Home | Community | Message Board

Myco Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineSnape
Eternal Chaos
Male

Loc: Montreal, Quebec
Need help... Please...
    #2638370 - 05/04/04 09:24 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

No, this does not belong in Support... I'm turning to you people of The Pub because I know I can trust you.

My parents are going away to Cuba for a week (They leave next saturday, the 8th) and I organized a party with some friends.. We're gonna be like 25-30 people. All was going well to date, everything was settled and all, I even asked an old friend that I haven't seen in years to come and he will. Things got bad just a few minutes ago.

I left the house to smoke a cigarette with a friend and I left all my MSN conversations open. Obviously, my sneeky parents read all of them. One of those conversations was talking about "plans for saturday". My parents spoke to me about that and I lied the best way that I could. I told them that I was going to a party (Which explains the "plans for saturday" to them). They won't take any chance because they don't trust me much, so they're gonna ask a friend of my dad to come check at my house if they are any group activities going on.

This is where I need your help. I need to stealth this party as much as possible. I have a whole week to clean up everything, so that's not a problem. I just don't want my dad's friend to notice that there is a party in the house, cuz I'm gonna be hanged.

I am trusting you Pub, with any advice you can give me.

Thanks in advance.

--------------------
I'm floating in the sea of stars,
I'm drifting away from the shore
I will be lost in the dream when the dark days come
But I will make the time run backwards and
I'll make the stars shine again

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineToTheSummit
peregrinus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Las Vegas
Re: Need help... Please... [Re: Snape]
    #2638455 - 05/04/04 09:44 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Honestly, its pretty hard to hide 25-30 people no matter how hard you try.  If your parents have already been clued in that something might be happening then you might have no other choice but to come clean.  If they are gonna have a "spy" come by then it'll be pretty hard to keep it a secret.

Sorry, I know thats not what you wanted to hear.  The only other option is to cancel/move/change the date of the party... :sad:

BTW- how would your parents react if you asked them about throwing a small party w/ some friends?  You don't have to admit to as many people as you are planning on.  But are they cool about you having a gathering of a few good friends?  If so then that might be your best option.  They might not feel the need to send a "spy" if you 'come clean'.  If they are not cool then nevermind....

--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

OfflineKremlin
life in E minor
Male User Gallery

Loc: /export/home/Kremlin
    #2638459 - 05/04/04 09:45 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

1) dont leave msn windows open anymore :smile:  at least you are learnin something from the shitty experience

yah, id say move the party, which i know sucks...but a spy is gonna fuck your world up if word gets back.

Time to get an apartment :smile:

--Krem

--------------------
"Human suffering has been caused because all too many of us cannot grasp that words are only tools for our use, and that the mere presence of a word in the dictionary does not mean it necessarily refers to something definitive in the real world"
--Richard Dawkins, "The Selfish Gene"

"It is the mind which creates the world about us, and even though we stand side by side in the same meadow, my eyes will never see what is beheld by yours."
-George Gissing

"Without a firm idea of himself and the purpose of his life, man cannot live, and would sooner destroy himself than remain on earth, even if he was surrounded by bread."
--Fyodor Dostoevsky

OfflineSnape
Eternal Chaos
Male

Re: Need help... Please... [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #2638482 - 05/04/04 09:50 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Nope, they don't mind about having a few friends over.

--------------------

OfflineKremlin
life in E minor
Male User Gallery

#2638491 - 05/04/04 09:52 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

well if they dont mind about a few friends try to convince them its only gonna be a few and its no big deal...

maybe they'll call off the hounds if they think you are being honest :wink:

--------------------
"Human suffering has been caused because all too many of us cannot grasp that words are only tools for our use, and that the mere presence of a word in the dictionary does not mean it necessarily refers to something definitive in the real world"

"It is the mind which creates the world about us, and even though we stand side by side in the same meadow, my eyes will never see what is beheld by yours."
-George Gissing

"Without a firm idea of himself and the purpose of his life, man cannot live, and would sooner destroy himself than remain on earth, even if he was surrounded by bread."
--Fyodor Dostoevsky

OfflineSnape
Eternal Chaos
Male

Re: Need help... Please... [Re: Kremlin]
    #2638519 - 05/04/04 09:57 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Thanks guys for your advice! It is greatly appreciated. Five shrooms for you two.

I hope everything's gonna be allright..

--------------------

OfflineKremlin
life in E minor
Male User Gallery

#2638523 - 05/04/04 09:58 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

good luck!

--------------------

-George Gissing

--Fyodor Dostoevsky

Offlinexxpsiainxx
meow

Re: Need help... Please... [Re: Kremlin]
    #2638559 - 05/04/04 10:04 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

well there is a simple answer to all this. first get some tranquilizer darts and a blow gun the you hunt down your dads friend. make sure you get a couple darts in him cus he may wake up if you don't. If your not sure what to do with him after that just but a hat on him and set 'em next to the keg to keep it company. or just stick him in the closet. just a suggestion  :smile:

OfflineRoKiSdEaD
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: South
    #2638575 - 05/04/04 10:07 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I always like outsaide parties myself, why don't you throw a party somewhere in your area outside? We have them at some cliffs near my house all the time, and the waterfall, and the train bridge, and goforth creek, and...

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub