of "myself from myself";, ala our entity discussion. I'm not claiming entities, I'm claiming additional intelligence on that level of consciousness - whether it's me tripping on "other versions of myself", or whatever. There is an experience.  Whatever was going on "with my body and mind" during this trip, it was like a fucking T1 connection to "the raw datum of reality", as McKenna would so fondly put it.

Now, here's the fun part. It must have been around 7:30AM at this point (I can only assume, I wasn't even thinking about clocks or time or causality in general lol), as the sun was rising.

I managed to get it together enough to not only make it out of my room while tripping, but outside, into my yard, and onto the trails connecting my property to an apartment complex on the other side of about 800ft of thick, trail-laden woods. I literally followed the sun. No other guide or instinctual pulling.

People walk their dogs, smoke, fuck, etc. That sort of shit lol. Thankfully there were zero people around. I found my spot off the trail and just sat on a log and WENT WITH IT.

I could feel the sun moving overhead as if everything were going fast and slow at the same time, canceling out into what I like to phrase "NO TIME"; somehow the universe is happening around "you/I", but "you/I" are a constant. A constant frame of reference for anything to have any meaning, usefulness, or "validity" whatsoever. Your consciousness is a constant. I was everything, including myself - and everything that doesn't constitute myself - all at once, timelessly, holographically, holistically.

That's the only way I could language it. The map is NOT the territory, my friends. There is no separation. Consciousness is all there is. It is the ultimate IS.

• I was shown directly that consciousness cannot be, nor arise from, an "is NOT" (I.E. non-existence).

• I was shown that the ultimate illusion is thinking this "reality" is an "illusion".

• I was shown that we are erroneously defining reality as "external" in an attempt to get "empirical" when it's very clear while tripping your consciousness is the source of anything and all things that could ever constitute "reality" or "empiricism" in the first place.

• The only thing that isn't a conceptualization or an abstraction is consciousness itself (ironically this was my argument in the ego death thread, pre-trip) because that's where conceptualization, language, definitions, and eventually abstract language and mathematics arises (the pinnacle of human abstraction) from in the first place.

• The Laws of Nature aren't responsible for consciousness; consciousness is responsible for the laws of nature.

• the laws of nature are a conceptualization of consciousness first and foremost (a useful one for mapping reality, though it's an extremely flawed map as we're discovering!), using further abstractions such as language and math to quantify, and communicate.

• Consciousness gives rise to those concepts and abstractions - because it's the only existential constant frame of reference that actually exists for anything to have any sort of referential/relative meaning in the first place.

• I was shown that consciousness is absolute, eternal, and without begin or end. It didn't require a big bang or a creator to kick start it.

• Causality is a flawed and irrational premise because non-existence cannot cause existence.

• A non-existent cause doesn't exist...so how is it causing anything?

I was further shown how this very notion of causal determinism also unfortunately completely handicaps science into little more than raw materialist determinist philosophy posing as free inquiry of the natural world.

It's not.

It puts the cart before the horse, then claims that neither of those two things actually exist because nothing caused them to.

I got into a heated argument with several members about this and they still miss my point. This is nothing but Platonism (there's a separate invisible dimension where math and time are causing everything we see manifesting in the physical; it's the other way around; consciousness is the only IS and it conceptualizes math, time, and space in the first place in order to make constructive organization and use of the environment) posing as free inquiry (science). Psychs at a sufficient level make this so obvious.

I was shown directly that we're eternally tethered to a conscious existential constant no matter how many psychs you may take or you wouldn't have record of the experience when you come back.

This is a HUGE cosmic giggle IMHO.

Arguing over whether the ego dies or not is completely missing the point of the implications as consciousness as an absolute, eternal, existential anchor. This is regardless of what anyone thinks or feels about it because having a thought or a feel about it proves you're existentially anchored and everything that you experienced in order to have an opposing stance has to be recorded or printed onto you as an existential anchor.

If there was no constant everything would be infinitely relative and useless. Imagine waking up everyday and having to learn an entirely new language by sundown. One that never existed previously. Exactly.

The only illusion is the separation of "time and space" between existential singularities - I.E. "conscious SELF-s", which are in reality about as "separate" as the fingers are from a hand, then an arm, etc.

This last trip, needless to say, has inspired me to take my writing to a new level and try to articulate this shit in ways that brings about a rational, philosophical understanding on just what in the actual FUCK is going on here. We've been handicapped for hundreds of years by flawed platonic philosophy blinding us to the absolute, eternal, existential singularity that IS, can only IS, and BE IS because it is ABLE TO (my new metaphysical primary after this mind-blowing trip is "ability"; more on that in coming posts)!

Properly educated psychedelic use is the skeleton key to accurately understanding "reality" beyond the contradictory, flawed metaphysical premises found in modern "science".

Made it back inside my house around 3:15pm, starving, mind blown.

I'm still reeling from the trip and compiling notes. I hope this what somewhat enlightening and not overwhelming. I'll be around to chat and answer questions below, Shroomies!

--------------------

"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance." — Confucius

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDJ Ed
Mushroom Engineer
Male User Gallery

Loc: UK Flag
Re: LS's 6g Dried Solistice Nature Trip Report [Re: Loaded Shaman]
    #26399951 - 12/25/19 02:09 AM (4 years, 3 months ago)

Fantastic trip report, Loaded Shaman. And very well articulated.

You’ve discussed some very interesting concepts. I’m especially fascinated by your bullet:-

the laws of nature aren’t responsible for consciousness, consciousness is responsible for the laws of nature

Very deep, very thought provoking, something I’ve been mulling over for many months now.

I reckon from reading through your report that your trip was heavily influenced by recent threads on here, and that with the suggestibility you find on psychedelics, it has steered your trip along these lines. I’m going to try focusing on these concepts more during my next trips.

I’ll need to re-read your report a few more times yet though before I can contribute anything worthy of this post, so in the meantime, mush love, take care, and thank you for the report.

DJ Ed

--------------------
“It’s like when you see a mountain lion,” he suggested. “If you run, it will chase you. So you must stand your ground.”
Michael Pollan: How To Change Your Mind

“The problem is not to find the answer, it’s to face the answer.”
Terence McKenna

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
Re: LS's 6g Dried Solistice Nature Trip Report [Re: DJ Ed]
    #26400158 - 12/25/19 07:52 AM (4 years, 3 months ago)

Finally stumbled onto the trip report!!!

Nicely written.  I'd be interested in knowing what your follow-up thoughts are in a week or a month from now...whatever time frame is required to fully integrate the concepts that were presented to your consciousness by this experience.

Be well...happy and healthy holiday and New year to all.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

InvisibleAntigov
Male

Loc: Deep within the BibleBelt Flag
Re: LS's 6g Dried Solistice Nature Trip Report [Re: Loaded Shaman] * 1
    #26400312 - 12/25/19 10:06 AM (4 years, 3 months ago)

Nice trip report. I see you fasted for 8 hours prior, did that help with any stomach discomfort?

--------------------

OfflineLoaded Shaman
Psychophysiologist
Male User Gallery

Re: LS's 6g Dried Solistice Nature Trip Report [Re: Nature Boy]
    #26400474 - 12/25/19 01:09 PM (4 years, 3 months ago)

Thank you guys it means a lot to have even a small handful of people not just interpret my ramblings as insanity, lol.

Quote:

Antigov said:
Nice trip report. I see you fasted for 8 hours prior, did that help with any stomach discomfort?

You know, the more I think of it you'd think I'd have more discomfort being on empty so long, but I didn't notice. I think the cannabis aided in that quite a bit. When I was tripping I wasn't thinking about food. I admit this fucked me up for a good day and a half as my nutrition was absolutely thrown off. My sleep was wonky and I was mentally integrating all of this stuff; back in the swing now :cool:.

Quote:

DJ Ed said:
Fantastic trip report, Loaded Shaman. And very well articulated.

You’ve discussed some very interesting concepts. I’m especially fascinated by your bullet:-

the laws of nature aren’t responsible for consciousness, consciousness is responsible for the laws of nature

Very deep, very thought provoking, something I’ve been mulling over for many months now.

I reckon from reading through your report that your trip was heavily influenced by recent threads on here, and that with the suggestibility you find on psychedelics, it has steered your trip along these lines. I’m going to try focusing on these concepts more during my next trips.

I’ll need to re-read your report a few more times yet though before I can contribute anything worthy of this post, so in the meantime, mush love, take care, and thank you for the report.

DJ Ed

Definitely and I agree! There will always be SOME subconscious influence of some sort; that's another thing I've realized. You can never fully escape yourself, which is kind of amazing and sort of what I was trying to get to in the ego death thread! Thank you so much for reading; I have a blog I'm working on where I'll post all my in-depth, long-form articles regarding all that space/time/causality and ramblings on this stuff. The link is right below in my sig if you want to keep up! :cool:

Quote:

Nature Boy said:
Finally stumbled onto the trip report!!!

Nicely written.  I'd be interested in knowing what your follow-up thoughts are in a week or a month from now...whatever time frame is required to fully integrate the concepts that were presented to your consciousness by this experience.

Be well...happy and healthy holiday and New year to all.

You as well my friend and thank you so much for reading my report! I will most certainly reflect upon it in due time. It'll be interesting to see what new ideas I've extrapolated! :cool:

--------------------

OfflineDJ Ed
Mushroom Engineer
Male User Gallery

#26400677 - 12/25/19 04:47 PM (4 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah cool blog dude. I fell for it.....damned rooster! I’m too intellectual (engineer) rushing ahead with the answers

--------------------
“It’s like when you see a mountain lion,” he suggested. “If you run, it will chase you. So you must stand your ground.”

Terence McKenna

OfflineLoaded Shaman
Psychophysiologist
Male User Gallery

#26401121 - 12/26/19 02:19 AM (4 years, 3 months ago)

Glad you liked what you saw so far, lol. I have a TON of cool, non-PC articles coming. I write for the blog for 60-90 mins in the morning to get my juices flowing with :coffee:.

Thank you all again for reading I'll be back with some more cool stuff pertaining to the topics above ASAP!

--------------------

OfflineDJ Ed
Mushroom Engineer
Male User Gallery

#26401143 - 12/26/19 03:20 AM (4 years, 3 months ago)

Keep it up buddy, you’re on to something. I’ll be checking back on your blog....

Mush love,
DJ Ed

--------------------

Terence McKenna

OfflineLoaded Shaman
Psychophysiologist
Male User Gallery

#26402428 - 12/27/19 03:00 AM (4 years, 3 months ago)

Thank you my friend! I think you can subscribe to it, I didn't even check, lol. Here's the first part in my latest article series titled "Information is NOT Knowledge".

--------------------

Offliner00tcmplx
Stranger

#26405082 - 12/28/19 05:16 PM (4 years, 3 months ago)

I finally came across this thread.
First off, it sounds like you had an incredibly nice trip and gained a lot of understanding. Congratulations and hope the 'integration' period yields even more fruit.

Now to the meat of things.. Modern science and Academia are broken institutions of knowledge. It's good to recognize this and recognize why/etc in great detail so as to move beyond them in search of more sound knowledge, thinking, and theory.

Regarding your article :
https://theloadedshaman.blogspot.com/2019/12/information-is-not-knowledge-part-1.html

Occam's razor / Path of least resistance.
You're giving the average person/institution more credit than they are due. In pursuit of selfish pleasures/self-interest/greed/power, etc ... all being the lower state of mind... A person atrophies in the higher states of mind and and it is not that they/institution want to pursue the higher states of mind or achievement. They may in fact want to remain right where they are and enjoy the feeling that comes with maximizing therein while being ignorant of other things. In effect, you can't heal the world. It often is the way it is for a reason.

The concepts you highlight in :
https://theloadedshaman.blogspot.com/2019/12/information-is-not-knowledge-part-1.html
Are covered in basic high-school course work and refined in college.
A person doesn't need to think on this body of understanding much deeper in common practice.

As for why lies, idiocy, and disinformation are so common, simple (people make money off of it) :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attention_economy

It's entertainment to a number of people. Gives them something to do with their time.

So, now the question is, having obtained a higher awareness, how will this be utilized in your own life?

The world? Well, the world right now is messed up and not looking to change. Change will come eventually but people simply are choosing it now nor is it profitable. Also and ultimately, an individual has to choose to change.

Other than that, you had a grand experience during your trip. It will take time to piece it together and understand it more fully.

As for as Platonic/Greek/Roman school of thought.. I rarely have used it in my own personal search/reasoning in a strict sense. I find it to dry/rigid and off the mark for approaching broad and complex theory construction. I feel at this juncture, those who really care to have an answer on this topic already have a sound framing and/or working set of understanding. The question now moreso becomes : to what end and purpose do you plan on refining/working such understanding into manifest.

There are universal limits in place over the experience you had and they correspond to time. One thousand years ago and you wouldn't have had the insights you do now with your experience. So, there obviously is an order to things. Alot of creation theories about the universe from academia are fundamentally flawed, so it doesn't take much to form a better one. What then remains is 'proof' or 'construction'... for which a lot of things have arrived which informs you of things that are coming if many are arriving at the same thoughts/stopping points.

For instance, I have a complete top/down and bottom/up workup of the things you have experienced. I have been sitting on it for time seemingly waiting for a 'signal'/'sign' to go forward. What remains for me is not 'proof'.. I already have that. Instead, I shall create so that the 'belief' is solidified beyond my sphere.

In that comes an incredible amount of sober and grounded work.
You have the rough idea but it requires refinement.

Kudos to the experience.
:nicesmile:

Also, word of advice having traced similar steps : don't waste too much time trying to change people's views or arguing about this kind of concept beyond you yourself gaining perspective and using others as a means of collecting your thoughts... They won't understand it and even when you put all of your cards on the table, they will deny how it all comes together. At which point, you must also be aware of discerning eyes with not so good intentions who will use your understanding in ways you can't imagine.

Ultimately, you're edging along metaphysics which stands above science/standard philosophy. You're in the realm of theory construction which if correct leads to new science so ofc it can contradict and not gel with established science. That's the whole point of it being a new discovery.

OfflineLoaded Shaman
Psychophysiologist
Male User Gallery

Re: LS's 6g Dried Solistice Nature Trip Report [Re: r00tcmplx]
    #26405604 - 12/29/19 02:16 AM (4 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

r00tcmplx said:
So, now the question is, having obtained a higher awareness, how will this be utilized in your own life?

Argue/debate here less and put my energy into action with 1:1 daily relationships with other conscious agents.

--------------------

Offliner00tcmplx
Stranger

#26405655 - 12/29/19 03:24 AM (4 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Loaded Shaman said:
Quote:

r00tcmplx said:

Argue/debate here less and put my energy into action with 1:1 daily relationships with other conscious agents.

Namaste
:nicesmile:

OfflineLoaded Shaman
Psychophysiologist
Male User Gallery

Re: LS's 6g Dried Solistice Nature Trip Report [Re: r00tcmplx]
    #26407156 - 12/30/19 02:07 AM (4 years, 3 months ago)

See you around, brother. PM/Email anytime. I hope your path synchronizes to your requirements for growth and abundance :heart::heart::heart:.

--------------------

Invisiblepacmanbreed
 User Gallery

#27148128 - 01/14/21 04:44 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Great Journey and well put together in words.

:mindblown:

I really love this,
"the laws of nature aren’t responsible for consciousness, consciousness is responsible for the laws of nature.."

thus mirroring my views in a sense,
"Nature has laws, and laws did not create nature, but THE GRAND CONCIOUSNESS - the Creator of nature predetermined its laws."

InvisibleBlazer420
ŦøжїϿ ÐȐȜȧƜƐȓ

Re: LS's 6g Dried Solistice Nature Trip Report [Re: pacmanbreed]
    #27148643 - 01/14/21 08:59 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

pacmanbreed said:
Great Journey and well put together in words.

:mindblown:

:whathesaid:

--------------------
~ I used to get high on life, until I realized life was cut with morons ~
* You need 2 wake up and smell the music! *
- We are all computer data in a materialistic world -
| Sometimes you have to lose yourself, to find anything |

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds