Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion >> Drug Policy Reform

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf, Kraken Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Left Coast Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinecalmbumblebee

Re: Life in jail for POT possession (List of current serving life + Addresses/DOC, lets write to them) (moved) [Re: calmbumblebee]
    #26565608 - 03/29/20 03:49 PM (3 months, 12 days ago)

There are still people locked up for pot possession.
Kratom is banned now in France and Morphine is illegal in most of the 3rd world because of abuse laws.

If I hang or burn my but off and make a video for the dying cancer victims with no morphine in the 3rd world
will that help? 

Edited by calmbumblebee (05/07/20 11:34 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinecalmbumblebee

Re: Life in jail for POT possession (List of current serving life + Addresses/DOC, lets write to them) (moved) [Re: calmbumblebee]
    #26672190 - 05/15/20 08:36 AM (1 month, 27 days ago)

Please check out https://www.candoclemency.com/ , a foundation that helps get non-violent convictions freed.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf, Kraken Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Left Coast Kratom

General Interest >> Political Discussion >> Drug Policy Reform