Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
Offlinefeldman114
Stragler

Loc: Bravos
Re: Let's All Grow Mushrooms 2020 [Re: MooseShroom] * 1
    #26408039 - 12/30/19 03:52 PM (4 years, 2 months ago)

Species: Cubes
Var: GT

01/01/2020: Swiped 3 plates. Made this agar batch agar too soft, so the q-tip left crators, but I think they’ll germ fine.

Edited by feldman114 (01/02/20 02:17 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinewebweaver
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Let's All Grow Mushrooms 2020 [Re: ComebackKid] * 1
    #26408121 - 12/30/19 04:42 PM (4 years, 2 months ago)

WW's grow log

Species: Cubensis
Variety: Treasure Coast

1/01

They say to never try something new on race day. I didn't heed that advice. When I opened the PC to marvel at my first time run of no pour agar, I had 8 containers of wet soupy dissapointment and 3 containers of agar that had set. I don't know what would cause the 8 to not and the 3 to set. I did a big bottle of agar at the same time and that set just fine. Perhaps more water got in there, perhaps I didn't use hot enough water when making the agar initially (I microwaved the agar at the end before pouring it into the big bottle).

Anyway, I noc'd up all of the containers with 3 drops of spore solution and figure maybe the soupy ones will be like an LC. If they turn out to be absolute trash, they can go back into the PC and I can pour the bottle of agar in my SAB.

Now we wait.
1/12

I've got some good thick white mycelium developing in a few of my messed up heaps of jars. Will likely go directly to grain with a few of them and try to clean up the culture on a few more properly poured agar plates.

1/20

3 of my terrible agar containers had actually solidified enough to support healthy looking mycelium. I used 2 of the containers of source agar to transfer to 5 jars of grain via still air box (the 6th I fucked up and somehow had 2 lids on it, so the grains all burst and it was way too wet). I shook them up afterwards to distribute the mycelium and moisture.
I will use the 3rd container to transfer to new nonfucked agar

1/23

The growth begins.

2/24

Life got busy, jars hung out in the dark. Finally got time to do the thing. Made a mistake that will change how I do this part from now on. Could have been very bad, fortunately, however, it wasn't. Sterilized spoon to extract the grain from now on.

3/18

Colonization has been slow. But we're moving.

Edited by webweaver (03/18/20 10:35 AM)

InvisibleJohnny.rotten
Traveller
 User Gallery

Re: Let's All Grow Mushrooms 2020 [Re: ComebackKid]
    #26408362 - 12/30/19 07:35 PM (4 years, 2 months ago)

This sounds like allot of fun, count me in, I have B+ and GT spores

--------------------

InvisibleSmartattack
C'mon man
 User Gallery

Loc: A thought
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Let's All Grow Mushrooms 2020 [Re: Johnny.rotten]
    #26408454 - 12/30/19 08:52 PM (4 years, 2 months ago)

I should have read the rules better. My spores are already on agar!

Am I disqualified now?:tryingnottodie:

--------------------
* Smarts videos :teacher:
* :thumbup: Planet of the APES:thumbup:

I'm a fungal white supremacist.

InvisiblemushboyMDiscord
modboy
 User Gallery

Loc: where?
Trusted Cultivator
OG Cultivator
Re: Let's All Grow Mushrooms 2020 [Re: Smartattack]
    #26408475 - 12/30/19 09:12 PM (4 years, 2 months ago)

swipe some more on the 1st:confused:

InvisibleSmartattack
C'mon man
 User Gallery

Loc: A thought
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Let's All Grow Mushrooms 2020 [Re: mushboy]
    #26408604 - 12/30/19 11:16 PM (4 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

mushboy said:
swipe some more on the 1st:confused:

Ugh, I guess if i have to do more shroom stuff.

--------------------
* Smarts videos :teacher:
* :thumbup: Planet of the APES:thumbup:

I'm a fungal white supremacist.

InvisibleYogiBear
Male User Gallery

YogiBear's LAGM2020 Grow Log [Re: ComebackKid]
    #26408816 - 12/31/19 06:15 AM (4 years, 2 months ago)

( late start due to life circumstances Jan 9 )

YogiBear's LAGM2020 Grow Log

Species : Cubensis
Variety : RustyWhyte, PESA, and Malabar

🍄🍄🍄

ALL MY PREP TEKS ARE IN MY SIGNATURE

🍄🍄🍄

Day 1 - Jan 9
Swabbed 1 plate of RustyWhytes and 1 plate of PESA
Couldn't find my inoculation loops so I did a simple scrape
and smear on another RustyWhyte plate.

🍄🍄🍄

JAN 12
No signs of growth on the RustyWhytes or PESA plates.
Added a Malabar plate to the grow today.

🍄🍄🍄

JAN 23
Spot Check On Plates

🍄🍄🍄

JAN 26

RUSTYWHYTE T1's
germ plate saved for pins

PESA T1's
germ plate saved for pins

🍄🍄🍄

Feb 2

RUSTY WHYTE - T1

PESA - T1

🍄🍄🍄

Edited by YogiBear (02/02/20 03:22 AM)

OfflineDurgin
Amateur Mad Scientist
 User Gallery

Re: Let's All Grow Mushrooms 2020 [Re: YogiBear]
    #26410275 - 01/01/20 01:03 AM (4 years, 2 months ago)

I swiped some PE and Pan Cyan Hawaiian spores yesterday before seeing this. If they haven't germinated yet, can I still play?

OfflinecronicrFacebook
 User Gallery

Loc: Van Isle Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Let's All Grow Mushrooms 2020 [Re: Durgin] * 2
    #26410277 - 01/01/20 01:06 AM (4 years, 2 months ago)

That was last decade:facepalm:

--------------------

It doesn't matter what i think of you...all that matters is clean spawn

I'm tired do me a favor

OfflinecronicrFacebook
 User Gallery

Loc: Van Isle Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Let's All Grow Mushrooms 2020 (moved) [Re: ComebackKid] * 2
    #26410278 - 01/01/20 01:07 AM (4 years, 2 months ago)

This thread was moved from the user's journal.

Reason:
Happy New Year's fam

OfflineRandalf the Grey
Woodland Creature
Male User Gallery

Re: Let's All Grow Mushrooms 2020 (moved) [Re: cronicr]
    #26410285 - 01/01/20 01:14 AM (4 years, 2 months ago)

You got 20ish hours to start some more. Did you use all of your spores?
I certainly can't and don't want to speak for CBK. I know he has said this is about the learning experience and since there is nothing at stake in terms of winning it probably doesn't matter. But I personally feel that is kinda what makes this so cool is all starting on the same day.
One day probably won't matter much, but in the spirit of the event, I would say if you have more, just start another couple of plates for the occasion.
:2cents:

--------------------
Randalf the Grey
Lost in the right direction
A wizard is never late..........but I can try
Randalf's Book of Genesis: In The Beginning - Teks, ratios, recipes and log entries
LAGM2O2O Grow Log
Genesis II: Electric Boogaloo - The Restart

OfflineDurgin
Amateur Mad Scientist
 User Gallery

Re: Let's All Grow Mushrooms 2020 [Re: cronicr] * 1
    #26410291 - 01/01/20 01:25 AM (4 years, 2 months ago)

Durgin's 2020 LAGM Grow Log

Quote:

cronicr said:
That was last decade:facepalm:

Ugh, FINE. I can't believe I'm actually going to use up a few more plates just to take part in some silly internet pseudo-competition. When the environment collapses because of extra wasted plastic, y'all are to blame!

So count me in for: Pan Cyan (Hawaiian), Cubensis (PE)

Edit: also adding some B+ as of 1/3

---

January 1st:

Streaking complete! Two plates - one PE, the other Pan Cyan Hawaiian, both on MEA with freshly-acquired spores from a Shroomery sponsor.

---

January 3rd:

OK, so I've given in to the urge to race. Just streaked some B+ spores from a print I made last May into four 60mm plates of soft agar. (Though with soft agar, "streaked" is a strong word, given that the inoculation loop basically sinks right in with the slightest touch.)

Depending what the results look like, I'll either do a single transfer or just drop a full plate and see what happens. (Unless CBK's one transfer rule applies, in which case I'll transfer to another soft agar plate and drop then.)

Meanwhile, after 2 days, both the PE and Pan Cyan plates are showing good, clean germination (pic quality isn't the best due to condensation, but you get the idea).

---

January 12th:

Finally back from vacation and all my plates are ready for their first transfers:

Going to be an interesting time with these. The pans are just new to me, so I'm mostly just guessing at what looks good. The PE plate will need working around that bacterial spot. And the B+ plates are all muliti-spore as fuck - I only had soft agar plates laying around and the loop sunk right in, so they didn't get spread out much and there's a ton of overlapping growth.

(And don't pay attention to the weird coloring. Evidently myc loves eating the blue food coloring I use but not the red or yellow, so the agar changes color as the plates colonize.)

Wish me luck tonight...

---

January 13th:

First transfers complete:

Public service announcement: if you decide to be more eco-conscious and get some glass petris to try out, don't try to use them as no-pour plates (meaning, don't PC them with agar already in them). The condensation and general residual wetness is a pain in the ass to work with, and definitely adds an extra potential contamination vector - hopefully it doesn't come back to bite me too hard. Lessons learned, I guess?

---

January 15th:

Getting bored waiting for plates to grow out, so cooked up grain this morning (just some wheat pints and quarts, nothing worth taking pictures of) and now PC'ing.

In the meantime, I also decided to make up some bags to use for the pans following Asura's basic recipe (see https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/25987049 ) with a couple small modifications. I used wheat for the grain instead of milo / wbs because it's what I had on hand (well, that or corn, which I like for growing stones). I also used black kow (composted cow manure) instead of hpoo, and since it has (at least, as I've read) fewer nutrients and minerals, I supplemented with a couple tablespoons of BRF, gypsum, and spent coffee grounds.

Since I'm starting with wet black kow instead of dry manure, I follow the 40% / 30% / 15% / 15% ratios by volume rather than the weighted measurements. To get the moisture right, I held a cup of verm out, got the rest to field capacity, then added the dry verm to bring it just below.

Final recipe (for two medium-sized bags):
  • 8 cups (tightly packed) shredded straw
  • 6 cups black kow
  • 3 cups hard winter wheat (uncooked)
  • 3 cups vermiculite
  • 2 tbsp spent coffee grounds
  • 2 tbsp gypsum
  • 2 tbsp brown rice flour

Bags loaded up and ready to seal:

(I don't have a proper impulse sealer yet, but my vacuum sealer works well enough - I just seal it several times to be safe.)

Inside of the bags:

(Still seems a little more wet than I'd like, but since the wheat and straw are both uncooked, I'm hoping those will absorb most any excess moisture during the PC cycle.)

All sealed up and ready to PC:

Now to wait... I'm going to make an LC with the best of the current T1 plates later this week, so these will need to sit for a week or two, but I'm good with that. (I always like to let grains sit a bit to give any bacteria or mold that survived the PC cycle time to show itself, so I don't waste time trying to grow it out.)

Also, out of impatience, I also streaked some Tamp and Mexicana (Jalisco) spores last night, but won't track those here because this is plenty already.

---

January 17th:

Behold: a picture of me, holding a handful of straw soaked in liquified cow shit. What kind of terrible life choices did I make to get here?

Let me explain. So after making up some bags of manure/straw/grain for the pans I'm working on (see my last post), I was thinking they looked a little muddy, and after the PC cycle they definitely felt too dense to colonize well. I brought this up in the cultivating pans thread, and Asura (after chastising me for saying I followed his tek when I used black kow instead of hpoo - I should've probably said "adapted" instead) suggested I do a "microwave test" to check the water content. So I opened one of the bags and got out 100g of the substrate, and proceeded to (slowly! remember that straw is flammable) microwave out all the moisture. According to Asura, ideal hydration should be around 63%, meaning that the dry weight should end up at 37g.

But not matter how long I cooked it, I couldn't get it below 48g, so if anything it seemed that meant my sub was too dry (that is, it was only 52% water). WTF? I thought about this a while, stared at the glass like The Thinker, then drank some mushroom tea, drank some more because I was impatient, realized I had too much when my brain started to feel like scrambled eggs, then during the comedown stared some more, and after what seemed like hours but was probably 5 minutes of contemplation, I realized the problem: the mix seemed too muddy because of all the mud!

(I realize that this next bit may seem obvious to some of you, but as a city kid, this part doesn't come as naturally to me).

That is, the difference between black kow and plain old cow manure is that black kow is composted. That means it's broken down by microbes into simpler forms. And what's the end product of that process, if allowed to continue indefinitely? Regular old dirt. And when you mix dirt and water, you get mud. (In the case of black kow, you also get some small rocks, some sticks, etc., but nevermind that for now.) So the problem I was having with my mix being too muddy was because it was actually mud, and obviously mushrooms aren't going to grow on that. It doesn't have much nutrition left, and it won't hold water.

That gave me an idea. For growing, we want to keep the least broken-down part of the manure, but not the most digested stuff. There's no perfect way to do that, but I figured there's probably a good proxy - size. Microbes break down organic material, not build it up, so presumably the smallest particles are the least useful ones. So I decided to try an experiment, for the sake of science.

(Note here that this is going entirely off-script from any tek, so don't try this yourself unless you're willing to risk possible---dare I say likely---failure of your entire grow. You've been warned!)

So step 1, I opened up both bags and dumped them in a bucket, added some extra dry straw to offset the black kow that's about to get dumped, and soaked it all in hot water for an hour or so (stirring occasionally). Part of the idea here is that there is something unique about the manure that pans like, and so if that nutrition / flavor / whatever they respond to is water soluble, we'd retain some of it by using the manure soak water (my god that's a disgusting series of words that I can't believe I just used) to hydrate the straw. Also, the soaking / stirring would hopefully help separate out the different black kow material by density, with the mud falling to the bottom.

From there, I started grabbing handfuls of the solid mix and dumping them into my strainer:

After the strainer was mostly full, I'd give the whole thing a long rinse (mixing it up a couple times as I go) until the water draining off was mostly clear. When I got to the bottom of the bucket, I had to actually dump the contents through the strainer (a lot of the wheat grains had fallen to the bottom and mixed with the mud), so that took a lot more rinsing than the rest.

But all in all, the resulting mixture looked way less muddy and more airy than the initial version, which is exactly what I was hoping for:

(If you look closely you can see some of the sticks and stuff I mentioned before. I started trying to sift through it all, but that got to be a hassle, and then I realized that sticks and stones are present pretty much anywhere mushrooms grow in the wild so I didn't need to make a big deal about it.)

After allowing it to drain through the strainer, I then spread out the resulting mix (now mostly straw and grains, supplemented with verm and whatever solid parts of the black kow escaped the rinse) across several bowls and baking sheets to dry a bit more:

I ended up putting the sheets in the oven at 300F for an hour to get them a bit drier, then mixed it all up in a larger bucket and added another few handfuls of straw to absorb any remaining excess moisture (since it still seemed pretty damp) before loading up into bags once again. The final product looks much, much better this time:

I PC'd these for a bit over 2 hours at around 17 PSI, with an extended cool-down (turned the stove to low until it reached about 7 PSI, then turned it off) to avoid popping the bags. After they cooled, I took a look and mixed it up a bit, and the final substrate / grain mix is much lighter and airier than the last version, while still maintaining plenty of moisture to grow in. So I'm optimistic about the potential here, but we'll see how it plays out.

Meanwhile, in other news... all the other plates are growing cleanly as expected. The 4 B+ soft agar plates should be ready over the weekend, and each is going to get dropped to a pint of wheat (already prepped) when they're done. I'm not looking for ideal genetics from these plates - I mostly just care that they're clean, and beyond that variety is the goal, since I'm ultimately aiming to get clones from this grow. So whatever grows out the quickest and the largest will get cloned, and then from there I'll get more deliberate - my goal is basically just to use the agar as a cleaner version of a multispore inoculation.

As far as the PE and pan plates go, they're all growing as expected, though it looks like a couple plates are more aggressive than others. I'll plan to transfer those in a couple days and ditch the slow ones, then if those grow out clean I'll dump them to wheat (+ LC for the pans) and we'll be on our way.

---

January 18th:

Slow but steady progress. First, took these soft agar T1 plates of B+ to a pint of wheat each:

I'd normally do another transfer or two to get more organized growth, but since I'm looking for new clones from this grow, the genetic diversity is a plus. My main criterion for going to grain here is just that it's clean.

Random note: I love the idea of soft agar (growing out agar plates that will spread out over grains the way LC would), but in practice it's never worked out for me the way it sounds. Most frustratingly, picking up the agar on the scalpel is incredibly delicate and sometimes just ineffective, but the agar sticks too much to easily dump from the plate into the jar without tapping (which surely kicks up some bacteria in the SAB). I'm guessing this works way better with pasty plates, but I tossed all of mine during the last move, so the batch of soft agar I have now are on regular 60mm plates. Next time I use them, I think I might actually PC some foil-wrapped butter knives, spoons, and/or forks and try using those to do the transfer - should work better than a scalpel, without having to tap the plate against the jar.

Next up, did transfers of my T1 PE plates to T2 plates:

This time I grabbed one piece of the thickest and most rhizo growth from each plate. I also took a tiny biopsy (Josex style) from the upper left plate and dropped it to a small LC jar. (Made up two random bags of wheat grain and straw last night just because, and will try this LC on it if it grows out clean.)

Also, interestingly, note the random contam spots on the top right plate. That's almost certainly just-germinated cube myc, as far as I can tell, and I'm guessing it's from a spore-sposlion that happened in my apartment a week and a half ago when I had a couple tubs flush while I was on vacation. The parafilm on this plate tore without me noticing right away, so it was exposed to regular air outside the SAB for a while - just funny that the main thing to grow out of the air is a different cube.

And finally, I also took T1 --> T2 transfers from my condensation-heavy Pan Cyan Hawaiian plates:

Though the top two plates were almost surely the best, I decided to grab one from each since I'm still figuring pans out. They were all very clean looking, and I might've actually grown them out fully and gone to grain now if they weren't on the ugly wet glass plates. Once these grow out on the disposable plates I'll share good pics and get feedback from those who can judge pan myc better than I can. (I did, however, grab two biopsies and dropped them to LC, one from each of the top two plates, and will plan to use one or both of those on the bags I made last week if they grow out clean.)

Next update, hopefully I'll get to show some decent growth from the B+ pints. Fingers crossed!

Edited by Durgin (01/20/20 06:35 AM)

Offlinecurious.psychonaut
Stranger
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Let's All Grow Mushrooms 2020 [Re: Durgin] * 1
    #26410345 - 01/01/20 02:32 AM (4 years, 2 months ago)

:mushroomtwirl: Day 1: Spores to Agar :mushroomtwirl:

Here is our parent shroom (P. cubensis var. B+, 39g) and the plates it came from: from spore plate (IB6 from Oct 15) to T3 plate (E2ivb from Nov 6) that was used to noc the jars.

Now let's transfer some spores to agar. I use a noc loop, a blowtorch, a SAB, and an alcohol jar to keep/dip instruments in while working (optional). My agar recipe is 9g LME, 9g agar agar, 450ml water. I found Bod's Agar TEK and spore transfer video very useful when I started.

What's that clump of foil? It's the print! I had thrown it away while cleaning my work area. Only a few hours later did it occur to me that I had a print drying in the SAB, so I salvaged it from the garbage. I hope it's all right. I also didn't spray the SAB on the inside and didn't wrap the petri dishes with anything. I trust in gravity (a.k.a. I'm lazy).

--------------------
My LAGM2020 grow log

OfflineRandalf the Grey
Woodland Creature
Male User Gallery

Re: Let's All Grow Mushrooms 2020 [Re: curious.psychonaut]
    #26410493 - 01/01/20 06:18 AM (4 years, 2 months ago)

Materials

• Celltreat petri dish 100mmx15mm
  • Malt Extract Agar *ratio found in Randalf's Book of Genesis
  • MSS acquired from a trusted and well know source
  • Saran wrap - cut into 2" wide rolls
  • Wild Bird Seed *Ace hardware brand
  • Grain Jars - 1qt mason jars with a SFD for gas exchange
  • Coir\verm substrate *ratio found in Randalf's Book of Genesis
  • 14qt clear tote
  • Micropore tape

January 1st, 2020

Slight change in plan. I made a last minute decision to do PF Class in place of GT. This is in part because I just want to grow a larger variety and partly (mostly) due to my nerve pain making it difficult to use my SAB. 

Shortly after midnight on 01/01/2020 I inoculated 6 total plates of MEA with unopened multispore syringes from a trusted source: 3x APE, 3x PF Classic.
Each plate has 4 drops of spore solution. Inoculation was done in a SAB and plates then wrapped with Saran wrap and labeled as follows.

APE0101A-

APE0101B-

APE0101C-

PCF0101A-

PFC0101B-

PFC0101C-

*There are some spots on some of the plates from where the mist has dried on them. A couple plates also have some small bubbles in the surface of the agar.

--------------------
Randalf the Grey
Randalf's Book of Genesis: In The Beginning - Teks, ratios, recipes and log entries
LAGM2O2O Grow Log

Edited by Randalf the Grey (01/01/20 10:01 AM)

OfflineAlwaysAtHeight
Grain Dancer

Re: Let's All Grow Mushrooms 2020 [Re: Randalf the Grey] * 1
    #26410737 - 01/01/20 10:51 AM (4 years, 2 months ago)

Couple drops of TOC and my first print to agar with the azures.
2020, the year my mycology hobby blew the fuck up.

--------------------
The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.

-Carlos Castaneda

Edited by AlwaysAtHeight (01/01/20 10:59 AM)

InvisibleCaps McGee
Grandaddy Smurfshack
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: ally known as ... Flag
Re: Let's All Grow Mushrooms 2020 [Re: AlwaysAtHeight]
    #26410744 - 01/01/20 10:55 AM (4 years, 2 months ago)

Sitting down to streak purple Mystic now... happy new year guys!

OfflineRandalf the Grey
Woodland Creature
Male User Gallery

Re: Let's All Grow Mushrooms 2020 [Re: Caps McGee]
    #26410753 - 01/01/20 11:02 AM (4 years, 2 months ago)

I have been anxiously awaiting this. Quite excited to see everyone start up. Happy New Year all!! Hope you all made it through safe and sound.

--------------------
Randalf the Grey
LAGM2O2O Grow Log

OfflineSvetaketu
The Devil's Avocado 🥑
Male

Loc: United States
Re: Let's All Grow Mushrooms 2020 [Re: Randalf the Grey]
    #26410769 - 01/01/20 11:13 AM (4 years, 2 months ago)

just streaked 3 plates each of Avery's Albino, CRS, and Hillbilly.

Happy New Years!  :cheers:

--------------------
LAGM2020
LAGM2021

OfflineMushNoob589
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Oklahoma
Re: Let's All Grow Mushrooms 2020 [Re: Svetaketu]
    #26410780 - 01/01/20 11:20 AM (4 years, 2 months ago)

Still learning agar here but looks like a beautiful way to learn and get more involved with the community. Im in.

Species: psilocybe cubensis
Varieties: PF Redspore & Brazillian

Invisiblesporealchemy
ok

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Re: Let's All Grow Mushrooms 2020 [Re: MushNoob589] * 1
    #26410878 - 01/01/20 12:43 PM (4 years, 2 months ago)

Y’all better be streaking today!!!!

(plates)

--------------------
"Once your spawn jars are fully colonized, you can scratch your butt while you inoculate the coir if you want."-RR

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds