Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Types of CEVs
    #26328369 - 11/18/19 08:59 AM (4 years, 4 months ago)

So Saturday night, I took 1 hit of this "mystery Acid" blotter. It feels similar to Acid except for some key differences.

The differences are its smoother, slightly longer come up, not as nearly as much stimulating effect like Acid typically does and the visuals are different. If Pure LSA and LSD were on a spectrum, this mystery Acid would be somewhere near the middle of it.

The most interesting aspect of the experience is the Closed Eye Visuals. When i closed my eyes early Sunday morning, i saw pastel, Paper-Mario style CEVs. Typically on Acid, i will see more vivid, high tech, electric neon, complex CEVs. Such a contrast in the visual presentation of the CEVs.

I did notice the mystery Acid had the white "flashes" of light i typically see at night while on Acid, but the CEVs were still different as I mentioned.

Anyone else notice these generally different types of CEVs with different batches of Acid?

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefootpath
ὕδωρχοίρος

Re: Types of CEVs [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #26328422 - 11/18/19 09:22 AM (4 years, 4 months ago)

It's been a long time since my mystery blotter days, but I do recall a fair amount of variety.

Like you said, the usual CEV would be a fractal, kaleidoscopic, neon, mandelbrot sort of effect that felt very fluid, which I would later find to certainly be LSD.

LSA and its associate substances, which I only knowingly took with my own MG/HBWR extracts after my random 'acid' procuring days, also saw similarly kaleidoscopic CEVs, but with more of that electric sort of feel about them. A lot more of the firework sort of, what I assume to be, rod/cone firing and the dissipation/transformation of those signals.

I always wondered if some of the more unique ones were, perhaps, unknown RCs...

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Types of CEVs [Re: footpath]
    #26328430 - 11/18/19 09:25 AM (4 years, 4 months ago)

Yes! The firework visuals, very good descrition of it. There was a starburst exploding/expanding out quality to them.

I suspect my mystery Acid could be a lysergic RC but i cant be sure.

Offlineteenagehippie
Stranger
 User Gallery

#26329195 - 11/18/19 04:14 PM (4 years, 4 months ago)

I had some pretty unique visuals on AL-LAD but the duration would give that away.

While I agree with both of you about acid usually being electric, neon, geometric and less organic and earthy than say mushrooms...

I wonder is it possible due to a minor mistake in the chemistry that we could sometimes consume completely unintended derivatives i.e different alkaloids?

Offlineteenagehippie
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Types of CEVs [Re: footpath]
    #26329198 - 11/18/19 04:16 PM (4 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

footpath said:
I always wondered if some of the more unique ones were, perhaps, unknown RCs...

After a proper read it seems you came to a similar conclusion.

:dawerp:

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Types of CEVs [Re: teenagehippie]
    #26329348 - 11/18/19 05:24 PM (4 years, 4 months ago)

That was my perspective, that there must be some minor difference in the chemistry. Or u could get metaphysical and say the "vibes" of the chemists were different between my mystery Acid and the typical "electric neon" LSD I have had in the past. I wish I knew, its so perplexing :shrug:

Invisiblelarry.fisherman
shoulda died already
I'm a teapot

#26329615 - 11/18/19 06:42 PM (4 years, 4 months ago)

Most of my CEVs regardless of substance, largely look like some kind of flowing art. Like those videos where they zoom in or out endlessly and everything just flows into another thing. Occasionally I'll see more of an LED lightform kinda space. The only truly unique visual spaces I've encountered are peak highs of DMT or DPT that can consist of void geometry and MC Escher level paradoxes

OfflineBluntlock
Mushroom Man
Male

Re: Types of CEVs [Re: larry.fisherman] * 1
    #26329866 - 11/18/19 08:34 PM (4 years, 4 months ago)

I had a buddy that would get vials and at the end of a vial he'd store it away until he had a couple different batches. We would try the different kinds and each batch always had a distinct personality. One would be very prominent in the body high, another one very visual and another very introspective. One trip I took a hit from each vial and it was one of the most beautiful experiences I've had, the trip felt very complete like it does when you do a good dose of mushrooms.

I think different batches of L definitely have their own distinct differences when it comes to the trip but set and setting have such a huge effect on your experience it's hard to pinpoint these sort of things.

--------------------
Enjoy your mind trip but don't trip on your mind.

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Types of CEVs [Re: Bluntlock]
    #26329900 - 11/18/19 08:47 PM (4 years, 4 months ago)

Very interesting and compelling!

I would love to mix different LSD batches. That would be awesome. I get a similar "full experience" when I take fresh shrooms.

OfflineBluntlock
Mushroom Man
Male

#26329969 - 11/18/19 09:44 PM (4 years, 4 months ago)

You'd think the hard part would be finding the different batches but really it's mustering the strength to take 3 full on doses ahahahaha

--------------------
Enjoy your mind trip but don't trip on your mind.

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Types of CEVs [Re: Bluntlock]
    #26329978 - 11/18/19 09:54 PM (4 years, 4 months ago)

Sounds really intense! Must have been a unforgettable experience.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale