Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDrW0mbat
cleansed

Loc: texas
Not to double post...
    #2639289 - 05/04/04 10:59 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

not to double post but a few people said i could get some better help with my issue in this forum so ill copy the thicket of the info to this forum

I've done shrooms 3 times. Im unsure about how successful the second and third times were though and had a few questions about what im doing.
A)im picking up what i believe are magic mushrooms from local cow pasteurs
B)im making tea out of all of them whether they are identifed or not I usually boil them in the pot or pour hot water over them for like 5 to 10 min then pour it in a cup drinking both the mushroom and the tea.
the first time i did shrooms i ate ~3g id like to say then drank about a half a cup of this concentrated tea prepared the way above.
the first time i tripped it felt alot like rolling, or atleast similar and a hell of alot cheaper. but these second and third times where i havent eaten any shrooms seem rather dull and more of a body stone kind of weed like feeling. anyone know if its just my body getting used to the drug or is there some error in my process?

someone said heating it kills the psilocybin, i had a hunch that it did...but i also thought that heating it would activate the stuff in it i gues that was an incorrect assumption. does anyone know a surefire way? i plan on eating the next batch that i get then seeing which i rather do best.

--------------------
Im 82% addicted to crack how about you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleivi
 User Gallery

Re: Not to double post... [Re: DrW0mbat]
    #2639475 - 05/04/04 11:36 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

DrW0mbat said:
A)im picking up what i believe are magic mushrooms from local cow pasteurs
B)im making tea out of all of them whether they are identifed or not I usually boil them in the pot or pour hot water over them for like 5 to 10 min then pour it in a cup drinking both the mushroom and the tea.

:whack:

Quote:

Remember that unidentified mushrooms should never be consumed, as consumption of certain mushrooms can result in death.

Read THIS! All of it!! NOW!!!

P.S. Welcome to The Shroomery! :crazy:

--------------------

Invisible@cro
new name
 User Gallery

Loc: The PNW
Re: Not to double post... [Re: DrW0mbat]
    #2639593 - 05/05/04 12:07 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

DrW0mbat said:
or is there some error in my process?

Well picking in a cow pasture is about the only thing you got right.
you realize some mushrooms are poisonous.  You should never eat an unIDed mushroom or make tea of it for that matter.  You can't just pick random mushrooms, throw them in a pot and hope to trip  :rolleyes:  The only trip you'll make is to the hospital.
I hope this is a troll.

good luck, and welcome to the shroomery.

peace

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom