Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
my anti bush rants
    #2638443 - 05/04/04 07:42 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

these were from an otd thread :smile:

luvdemshrooms said:

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're right. Gore would have been far worse.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if you think that, you seriously have mental problems... anyone would be better than our current war-mongering, religous zealot president, who has the lowest iq of any president....who has lost this country more jobs than any other president... whose attorney general paid $3000 to cover up the boob of a satue cuz he is such a religous crazy, and he busted tommy chong....lets see, he outlawed funding for stem cell reasearch, which could save many lives and possibly your own one day...y would he say no to stem cell?? oh thats because jesus told him to!! thats right, our president talks to his imaginary fried jesus about things... hmmm he also said that god wanted him to be president... the guy is fucking insane, and so is anyone who supports him 

also his retarded FCC is trying to take away our speech. his coporate buddies are censoring people or things they deem anti-bush. he WILL appoint a supreme court justice when sandra day leaves to get rid of abortion. oh and he will start more wars, probably in the name of jesus. i fucking hate republicans...i mean shit, this is one of our worst presidents EVER, cant they just admit they were wrong and get him out of there?? fucking conservative dirt bags...bible belt living, nascaar watching, religuos conservatives AHHHHHHHH i wish we could just divide the country in 2 and let the christian taliban turn the south into a police state.

if you think that, you seriously have mental problems...

Thanks. The opinion of someone stupid enough to be taken in by a hoax counts for a lot.

wow maybe so, but how the fuck can you enjoy drugs and be a republican? nixon made LSD illegal, Reagan started the DEA and look what bush/ ashcorft are doing with pipe dreams. open you eyes!! and what about gay marriage , are u some intolerant hick? do u really want a constitutional amendment telling 2 people they can't marrY? also its funny u didnt refut any of my points, lol. republicans make me fucking sick, u all should goto iraq and fight in this war u believe was needed...would do the rest of us sane people a big favor. al franken was right, republicans really do love their party like they love their mommies. mommy can do no wrong, even when she is taking away freedoms and sending people to die for oil. but maybe you are a millionaire and actually benefiet from bush's tax cut for his wealthy buddies. i really hope all republicans get cancer, are paralyzed or maybe even get parkinsons. then when we dont have a cure, because president bush thinks jesus told him not to allow stem cell research, they'll die or live in misery.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: my anit bush rants [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #2638515 - 05/04/04 07:56 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I've lost hope with the Republicans. Your post will go right over their heads. I don't really let them piss me off anymore. If they haven't figured out that Bush is evil and corrupt by now, then they never will.

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Re: my anit bush rants [Re: ]
    #2638525 - 05/04/04 07:58 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

good point  :sad:its really sad how jaded they are...

Offlined33p
Welcome to Violence

Loc: the shores of Tripoli
    #2638596 - 05/04/04 08:11 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

KingOftheThing said:
if you think that, you seriously have mental problems... anyone would be better than our current war-mongering, religous zealot president, who has the lowest iq of any president....

And with that you lose all credibility i have ever given you......

--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

OfflineAncalagon
AgnosticLibertarian

#2638601 - 05/04/04 08:11 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

if you think that, you seriously have mental problems 

Watch that.
Quote:

who has the lowest iq of any president 

Prove it.  The IQ bullshit that's circulated on the internet has been throughly refuted.
Quote:

who has lost this country more jobs than any other president 

This is barely worth asking seeying as you're not even capable of starting your sentances with a capital letter, but can you explain to me in a didactic manner, how a President is completely or even mostly responsible for a countries employment figures.  Working with your nonsense assumption, can you honestly say more jobs were lost during Bush's reign then were during, oh I don't know...Herbert Hoovers run?
Quote:

his coporate buddies are censoring people or things they deem anti-bush.

Their perogative as heads of privately owned companies.
Quote:

he WILL appoint a supreme court justice when sandra day leaves to get rid of abortion.

A president filling in a vacant supreme court justice slot...what a rabid disregard for the constitution!  :confused:
Quote:

i fucking hate republicans...i mean shit, this is one of our worst presidents EVER, cant they just admit they were wrong and get him out of there?? fucking conservative dirt bags...bible belt living, nascaar watching, religuos conservatives AHHHHHHHH i wish we could just divide the country in 2 and let the christian taliban turn the south into a police state.

What a convincing argument.
Quote:

wow maybe so, but how the fuck can you enjoy drugs and be a republican? 

Why assume he's a republican?
Quote:

but how the fuck can you enjoy drugs and be a republican? nixon made LSD illegal, Reagan started the DEA and look what bush/ ashcorft are doing with pipe dreams. open you eyes!! and what about gay marriage , are u some intolerant hick? do u really want a constitutional amendment telling 2 people they can't marrY?

Right on dude, if we could have just had Clinton another four years he would have ended the war on drugs for sure!  Stop generalising, you don't even know he's a republican, you certainly don't know his view on every single political position.
Quote:

i really hope all republicans get cancer, are paralyzed or maybe even get parkinsons. then when we dont have a cure, because president bush thinks jesus told him not to allow stem cell research, they'll die or live in misery. 

I really hope you can elevate your level of debate to at least around half-retarded.  Right now you're at best making yourself look no better than those you're bashing and at worst completely destroying your credibility.

And just so you know, I don't support Bush.

--------------------
?When Alexander the Great visted the philosopher Diogenes and asked whether he could do anything for him, Diogenes is said to have replied: 'Yes, stand a little less between me and the sun.' It is what every citizen is entitled to ask of his government.?
-Henry Hazlitt in 'Economics in One Lesson'

Offlinegermin8tionn8ion
enthusiast
Re: my anti bush rants [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #2638697 - 05/04/04 08:30 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

KingOftheThing said:
also his retarded FCC is trying to take away our speech. his coporate buddies are censoring people or things they deem anti-bush.

Their are so many incongruties and falsehoods in here that I'd spend hours debunking them, and that would take away the pleasure that others will have with them. So I'll just work on a few of them. The FCC had NOTHING to do with the Sinclair issue. I'm sure that you won't understand this since you'd rather see it as an issue to hate Bush for rather than looking for thet ruth and reality, but thats the way it is kiddo.
Quote:

he WILL appoint a supreme court justice when sandra day leaves to get rid of abortion. oh and he will start more wars, probably in the name of jesus.

An elected president doing what he said he'd do on the campaign trail ? I'm outraged! OUTRAGED! How many wars has he started in the name of jesus .
Quote:

i fucking hate republicans...i mean shit, this is one of our worst presidents EVER, cant they just admit they were wrong and get him out of there??

Who is "they", the fucking republicans that you hate? How about you demonstraet your literacy towards them and write a well thoughtout letter like this to "Da fuckin reepubliknna in warshintun DEECEE" and see if they come around.
Quote:

fucking conservative dirt bags...bible belt living, nascaar watching, religuos conservatives AHHHHHHHH i wish we could just divide the country in 2 and let the christian taliban turn the south into a police state.

So anyone who disagrees with you is a Christian? Interesting. Your logical leaps astound me.
Quote:

Thanks. The opinion of someone stupid enough to be taken in by a hoax counts for a lot.

I'm not sure if this is a quote from LDS or if it's from you. IT seems to be using punctuation, grammar and a lack of profanity, so I"m not thinking it's you. If it is, what 'hoax' are you referring to? Those planes crashing into buildings on 9/11?
Quote:

wow maybe so, but how the fuck can you enjoy drugs and be a republican? nixon made LSD illegal, Reagan started the DEA and look what bush/ ashcorft are doing with pipe dreams. open you eyes!! and what about gay marriage , are u some intolerant hick?

maybe you could start a museum of tolerance for all that you agree with, and a museum of non-tolerance for the "fucking republicans". That'd be great. For future reference, using the word "intolerant" before using a categorical pejortaive might be a tactic you might want to avoid. Didn't a Democrat get us into Vietnam? I notice how you aren't alluding to that at all yet.
Quote:

do u really want a constitutional amendment telling 2 people they
can't marrY? also its funny u didnt refut any of my points, lol.

LDS had better start refut-ing this guys posts soon, else he'll be a "fucking republican"
Quote:

republicans make me fucking sick, u all should goto iraq and fight in this war u believe was needed...would do the rest of us sane people a big favor. al franken was right, republicans really do love their party like they love their mommies. mommy can do no wrong, even when she is taking away freedoms and sending people to die for oil. but maybe you are a millionaire and actually benefiet from bush's tax cut for his wealthy buddies.

This seems like a 2nd grader with downs syndrom just read all of Alex's posts and summed them all up.
Quote:

i really hope all republicans get cancer, are paralyzed or maybe even get parkinsons. then when we dont have a cure, because president bush thinks jesus told him not to allow stem cell research, they'll die or live in misery.

Beautiful sentiments. Please list your name and address that I can recommedn you for a pulitzer.

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Re: my anti bush rants [Re: germin8tionn8ion]
    #2638763 - 05/04/04 08:51 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

haha, well seems i have stirred up a hornets nest of conservatives :P my rants werent meant to be eloquesnt or weel thought out, just angry rants :smile: u guys have a good time tearing apart like 2 of my points... i want u guys (neocon loonies) to answer the following:

1) Why are there are riders on the broadcast indecency bill allowing clear chanel (i cant evevn list all the ways they are tied to bush) to buy more stations, even though they may be violating antitrust laws.

2) Why should we have a constitutional amendment banning marriage between to consenting adults? If you really hate the idea of 2 gay people getting married.. Why is Bush also against civil unions?

3) Why shouldn't the government put money into stem cell research? Why, when saked about his decision on stem cell did bush say he consulted with a higher power?

4) Why did Bush say our troops were doing god's work? last time i checked we didn't all belive in god in the USA. Also, i thought we were looking for not WMDs, not doing God's Work. :lol:

5) Why did bush think it was funny to pretend to look for WMDs in his office, as part of some skit? aren't people dying in iraq? not funny.

6) Why shouldn't abortion be legal? Bush doesnt think it should be.

7) Why was Operation Pipe Dreams a good idea?

8) Why did our attorney general waste $3000 covering up the breast on a statue that 15 prior attorney generals have stood in front of?

9) Why can't you just admit Bush is an evil fuckwit?  :devil:

ps: the line about a hoax in my first post is something luvdemshrooms said, it came over when i copied all that shit, whoops....:lol:

OfflineAncalagon
AgnosticLibertarian

#2638798 - 05/04/04 09:02 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

2) Why should we have a constitutional amendment banning marriage between to consenting adults? If you really hate the idea of 2 gay people getting married.. Why is Bush also against civil unions?

We absolutely shouldn't.

Quote:

3) Why shouldn't the government put money into stem cell research? Why, when saked about his decision on stem cell did bush say he consulted with a higher power?

The government shouldn't put money into stem cell research because doing so is not a legitimate function of the federal government.
Quote:

4) Why did Bush say our troops were doing god's work? last time i checked we didn't all belive in god in the USA. Also, i thought we were looking for not WMDs, not doing God's Work.

I am Agnostic, but a majority of Americans are theists. Chance he believed they are doing god's work...it's a morale boost for citizens who believe either way. Why is "God's Work" and looking for WMDs mutually exclusive?
Quote:

5) Why did bush think it was funny to pretend to look for WMDs in his office, as part of some skit? aren't people dying in iraq? not funny.

While it wasn't funny, I don't think he was being insensitive.
Quote:

Abortion(up to a point) should be legal. Bush doesn't HAVE to think it should be.
Quote:

8) Why did our attorney general waste $3000 covering up the breast on a statue that 15 prior attorney generals have stood in front of?

Because he's an idiot.
Quote:

9) Why can't you just admit Bush is an evil fuckwit?

Why can't you stop using moronic adjectives like Evil to describe someone whose opinions you disagree with, however vehemently that may be.

Straight from the mouth of a Neocon Libertarian.

--------------------
?When Alexander the Great visted the philosopher Diogenes and asked whether he could do anything for him, Diogenes is said to have replied: 'Yes, stand a little less between me and the sun.' It is what every citizen is entitled to ask of his government.?

Offlinegermin8tionn8ion
enthusiast
Re: my anit bush rants [Re: Ancalagon]
    #2638801 - 05/04/04 09:02 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Ancalagon said:
Prove it.  The IQ bullshit that's circulated on the internet has been throughly refuted.

Proof is something that neocon fucking republicans need. Conjecture and guesses are all that this brand of liberal needs.
Quote:

This is barely worth asking seeying as you're not even capable of starting your sentances with a capital letter, but can you explain to me in a didactic manner, how a President is completely or even mostly responsible for a countries employment figures.  Working with your nonsense assumption, can you honestly say more jobs were lost during Bush's reign then were during, oh I don't know...Herbert Hoovers run?

You neocon fucking republicans and your stupid "facts" and "Figures" and "logic".  Didn't you read? republicans are fucking stupid, geez. why question logic like that!
Quote:

A president filling in a vacant supreme court justice slot...what a rabid disregard for the constitution!  :confused:

Tell me about it. Viva le revolution!
Quote:

Why assume he's a republican?

You are asking this Einstein why he assumes things? hah, because, in lieu of proof, facts, and figures, profanty and assumptiosn rule the day.
Quote:

Right on dude, if we could have just had Clinton another four years he would have ended the war on drugs for sure!

Exactly! Clinton would free every coke smuggling dirtbag that had the money and the connections to pay for a pardon. THATS how we win the drug war!
Quote:

Stop generalising, you don't even know he's a republican, you certainly don't know his view on every single political position.

While you are at it King, stop using conjecture, guesswork, blind faith and profanity too.
Quote:

I really hope you can elevate your level of debate to at least around half-retarded.  Right now you're at best making yourself look no better than those you're bashing and at worst completely destroying your credibility.

Exactly. Lets hope hes drunk or something.
Quote:

And just so you know, I don't support Bush.

Who you support is entirely up to King to decide.  If you agree with his logical trips, then you are on his side, the objective correct side. If you don't, you obviously support bush. don't try to lie to us your dirty "fucking republican" neocon! (thats a joke, not a flame :wink: )

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Re: my anit bush rants [Re: germin8tionn8ion]
    #2638820 - 05/04/04 09:06 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

answer my questions please :smile:

Offlinegermin8tionn8ion
enthusiast
    #2638855 - 05/04/04 09:13 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

KingOftheThing said:
haha, well seems i have stirred up a hornets nest of conservatives :P my rants werent meant to be eloquesnt or weel thought out, just angry rants :smile: u guys have a good time tearing apart like 2 of my points... i want u guys (neocon loonies) to answer the following:

Second flame in as many hours, I'd watch that.
Quote:

1) Why are there are riders on the broadcast indecency bill allowing clear chanel (i cant evevn list all the ways they are tied to bush) to buy more stations, even though they may be violating antitrust laws.

Try using a "?" instead of a "." with phrases that begin with a "why". "!" are also acceptable if it's an exclamation. I don't even know what the hell this bit of illiteracy means, but if you can rewrite it in post-elementary school english, I'll be happy to answer it.
Quote:

Because his religious beliefs, and those of the majority of America, don't want this to happen. Civil Unions? I can't answer why Bush is against them. I'm not, personally, tho I realize that in your black and white world, you can't have grey areas, so I'm probably still a neocon fucking republican for poking holes in your ignorance.
Quote:

Thats wrong in my opinion. Again tho, in your black and white world, if you support someone over another, you must vehemently and totally support that person totally and in entirety. Must be nice to live in such a simple world
Quote:

4) Why did Bush say our troops were doing god's work? last time i checked we didn't all belive in god in the USA. Also, i thought we were looking for not WMDs, not doing God's Work. :lol:

could you post a link here? Do you think that liberating people and ending torture is "gods" work?
Quote:

Are you sure you weren't drunk and watching SNL? Or are you talking about the White House Press Dinner held yearly, that wasn't in his office by the way, where presidents typically parody and lampoon themselves? Do you think that the cartoonists making images with humourous elements about the Iraq war are also "fucking republicans"?
Quote:

Abortion is legal because the Supreme Court decided so. If he replaces someone, abortion won't be legal, because the Supreme Court decided so. Thats the way it works son, majority rules, and they make the laws.
Quote:

7) Why was Operation Pipe Dreams a good idea?

It wasn't. Again, this isn't your littel black and white world where people that disagree with your logical inconsistencies and juvenile, unsophisticated thought processes automatically is supporting every thing that the target of your boobery does.
Quote:

Because hes a moron.
Quote:

9) Why can't you just admit Bush is an evil fuckwit?  :devil:

Because you are a moron.
Quote:

ps: the line about a hoax in my first post is something luvdemshrooms said, it came over when i copied all that shit, whoops....:lol:

Excellent post. You'll get that Pulizter yet.  Maybe you'll want to consider that, just because people poke holes and display your ignorance, doesn't mean that htey support the person that you are attacking. IF you said, for example, that Hitler was known to eat human brains and skull fuck dead jews, I'd say that was wrong, but I'm certainly not a Hitler supporter. When you blindly attack someone with little or no thought behind it, don't expect unconditional support.

OfflineAncalagon
AgnosticLibertarian

#2638856 - 05/04/04 09:13 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

My response to your initial post covered almost all bases...How about you respond to me now. This is, believe it or not, how dialogue works.

--------------------

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Re: my anti bush rants [Re: Ancalagon]
    #2638905 - 05/04/04 09:21 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Ancalagon said:
Quote:

Quote:

We absolutely shouldn't.

1 point for kerry

Quote:

Quote:

The government shouldn't put money into stem cell research because doing so is not a legitimate function of the federal government.

The federal gov't puts TONS of money into medical research. Bush not supporting stem cell, is because the religous right is against it, he said a higher power told him it is wrong!!! Please lets keep religous beliefs out of gov't, kthx.
Quote:

4) Why did Bush say our troops were doing god's work? last time i checked we didn't all belive in god in the USA. Also, i thought we were looking for not WMDs, not doing God's Work. 

Quote:

I am Agnostic, but a majority of Americans are theists.  Chance he believed they are doing god's work...it's a morale boost for citizens who believe either way.  Why is "God's Work" and looking for WMDs mutually exclusive?

i also am agnostic, but this quote makes it seem like we are on a religuos crusade. which, in iraq, we are :smile:
Quote:

Quote:

While it wasn't funny, I don't think he was being insensitive.

lol, of course it was inesensitve. when you lead a country to war under flase pretenses, and kids our dying, then you joke about its wrong. i wonder how u would feel if a family member died in iraq
Quote:

Quote:

Abortion(up to a point) should be legal.  Bush doesn't HAVE to think it should be.

Well Bush is planning to find a supreme court justice who is anti-abortion and they WILL overturn rowe v wade. this is something that is going to happen if bush stays in office. 2 points for kerry
Quote:

Quote:

Because he's an idiot.

well you agree :smile: lets get a new administration and a new smarter attorney general
Quote:

9) Why can't you just admit Bush is an evil fuckwit? 

Quote:

Why can't you stop using moronic adjectives like Evil to describe someone whose opinions you disagree with, however vehemently that may be.

because i honestly believe that bush is evil.sending our boys to die for oil = evil in my book

Straight from the mouth of a Neocon Libertarian.

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Re: my anti bush rants [Re: germin8tionn8ion]
    #2638949 - 05/04/04 09:34 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Try using a "?" instead of a "." with phrases that begin with a "why". "!" are also acceptable if it's an exclamation. I don't even know what the hell this bit of illiteracy means, but if you can rewrite it in post-elementary school english, I'll be happy to answer it.

obviously, you can't answer my question because im right :smile: typical neocn
Quote:

Because his religious beliefs, and those of the majority of America, don't want this to happen. Civil Unions? I can't answer why Bush is against them. I'm not, personally, tho I realize that in your black and white world, you can't have grey areas, so I'm probably still a neocon fucking republican for poking holes in your ignorance.

gee, religous beliefs...arent we supposed to keep those out of our policy making? isnt there something in the constitution about that? at once time most people thought blacks marrying white should be illegal, doesnt make it right.
Quote:

Thats wrong in my opinion. Again tho, in your black and white world, if you support someone over another, you must vehemently and totally support that person totally and in entirety. Must be nice to live in such a simple world

nice you agree, again. him maybe you arent a necon :lol:
Quote:

could you post a link here? Do you think that liberating people and ending torture is "gods" work?

well i dont have a link, but it was all over the news after his live press conference last month. im sure a quick google search could produce a transcript. once u read it and see i'm right, does that mean u agree again? :lol:
Quote:

Are you sure you weren't drunk and watching SNL? Or are you talking about the White House Press Dinner held yearly, that wasn't in his office by the way, where presidents typically parody and lampoon themselves? Do you think that the cartoonists making images with humourous elements about the Iraq war are also "fucking republicans"?

cartoonists arent the president. lampooning yourself about something you lied to the american public about is in good taste?
Quote:

Abortion is legal because the Supreme Court decided so. If he replaces someone, abortion won't be legal, because the Supreme Court decided so. Thats the way it works son, majority rules, and they make the laws.

so what do you believe? also in polls, the majority of this country supports abortion. so lets vote out bush. mmmmm K ?
Quote:

It wasn't. Again, this isn't your littel black and white world where people that disagree with your logical inconsistencies and juvenile, unsophisticated thought processes automatically is supporting every thing that the target of your boobery does.

you seem to disagree with a lot of what bush does. on a lot of issues. what do u like that bush does?

Quote:

Because hes a moron.

so lets vote out this moron and the president that appointed him! you are with me?? seems like it!!

InvisibleGrizz
Gnubobo is mypoppet!

Loc: Pulling Bobo's strings.
    #2638980 - 05/04/04 09:41 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Ancalagon said:
but can you explain to me in a didactic manner, how a President is completely or even mostly responsible for a countries employment figures.

Perhaps my thinking is wrong but didnt you elect (or in this case not elect) your president to run the country? Isnt your president as whole, responsible for your country and its actions? Therefor, how can he NOT be responsible for lack of employment?

--------------------
Prisoner#1:  Hanky doesn't send PMs to retards

UncleLuke:  That's not true.  Hanky has sent me a total of 3 PMs.

OfflineAncalagon
AgnosticLibertarian

#2638993 - 05/04/04 09:44 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

1 point for kerry

Why Kerry? He is not the only candidate in the race and is certainly not the first to have this position.

Quote:

The federal gov't puts TONS of money into medical research.

That's a shame.
Quote:

Bush not supporting stem cell, is because the religous right is against it, he said a higher power told him it is wrong!!! Please lets keep religous beliefs out of gov't, kthx.

Quote:

While that's true, government should not be funding ANY medical research with taxpayer money.

Quote:

but this quote makes it seem like we are on a religuos crusade. which, in iraq, we are

I would not use the term 'religious crusade' so lightly. I disagree with our decision to deal with Iraq at that particular time. I do, however, believe that the war is defensible from a logical standpoint.
Quote:

lol, of course it was inesensitve. when you lead a country to war under flase pretenses, and kids our dying, then you joke about its wrong. i wonder how u would feel if a family member died in iraq

He did not imitate an American soldier getting blown up by a mortar...he made light of the failure that occurred in the worldwide intelligence community.

Quote:

Well Bush is planning to find a supreme court justice who is anti-abortion and they WILL overturn rowe v wade. this is something that is going to happen if bush stays in office. 2 points for kerry

Maybe we can get him to pick at random. Hell, you got a 1/275million shot at the court then! With you in the court we can set this country on the right track, outlaw Christians, Republicans, and just about anyone who disagrees with King.

Quote:

well you agree lets get a new administration and a new smarter attorney general

I have full confidence the Kerry administration will keep this country on the wrong track.

Quote:

because i honestly believe that bush is evil.sending our boys to die for oil = evil in my book

We're going to have to seize a ridiculous amount of Iraqi oil profit for a ridiculous amount of years to break even with the money we're spending attempting to rebuild Iraq. Not even worth asking you to prove oil was the direct cause.

--------------------

OfflineAncalagon
AgnosticLibertarian

Re: my anit bush rants [Re: Grizz]
    #2639007 - 05/04/04 09:48 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

grizz said:
Quote:

Ancalagon said:
but can you explain to me in a didactic manner, how a President is completely or even mostly responsible for a countries employment figures.

Perhaps my thinking is wrong but didnt you elect (or in this case not elect) your president to run the country? Isnt your president as whole, responsible for your country and its actions? Therefor, how can he NOT be responsible for lack of employment?

There are many factors at work in our countries economy besides the policies initiated by the leader of our executive branch. Unemployment is MUCH more a result of our monetary policy over the last 80 years or so than the policies of a president who has been in office three years.

--------------------

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

#2639050 - 05/04/04 09:56 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

im not huge on kerry, but he is better than bush and its our only chance to get bush out of office.

why shouldnt the gov't support medical research that would improve our quality of life? defend the war in iraq from a logical standpoint. in fact tell me why we should have gone to iraq and please include an explanation of why we didnt goto n. korea instead.

hmm, i seem to remember hanz blix and our weapons inspectors telling us sadam had no weapons right b4 we went to war. so it wasnt an intelligence failure, it was a flat out lie.

i wouldnt outlaw anybody, id like to make sure religous beliefs stay the fuck out of politcal decisions. its what our founding fathers would have wanted.

kerry would at least ease some tensions bush has created with our allies, ensure abortion rights. you should see kerry's voting record on drug bills!! its awesome, he would be good for us shroom/pot users...better than ashcroft(hitler)

even bob woodward, who certainly isnt a democrat said bush was set to goto war with iraq no matter what. he wanted that war from the minute he stepped into office.

InvisibleGrizz
Gnubobo is mypoppet!

Loc: Pulling Bobo's strings.
    #2639091 - 05/04/04 10:06 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

USA unemployment is at its worst slump in almost 20 years.

Your president is responsible for your country.

If he put as much time and money into unemployment as he does into a war about oil, then perhaps unemplyment wouldnt be such a problem.

--------------------
Prisoner#1:  Hanky doesn't send PMs to retards

UncleLuke:  That's not true.  Hanky has sent me a total of 3 PMs.

OfflineBrugman
antisobrietarian
Male

Loc: the land up over Flag
    #2639105 - 05/04/04 10:10 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

"government should not be funding ANY medical research with taxpayer money."

Yeah, it'd be a shame to better the world and help our own kind.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag