Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineivi
 User Gallery

Bodily Sensations
    #2635358 - 05/04/04 02:41 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I don't know. My bodily sensations. I'm losing them. Ever since years ago. I remember runing around when i was a kid - jumping, rolling, climbing and falling. You know... It used to be so much fun!
But now I feel clumsy, cubbish, fragile and insensible. I'm drifting apart, growing away from my own body. I feel uncomfortable when I use it although my physical form is ok (I really doubt I have an aging problem here :crazy:).
I haven't enjoyed any physical activities for years. I do them, but I just don't enjoy them anymore. Dancing, running etc. have lost all the joy and magic. It feels like playing a sophisticated aeroplane simulator computer game without any skills for it. And always this feeling that You are carrying something heavy and superfluous along...
I don't believe I have succeeded to precisely describe these sensations, but I hope that maybe somebody who has experienced something similar will recognize them.
So anyone familiar with this? What the hell is the problem and what should I do?  :confused: This physical discomfort is affecting my mental state pretty much as well. :thumbdown: :nonono:

Thank You in advance.

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: Bodily Sensations [Re: ivi]
    #2635420 - 05/04/04 02:56 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I think I know of what you speak of. To tell you the truth even though you don't want to hear it, it might just be a fact of getting older. I am so clumsy it's ridiculous. Also, I used to always run everywhere when I was younger, now I only walk. Personally, I think that in my case exercise could help, maybe it would help you too?

Good luck

*me*

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
    #2635498 - 05/04/04 03:17 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

mushrooms helped me regain alot of that

--------------------

Offlineaje
Why not?
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: in some small dive
    #2779322 - 06/09/04 10:42 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I do absolutely no physical activity at all anymore.

Some of this may have to do with me being extremely out of shape, but I just don't do any physical activity at all. I am a fairly calm person, and any activity feels strange to me.

I have been this way for around two years now so I don't really know how to get back into it. For me, I think getting into a frame of mind that physical activity is good for me would help, but you said that your lack of physical activity is what is causing you to be put in an ill state of mind.

I don't know if this will help you at all, but maybe starting off slow may help. Something I"m considering starting to do soon is going on walks. Just simply walk around the block for example. Maybe once a week, or once every couple days. I plan on working it up to either every other day or maybe even every day. From here I don't know if I'll take it to the next step (jogging) or not, but I think simply walking would help my situation out, and might be good for you as well.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being