Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineShroomhunts
Hunter Gatherer
Male User Gallery

Loc: PA
Stargazing on mushrooms
    #26381160 - 12/14/19 11:35 AM (4 years, 3 months ago)

On a clear night after ingesting some mushrooms I noticed something interesting that has puzzled me to this day. When I am tripping even on low doses I tend to get very intense visuals but when I look to the stars...

So my whole life I couldn't pick out constellations if my life depended on it but when I'm tripping I can SEE THE LINES!
I can see the constellations plain as day with the lines connecting them. This got me fucked up because I'm sitting here with my mind blown looking at these in the sky. Are the lines really there but I can only see them while tripping??? I looked into it and some people have reported the same experiences. So if it's not just me, what is it?

--------------------

You never kno

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Stargazing on mushrooms [Re: Shroomhunts]
    #26381169 - 12/14/19 11:41 AM (4 years, 3 months ago)

Dilating pupils lets in more light.

--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

OfflineTripsahoy420
Panentheist
Male

Loc: Trapped between one moment and...
Re: Stargazing on mushrooms [Re: Morel Guy]
    #26381302 - 12/14/19 01:08 PM (4 years, 3 months ago)

I've also had this happen, but I was on LSD. I was living up in the mountains at the time too, it was incredible! :cool:

--------------------

InvisiblecoAsTal
Friend
 User Gallery

Loc: 8a
Re: Stargazing on mushrooms [Re: Tripsahoy420]
    #26381627 - 12/14/19 04:16 PM (4 years, 3 months ago)

Must be something to this, because I remember on the first mushroom trip I ever had, I swear I saw incredibly fine spider-silk like, rainbow/electric filaments connecting the stars-- it was incredible

--------------------
I am certain of nothing but the holiness of the Heart's affections and the truth of Imagination--  John Keats

Spore Trading List

OfflineShroomhunts
Hunter Gatherer
Male User Gallery

Loc: PA
Re: Stargazing on mushrooms [Re: coAsTal]
    #26381633 - 12/14/19 04:18 PM (4 years, 3 months ago)

The odd thing is they only connect the constellations, it's like people didn't invent them they discovered them

--------------------

You never kno

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Stargazing on mushrooms [Re: coAsTal] * 1
    #26381639 - 12/14/19 04:20 PM (4 years, 3 months ago)

It is projection.  Beyond Earth consciousness is perhaps cosmic consciousness.  Earth consciousness may be something I made up that is somewhat like the collective conscious.  But all Earth creatures and the planet.

That is the thing about a connected imagination.  It is a relationship and it is sad that modern man finds it worthless and schizophrenic.

--------------------

OfflineRichardCranium
Stranger
Male

#26381714 - 12/14/19 04:52 PM (4 years, 3 months ago)

I saw this on tabs that were supposed to be a psilocybin analogue or something like that. I don't know a lot of actual constellations but I saw lines of light connecting the stars. They seemed to shift between different sets of stars though so I'm not sure if it's the same "real" constellations or not but definitely a phenomenon that happens for me too.

InvisiblecoAsTal
Friend
 User Gallery

Loc: 8a
    #26381722 - 12/14/19 04:58 PM (4 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomhunts said:
The odd thing is they only connect the constellations, it's like people didn't invent them they discovered them

I should have been more clear, I didn't see constellations connected-- I just saw webs of light connecting many of the stars in a lattice of sorts

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Stargazing on mushrooms [Re: coAsTal]
    #26381736 - 12/14/19 05:15 PM (4 years, 3 months ago)

One thing I've learned ablut hallucinations thoughts and dreams is that they mostly don't make sense or go anywhere.

Those are thought experiments at best.  Most neural networks will never amount to much.  It's just mind stuff.

Much more interesting is deep powerful no mind meditation.  Mind is full of trappings yet it is these trappings that bring our animal mind comfort.

Mind will never escape itself.

--------------------

OfflineBlabble40
Scorpio

#26401147 - 12/26/19 03:28 AM (4 years, 3 months ago)

I’ve experienced that too but with LSD.

--------------------

InvisibleRogerTheRetard
Overlord

Loc: Auckland, NZ Flag
Re: Stargazing on mushrooms [Re: Blabble40]
    #26401188 - 12/26/19 05:13 AM (4 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

coAsTal said:
Quote:

Shroomhunts said:

I should have been more clear, I didn't see constellations connected-- I just saw webs of light connecting many of the stars in a lattice of sorts

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS times a million.

I have seen that on LSD twice. There ARE webs of light connecting each star.

A starry night on LSD is the best.

Quote:

Blabble40 said:
I’ve experienced that too but with LSD.

--------------------
:hitler::mushroom2:angulospora:heart:subaeruginosa:heart:subsecotioides:heart:tasmaniana:mushroom2::hitler:

OfflineSFS96
AstroMan
 User Gallery

Loc: Valleys Of Neptune
Re: Stargazing on mushrooms [Re: RogerTheRetard]
    #26402233 - 12/26/19 10:08 PM (4 years, 3 months ago)

Iv definitely seen kick ass constellations on shrooms many times. It almost like a 3D spider web that interconnects. Sometimes it turns to faces or sacred geometry or just cool patterns like pot leaves but it’s all stars connecting. Sometimes all the constellations connect into one massive web across the whole sky. This is normally on 5+ gs for me.

--------------------
How I make and preserve tea

Consuming consumes a man That was never a purpose of life To only crave for material joys Is believing the lie - Mellow Mood

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Stargazing on mushrooms [Re: SFS96]
    #26402335 - 12/27/19 12:46 AM (4 years, 3 months ago)

My friend was in white sands and they took shrooms.  He saw his cats spirit.  Guess she did some weird stuff.

Sometimes the sky doesn't call me much.  I believe you can find the universe in a dark box.

--------------------

OfflineGarofone
Stranger
I'm a teapot

Loc: Europe Flag
    #26402349 - 12/27/19 01:01 AM (4 years, 3 months ago)

First time i took acid i was completely amazed by the sky, it was a winter night and the sky literally looked as if it was some kind of dark material with cuts through which light was pouring

On mushrooms I kind of turn retared.. in a fun and good way. Didn't yet have the chance to look at a star filled sky while tripping on shroomz

--------------------
If all the mountains were of silver and gold, what would they profit a man who lives in constant fear of death?
Hence there cannot be in the whole world anything better than our medicine, which has power to heal all diseases of the flesh. -Tabula Smaragdina

Edited by Garofone (12/27/19 01:03 AM)

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Stargazing on mushrooms [Re: Garofone]
    #26402364 - 12/27/19 01:23 AM (4 years, 3 months ago)

I was 14 and freaked.  Nobody knew though.  I think people learned at school and stuff.  Sometimes some fat religious wanna be narcs.

I had no biz taking that stuff.  It's such a sensative power.  At least beer can taste awful.

--------------------

OfflineLoaded Shaman
Psychophysiologist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Now O'Clock
    #26402446 - 12/27/19 03:44 AM (4 years, 3 months ago)

My first trip I spent a lot of time star gazing and it was nuts!

--------------------

"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance." — Confucius

Offlinefootpath
ὕδωρχοίρος

Re: Stargazing on mushrooms [Re: Loaded Shaman]
    #26402979 - 12/27/19 12:31 PM (4 years, 3 months ago)

Visual snow tends to fuck up my night sky, especially when influenced by hallucinogens.
I like to think I'm seeing millions of faint stars through the metropolitan light pollution, but, in reality, the neurons in my lingual gyrus are just going ape shit.

I can, however, distinguish the assuredly luminous stars in the night sky from my visual static and I'm keen to the constellations... but as far as the web that's spoken of here, the whole damn thing looks like some kind of stellar amniotic fluid.

edit: I should add that, even with this visual nuisance, stargazing is still one of my absolute favorite pastimes in any state of mind.
Can't get much closer to feeling like I'm staring into the depths of the gods... when the stuff of stars stares at stars...

Edited by footpath (12/27/19 12:45 PM)

OfflineRanger7227
Stranger

Re: Stargazing on mushrooms [Re: footpath]
    #26403048 - 12/27/19 01:29 PM (4 years, 3 months ago)

I love watching the sky any time especially out of the city and away from all the light pollution.

While tripping is just magical. Have you ever seen the blinding, pure white light when you open and close your eyes slowly on a clear night?

Pretty amazing.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate