Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineStuckInTheLoop
Stranger
My first trip
    #26344139 - 11/25/19 08:22 AM (4 years, 4 months ago)

I tripped on an unknown amount of mushrooms about 2 months ago that was absolutely hell. I grew these mushrooms and had an absolutely fun learning experience throughout that process. I picked a few mushrooms for my trip, actually too many to be honest. I would say they would equal 6 to 7 grams dry. I was home with no trip sitter the only reason is because I don't have any friends. I placed the mushrooms on the sandwich and ate the entire thing. About 10 minutes passed and I started to feel tingling in my stomach area that slowly started to become intense. I felt my hairs all over my body become very tingly.

After a little more time had passed time restarted and this time is was slow very slow. I closed my eyes and these smoke like color blobs started slowly flowing towards me like a screensaver on a computer. This turned into a fast paced shooting star type things of all different colors and then this faded. Every time a wave came in the visuals would be different. My body load was growing very heavy even while laying down accompanied with euphoria and fast paced thoughts.

I layed down another 20 minutes but it seemed like 4 hours. I started to get a geometrical spinning patterns with my eyes closed. Something caught me off guard that was the t.v.the voices coming out of the t.v. Were very distorted and very low and long sounding. Almost like the sounds crime shows do to keep people anonymous. This causing me to open my eyes for the first time. Oh boy.

When I opened my eyes I was blasted into the most strangest place I have ever been or experienced. These same geometrical patterns were spinning. The left one was spinning right and the right was spinning left into each other. I then had the weirdest deja vu I have ever experienced in my life. It lasted what seemed like 2 minutes straight every movement I made I had done that before. This sent me into a panic so I closed my eyes again. It only got worse from there.

I wanted the trip to stop but that wasn't an option and I started questioning if I was okay and why the hell people call these magic mushrooms cause there is nothing magic about this experience. I closed my eyes and went straight into my mind. The mushrooms were going through all my memories like it was looking through files. I saw the memories it was going through but it was skipping over all the ones that I thought was bad. That's when I came into the first contact with this being. It was a native American and some how he was guiding my trip.

He would show himself and punish be and start laughing. He would take me places to show be something but there was no explaining. Throughout the rest of the trip he was showing me stuff but no explanation. I now considered this the mushroom fixing my brain. The native American Showed himself a horse and they both looked to have died in battle and him and his horse were in the ground.

This is where stuff gets very weird and scary. I had these images of me being inside a casket with a dead body and I Fucking lost it because I knew what graveyard I was in, I knew what grave and that person. I started really freaking out and that native American started laughing then gave me a break then put my nose back to the grindstone.

I opened my eyes and I couldn't tell the difference between open and closed. I couldn't see any objects because the visuals were to intense. Some reason I thought the Mushrooms had LSD in them cause the trip seemed to lasted longer then I thought. I wasn't even close to done. Only been a hour!

I thought I stood up and saw myself stand up but I really didn't and that freaked me all the way out cause I thought I had died. I completely lost who I was and that put the icing on the cake. I closed my eyes and started low screaming and shit started getting more intense. A voice said this is what you this is what you need while laughing, I started getting real odd imagine of cars, people, animals, and this woman being that has control over everything and that native American again. She spoke to me with patterns and love. I was having a bad time but every time this being would talk the bad trip feelings would go away.

Then it touched me and the entire bad trip went away and I became a monk with all this power and love for everything. I had lost who I was. I heard this voice say welcome child and from there I slowly started coming down.

The come down was worse then the entire trip because the mushrooms brought up that I was a dirty meth addict and I have fucked teeth, that I am the biggest piece of shit known to man and us as a human race is rotting away. I haven't used meth in two months since this trip.

There's so much more to this trip but I just can't remember.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offline330ci
the unenlightened =D

Re: My first trip [Re: StuckInTheLoop]
    #26345709 - 11/25/19 10:09 PM (4 years, 4 months ago)

I wanted the trip to stop but that wasn't an option and I started questioning if I was okay and why the hell people call these magic mushrooms cause there is nothing magic about this experience.

i can't stop laughing at this statement. but if you really don't have someone to trip sit, you can always go to tripsit.org or whatever it is and talk to someone online, granted you're not too zonked. I have friends who would  gladly trip sit or trip with me but I much prefer solo trips for self exploration, and have used tripsitters online to help guide my experience. I have never had true friends until recently, and then we all started tripping together after we had a good foundation, but I still get these negative thoughts wondering why anyone would want to be my friend so it is easier just to talk to someone anonymous online at times.

OfflineStuckInTheLoop
Stranger
Re: My first trip [Re: 330ci]
    #26345734 - 11/25/19 10:21 PM (4 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

330ci said:
I wanted the trip to stop but that wasn't an option and I started questioning if I was okay and why the hell people call these magic mushrooms cause there is nothing magic about this experience.

i can't stop laughing at this statement. but if you really don't have someone to trip sit, you can always go to tripsit.org or whatever it is and talk to someone online, granted you're not too zonked. I have friends who would  gladly trip sit or trip with me but I much prefer solo trips for self exploration, and have used tripsitters online to help guide my experience. I have never had true friends until recently, and then we all started tripping together after we had a good foundation, but I still get these negative thoughts wondering why anyone would want to be my friend so it is easier just to talk to someone anonymous online at times.

I a actually just finished my 2nd trip of 2.5 grams. Was a lot better but still took some pretty dark spirals. I didn't resist as much as last time.

Offline330ci
the unenlightened =D

#26345775 - 11/25/19 10:41 PM (4 years, 4 months ago)

just gotta keep diving back in, I feel like I could've saved myself alot of heartache and frustration in life if I would've continued my journey when I was younger. just glad I found it again as it's given me a new perspective on life. 11/01/18-11/07/18 I was in a mental hospital for an attempted suicide. slightly a year later, i'm still working through some issues but I actually enjoy life now, I'm becoming social(never was before), I can drink alcohol without it consuming my life(was rehabbed for it twice before), just have to remember we're navigating our minds and it's a terrifying place. last trip I was on I had the revelation that I don't like looking at myself in the mirror because I don't like who I am as a person and that shit hurts. but instead of dwelling on it, I can work on becoming a better person, so next time I look in the mirror, i'll hate myself a little less, until one day I see myself and can honestly think I am as beautiful inside as I am on the outside. then maybe, i'll be ready to share my life with someone else again. considering I was the poster child for DARE, never thought i'd be here in life lol

Edited by 330ci (11/25/19 10:43 PM)

OfflineStuckInTheLoop
Stranger
Re: My first trip [Re: 330ci]
    #26345843 - 11/25/19 11:39 PM (4 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

330ci said:
just gotta keep diving back in, I feel like I could've saved myself alot of heartache and frustration in life if I would've continued my journey when I was younger. just glad I found it again as it's given me a new perspective on life. 11/01/18-11/07/18 I was in a mental hospital for an attempted suicide. slightly a year later, i'm still working through some issues but I actually enjoy life now, I'm becoming social(never was before), I can drink alcohol without it consuming my life(was rehabbed for it twice before), just have to remember we're navigating our minds and it's a terrifying place. last trip I was on I had the revelation that I don't like looking at myself in the mirror because I don't like who I am as a person and that shit hurts. but instead of dwelling on it, I can work on becoming a better person, so next time I look in the mirror, i'll hate myself a little less, until one day I see myself and can honestly think I am as beautiful inside as I am on the outside. then maybe, i'll be ready to share my life with someone else again. considering I was the poster child for DARE, never thought i'd be here in life lol

wow man that's deep. I want to continue into mushrooms because one it's the reason I quit meth. That alone tells you exactly how powerful these mushrooms are. Just imagine the most addictive drug in the world becoming nothing due to a mushroom.

I hope you continue your journey in recovery and learn all the wisdom mother mushroom gives you.

Offline330ci
the unenlightened =D

#26345858 - 11/25/19 11:53 PM (4 years, 4 months ago)

I wish you the best as well, addiction is a bitch, makes me a little sick knowing that there's therapy that works and it's been hidden away while people are literally dying. but you can't exactly run to an AA table and scream psychedelics are the answer and run out

OfflineDJ Ed
Mushroom Engineer
Male User Gallery

Loc: UK Flag
    #26346515 - 11/26/19 10:55 AM (4 years, 4 months ago)

So you’ve quit meth. Big thumbs up,sir, you must be chuffed and / or relieved.
I’m ignorant on this so no offence intended, but most addictive drug in the world? For me that’s nicotine - different level dude but a bitch all the same. And a slow killer.
I too have returned to psychedilcs after a 30 year lay off, to help with depression. That’s working, but I haven’t managed to kick the fags yet (uk term for Cigarettes!). To be honest though hven’t really used the trips to think about the nicotine, once I get over the come up anxiety, I get lost in the music. The only real times I’ve self-analysed is when the dose is high so the trip is basically not in your control.

I need to be more disciplined.

I wish you well in the future dude, and pls keep the trip reports coming.

DJ Ed.

--------------------
“It’s like when you see a mountain lion,” he suggested. “If you run, it will chase you. So you must stand your ground.”
Michael Pollan: How To Change Your Mind

“The problem is not to find the answer, it’s to face the answer.”
Terence McKenna

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract