Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Getting Started

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Brown Rice Flour, Hot Plate, Perlite, Pressure Cooker, Vermiculite

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineSickwidit
Stranger
Please help me mushroom Gods I need your knowledge
    #26356789 - 12/02/19 09:27 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

I'm trying to start my first grow, I think I have 2 different teks mixed up and have incorrect supplies. My supplies are as follows
SAB without arm holes (can I use a butane torch?) I have another huge 90qt tub and 10oz of perlite huge bag of vermiculite, spores syringes x3, micropore tape, and a light with a 6500k bulb. Please help me put this together. I think I have supplies mixed up between a sgc and a Hc I DO NOT have a pressure cooker, until December 10th so what can I do until then

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinednkronic
Berzerker
Male User Gallery

Re: Please help me mushroom Gods I need your knowledge [Re: Sickwidit] * 1
    #26356801 - 12/02/19 09:42 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Read your ass off.

--------------------

OfflineSickwidit
Stranger
Re: Please help me mushroom Gods I need your knowledge [Re: dnkronic]
    #26356825 - 12/02/19 10:10 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

I've read everything please sombody help me

OfflineHalfGinger
Shrooby Doobie Doo

#26356880 - 12/02/19 11:05 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

I second read your ass off. Find a tek and follow it exactly. If you are confused I think you should read more. Not just read but comprehend. Have it clear in your mind the steps that need to be taken in sequence. Wait for your pressure cooker or you risk wasting a lot of time and materials for little or no results which will cause you to potentially feel discouraged. You can do this if you know you can do this. And don’t rush things you will feel more confident when you take your time making sure everything is done right. It’s a process. First thing is first know your tek.

OfflineMrBovineJoni
Glip-Glop

Re: Please help me mushroom Gods I need your knowledge [Re: HalfGinger]
    #26356916 - 12/02/19 11:47 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Start with a reference page like a nice one that bodhisatta has put together.
Start from the beginners sections and read all of those (some cultivators cross-reference others so you have a longer trail of breadcrumbs to pick up along the way. It should take at least a few days to read and most importantly process what is written in there).

There is so much information (almost too much - if a member has been marked as Trusted Cultivator-TC he knows what he is talking about. Don't listen too much what noobs and wannabe scientists without experience write here) available in this forum that you could become an expert grower without ever commenting once.

Currently it seems you don't even know what kind of questions to ask which makes a lot of people here question that you have "read everything".

Offlinednkronic
Berzerker
Male User Gallery

Re: Please help me mushroom Gods I need your knowledge [Re: MrBovineJoni]
    #26357068 - 12/02/19 01:51 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Thats why I said keep reading if you have time to kill before you get your pc. All you need is jars and brf to start your project. It will be a waiting game for 3+ weeks after you get your pc and inoculate jars so you basically just have a month of time to kill anyway. (Im assuming your starting with PF tek)

Read teks by trusted cutivators. Read read read.. I don't post a lot but Ive been around for a long time and been doing this a lot longer. There is wonderful information available so use the search bar. PF tek and bulk methods are abundant here so once you understand what you are doing theres ungodly amounts of info and resources to help you along the way.

No one can do it for you tho so keep reading and learning while you wait.

OfflineHillbillyjohn
Male User Gallery

Loc: The boonies
    #26357069 - 12/02/19 01:52 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Click the link in my sig not being a dick but nobody is gonna do it for you it's kinda disrespectful to the ppl that have made all this info easily accessible and understandable however if you have questions about specific parts of the process ppl will gladly help. Good luck I hope you love this hobby as much as the rest of us and hang around to give back and contribute and you can keep this page running for asking questions as you go. Just so you understand why ppl won't walk you through every step we read so much before our first attempt like as for me I researched for 2 years before making an account and trying it for myself.

Edited by Hillbillyjohn (12/02/19 01:59 PM)

OfflineCosmicsunshine
Elder
Male
Re: Please help me mushroom Gods I need your knowledge [Re: Hillbillyjohn]
    #26358441 - 12/03/19 07:53 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Use bods unmodified tek (neglect tek), use RR notes, use dAmion5050, use PF tek, and more. All the info is out there. Must read!!! Honestly if you are unable to make heads or tales out of the info out there you should maybe not try a grow.

BOD’s Easy AF (crazy how easy it is) Research is your friend.

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/22337800

Can’t partake in the science if you don’t know how to science.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Brown Rice Flour, Hot Plate, Perlite, Pressure Cooker, Vermiculite

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Getting Started