Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Words from theHeart- A Return to Wholeness
    #2636750 - 05/04/04 02:30 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Hi all!

It was late last night when I posted my departure from here and this morning I wanted to leave you with one last message. I saw the worst come out and it was ugly and I didn't like it. I had to look at why I felt that way this morning and then it all came back to me.

I remember when I first came here, I read the forum protical post. There was a rule in it that said "NO BAITING" I'd never seen such a thing and thought, "baiting?" What's that? Then it dawned on me. People actually set people up to be lured into a trap so they could be devoured. Thats a draconian form field I never saw in that light. I was curious to figure out how it worked here so I could set frequency maps for others to follow and pull themselves out of the game of hunter and hunted.

So I dove in to better understand it! I knew all of the following before. I opted to experience forgetfullness again so I could put on some demonstartions and write about this here and bring stuff into the light for those who havn't seen this yet. It's always a trip when I relive falling to do this. I look at stuff I wrote here after a time and am like- damn- that is so not me. :lol:

I am no way saying that this is bad or wrong. It just is until we overcome the illusion of duality and separation once and for all. This form field is what gives us the predator instinct to survive and it's related to a primitive being that fears death. And we were programmed to fear death so we could keep these bodies and ego identities alive to play the game of "You're not me and I'm not you-and i'm better and your worse separation." More experiential wisdom has been aquired in this dimension then any other because of it. It's not bad when you look at it from the big picture.

The draconians are not evil beings- they are intelligent beings who keep these form fields held together here for as long as anyone chooses to use them for personal growth in this mannor. They are like game keepers for the whole of One and take on roles here in costume. No one is bad or evil in essense. The illusion of duality perception just makes things appear that way.

I know a lot of you think that picking a part peoples posts and tearing them to shreds is something to be proud of doing. If you are yet in service to the self then you should be proud cuz your doing a good job of it.

You see, a part of entering the game of forgetfullness requires that at some point, we loose our sense of being connected to source creator. We feel cut off from it's flow of life force energy that sustains our vitality. We arn't really- we just think we are because in the illusion we set off to experience separation from the Divine self to serve a false sense of the individuated self.  Pride doesn't serve the whole- it seeks to serve itself.

Yet we realized we needed this life force energy to sustain ourselves, and no longer left our hearts open to draw on it from the love of our source creator, or so it seemed. So we had to seek to consume it from within others to make the illusion of separation seem as real as possible and the predator form field was created and put into play after it was tested out on animals. This form field is the tetrehedron merkabah- the false light spirit body. The real one is spherical with vortexes. When we become angered, this counter rotating form with it's sharp triangular edges starts to wobble wildly out of control and slices and dices up energy fields. When we allow others to make us feel afraid, we set off the fight or flight reaction and if we choose to fight, off it goes cutting us up into pieces and we become weakened in the battle as bits and pieces and it's then easy for our energy to be devoured by the one looking to anger you. It's easier for them to control you after they have weakened you by cutting you up into fragments-sort of like what they did to our DNA to dumby us down.

Then you feel depleted and you were told that you are separate from source and started beleiving it because the new overlords knew everything and made us dumb as a door knobs by fragmenting us. Divine and conquer, rip and shred-it's an old game. Unless you re-member your connection to source within and draw from it, you will go out on the hunt to replenish yourself with the energy from slicing and dicing another up. The overlords use to feed on your kills and then they feed on you. Now, they have incarnated within most of us to heal the illusion back up from the inside out. It's a viscious cycle. The pattern is being broken now as we heal and remember our way back into Oneness, how to source vital life force energy from the love within, and return to service to the whole.

Back in Atlantis I was an over seer of the most beautiful gardens you ever saw-still semi in the etheric. These beings came and were really smart. They new how to create even more beautiful plant species through hybridzation and a lot of other stuff. They became the new gods worshiped by the indigenous people and a lot of us there let our pride get in the way and we got jealous. They were taking over earth with their magic tricks and appealing to the people as they were promised they would learn more from them then they had from us.

The wise elders choose to let them have earth and left. Some of us wanted to stay and fight them off and we got sucked in. By going in to defend our territory, we became them and got sucked in to the reincarnational cycle. This was for the purpose of gaining the wisdom of the elders. They tried to tell us to leave with them, but I guess we had to learn it on our own.

Pride is ugly and can get you into the thick of it where you become the hunter and the hunted. Defending yourself is still going into battle. Fighting is fighting and something we do when we forget we are all on the same team and beleive everything that is good is in limited supply or that we arn't worthy of having it for ourselves.

In truth we have an an unlimmited source of Love, Light and abundance to draw from.

I'm sharing all of this to raise an awareness of what has been going on here as an energy dynamic behind the scenes. Many of you were there and you are replaying the past in the modern day to heal it now. Where do you see yourself in this story and how many roles have you played throught time here?

Are you one of the beings who came to take over and riled up those who were in control before by offering more goodies?

Are you one of the ones who felt threatened by the new inhabitors and stuck around to fight them off so you could maintain control?

Are you one of the ones who fell victim to the game and became the hunter and the hunted? (Once they gained the admiration of the indegenious people, they tricked them and tooled down their DNA by fragmenting it and divided the people up at every opportunity imaginable- they gave the different gods with each group being told theirs was the best and true one. They gave them different languages to keep them further separated on and on. Maintaining control was in the bag for them.

Mind control technology was also then put into play to keep the game goinf from a distance when they left the planet. The indingenous never even knew what hit them. Look at the world? Most are still so dumied down and dived up amosngts themseleves, they still don't even know what happened to them.

Are you one of the wise elders who withdrew from the game of take over and defence to become an observer? (taking on a role now and again to keep the game in play which is important until everyone remembers the truth) ya just gotta make sure that you don't get yourself in so deep that ya can't pull yourself out.

Weather the "story" is true or not is not the point. There is a message in the symbology of it. Some of you were meant to receive that message now.

It's been fun rehashing the games of the past with you all. Time for this wise ass to split.

In love and respect,

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
altered statesman

Loc: non-local
Re: Words from theHeart- A Return to Wholeness [Re: cosmicchic]
    #2636904 - 05/04/04 03:15 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I appreciate your contributions to this board and would be sorry to see you go.

I AM what Willis was talkin' bout.

Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #2636905 - 05/04/04 03:16 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I know a lot of you think that picking a part peoples posts and tearing them to shreds is something to be proud of doing. If you are yet in service to the self then you should be proud cuz your doing a good job of it.

It is not a matter of pride. It is a matter of respect for logic and truth.

I'm sharing all of this to raise an awareness of what has been going on here as an energy dynamic behind the scenes.

I too seek to raise awareness. Awareness of science, and of reason.

Good luck in your journey, Cindy, and may the bright light of reason shine bright upon you.

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Loc: Pandurn
    #2636923 - 05/04/04 03:23 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Hhm.... very interesting.... something to think about. :wink:

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your time with us here at Spirituality and Philosophy! :laugh:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
Peace. :mushroom2:

If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Jump to top. Pages: 1