Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecrazyflex
Stranger
Sporeworks is Incredible! My Favorite Sponsor, Bar None!
    #15187932 - 10/06/11 05:56 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Alright, so I've ordered from three sponsors (T.H.E., Lil Shop 'O Spores & Sporeworks).

I ordered once from T.H.E & once from Everything Mushrooms.  Both of those orders went perfectly fine, no complaints at all.

However, Sporeworks just really blew me away.  I've now placed a total of three orders with Sporeworks.  My first order was just a simple "grab bag" syringe special where they chose the syringe for me, and it only cost me something like $17 total cost after shipping.

I told them I was coming from the Shroomery, and I got two syringes in the mail (that's like $8.50 a syringe).

I received my package on the third day after placing my order (ordered on a Thursday, package was in my mailbox on Monday).

I was so happy, that I went and ordered a "four pack special" (four syringes of my choosing) and once again, I got an extra free syringe.  That order, I ordered on a Monday and had it in my mailbox on Friday (I ordered very late on Monday).

The last time I ordered, I ordered just one syringe of my choosing, and told them how thrilled I was with their customer service, quality of product & that I won't ever be going anywhere else for spores (which I won't).

Well, that last order I placed on a Wednesday, and I had my spores on my porch on Friday MORNING!  They upgraded my shipping to UPS instead of just regular USPS AND there was still an extra syringe in the box!

I didn't ask for it & I only paid for one syringe and paid for regular shipping.

Sporeworks is seriously a real class act, and I felt the need to share my experience with others.  There won't be another vendor to ever get my business.

Oh, and I should mention, all the syringes were so packed with spores, I had no problem getting a ton of them out onto the free slide they also put in every order.

Every syringe has had spores show up beautifully, without even so much as a single contamination spore...when looking at them with a microscope.

Now while the same could also be said about the syringes from the other two vendors I ordered from, sporeworks has a more "modern" approach to things.  I am able to track my order from start to finish (from the very second I order, to when their packing it all the way to when it's shipped...along with a tracking number so I can see where my package is at all times).

The communications from their site are fully automated, so I'm not left wondering if they've shipped out my order yet.

I also didn't get a free syringe from either of the other two sponsors (not that I expect to get anything for free, but it was certainly a nice surprise to get it from sporeworks).  Then on that last order to be upgraded to two day shipping via UPS and still get the free syringe...well, that kind of a gesture speaks for itself.

Anyway, I'll stop rambling, but I just wanted to show some love for sporeworks more publicly and appropriately than just saying "thanks" on their order form notes section.

Edited by crazyflex (10/09/11 03:18 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblesemios
 User Gallery

Re: Sporeworks is Incredible! My Favorite Sponsor, Bar None! [Re: crazyflex]
    #15264175 - 10/22/11 10:58 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Thanks for sharing your experience, good info.

OfflineShroomster3000
Stranger
    #19778274 - 04/01/14 01:18 PM (9 years, 11 months ago)

New to the boards but an avid reader. I guess I'm the outlier.  I ordered a syringe pack and 12 of their mycojars.  Only got 1 of 12 jars to colonize.  I'm no expert but I have successfully cultivated mushrooms in the past and was very disappointed by my experience with this company.

OfflineWorkmanV
1999 Spore War Veteran
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oregon, USA
Re: Sporeworks is Incredible! My Favorite Sponsor, Bar None! [Re: Shroomster3000]
    #19778709 - 04/01/14 02:52 PM (9 years, 11 months ago)

You're confusing SporeBank (aka SporeStore) with Sporeworks.  A common mistake, unfortunately. 

Sporeworks doesn't sell "Mycojars"

--------------------
Research funded by the patrons of
The Spore Works
Exotic Spore Supply

My Instagram
Reinvesting 25% of Sales Towards Basic Research and Species Identification :amanitajar:

OfflineShroomster3000
Stranger
Re: Sporeworks is Incredible! My Favorite Sponsor, Bar None! [Re: Workman]
    #19778730 - 04/01/14 02:57 PM (9 years, 11 months ago)

Lol thanks my buddy just corrected me, also. My issue was with Spore STORE.

Offlinemrcyha
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #26381295 - 12/14/19 01:03 PM (4 years, 3 months ago)

Mod edit: Vendor spores are for microscopy purposes only. Additionally, this thread is 5 years old.

Edited by wildernessjunkie (12/14/19 09:02 PM)

Invisiblewildernessjunkie
Reshitivest
I'm a teapot

Loc: HTTP 404 Not Found
    #26382174 - 12/14/19 01:03 PM (4 years, 3 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
^

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order