Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineJewstress
Momma
I'm a teapot

Loc: everywhere.
Re: How can I show a girl I can take control [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #26303516 - 11/06/19 06:02 PM (4 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Jokeshopbeard said:
Yeah but out of how many experiences are you counting?

Women are magic mate - they really are -  nothing can make you feel so good.

But beware; they're humans too, and some of them are reeeeeeeeaaaall fucked up. They'll tear your heart and soul to pieces without any awareness they're doing so if you're not careful.

Put yourself first.

quote for truth x 2

--------------------

šŸ˜‡

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: How can I show a girl I can take control [Re: Psyche delics] * 1
    #26306833 - 11/08/19 09:24 AM (4 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Psyche delics said:
can I hire some heroin addict or something to hit on her and then I beat his ass??

Quote:

Psyche delics said:
She doesn't want him she already told me about how he's short and I'm a Channing Tatum

How can this not workout? šŸ˜’

--------------------
NotSheekle said
ā€œif I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to herā€

InvisibleRevok
I Am OTD
 User Gallery
Re: How can I show a girl I can take control [Re: koods] * 3
    #26307625 - 11/08/19 03:55 PM (4 years, 4 months ago)

Literally any problem or obstacle can be overcome in life if you will hire a junkie...

Invisibleturbulentflow
Probably sober
I'm a teapot

Re: How can I show a girl I can take control [Re: Psyche delics]
    #26312257 - 11/10/19 05:00 PM (4 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Psyche delics said:
I've only had a few female intimate relationships. They all kinda screwed me over in a way and all I'll say is they got karma. But no of them related to me like her. I have no idea where to meet new girls at either so supply and demand says she's highly valued to me rn.

I know it's cliche, but you'll find someone else. People like people they relate to, it's just a matter of finding them. It sounds like you dodged a bullet on this one, getting laid isn't worth spending time with someone who treats you like shit.

--------------------
"We cannot command nature except by obeying her."

OfflineAegis
Stranger
Male

Re: How can I show a girl I can take control [Re: turbulentflow] * 1
    #26316724 - 11/12/19 09:17 PM (4 years, 4 months ago)

I know I'm new here but I second all who are telling you to "move on".  Look she clearly isn't interested in YOU; only the you she thinks she can change you into. Pursue a relationship with this girl and you may wake up years from now trying to remember who in the hell you are and how in the hell you justed wasted years trying to be someone else to please this girl who obviously has no problem stringing you along for her convenience. If course you know the situation better than i; just be careful with that shit bro.

--------------------
"We are told 'no', we're unimportant, we're peripheral. 'Get a degree, get a job, get a this, get a that.' And then you're a player, you don't want to even play in that game. You want to reclaim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash that's being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world.ā€ - T. Mckenna

OfflinePsyche delics
Hypochondriac
Male User Gallery

Re: How can I show a girl I can take control [Re: Aegis] * 1
    #26320335 - 11/14/19 04:12 PM (4 years, 4 months ago)

I feel alot of people in here are projecting alot into the realtionship which isn't necessarily true. I've made up my mind and decided to keep my distant try some other girls. Some really good advice in here though so thanks for that.:heart:

--------------------

OfflineHillionaire
Stranger

Re: How can I show a girl I can take control [Re: Psyche delics]
    #26383514 - 12/15/19 03:15 PM (4 years, 3 months ago)

You sound pretty young so Iā€™m going to give you the best advice an older gentlemen could have ever given me in life.

First, learn to carry a handkerchief, you never know when itā€™s gonna come in useful to lay on game strong when a damsel is in distress, lol.

On a more serious note, take salsa lessons and other dance lessons and find a cigar bar to take her or some other better girl once you are good or confident enough to ask her, even if you are not good enough.

Women love to have fun just like men, pouty conversations with another guy trying not to get cock blocked is the single biggest waste of your time.

This girl, even if for a moment, would allow you to enjoy her will be worth asking her but honestly, the women who will easily just click into your life perfectly, with almost no effort will be the ones to embrace. 

Then, buy the book, The game, By Neil Strauss.  NLP and the advice they give sounds corny as shit but it is how humans interact.  And it could easily change the dynamic of what you described as a losing battle at the diner.  Life is simple.  Go find enjoyment unless you like misery, in which case I can not help you.

However, the dance lessons are clutch for fun effortless dates.  Just save your tip money from work and take an Uber home bc a DUI isnā€™t worth it and dancing without a few drinks is pretty hard haha.  But it makes me smile the whole time bc I love who Iā€™m with.  Iā€™m terrible at it.  Granted Iā€™m an arrogant guy to some degree, you will be more confident after the lessons which will help with this whole scenario in so many ways.  Even with speaking to other less than gentleman.  If that isnā€™t enough, take Brazilian Jui jitsu. 

Spend a few belts and youā€™ll feel better about handling yourself and that will come off as more confident as well.  Dude wants to take a swing at you and you move and embarrass him, youā€™ll likely avoid a fight and look good in the ladies eyes, both seem like what you desire.

Sante.

InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

Loc: Deep in the system Flag
Re: How can I show a girl I can take control [Re: Hillionaire] * 2
    #26383526 - 12/15/19 03:22 PM (4 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Hillionaire said:
Then, buy the book, The game, By Neil Strauss.

You know you kinda had me in that post until you said this. It's an amusing read alright, but any man who recommends it as genuine help in the dating world is very likely a misogynistic pig who devalues women and has only shallow success with them.

I'm not saying this is you BTW - maybe you're an exception - but I've met some 'PUA' types in my time and I found them to be pretty vile human beings.

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

OfflineHillionaire
Stranger

Re: How can I show a girl I can take control [Re: Jokeshopbeard] * 1
    #26385869 - 12/16/19 07:49 PM (4 years, 3 months ago)

The game for a young man, has applicable knowledge for everything he showed interest in obtaining. 

He wants to gain the girls approval, negative compliments for someone that young will derail women with an ego.  There is the entry into conversation with the man who was bullying him, a negative compliment could change that guys perspective towards him, etc.

The book is made to be an applicable pick up artist book but also an intro into a huge NLP opportunity.  These young kids these days only know how to communicate with both sexes when feeling comfort from behind a cellphone veil. 

I watch this young 13 year old sister in law of mine and she never lets go of her phone.  I couldnā€™t figure out how to peel her away from it to save my life.  Sheā€™s very introverted with me most of the time. 

So what did I do?  I took her on the mountain to go ride an electric mountain bike... that girl didnā€™t pull out her phone once for an entire hour.  I had never seen that before in her entire life.  I take her everywhere.  We are always looking after her.  She is like this guy... she has self esteem problems.

I grew up in the hood.  We played sports.  We got beat up.  We stood up to bullies even when they put the beating on us.  Iā€™d never stand down to anyone one.  But these days kids donā€™t fight.  Itā€™s too cruel and mean to pick on kids and bullying is bad , lol... everyone needs a trophy for mediocrity. 

Man, a few basic corrections in life and youā€™ll see a spark in a person that will forever change their lives bc no one told them a 6ā€™4ā€ dude can fall victim to his own hubris bc he doesnā€™t know what you know and that will change both lives forever... the bully and the david who beat Goliath with confidence and training.

If no one trains these kids, no grandparents to shape their respect, no parents taking the time to discuss this stuff and the poor guy has to post this on the internet to find answers his dad should be helping him with... I mean... I donā€™t even know how else to respond to your comment than to just say.., I have no response Iā€™m slack jawed. 

Books are crucial to learning.  You may not agree that the aim and purpose of the book is for everyone but would you agree that this kid may never have had any piece of ass in his life and I may have helped him solve a young mans greatest dilemma? 

All I wanted to do when I was that age was drink and chase women.  Or go to school, and chase women.  Iā€™m not even anything special.  I went to military school.  Got in shape.  That pretty much was all it took for me.  But Iā€™m no role model.  I just hope to pass on some respectful advice, which is the core... pick up artists can also have tact and respect.  They can be funnier than the guys who are looking for ā€œpointsā€ and not think about what that hot 10 is gonna act like after 30 days when the new wears off.

My friend told me, ā€œman donā€™t worry, for every girl you think is perfect, there is a guy tired of fucking her.ā€ 

What he really meant was there may be a small number of great women who cross your path.  So fuck it... do what you can man to improve your compatibility.  If it feels awkward itā€™s probably for a reason.  Not every woman will fit your bill.  Many wonā€™t respond to these themes in the book equally, which the book gets into.

Itā€™s a start in confidence improvement.  Just treat them the way you want to be treated bc it will catch up with you further down the line.  Thatā€™s the vile part probably.  Just like DarkNLP.  It can be incredibly manipulative but people catch on and distrust you.  Donā€™t abuse knowledge.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds