Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | Next > | Last >
OfflineZakkery
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: UK Flag
Re: Alien's Holy Grail No pour Agar unmodified containers. [Re: Mr. Alien]
    #26514480 - 03/03/20 11:44 AM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Found these which are the same company but not the same specs. Clear and a little bigger I think. Anyone tried them? Not even sure if they're PP5. Are the frosted ones stamped?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMr. Alien
I will abduct andprobe your anus
 User Gallery

Loc: Star Wars Galaxy
Re: Alien's Holy Grail No pour Agar unmodified containers. [Re: Zakkery]
    #26514811 - 03/03/20 03:15 PM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Zakkery said:
Found these which are the same company but not the same specs. Clear and a little bigger I think. Anyone tried them? Not even sure if they're PP5. Are the frosted ones stamped?

I saw those once in amazon, pretty sure they are not pp5, that's why i discarded them. sturdy PP5 plastic is not that clear.

Edited by Mr. Alien (03/03/20 03:45 PM)

InvisibleHobbit GDF
Deadhead
Male

Loc: Terrapin station Flag
    #26515557 - 03/03/20 10:05 PM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah those melt 100%. 1st hand knowledge.
That's crazy they aren't producing more.  I want some more to dangit

InvisibleHobbyist
Citizen

#26515938 - 03/04/20 06:28 AM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Mr. Alien said:
They are Chinese and this is the Free Market. Do you really think they care for what their product is being used for? As long as they keep selling them like hot bread. Also, as far as i know Mycology can be used to grow food as well. I was telling them to never change the design of the product itself that would affect in example the visibility, etc, that it was being used for mycology/scientific purposes. Answer me this, how do you think they will keep taking advantage of their free market if they get to arrest all their clients? Do you really think they will sacrifice an important market niche that generates such revenues? Market is literally rewarding them for selling such a good product. They are Chinese :shrug:

Hey man, I appreciate what you're doing here and I definitely don't wanna fight or argue, I was simply observing what seems imprudent action. Given how defensive you're getting I guess you think I'm attacking you, I assure you I'm not.  My apologies if it seemed I was.

To answer your questions though:

You're right, they probably don't care what their products are being used for, which was why I was surprised that you linked them to a website with the tagline "demystifying magic mushrooms" and mentioned your post from an account that as far as I've seen has only grown cubensis.

You may have mentioned "mycology/scientific purposes", but then if you reference a website that advertises their product in the manufacture of drugs, they aren't going to see "professional scientist" they're gonna see "garage drug lab".  Also, are you aware of the Chinese drug laws and social credit?  IIRC the Chinese have draconian drug laws and incredibly harsh penalties for breaking said laws, plus a social credit system that will ruin a person for involvement in such things.

They probably won't try to get people arrested(though that is a potential concern), but they may discontinue their product line.

If a company thinks that they could receive bad pr from a profitable profit line, they will weigh the risks and consider whether to continue selling it.  A company can remain profitable selling less profitable or demanded products better than it can weather a pr storm.

To answer your question, they may indeed sacrifice an important market niche if they think it's in the best interest of their business.

:heart:

--------------------
Everything i say is completely hypothetical...

Edited by Hobbyist (03/04/20 06:40 AM)

InvisibleMr. Alien
 User Gallery

Re: Alien's Holy Grail No pour Agar unmodified containers. [Re: Hobbyist]
    #26516068 - 03/04/20 08:04 AM (4 years, 1 month ago)

There are many tools, plasticware, glassware, etc that are made in China that are being used to make Synthetic drugs worldwide. There are many disposable petri dishes that are made in China, is just ridiculous, AFAIK there is currently no drug law in China that would sanction companies that make products like plasticware that can be used in a wide variety of applications, not just drug related, regardless if one of those applications is to grow weed or mushrooms in the other side of the world . You are just being too paranoid and I'm not in a defensive mode, we are just talking :lol:. But i agree it might have been imprudent. And if i fucked up, well, that's how Mr.Alien is, imprudent as fuck and always messing up.

OfflineZakkery

#26516225 - 03/04/20 10:09 AM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Mr. Alien said:
Quote:

Zakkery said:

I saw those once in amazon, pretty sure they are not pp5, that's why i discarded them. sturdy PP5 plastic is not that clear.

Ok, good to know. Thanks for the info.

OfflineC12ShroomMan
Bobleskeebnkovnhobn
Male

#26517578 - 03/04/20 10:02 PM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Mr. Alien said:
There are many tools, plasticware, glassware, etc that are made in China that are being used to make Synthetic drugs worldwide. There are many disposable petri dishes that are made in China, is just ridiculous, AFAIK there is currently no drug law in China that would sanction companies that make products like plasticware that can be used in a wide variety of applications, not just drug related, regardless if one of those applications is to grow weed or mushrooms in the other side of the world . You are just being too paranoid and I'm not in a defensive mode, we are just talking :lol:. But i agree it might have been imprudent. And if i fucked up, well, that's how Mr.Alien is, imprudent as fuck and always messing up.

Good points, I'm one with paranoid thoughts as well (have a habit of analyzing basically everything)
At least you weren't the guy at the meth-lab forum linking a amazon glass beaker supply your posts about how awesome their product is
:grin:

InvisibleMr. Alien
 User Gallery

Re: Alien's Holy Grail No pour Agar unmodified containers. [Re: C12ShroomMan]
    #26518057 - 03/05/20 06:48 AM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Don't worry they'll be back.

Quote:

Thanks for your news.

Last time, the 20 sets have been sold out.

Now we may have inventory till the end of Mar because of factory meets some uncontrollable problem.

If you'd like, we can email you once it's in stock.

Best regards!
Fancy

The factory meets some uncontrollable problem, probably the corona virus is affecting them.

OfflineC12ShroomMan
Bobleskeebnkovnhobn
Male

Re: Alien's Holy Grail No pour Agar unmodified containers. [Re: C12ShroomMan] * 1
    #26520435 - 03/06/20 11:10 AM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

C12ShroomMan said:
Quote:

Mr. Alien said:
Weird my HG petris couldn't fit inside the half gallon wide mouth jars.

Test fit on mine a little tight but can PERFECTLY fit 4 into 16oz wide mouth. (which makes it so i can do 16 at a time in my tiny 6-8qt PC)

Is there any reason other than ease of extraction for putting the jar upside down? Because of the taper at the bottom they have to be upright to fit 4... will i have any issues?

My order from Beebeecraft came in today ... on a holiday no less. impressed with DHL and beebee. Ended up being 1.15$ each... would order from them again. The lids look pretty clear to me :smile:

If any one was curious about my low volume run... i had a chance to do my first batch of 16 in those pint jars. left the HG containers slightly loose and the mason jar lid loose PCed for 40 min and left it to cool over night. Took them out in the morning about 50% had little condensate / water droplets and the rest ill see how long it takes to go away :smile:

Invisiblebucket
Bucket
 User Gallery

Re: Alien's Holy Grail No pour Agar unmodified containers. [Re: bucket] * 1
    #26522279 - 03/07/20 02:00 PM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

bucket said:
Quote:

First of all the containers. A second source CURRENTLY BOTH SOURCES ARE OUT OF STOCK, i'll update this when i see them available again.

Both links now show nothing but flip-up lids. They must not know why they're being sold, and subbed flips for screw-tops.

They are back again, on the ads of both sources.

InvisibleMr. Alien
 User Gallery

Re: Alien's Holy Grail No pour Agar unmodified containers. [Re: bucket]
    #26522476 - 03/07/20 04:28 PM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Thanks. Editing that out now.

InvisibleMr. Alien
 User Gallery

#26529838 - 03/11/20 08:13 PM (4 years, 1 month ago)

I tried with out the outer container with a 10 stack and this was the result:

:lol:

Maybe with two 5 stacks instead of a 10 stack.

OfflineZakkery

#26530298 - 03/12/20 05:17 AM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Guess that's the error part in trial and error πŸ˜‚.

I've made an order for some HG containers as my current deli pots suck balls. I've got some tins cylinders I could fit them in for PCing but they have no lids. Reckon I could just foil over em with some holes poked in for similar results?

InvisibleMr. Alien
 User Gallery

Re: Alien's Holy Grail No pour Agar unmodified containers. [Re: Zakkery]
    #26535043 - 03/14/20 03:09 PM (4 years, 1 month ago)

I have successfully clone tissue like the HG plate above, from many pan cyans fruits.

I don't get the people that insist in using gentamictn, they either suck at sterile technique or they only make one single transfer to one plate :tongue:.

I do at least 5 plates per fruit, and i get 3 plates out of 5 free of bacterial contamination in average.

Edited by Mr. Alien (03/15/20 07:46 PM)

Offlinemicrodose83
Student

#26537818 - 03/16/20 03:26 AM (4 years, 1 month ago)

I take it the condensation and stock issues are still plaguing these marvelous little containers?  I Soo wanna try them. But can't justify the prices at the moment 😒.

--------------------
Trade List

🀘😜🀘  Too weird to live, too rare to die!" 🀘😜🀘

Offlinetombosley8
Full on... Bossley Baggins
 User Gallery

Re: Alien's Holy Grail No pour Agar unmodified containers. [Re: microdose83] * 1
    #26537885 - 03/16/20 04:40 AM (4 years, 1 month ago)

I received 5  8-packs from beebee craft in a little over a week recently since they restocked... seems amazons shipping is a bit slower and they are cheaper on the beebee craft site.

--------------------

Edited by tombosley8 (03/16/20 04:41 AM)

InvisibleMr. Alien
 User Gallery

Re: Alien's Holy Grail No pour Agar unmodified containers. [Re: microdose83]
    #26538960 - 03/16/20 04:07 PM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

microdose83 said:
I take it the condensation and stock issues are still plaguing these marvelous little containers?  I Soo wanna try them. But can't justify the prices at the moment 😒.

I don't have condensation issues :shrug: And even if you get condensation it would all go away in about a week or so.

Invisiblestaytrippy420
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
    #26539019 - 03/16/20 04:29 PM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah the condensation isn’t bad at all.

Mine cleared up in a few days with the lids cracked stored in a empty shoebox. :rockon:

--------------------
Tek's I use

LAGM2020

InvisibleMr. Alien
 User Gallery

Re: Alien's Holy Grail No pour Agar unmodified containers. [Re: staytrippy420]
    #26539049 - 03/16/20 04:51 PM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

staytrippy420 said:
Yeah the condensation isn’t bad at all.

Mine cleared up in a few days with the lids cracked stored in a empty shoebox. :rockon:

I store them in these clean totes.

Invisibleeatyualive
Eat's You Alive :)
 User Gallery

Loc: In Your Head
Trusted Cultivator
OG Cultivator
    #26539141 - 03/16/20 06:08 PM (4 years, 1 month ago)

I did another batch in quart jars with plastic lids. I fit 6 per quart and it pushes down on the top plate so it’s not as foggy. Stil a little condensation. But it worked out well this time. Most of my plates had just a little condensation. I think the pressing down seemed to help reduce a little.

--------------------
EAT GETS SHIT DONE

:flame::chief:JOIN THE POW WOW:chief::flame:

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | Next > | Last >

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds