Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineBuckomcdoogle
Backwoods distillation expert
 User Gallery

Azurescens...... Summer/fall 2012
    #26354979 - 12/01/19 06:54 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

So a little background.....

There was a time in my life when I was just trying to get away from everything (Bad habits) (Bad people).....

There was this older hippy couple I knew that owned a piece of property around the cascades..
Completely off the grid, about a 30 minute drive form the nearest town.

I was basically a farm hand that was working for free room/board/food/drugs :f

What else could a guy in his early 20s want...

Besides an avalanche of pussy.... lol

Anyways lets call this couple Garret and Jackie.

Garret and Jackie were both from Texas and had moved up to the PNW to enjoy a more laid back lifestyle and raise their kids.

I had met Garret when we were co workers making pizzas.
We became really good friends and he asked me if i would help him tend to his sizeable outdoor cannabis collection over the summer...

We spent all of October harvesting his crop and making concentrates.
(It was a looooooooooooooooot)
Garret was a "mail man" If you get what i'm saying.

It took until the end of November before we got through all of it.

I remember it was the second weed in November, Garret and I were just walking around the property drinking some beers.

He suddenly says to me "I almost forgot..."

So basically.... Garret then told me how he had drilled some holes in a tree stump/ log of some kind and filled it with fungus and there were
"FUN GUYS" coming up....

I had never eaten any other magical fruits other than CUBES up until that point.

He takes me over to this area with a bunch of woody debris and shows me all of these very interesting looking mushrooms....
"Flying saucers".....

He picks one... and it INSTANTLY turn this beautifully vibrant blue.....

I have NEVER seen any fruits bruise like that, NEVER

He picks a bunch of them and brings them up to the drying room,

We just hung out for the next few days drinking home brew and smoking some of the harvest.

(This guy taught me about how if you live in the right climate you can have a patch of woodlover that comes back every year providing it has stuff to eat and doesn't dry out)

So a few days after I had initially learned about these mushrooms Garret hands me a bag of very small looking mushrooms.
Apparently it was an 8th...

About a week after that I was out at my aunts place, I was hanging out with a friend of mine.

We decided to go for a walk.... Now this is one of those country roads where you might not see a single car for 30 mins.

I popped open the bag and said "we both take turns eating them until they are all gone"

I honestly didnt think they would be that strong, they looked all small and shriveled up.... not like any cubes I had seen.

Once we had eaten all of the fungus we just walked and walked.
After about 30 mins of walking we decided to turn around and head back to the house..

Neither of us felt anything..

We got to the driveway of my aunts house and the moment my I stepped foot on that gravel drive way.... I suddenly became completely fixated on this tree covered in moss.... I have no clue why.

Im staring at it for a second, and all of a sudden, I feel these VERY VERY intense feeling of euphoria and general confusion sweeps over my entire body,

Completely fixated on that mossy tree.... after staring at it for lord knows how long, I look down the driveway twards my friend only to notice hes kneeled on the ground looking at something....

My friend was a big guy, 6'5 300 ish lbs He had also never tripped before.....

I suddenly started laughing and I COULD NOT STOP.

We were there for a while... babbling semi incoherently and laughing very hard.....
OMFG lol
His Ford bronco was parked maybe 50 feet away and eventually we made it back to where his vehicle and my aunts place was,
This is when it started getting really intense...

I have really long curly hair/jew fro

I also had on this puffy eskimo coat.....
my friend asked me in all seriousness "Are you a monster"????

He started getting really frightened, and honestly it was kind of funny, there was this big big guy who was getting freaked out my little old me

"Naw man, im not a monster, im your bestfriend"

"Oh thats right" lololol

For the next few hours we just chain smoked bowls and laughed incoherently about all sorts of stuff.....

Now my friend is a very straight laced type of guy, I remember him saying afterward "I think that was the most fun ive ever had in my life"

Nothing particularly traumatic or interesting/weird about that trip EXCEPT

That is a very very special mushroom.......

--------------------
"Nothing is more dangerous to your creativity than comfort and familiarity"

“If you want to get laid, go to college. If you want an education, go to the library.” - Zappa

"It's called rational thinking" - Zappa

"Logic leads to nihilism..."

Edited by Buckomcdoogle (12/01/19 07:49 AM)

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience