Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Compare CBD   Amazon Aldous Huxley, San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinefliped
The Lost One
Male

Loc: Pacific Northwest
Mescaline Trip report
    #2636956 - 05/04/04 03:35 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Yesterday mourning I was getting up and around when a good friend of mine calls me up. He had just recently moved up to alaska and he said when he got on the phone "hey since i like you i got something that you need to go get from my cabin"
he had a little container full of mescaline and he said if i wanted to go get it I could have it.

So i jump in my car race out to his cabin in the mountains and sure enough right where he said it would be was a little glass container full of mescaline. I got very excited since where i live it is very uncommon to find mescaline, I have been looking for about 2 years.

After i got home i called up my friend M and we go over to his place a weigh us both out a 400mg dose and we both lick it up. As soon as we finished it we filled up our water bottles and head out to the river. I started to feel the come up very quick and it was very intense rushing waves of energy running through my body. The next thing i noticed was the tightening of my stomace muscles and i was aware that it is very common for people to throw up after taking mescaline, my friend had the same tightness in his stomach but neither of us ended up throwing up witch was nice.

We finally got to our spot we have set up in the wood were we sometimes will go out to when we are on our mushroom trips. We get there right as the sun is going down behind the mountain se we quickly gather up some fire wood and get a nice litte fire going.  Now i am starting to get these even more intense rushes of energy flowwing through my body and i decided to lay back in the sand and look up in the sky, everything was so beautifull and i could hear every little thing going on around me, every crackle in the fire every bird chirp it was quite in amazing expireence. I then look back at the fire and the flame on the fire look like it was 15 feet tall reaching up in to the night sky. My friend and i both had rather clear heads half the time and could talk to each other but sometimes you would just get lost in moments and go off into your own world and then you would just pop right back into reality, this was happening to both of us many times through the night.

For some reason my friend thought he had gotten completly sober and he wanted to go back to his house and eat some food but i knew he was still very high just by the look in his eyes and the way he acted. I just went along with him and he was infront of me in the trail and he just starts to run down the train, so i start to run as fast as i can down the narrow trail with small tress and brush and each side and all these objects were melting together as i ran by and looked over at them, i could not help but start laughing my ass off and when i look back up my fried is screaming and laughing and spinning in circles with his arms straight up in the air screaming I LOVE YOU at the top of his lungs. I then walk up to him and he just says, i was wrong i am still high and we both just keep on laughing walking down the trail back twords his house.

When we got back to his house neither one of us could sit in one spot we were just everywhere raoming through everything still geting very clear visual distortions in the size of objects chaning and walls changing colors and all these oter great visuals they were very nice and entertaing. After we settled down a little bit we just both decided to sit on his back porch and talk and review our expierence, we sat there for a good while untill we both felt like we could go to sleep.

Over all i felt it was a great expierence, i am defentaly a fan of mescaline now that i have tried and i will hopefully be able to come across some more sometime.

300th post woop woop :grin:

Edited by fliped (05/04/04 03:35 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offline0xYg3n
topdawg
 User Gallery

Re: Mescaline Trip report [Re: fliped]
    #2637289 - 05/04/04 04:56 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

good trip report.

I've been wanting to hunt for peyote but it's about atleast 80 miles from where I live.

Invisiblemuse_sick
ĤŌĿŶĞЋ0$Ŧ

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Giu La Testa
Re: Mescaline Trip report [Re: 0xYg3n]
    #2637463 - 05/04/04 05:30 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

please don't hunt peyote, as it is endangered due to over harvesting.
if you wish to experience mescaline, check out the cheap, legal, and plentiful san pedro cactus

*edit-changed "mexican" to "mescaline" :tongue:

Edited by musesicksic (05/04/04 10:06 PM)

Invisiblemuse_sick
ĤŌĿŶĞЋ0$Ŧ

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Giu La Testa
Re: Mescaline Trip report [Re: muse_sick]
    #2637464 - 05/04/04 05:30 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

cool report, btw

Offline0xYg3n
topdawg
 User Gallery

#2637960 - 05/04/04 07:40 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

hmmmm, thx for advice

edit: btw, did the government destroy alot of it?

Edited by 0xYg3n (05/04/04 07:42 PM)

OfflineFatVsAsia
missing thehappy days...
 Arcade Champion: Tontie

Loc: Bolinas, California
    #2638521 - 05/04/04 09:58 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

damn fool, mescaline is the greatest, you should take a dose of liek 600 mg or 700

--------------------
Smoke The Weed

Offlinefliped
The Lost One
Male

Re: Mescaline Trip report [Re: FatVsAsia]
    #2639085 - 05/05/04 12:05 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

well i still have 800mg left, i am going to dose all of that the next time i take it, i had never done it before so i wanted to start of low.

OfflineHooty
Reality isRelative

#2639397 - 05/05/04 01:16 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Awesome report flipped, I've been wanting to try mescaline for quite a while...I've never heard a bad report..

--------------------

Without love in the dream
It will never come true

OfflineHowardo
Male User Gallery

Loc: No left turn unstoned
    #2639611 - 05/05/04 02:13 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

that is a sick report. i can't wait to get my hands on some. thanks for sharing, and please share the 800 mg post whenever you conjour up the mescalito spirit again. :P

-howardo

Offlineillchemist
Stranger
500 mg is great... [Re: fliped]
    #2640790 - 05/05/04 10:08 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

500 mg of the HCl salt is wonderful. I have been looking forward to trying 600-700mg of the HCl. People call MDMA, 'ecstasy,' yet I consider mescaline to be ecstasy because it is the most euphoric thing ever experienced.

I know what you mean about having clarity of thought maintained. Thought are SO clear that simple answers to complex human/universal questions are seen as if they always existed. It's like Huxley described in 'Doors of Perception'.

Movement isn't initially possible because of physical discomfort. Lying down feels good as it comes on. 'Waves of energy' as you described envelop the self. When I get lost as you describe, there is actually no thought in my brain, just pure light energy. This is the most ecstatic part of the experience for me. It is sort of dissociative in a way (not at all like ketamine). I have gotten so absorbed by that energy that the physical discomfort dissapears. It is releif as my stomach hurts as I come up (bloated, gagging). It is as if the body must be initially torn up to be absorbed into the light. It is a small sacrifice.

After contemplating the trip on a walk with my fellow adventurer, we had concluded that we had actually experienced the dying process. It was absolutely beautiful. This is my favorite psychedelic and is truly a great teacher. There is no scrambling of thoughts as in the tryptamine family of compounds. The simple words here do a poor job at describing the experience.

I will reitterate what was already said above. Do not hunt peyote cactus, it is very endangered. Why not learn to grow some peyote yourself and repopulate the earth, dig? If that is not an option, isolate from San Pedro or synthesize it.

Respect it and enjoy it... it is spiritual food!

blessed love...

ill

Edited by illchemist (05/05/04 10:41 AM)

Offlinefliped
The Lost One
Male

Re: 500 mg is great... [Re: illchemist]
    #2641325 - 05/05/04 01:29 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Well i am glad you guys enjoyed the trip report, it was just an amazing expierience and i will be sure to make another trip report when i do the 800mg, i can not wait for that!!!!

Mescaline is now one of my favorite psychedelis, it was funny when i was trying to explain what mescaline did to me to my friends that had not tried it. it is weired because every feeling that i got from mescaline was sort of contridicted for example i was telling him that it gives you extreme amounts of energy but it is also very calming at the same time my sence of touch was increased but i also felt rather numb all over my body, mescaline is just very hard to explain to someone who has not used it.

Well i will be sure to post that next report so keep your eyes open for it, it will probably be a month or so before i take it again.

OfflineIamHungry
Stranger
Re: 500 mg is great... [Re: fliped]
    #2645028 - 05/06/04 01:02 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

would san pedro give the same kind of trip as peyote? i know theyre both mescaline but does the vessel matter?

--------------------
Here comes the sun, do n do do,
Here comes the sun, and I say,
It's alright...

Offlinebutterflydawn
lucid dreamer
 User Gallery

Loc: lost at sea
Re: 500 mg is great... [Re: fliped]
    #2645292 - 05/06/04 01:58 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

nice report

--------------------
lucidal expansion

Offlinedeff
lovelightbliss
 User Gallery

Loc: all this Flag
Re: 500 mg is great... [Re: butterflydawn]
    #2645903 - 05/06/04 04:20 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

San pedro and peyote have different alkaloids besides just mescaline in them, with peyote having many that san pedro does not. From what I hear there's a subtle difference between the two experiences.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Compare CBD   Amazon Aldous Huxley, San Pedro

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience