Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineMrMoon
Hellbound Hell Hound
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Heroin users: Have you ever been found with a needle in your arm? [Re: Psilotyl]
    #26366258 - 12/07/19 04:35 AM (4 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Psilotyl said:
I’d also like to add that heroin is the most boring, let down of a drug ever from a psychonaut’s perspective. It just sort of makes things okay. Valuable for many people I’m sure. Nonetheless I can assure anyone naive to it who hasn’t taken it before that it is extremely over romanticized. My 2 cents

If it was that boring of a drug then why is there a epidemic?

--------------------
Bring your love baby Imma bring my Shame Bring the drugs baby Imma bring my pain

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePsilotyl
נָזִיר
Male User Gallery

Loc: עולם
Re: Heroin users: Have you ever been found with a needle in your arm? [Re: MrMoon]
    #26368336 - 12/08/19 05:31 AM (4 years, 3 months ago)

Don’t pretend to know but it’s definitely got to do with the fact that it relieves all forms of pain. Unless your throwing up or really constipated, both of which go down. But basically a lot of people live hard lives, emotionally and physically. It makes all that okay. Better. You feel good in that way. It’s boring from a psychonaut’s perspective compared to almost any drug. It’s actually sort of an aggravating let down. That would be a more accurate way to put it...there is a thing to heroin the separates it from other opiates. It feels special. There is this glimmering sort of thing you get close to, that promises knowledge, hope, goodness...SOMETHING. But you never figure out what it is. You can never reach it. Ever. This is what is truly meant what someone “chases the dragon” in this sense. They aren’t chasing the original great high. Maybe some are. But for me it was trying to reach that THING. I finally realized it was just the nature of the drug. That part of it is just a tease. And I did get bored. Again, I am a guy who likes acid, mushrooms, Ketamine...exploratory shit. Could say more about my personal experience but I’ll leave it there. So in conclusion...I can’t really answer your question as the opioid epidemic is so crushingly large and everyone is an individual. But that’s my general take

--------------------
‎שלום וְאור | PEACE & LIGHT

Offlineviraldrome
 User Gallery

Loc: Parts Unknown
Re: Heroin users: Have you ever been found with a needle in your arm? [Re: Psilotyl]
    #26369557 - 12/08/19 05:49 PM (4 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Psilotyl said:

I just feel like with smoking, you can control how much you're ingesting and therefore have more  control over your addiction/habit/use. Injecting and snorting, you're taking a dose, which lots of people obviously don't know the exact amount, and have died. I don't abuse heroin, I use it. Sometimes, I will only take 6 hits in 5 hours.

You can get addicted to smoking it I see a guy in the bus shelter smoking it in tinfoil every day he is most certainly very fucking addicted to it. He lives in the bus shelter. The number of people I have met online over the years who said they thought they could handle it and went on to a full blown addiction is large. It's like smoking cigarettes, only a small percent of people can manage to be an occasional smoker. You are in control of your addiction, until all of a sudden you aren't, supposedly it happens fast.

Quote:

Psilotyl said:
But basically a lot of people live hard lives, emotionally and physically. It makes all that okay. Better.

Suck it up, life's hard.

I don't understand how anyone in 2019 would think it's a good idea to try an opiod. Like the last decade where you could say you didn't know it was addictive was like the 1920's. Its been a hundred years of people dying, even when I was a kid growing up I saw all my favorite rock stars die, hell my parent's saw their favorite musicians die from it. You all sat thru years of drug education in school, you watched trainspotting, and drugstore cowboy and requiem for a dream. You read the paper and watched the news. Not sure what else society could have done to convince you guys that even trying heroin once was idiotic.
"I didn't know it was addictive" isn't an excuse for anyone today unless you got the monkey on your back from being on medical painkillers I have no sympathy. Especially for that "my daddy was mean to me" shit.

--------------------
Lysergamides I have tried so far: 1P-LSD, 1cP-LSD, ALD-52, AL-LAD, LSZ, ETH-LAD, MIPLA, EIPLA, 1cP-AL-LAD

OfflineMaverick
Lover of Earwigs!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Valleys of Willamette Flag
Re: Heroin users: Have you ever been found with a needle in your arm? [Re: viraldrome]
    #26370334 - 12/09/19 07:23 AM (4 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

viraldrome said:
I don't understand how anyone in 2019 would think it's a good idea to try an opiod. Like the last decade where you could say you didn't know it was addictive was like the 1920's. Its been a hundred years of people dying, even when I was a kid growing up I saw all my favorite rock stars die, hell my parent's saw their favorite musicians die from it. You all sat thru years of drug education in school, you watched trainspotting, and drugstore cowboy and requiem for a dream. You read the paper and watched the news. Not sure what else society could have done to convince you guys that even trying heroin once was idiotic.
"I didn't know it was addictive" isn't an excuse for anyone today unless you got the monkey on your back from being on medical painkillers I have no sympathy. Especially for that "my daddy was mean to me" shit.

We've known for the past 5 decades that cigarettes kill you and people still smoke a pack and a half a day.

Some people don't give a shit what the consequences are, they just want the feel-good.

OfflineMrbobster1
Stranger

Re: Heroin users: Have you ever been found with a needle in your arm? [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #26371456 - 12/09/19 05:15 PM (4 years, 3 months ago)

Kratom is the way to go

OfflinegopherS
Coffee Bean Extraordinaire
I'm a teapot

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Heroin users: Have you ever been found with a needle in your arm? [Re: Mrbobster1]
    #26371470 - 12/09/19 05:20 PM (4 years, 3 months ago)

kratom dosnt work for me anymore, If I hurt myself ill still get some pain relief but I get no high from it anymore

--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

Since Disney has obtained tremendous value from the public domain, knows how important the public domain is, and is firmly determined to never contribute anything to it.

My pronouns are He and Him, and my adjectives are Fat and Jazzy

:kratom:

InvisiblefeeversM
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: Heroin users: Have you ever been found with a needle in your arm? [Re: gopher]
    #26371516 - 12/09/19 05:32 PM (4 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

gopher said:
kratom dosnt work for me anymore, If I hurt myself ill still get some pain relief but I get no high from it anymore

So why keep taking it?

OfflinegopherS
Coffee Bean Extraordinaire
I'm a teapot

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Heroin users: Have you ever been found with a needle in your arm? [Re: feevers]
    #26371559 - 12/09/19 05:44 PM (4 years, 3 months ago)

I dont know yo, I just compulsively dose like 6 times a day

--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

Since Disney has obtained tremendous value from the public domain, knows how important the public domain is, and is firmly determined to never contribute anything to it.

My pronouns are He and Him, and my adjectives are Fat and Jazzy

:kratom:

OfflineMrbobster1
Stranger

Re: Heroin users: Have you ever been found with a needle in your arm? [Re: gopher]
    #26381249 - 12/14/19 12:34 PM (4 years, 3 months ago)

Hahahhaha yeah man same here, I took a t-break and the magic came back but now it's just at mild. If I take too much it don't do nothing so have to stick between 2 to 3 grams a dose, it's soo weird

OfflineCujllickduo
Male

Loc: England Flag
Re: Heroin users: Have you ever been found with a needle in your arm? [Re: Mrbobster1]
    #26381258 - 12/14/19 12:40 PM (4 years, 3 months ago)

:lamastare:

InvisiblePsilotyl
נָזִיר
Male User Gallery

Loc: עולם
Re: Heroin users: Have you ever been found with a needle in your arm? [Re: viraldrome]
    #26381875 - 12/14/19 06:28 PM (4 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

viraldrome said:
Quote:

Psilotyl said:

I just feel like with smoking, you can control how much you're ingesting and therefore have more  control over your addiction/habit/use. Injecting and snorting, you're taking a dose, which lots of people obviously don't know the exact amount, and have died. I don't abuse heroin, I use it. Sometimes, I will only take 6 hits in 5 hours.

You can get addicted to smoking it I see a guy in the bus shelter smoking it in tinfoil every day he is most certainly very fucking addicted to it. He lives in the bus shelter. The number of people I have met online over the years who said they thought they could handle it and went on to a full blown addiction is large. It's like smoking cigarettes, only a small percent of people can manage to be an occasional smoker. You are in control of your addiction, until all of a sudden you aren't, supposedly it happens fast.

Quote:

Psilotyl said:
But basically a lot of people live hard lives, emotionally and physically. It makes all that okay. Better.

Suck it up, life's hard.

I didn’t post that first quote...I think something got mixed up in your post.

I agree with you in the second part. Heroin sucks

--------------------
‎שלום וְאור | PEACE & LIGHT

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

#26381926 - 12/14/19 07:01 PM (4 years, 3 months ago)

Lot's of people take drugs out of curiosity.  But then they get hooked fast.  Withdrawal is complex and a huge challange. Easier for so many to keep using.

Too me heroin was suicide.  I've heard it from former addicts.  As well as seeing my Dad use insulin, needle never looked lime recreation.

Even if you do not OD and stop using, you'll likely catch some diseases.  Now with my awareness of tainted or misrepresented street drugs, I wouldn't use anything not grown by me or from my own pharmacy.

--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals