Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineAGreatTree
Stranger
 User Gallery
3.2 dry cubes - 3rd time - intense vision
    #26342399 - 11/24/19 02:39 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Last night I finally enjoyed myself after holding onto these for about a month now, and it was very interesting. This was my 3rd ever experience and it’s been 5 years since I took 2.0, for a fun but mostly overwhelming experience that I mostly couldn’t pluck info from.

To start I was bringing my buddy with for his first time and he wanted a spiritual awakening like most of us, and I told him it’s not guaranteed or anything and he understood. He took 2.7 I took 3.2. I washed mine down with OJ, not sure if that matters lol.

His experience was very energized and all over the place, laughing and having heavy arms, couldn’t walk well but still tried lol, he kept wanting to run around and not focus, but then would say he wants to focus it lol. So I tried to focus him and it would only work for a moment before he was wanting to listen to music or eat or a different movie every ten minutes lol. It was fun but I truly felt like I was observing him and just felt for myself like I was “high” on marijuana. I felt very conscious and aware.

I brought a piece of petrified wood with me and I would stare at it and begin to focus myself on it and I could feel the magic amplified within me, then he would come by laughing and snap me out of my trance lol. So in my free moments I would just roll a rock around in my hand and focus on it.

So we took them at 7:15 pm on the dot and I was in bed sleeping by 11:59, still barely feeling the effects, kind of a subtle calmness about me. But the intensity for me was at 11:00 or so.

I was staring at the chess board, he went and talked to his wife who was sober and she asked him if it was over, and he said yeah I feel like it’s about done. And at that moment I was thinking to myself “it’s not over yet, it’s different than when it started and amped up, it is calming down, but it’s not over yet” and then it began.

I instantly felt a hot flash and took a drink of water and unzipped my coat, feeling my body heat soar. I felt my body pour sweat out of every gland, literally my pants and coat and everything was damp. So, I see my buddy see this start happening and I tell him I need to sit down.

Once I hit the chair - boom! Away I went! I thought I was going to be sick, but I didn’t. In my mind I was repeating stay calm and focus on your breathing. And I did just that. And a kaleidoscope of fantastic colors lit up my minds eye, and then I saw a great tree central and wisps were coming in and out as if they were an aura, very hard to explain! And sounds in the room grew in volume until they got so loud they disappeared into quietness and just the tree remained, and the tree was isolated like on an island not in a forest. And the wisps were reminiscent of mushrooms with their ambiguous shape.

So this lasted for 10 seconds to me, and he said it was about 5 minutes real time. And during it I whispered “I’m sorry, I am okay” and I think I did this so he didn’t freak out, it was his first time and he wanted an experience like what I had just done.

I told him that I wanted him to have it happen and not at the same time, it was very intense on my body and it took all of my mind to focus on the moment on not lose my lunch, and the sweat and heat were so intense! But when it was over I felt sooooooo good! A warm calm was over me and still is over me now. Almost exactly 12 hours after this intense moment.

I didn’t sleep well, but I’m not tired and I do feel refreshed and not worn out, and I have a strong urge to go back and explore, and I want to double the dose or more.

I appreciate anyone who reads this and drops their two cents, I just needed an outlet to share what I had seen with people who understand what I was going through, and I value any thoughts :smile: I remember everything about my trip for the time being if you have any other questions.

Thanks!

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleAntigov
Male

Loc: Deep within the BibleBelt Flag
Re: 3.2 dry cubes - 3rd time - intense vision [Re: AGreatTree]
    #26342486 - 11/24/19 03:14 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

I know that the mushroom effects everybody differently, I’m curios to know, did eat the shrooms on an empty or full stomach? Normally consuming mushroom it takes about hour and half, when I fast it’s usually sooner and tea is 20 minutes or so.

OfflineAGreatTree
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: 3.2 dry cubes - 3rd time - intense vision [Re: Antigov]
    #26342559 - 11/24/19 03:56 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Thanks for the reply :smile:

I ate them on an empty stomach, I had a filling lunch around 1pm and then water the whole day. And I ate an apple and banana during the experience. My buddy ate a slice of cheesecake just prior to taking them lol.

After about 30 minutes in I noticed my first effects of crossing my arms and legs and I would feel as if they weren’t crossed, like my body was fading away as if going to sleep, but it was very subtle. And also, faces on tv began to have a “softened” look to them. But I didn’t feel like they were full force until roughly 2 hours in when I was able notice how far into a trance I could go.

InvisibleAntigov
Male

Loc: Deep within the BibleBelt Flag
    #26342616 - 11/24/19 04:24 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Sounds like you had a pretty cool trip. My 2 cents about your next dose. I wouldn’t double it. To play it safe, 4 grams, me personally I would go with the 5 gram ride. I feel like I get the full experience and it can be manageable at the same time. When you go over 5 grams, tread lightly

OfflineAGreatTree
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: 3.2 dry cubes - 3rd time - intense vision [Re: Antigov]
    #26342763 - 11/24/19 05:27 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Thank you, you’re probably right about that I shouldn’t probably double it lol. I really appreciate your opinion, I don’t know much about it at all but I obviously want to explore it deeper but safely. I just have a feeling about surrendering to the mushroom, like falling backwards into a pool of water lol.

Unfortunately for me I have no way to find more really, so I tapped my dry remnants into a damp paper towel in a baggie, nearly positive nothing is going to happen :frown: lol.

OfflineVibe_Enthusiast
Mushroom Technician
I'm a teapot

Loc: GPS signal lost.. Flag
    #26342947 - 11/24/19 06:35 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Sounds like you had a pretty dan awesome trips. Mushrooms are great when they want to be. But they can also be terrible haha. Glad you had an amazing experience.  It's been awhile since I've taken a dose. I was taking them almost every other weekend and decided to give myself a 2 month break or so.

I already know my next trip is going to be INTENSE! next time.. try the 3.5. Haha. You were so close. Something about an 8th.. just a perfect dose for what you're probably looking for.

You're able to get lost yet..still stay in touch with reality. I love that dose.

Thanks for sharing! Was definitely a nice read :]

--------------------
:greyalien:

OfflineAGreatTree
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: 3.2 dry cubes - 3rd time - intense vision [Re: Vibe_Enthusiast]
    #26343415 - 11/24/19 10:43 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Yeah it was a very good time, and like I said all day today I have been really calm and cool and collected about things.

The reason I think I want to up it past an eighth is because during my trip I felt very in control and cognizant of everything that was happening until that moment when I ultimately lost control for a couple of minutes.

I had been sitting on these in my closet for about a month almost 2, and they called to me lol. I had a couple dreams about them and felt pulled. I’m sure I’m not the only one to feel this. Had I not had that experience when I lost control, I would say they had lost potency and wouldn’t have posted on here lol.

Also I feel like I fell out of my intense moment because my friend, a first timer, was basically back to earth and watched my slip into it, and I saw him, and it took almost everything in me to tell him I was okay. Had I been alone, I would have welcomed it to get more intense. (Side note it felt like my body had a momentum to it, akin to astral projection which I felt like I’ve had the beginnings of before in life but that’s a different story lol)

So cool to hear input from you all :smile:

OfflineVibe_Enthusiast
Mushroom Technician
I'm a teapot

#26343887 - 11/25/19 07:06 AM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Tripping with friends is always a great experience (for the most part). But when you really want to get lost, the less external distractions, the deeper within you will go. I know you haven't taken mushrooms much.. but if it makes you feel uneasy taking them alone, maybe have a sitter.

They can do whatever as long as they're in the same location as you, but not in your room. This allows for you to only focus within. Youd be surprised. Its nuts how much setting effects your trips. I've taken 4g+ at the beach with minimal effects and as soon as I got in the car to wait for my friends shit went balls to the wall.

Mushrooms are very good at hiding their potential when you're not giving them the full attention. It's only then, you will get the full on psychedelic experience.

If you do wanna go further, I would suggest 4.5g. That's the dose I'm practicing with right now as I learn more about it and try to handle it. Its still manageable, but I've had some extremely profound experiences on that dose. Some amazing, some absolutely terrible. But it's all a learning curve. Just know you're safe.

Sage travels man. I hope on your next experience you're able to get a bit deeper and really let that sensation sink in. Once you do, it literally feels like your brain having an orgasm. Nothing better than  it. Your brain will tickle, your balls will tickle.. then you'll be floating in a wave of consciousness.

Ah.. I need to get a trip under my belt again here shortly...

--------------------

OfflineAGreatTree
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #26344279 - 11/25/19 11:59 AM (1 year, 3 months ago)

That makes a lot of sense about how they can hide when you’re not giving them the attention. Because during my trip I would tell my friend, that if I look at this rock and focus on it, I could feel the effects getting stronger on me, and it felt very good lol. He was definitely in a different place tho it being his first time :smile:

I don’t believe I would have a problem being alone, depending on where I was of course, but I want to experience what you have just described lol.

I won’t, but I do feel like I could just eat 10g or more because of research. It takes an awful lot to actually physically kill you, but the “worst” thing is a bad uncontrollable trip with achy muscles and so on, so far in my very small amount of knowledge, idk why I feel like I could risk it. I kind of relate it to a roller coaster, I’m very unlikely to die, and it will eventually come to a stop lol. I know this is stupid and that’s why I probably will go to 5g I’m thinking, but not over that until I see how it goes. 

But this could take a long time to happen for me again :frown: I don’t really know how to go about getting more, it really was by chance that I came across these. But I am in southern Oregon until February, and I know this is the land of them, well close by lol. Hoping to be able to find some while I’m here

OfflineVibe_Enthusiast
Mushroom Technician
I'm a teapot

#26344350 - 11/25/19 12:40 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Yeah man. Wait and tread lightly. These things can be a nightmare at times as well. I've got over two dozen trips under my belt, and my last trip was so profound it sorta scared me away from them for a little bit until I got shit together.

Felt as if i was stuck in time. I got stuck in constant thought/time loops. Every time I'd recognize that I was blankly staring into nowhere... I'd try and get my shit together and just get lost again. I thought I was going insane. I thought I finally broke my brain. Scary thing as well, is that I wasn't going anywhere. I was just staring somewhere for who knows how long until I realized I was doing what I was doing. Almost like I was going in and out of consciousness. Then, when i tried to walk I felt as if I was on a treadmill of life.

Every step was the same, nothing was changing. I was reliving the same moment, by myself, in the woods over and over and over. Luckily, I've got plenty of mushrooms experiences under my belt and held my shit together quite well. It was terrifying, but I knew I was tripping absolute dick.

I even tried to listen to music.. to help calm things down.. and music wasn't even doing it for me. It was so alien. My audio hallucinations were taking some of my favorite songs and turning them into almost alien like sounds. It's so hard to explain. It was definitely a difficult trip. This only lasted for about an hour or so.

The comeup and comedown was amazing. The comedown was mostly amazing because I knew I finally got out of that hole I was stick in for so long. But, it did make me learn a valuable lesson. Which is, never take your 'sanity' for granted. There's people that have mental illnesses where they have no idea where or who they are, what time it is.. ect.

It really made me appreciate that. And for that, is why I love mushrooms. It can be very difficult.. but the difficult trips is usually when  you get some of the most eye openers.

Just be safe. You won't die. You will just be dealing with yourself. Which can be harder than it sounds. But you'll make it over the fence a different person!

Ps - you're on the Shroomery!! Very easy and safest to grow your own. One good grow will last you years!

--------------------

Edited by Vibe_Enthusiast (11/25/19 12:47 PM)

OfflineAGreatTree
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #26344478 - 11/25/19 01:50 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

I can’t thank you enough for stopping by and giving me your sage advice! :smile: I will look into that more because I would prefer it!

That’s impossible for me to imagine but I am listening lol, I’ll take it easy and tread lightly with them for sure!

Thanks again, you’re awesome!

For sure I’ll share my next journey here :smile:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience