Home | Community | Message Board

Crestline Sales - MycoPath
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleBaton_Rouge_Voodoo
24 inch Pythons
 User Gallery

Loc: Sec.A-3 Row 18 Seat 10
Trip Report
    #2635359 - 05/04/04 02:41 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

This took place around the summer of 1999.I was waxed on 4 hits of Mad Hatter,and it was the last time any acid that I know of has been available around my area.Well it started off by me getting the acid from a friend of mine who was to scared to eat the hits so I told him if he was'nt gonna eat them then he should sell them to me which he did.I dropped 2 off the top and as I began to come up on those 2 I ate the other 2.Well,I wound up spending the  rest of the night with the guy I bought the acid from and he wound up eating some of the old school Blue and White tabs which were some of the best I've ever had next to Chocolate Chips.Needless to say that once those kicked in for him the rest of the night was totally up to me because its impossible to make any kind of rational decision when you're fucked up on some potent ass pills like the Blue and Whites.Anyway,I'm tripping balls and my friend is rolling his ass off,so I call up my friend who is a DJ at a local radio station and he says for us to come by since he had'nt seen us in a while.We make it there and by that time I'm seeing all kinds of weird shit like old men with their shirts off cutting grass at 10 O'clock at night and Tigger bouncing across the road.So we get to the station and on the way in theres a long dark hallway with flickering neon lights on the ceiling.The color of the room was like booger green and it looked really spooky.My friend was sooo fucked up that he pretty much had to be carried inside,so once we get him inside me and my DJ friend put him in this sound proof room that the radio station uses for interviews and stuff.We pretty much left him there and went into the DJ booth where they play all the music.There was what looked like billions of cd's all on different shelves that looked like some weird pulsating something or other which I cant really explain because I was tripping at the time,but anyway.My DJ friend hears my other friend shouting out random useless nonsense at the top of his lungs,st uff like "EPISODE 1 SUCKED YOU GUYS LETS GO TO THE ZOO NOW" so my DJ friend thought it would be funny if we put him on the radio and introduced him as the "Otter".So he does and I'm laughing my ass off at all of this and I feel like I'm going to die because I'm laughing so hard.Picture this,you're friend is fucked up beyond all belief inside a sound proof room at a radio station being interviewed by some hippie DJ live on the air and he's just saying the most idiotic things.I decided to call every number in my cell phone to tell everyone I knew to turn their radios on and tune in.I even had a friend record it for future enjoyment.Anyway,I decide its time to jet because I had had my fun.I go to get my friend from the sound proof room and he just lost all touch with anything reasonable and I actually thought he was dead for a second because he was sitting in a chair with his head tilted back,his eyes wide open,and drool dangling from his chin.I fed him some lemon juice from one of those little packets that was lying around because I heard that it brings GHB users out of the "hole" so I thought it might help and it did.Anyway,the night is a long way from over.I manage to get him back to the car and we head over to another friends house who come to find out had also taken some acid.I get him to help me babysit my other friend who has sobered up enough to realize that people are around him and stuff,but he is still out of his tree.I called up this slut friend of mine to come over and "take care" of myfriend who is rolling dick,she says she would if I fed her some tabs too.I'm tripping and had some fun at his expense so I say okay and buy her some tabs.She gets there with 3 other fine ass slut friends of hers,and one of those sluts(who is now my wife) is all over me,but I blew her off because I'm tripping and sex isnt fun for me when I'm tripping.So now I decide to go into my friends parents room and turn out the lights and watch "The Big Lebowski".Thats about the time my visuals got intense.The part where The Dude and Maude Lebowski first meet and she's strung up on that pulley thing and comes flying towards the Dude blew my mind.She flew right out of the tv and into my face then went back to the screen.Then the slut who is now my wife comes in to chill with me and we start talking and eventually I give in to her sexual needs and pound that ass like Sugar Ray Leonard.
The next morning I had come down and go check on my friend who was rolling and to my disbelief he is still fucked up out of his gourd.So I get him in the car and take him and the slut I called over there for him back to my place so I can keep an eye on him.Anyway,I went to sleep as soon as I got home and when I woke up several hours later he comes and wakes me up to tell me about this dream he had that he was on the radio being interviewed by Geraldo Rivera.Then I played the tape of him that my other friend had recorded for me.
Theres a lot more to this trip than that,but I thought I'd tell u the interesting stuff rather than drag on about dumb shit.
I havent had the opportunity to try shrooms yet but when I do I'll post that too.        PEACE!!!!!! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleMerkin
neep.
 User Gallery

Loc: Ass Flavoured Pie Factory
Re: Trip Report [Re: Baton_Rouge_Voodoo]
    #2635446 - 05/04/04 03:01 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

:lol: very nice!!!

--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

Offline0xYg3n
topdawg
 User Gallery

Re: Trip Report [Re: Baton_Rouge_Voodoo]
    #2637321 - 05/04/04 05:03 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

haha, that sounded like one hell of a trip.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience