Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Shroomerites Anonymous

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Anonymous #1

Pulled over for no reason arrested for DUI drugs * 1
    #26328852 - 11/18/19 01:14 PM (6 months, 5 days ago)

I been having a real shitty streak of luck. I went to see a therapist and was prescribed 3 things. I was told not to take the 3rd and drive. I didn’t. I woke up and took normal antidepressants and went along my day. I left sonic after getting a blizzard and decided to go to gas station I turned into the right lane and some asshole honked at me and instantly a cop car is behind me blasting sirens. I pull over and the cop is installing accusing me of being intoxicated. I explain I am not and I have a medical condition in which prevents me from moving muscles in my face. Cop has like 20’other cops respond to her call and I’m instantly being interrogated about straight bullshit. One cop accuses me of being an IV drug user because of a cut I had on my hand. They spent about 1 hour doing field sobriety tests in which I didn’t even try. I didn’t want to do them. The cop had me blow in 2 breathalyzers and it became obvious I wasn’t impaired from alcohol it then changed to what drugs I was on. I explained my prescriptions and was immediately cited for drugged driving. The cops asked why I had a white fury tongue after I drank a fucking sonic blast. I had a cut on my hand from working and my car had a messed up bumper. The cop tried to get me say I had a gun in my car and baggies. I didn’t. This is by far the most profiled I’ve ever been. I hired an attorney who cost me an arm and a leg. I’m worried my blood will come back positive for antidepressants. I can’t believe this. I have a family friend who’s on the same police force as this cop and said she’s a bad transfer from another agency and that we should file a complaint against the city. My car was impounded and it cost me 400$ to get it out. These cops really were out to catch anybody for nothing. I had no moving violation and was pulled over for “almost hitting someone” when that wasn’t true someone honked had road rage and honked at me.

So here we go a new case for 2020

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #2

Re: Pulled over for no reason arrested for DUI drugs [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #26328883 - 11/18/19 01:27 PM (6 months, 5 days ago)

Did they draw blood or urine?

In my state of Ohio, there is set limits of metabolites for specific substances.  It could be over a month since stopping cannabis and if it is 15 nanograms per milliter it is drugged driving.

Never tell the squat.  They do use all info against you.  As well as they are stupid and their reasoning skills are 100% to be a dick.

The laws on all meds and using a motor vehicle are not well estabolished.  I would get your dr to be a witness.

Anonymous #1

Re: Pulled over for no reason arrested for DUI drugs [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #26328899 - 11/18/19 01:41 PM (6 months, 5 days ago)

They drew blood. I didn’t tell them anything which is what I assume made them so angry. I have plenty of doctors on my side who said I need to tell them my prescriptions and I shouldn’t have been cited. They never even booked me I was out in a few hours after being arrested. I just remember taking a nap after being left in my little holding cell for ever and the cop coming in asking why I was tired and it was 4am. I was pulled over at like midnight. They were video taping me sleep as if it wasn’t normal to be tired at that time of night. Not to mention I was left in a tiny cell for a few hours.

I really am lost. This can happen to basically anyone. Who doesn’t take some form of medication? Especially when I have a medical condition? Am I suppose to never drive ever because I take 1 dumb fucking antidepressant which doesn’t affect my driving at all. My levels will be fine. I also have a mmj card which they grilled me about for hours. Asking why I had it blah blah blah. I think not talking really pissed them off.

Anonymous #2

#26328933 - 11/18/19 01:57 PM (6 months, 5 days ago)

If you feel strongly you did nothig wrong don't plead guilty, do not take the plea deal.

Even if the lawyer gets it dropped, the cops still fucked you pretty good.

If you want, drop a box of roofing nails outside the cop station driveway.

Anonymous #1

#26329026 - 11/18/19 02:55 PM (6 months, 5 days ago)

I’m not pleading guilty to shit. If you can be pulled over and forced to give blood to use against you we do not live in a free society. I did nothing wrong besides be me. I want this to go to trial so they can see how corrupt this cop was. I knew something was getting weird when she asked me if I had a gun. Then the cop asking why my tongue looked weird when I just ate a milk shake? Lol. This lady cop was so mad at me for no reason.

They did fuck me really good. She even said my story didn’t make sense when I said I was going to the gas station after leaving another store. How the fuck does that not make sense? Dude everything about this is prejudice as fuck all the way down to the report which says my car had bird poop on it. Who the fuck cares if it had bird poop on it that doesn’t mean shit.

I really wanna do that but knowing my luck I’d run them over pop a tire and get a dui.

People are telling me to file a civil suit but I’m obviously worried about the prescriptions. Antidepressants and antihistamines. All at normal levels or at least what my bottle says to take. Also my failure to do the tests which pissed the cops off badly.

I want to have this thrown away then file the civil suit especially now looking back at it. I didn’t just make up all this shit I told them what is what and they said I was lying. From the stupid milkshake tongue to the “gas station” story.

Anonymous #2

#26329040 - 11/18/19 03:03 PM (6 months, 5 days ago)

Cops have a lot of mental issues since they were usually military prior.  She's obviously mentally ill and shouldn't have a firearm.

Anonymous #1

#26329069 - 11/18/19 03:10 PM (6 months, 5 days ago)

I’m glad she has a record of bad conduct. Our insider in the force has told her to stop responding to his calls so now there’s internal conflict going on because of this shit. He’s trying to get me the reason for her transfer but I don’t want him to get fired. This is getting a whole new crazy. Some cops are really out to make up charges and guess what it was the last day of the month she was for sure trying to make her quota.

The whole gun thing is also really weird idk why she tried to make that shit up. Even after they searched my car they asked if the gun was in there and I kept saying what gun? This lady is seriously warped and should not be a cop.

I don’t think their was much reason to hold me and that’s why I was released so soon. Jail sucks dick especially when the cops try to make up a story.

Why was I going to the gas station? Why is my tongue white after eating a milk shake? Why ? Why?

This shit will never end. I guess some cops are really internally pissed off.

Anonymous #2

#26329092 - 11/18/19 03:21 PM (6 months, 5 days ago)

They do not usually do that unless they have info.

Someone may be informing on you.

Anonymous #1

#26329100 - 11/18/19 03:25 PM (6 months, 4 days ago)

I have nothing to hide ? if they have informants on me that’s a solid waste of tax payer money I hope it’s true. It does feel like I walked into a trap. I still haven’t heard anything from anyone. Also if they wanted me why wouldn’t they hold me longer? Now you got me paranoid about that lol

Anonymous #2

#26329104 - 11/18/19 03:27 PM (6 months, 4 days ago)

Did you bond out?  Did you get a charge or is it pending?

It was not very clear.

Anonymous #1

#26329143 - 11/18/19 03:45 PM (6 months, 4 days ago)

I didn’t bond out I was cited and released.

Anonymous #2

#26329165 - 11/18/19 03:52 PM (6 months, 4 days ago)

Cited for drugged driving or the moving violation?  Because drugged driving would be a criminal charge.  You'd bond out for that.

If it is only harrassment and a moving violation that is not so bad.

Anonymous #1

#26329169 - 11/18/19 03:55 PM (6 months, 4 days ago)

Yeh didn’t have bond was just given a citation for drugged driving only had to pay for impounded car. I was picked up at like 5am and cop felt like she had to explain everything to my ride because I was intoxicated and couldn’t do it myself lol.

No mug shot no finger prints no booking no other charges. The mystery deepens someone said she does this to get overtime in traffic court? I don’t know what to believe anymore.

Anonymous #2

#26329192 - 11/18/19 04:13 PM (6 months, 4 days ago)

That is not a drugged driving charge as I know it.

Drugged driving is well beyond a citation.

Anonymous #1

#26329217 - 11/18/19 04:28 PM (6 months, 4 days ago)

Yeah ai thought so too but they don’t know until they test my blood. I didn’t incriminate myself so they probably thought it was too risky to put me in county right away. I was brought to a satellite station that was really small and was out in a few hours

I’ll see what my attorney wants me to do. If I admit to anything my chances of filing a suit go away

Pretty scary knowing you can just be driving and have this happen to you. My attorney is saying never drive after dark he sees this all the time. DUI fishing.

Edited by Anonymous (11/18/19 05:18 PM)

Anonymous #1

#26330738 - 11/19/19 10:28 AM (6 months, 4 days ago)

Why would the cop write my blood is adulterated on the blood draw ?? Wtf does that even mean besides contaminated?

Anonymous #2

#26330823 - 11/19/19 10:57 AM (6 months, 4 days ago)

I don't know.  Usually an adulterated drug test means they are saying you cheated.  Which isn't very likely in a blood test.

Cops use a bunch of what they think is fancy talk to push their conspiring agenda.  They use a bunch of shit words average people don't use to seem like they are authority.

Anonymous #1

#26330919 - 11/19/19 11:38 AM (6 months, 4 days ago)

How would I cheat my blood. I feel like i’m losing my mind none of this makes any sense. The cop didn’t even sign the paper and writes adulterated blood on it lol how can this even possibly move forward. This is what everyone tries to say but the cops wrote it on the citation themselves? I guess they just tryna put legal bullshit in my life?

Anonymous #2

#26330988 - 11/19/19 12:04 PM (6 months, 4 days ago)

Let a lawyer deal with it.  Sadly and most frustratingly, lawyers do not question many details.

Welcome to the system.

Anonymous #3

#26330990 - 11/19/19 12:04 PM (6 months, 4 days ago)

Hey hey!my brothets a cop yo:mad2: ...and i gota say cops are bullshit 100% they do shit like this all the time almost always to black people he tells me (racist ass missouri) and the fucked up part is he has seen several of them and he himself get in an accident driving while wasted and they just let em drive home cuz they are on their side . there may be a cop thats not shitty all the time but i doubt theres any truly good ones evem my bro is a shithead sometimes and i get pissed at him for that corrypt ass police shite.oh man andnthe times his ex used her uncle sherriff to get charges droped just having cops on ur familly u can do fucked up shit and beat people up with no consequences.

Anonymous #1

Re: Pulled over for no reason arrested for DUI drugs [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #26331000 - 11/19/19 12:11 PM (6 months, 4 days ago)

How can you not question no moving violation, corrupt cop, adulterated blood, no signature? This lawyer got my brothers case dropped entirely so I’m hoping he knows how to handle this? Pretty scary stuff.

Just when I thought I was free they drag me back in. Ughhh

Anonymous #2

#26331004 - 11/19/19 12:13 PM (6 months, 4 days ago)

As said before, even if charges get dropped in court by the lawyer...you gonna pay for that.

Not a good idea to go out at night.  There's cops out there.  It's pretty much suspect to be out late.

Anonymous #1

#26331008 - 11/19/19 12:15 PM (6 months, 4 days ago)

Well they already got me for a few grand so yeah they fucked me real bad.

Anonymous #4

#26648915 - 05/04/20 07:01 PM (22 days, 21 hours ago)

That’s fucked up. Going through something similar. Fuck the pigs

Anonymous #5

Re: Pulled over for no reason arrested for DUI drugs [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #26661286 - 05/10/20 12:27 AM (17 days, 15 hours ago)

You should have said one word "Lawyer" once it became apparent they were going to take this all the way. As soon as they suggested Drugs, you should have said "Lawyer" rather than incriminating yourself with your medications.

Anonymous #6

Re: Pulled over for no reason arrested for DUI drugs [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #26675663 - 05/16/20 08:22 PM (10 days, 19 hours ago)

Everything you did after getting pulled over was wrong
2 breathalyzers, 1 hours of field sobriety tests, allowed them to draw blood, and telling them that your on drugs..I didn't even read it all but the rule is, you don't talk to fuckin cops
:nojustno:

Edited by Anonymous (05/16/20 08:46 PM)

Anonymous #7

Re: Pulled over for no reason arrested for DUI drugs [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #26675725 - 05/16/20 09:05 PM (10 days, 19 hours ago)

Wouldn't want to be in jail these days. It would be like you are a martyr for covid 19

Anonymous #8

Re: Pulled over for no reason arrested for DUI drugs [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #26678611 - 05/18/20 10:01 AM (9 days, 6 hours ago)

I'm so very sorry this happened to you.

Stay strong. It will be okay eventually and this is will all be a great story to tell when they send you a fat settlement check.

Anonymous #8

Re: Pulled over for no reason arrested for DUI drugs [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #26678615 - 05/18/20 10:03 AM (9 days, 6 hours ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #6 said:
Everything you did after getting pulled over was wrong
2 breathalyzers, 1 hours of field sobriety tests, allowed them to draw blood, and telling them that your on drugs..I didn't even read it all but the rule is, you don't talk to fuckin cops
:nojustno:

Yep. Good advice for the future. Keep your mouth shut. They are trained to fuck with you and make you feel like you have to admit things. Know your rights. (Not directed at Anon 1. Just in general)

Anonymous #9

Re: Pulled over for no reason arrested for DUI drugs [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #26678805 - 05/18/20 11:33 AM (9 days, 4 hours ago)

Here’s exactly what you should say in this situation:

“Officer, I would love to cooperate with you but unfortunately I can’t answer any of your questions without an attorney present.”

And this:

“Officer, I would love to cooperate but under no circumstances do you have my permission to search my vehicle without a warrant.”

Unless they feel that probable cause is strong enough to wake up a judge to get a warrant, end of discussion. Now, I’m not an attorney or a cop but this is advice which I received directly from an attorney and subsequently used on one occasion. It literally kept me from being hauled away on the spot. The key is remain polite and respectful at all times. Once you play the attorney card the discussion is over.

Anonymous #7

Re: Pulled over for no reason arrested for DUI drugs [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #26679773 - 05/18/20 08:17 PM (8 days, 20 hours ago)

This usually works. As long as the cops don't turn off the cameras and start beating your ass for having so much attitude. Then the whole lawyer needs to be present thing takes a different turn and its your word against theirs if they say you attempted battery on the officers and they defended then they plant a bunch of shit in your car.

Otherwise solid motherfucking advice

Anonymous #4

Re: Pulled over for no reason arrested for DUI drugs [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #26681319 - 05/19/20 02:49 PM (8 days, 1 hour ago)

Fuck the police... Arrogant assholes who think their tough shit for wearing a badge... They are just as corrupt and dangerous as the general public.

Anonymous #1

Re: Pulled over for no reason arrested for DUI drugs [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #26686468 - 05/21/20 07:45 PM (5 days, 20 hours ago)

Umm yeah that works in theory but when you have a cop aggressively bar-rating you, might as well submit breath (no alcohol so why not just to make them happy) If you refuse to have blood drawn in my state you automatically lose your license so thats just retarded to do, at that point the blade is on your neck. I had nothing to hide. My scripts will show up and I'll bring the paper work.

millions of people wake up take their medication and drive. I'm no different. I also barely said anything the few things I said were not incriminating. If you want to say my Zoloft script is incriminating this world is a joke.

Anonymous #6

Re: Pulled over for good reason and arrested for driving while fucked up on Zoloft [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #26690364 - 05/23/20 01:08 PM (4 days, 3 hours ago)

You had plenty to hide...like your zoloft scrip.

It doesn't matter that a doc wrote you the scrip, driving on something that fucks you up is driving on something that fucks you up...duh

You sounds like a moron and will likely rot in prison for something you didn't do if you keep this shit up

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals

Community >> Shroomerites Anonymous