Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineSillyWilly
How safe is it to order pills from internet pharmacies?
    #2638972 - 05/04/04 09:39 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Hi.  I have ordered from oversea internet pharmacies before and have had much success with them.  Never a problem with the supplier nor autheroites despite how sketchy the operation seemed.  I have connections with friends to obtain pharms but internet suppliers seem to have the best prices and are less of a hassle.  (Alot less than street prices)  The main thing that holds me back is the risk involved with ordering.  According to pharmacy websites, the worst that can happen is the package being seized by customs and you recieving a slip...as long as you are not importing thousands of pills.  (these are for personal consumption, not for distribution so I will probably be gettin less than a hundred with my order.)  Of course I do not want my package to be seized but I am willing to take that small risk if I choose to order.  I am however not willing to take the risk of authorites even possibley ariving at my door-P.O box and pressing charges.  I have heard romors that some people are thrown into prison for shipping scheduled narcotics such as Vicodin etc from pharmacies... but cant seem to find any stories on the internet regarding arrests despite the hundreds of stories and reports of charges for other various crimes commited.  Can someone please clear this up for me?
Thanks Willy

PS:  I have posted thousands of times other various names at the shroomery so I am very familiar with the communtity here.  I purge my accounts and obtain new Ping adress-location every couple months to reasure my slate stays clean.  A precaution that is unecessary but now you know how "low profile" I wanna stay...Thanks again SillyWilly  :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSillyWilly
Re: How safe is it to order pills from internet pharmacies? [Re: SillyWilly]
    #2643179 - 05/05/04 08:39 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Guys....please. I have gotten a few PM's asking if I can share my sources and even though I would like too, this threatens the safety of the shroomery and is against guidelines. I dont want this place to start getting the reputation of the drug hookup site as it has in the past. Please dont put me in a position where I either have to break the rules or sound like an asshole. I am not reporting anybody for this is just not my style but please no more PM's regarding the suppliers. Thanks--SillyWilly

Invisiblesherm
sherman
 User Gallery

Loc: Euthanasia
    #2643693 - 05/05/04 10:32 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

i don't know about pills but I ordered some ringworm cream one time from mexico........ I have no idea

--------------------
shroomery.
not even once.

OfflineSillyWilly
Re: How safe is it to order pills from internet pharmacies? [Re: sherm]
    #2643854 - 05/05/04 11:22 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I already know that ordering pharms that are not scheduled narcotics such as ringworm cream will not be a problem. Customs is not going to press charges or even confiscate meds that arent scheduled even if they arent approved by the FDA. Im talking about Hydrocodone-oxycodone benzos etc. ----drugs that require prescriptions hard to come by and are monitored extensiveley. Thanks anyways though. Hopefully this thread will become imformative with time.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #2644356 - 05/06/04 05:03 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah, I'm wondering this too, SillyWilly. I've come very close to just ordering it and seeing what happens. If I do, I'll let you know how it turns out for me.

OfflineDobie
Dopeless Hopefiend
Male User Gallery
Loc: ON DA BLOCK Flag
Re: How safe is it to order pills from internet pharmacies? [Re: MOTH]
    #2644385 - 05/06/04 05:37 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

ive always heard that you cant be busted unless you have to sign for the package

--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
    #2644691 - 05/06/04 08:42 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

its aparently legal to order a 3 month supply for an individual from online pharmacies, a former roomie of mine did so each month, he ordered valium and tramadol... sometimes the package was from europe and other it was from florida

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: How safe is it to order pills from internet pharmacies? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #2645332 - 05/06/04 12:05 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah, it's legal to order a three month supply from some pharmacies that have consultations and such on their site, which also need medical backgrounds and age verification, with their decision of approving or disapproving. There are also fake sites with these or some of these requirements.

But there are also many illegal internet pharms that will sell without any background checks or anything of that nature. These are the ones that contain the risk and can be shady. There are a few sites out there with forums that have weeded out the worst of these sites on a list, along with lists of sites that people have used with much better luck and their comments. But I've found that even with the better sites that most people recieve their order from, there are people that don't also. Some people order from a site and recieve their order everytime and quickly. And some people can order from the exact same site and get their meds months later with no email response or never get their meds at all. It's a mixed bag every time. And although it's more of a rarity to have the authorities at your door, this can also happen.

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

OfflineSillyWilly
Re: How safe is it to order pills from internet pharmacies? [Re: Locus]
    #2646422 - 05/06/04 04:03 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Locus said:
Yeah, it's legal to order a three month supply from some pharmacies that have consultations and such on their site, which also need medical backgrounds and age verification, with their decision of approving or disapproving. There are also fake sites with these or some of these requirements.

But there are also many illegal internet pharms that will sell without any background checks or anything of that nature. These are the ones that contain the risk and can be shady. There are a few sites out there with forums that have weeded out the worst of these sites on a list, along with lists of sites that people have used with much better luck and their comments. But I've found that even with the better sites that most people recieve their order from, there are people that don't also. Some people order from a site and recieve their order everytime and quickly. And some people can order from the exact same site and get their meds months later with no email response or never get their meds at all. It's a mixed bag every time. And although it's more of a rarity to have the authorities at your door, this can also happen.

My sources are from direct contacts and are all valid. I have ordered from them before and recieved real meds at excellent prices with no trouble from customs... But that doesnt mean I wont get trouble in the future. Only 1 of the 5 has somekind of online backround check which asks for your age,any other meds you are taking, allergic reactions etc... But anybody could fill these out correctly-lie if they want to be approved. Is that simple online consultation make the pharamcy valid? The other 4 sources will just send the meds to a specified address once you pay them...no questions asked...All of them send only 90 pills at a time which is a 90 day supply but they dont require a prescription or anything and if you want more than that, you just place anothe order. How would customs know if you obtained your meds legally or illegaly just from opeing up a package? How would they know whenther or not you are prescribed but just want to save money from oversea pharms? Recieving Vicodin and oxycontin this simple seems to good to be true for a legal operation. You gotta go thrugh hell and put on an oscar performance if you want to obtain pain meds in the US...even if you are in pain. My main concern are not packages being confiscated..but gettin a knock on my door from an agent or someshit. I dont sign for my packages....I obtain new PO boxes every 6 months and they sign for them. Does anybody know if there as been any arrests made from this type of purchase?

Thanks, SillyWilly

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA
    #2646696 - 05/06/04 05:06 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

i've never heard of anyone being arrested for ordering pills from an overseas pharmacy. as long as it isnt that much  all they will do is confiscate them and send you a letter.. thats why i just order from a place that is in the usa, so i dont have to worry about customs :smile:

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Invisiblebert
bodhi

Loc: state
    #2646789 - 05/06/04 05:34 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

So what your saying is that someone without a prescription for, lets say soma, could place an order at one of these pharmacies, and most likely receive a batch with little to no chance of getting in trouble?

--------------------
Persons denying the existence of robots may be robots themselves.

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Re: How safe is it to order pills from internet pharmacies? [Re: bert]
    #2646800 - 05/06/04 05:36 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

hes not only saying that... its a fact

--------------------

Invisiblebert
bodhi

Loc: state
Re: How safe is it to order pills from internet pharmacies? [Re: Infrared]
    #2646817 - 05/06/04 05:41 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Hmm, well I looked around some and it is really expensive to order even a small amount. I had no idea medication was so outrageously pricey.

--------------------
Persons denying the existence of robots may be robots themselves.

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

#2646828 - 05/06/04 05:43 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

shop around... there are some pretty cheap places

--------------------

OfflineSillyWilly
    #2646846 - 05/06/04 05:47 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I dont know bert..that is my question.  According to the general consensus, internet pharmacies and medforums, as long as you are not importing thousands of pills, you will not even get them confiscated....let alone in any additional trouble.  Since you mentioned it, something like Soma is pretty easy to aquire.  Meaning alot of internet pharmacies carry it.  Benzos (xanax-valium) become a tad bit harder but still pretty simple and Opiate meds such as Oxycodone, hyrocodone and codeine based are one of the hardest since they are schedule II.  But if you dig deep eneouph, they can still be found relatively easily and supposingly shipped legally if kept within a "3 month supply".  Friends have even successfully imported from pharmacies in South America and the Middle East where they have aquired ampules of Ketamine and Morphine.  If you dig deep eneouph, and weed out the frauds, you can find any drug used in Hospitals.  And just to tell you how cheap they get, I have ordered 2mg xanax bars for 70 cents a piece.  Having something shipped right to your home for a fraction of the street price is quite convenient.  If only I knew the laws sorrounding it. :confused:

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

Re: How safe is it to order pills from internet pharmacies? [Re: Locus]
    #2649272 - 05/07/04 06:50 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Locus said:

its a bunch of hoops... they have an 'online' consultation form in which you describe your ailment and what you were 'prescribed' by you 'other doctor'

do you wonder why there arent shitloads of reoports on people getting busted for it... because they dont, if customs seizes the package they send you a notice in the mail stating that it was siezed and why... nothing more happens

Offlinehairs
old hand
    #2649541 - 05/07/04 09:44 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I'm a little skeptical because I'm constantly getting emails from pharmacies and I check them out, and I'm already to buy, but they all REQUIRE a credit card, and I can't find a way to contact them.

--------------------
If I didn't have such a great drive (golf) the American people would thing I wasn't working so hard. George W. Bush

InvisibleButterNut
Squash

Loc: Throughout the world
Re: How safe is it to order pills from internet pharmacies? [Re: sherm]
    #2651877 - 05/07/04 10:34 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

sherm said:
i don't know about pills but I ordered some ringworm cream one time from mexico........ I have no idea

:lol:
Classic :thumbup: :grin:

--------------------
Butternut squash are softer than acorn or other types of squash, which makes them easier to cut and prepare.

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

Re: How safe is it to order pills from internet pharmacies? [Re: hairs]
    #2652873 - 05/08/04 08:57 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

hairs said:
I'm a little skeptical because I'm constantly getting emails from pharmacies and I check them out, and I'm already to buy, but they all REQUIRE a credit card, and I can't find a way to contact them.

whois.net should yeild at least the phone number for the domain holder...
as of yet, my mother in law and former rommie had never had a problem with a purchase over the net from an online pharmacy...

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #2653611 - 05/08/04 02:09 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Just be careful. I know it's a lot rarer to get busted in comparison to the people that do not but it's always a possibility. I don't know if this is allowed but I'll mention it.. check out the drug buyers board here and read up. http://www.drugbuyers.com/freeboard/postlist.php?Cat=0&Board=law
There is information all over this board about different online pharms that work and that don't work, experiences - good and bad, a lot of info here to help inform you further. Check it out. I have an actual chronic pain condition and have been denied the pain meds I should be able to have by many doctors, so I have looked online as well and read a lot. I'm not saying it's a good or bad thing either, just trying to help. Good Luck :smile:

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom