Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinedreamachine

The Battle of Light and Dark * 1
    #26327097 - 11/17/19 04:03 PM (4 years, 4 months ago)

Who else can feel the disturbance in the force? Is it just me or does it feel we are fast approached a pinnacle moment in the battle between light and darkness? Are we perhaps entering into a decisive moment of time where the collective is going to decide whether we enter into an age of increasing light or increasing darkness? Or is fate predestined and is our passage through time inevitable and is the precession of the yugas clockwork, or do we have a choice?
What do you fight for?
You may choose only one
What age are we entering?
You may choose only one

Votes accepted from (11/17/19 04:02 PM) to (No end specified)
View the results of this poll | Filter by response

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineyeah
Male User Gallery

Re: The Battle of Light and Dark [Re: dreamachine]
    #26327108 - 11/17/19 04:09 PM (4 years, 4 months ago)

It will depend on the individual if anything. Kalki will bring us all to judge our selves.

--------------------

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: The Battle of Light and Dark [Re: yeah]
    #26327125 - 11/17/19 04:21 PM (4 years, 4 months ago)

These are metaphors that can CAN make sense.

If you sense a dark force or energy you are sensing yours.  Not many people can witness a bad scene and not be excited in their darker reactions.

--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

Offlinedreamachine

Re: The Battle of Light and Dark [Re: Morel Guy]
    #26327194 - 11/17/19 05:10 PM (4 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

yeah said:
It will depend on the individual if anything. Kalki will bring us all to judge our selves.

Brief summary of Kalki? I would like to believe it is dependent upon the individual, but part of me does feel like there is a individual collective energy that might be responsible for the choice for the way time will develop; yet another part of me feels it may operate on a clockwork yuga-like system.

Quote:

Morel Guy said:
These are metaphors that can CAN make sense.

If you sense a dark force or energy you are sensing yours.  Not many people can witness a bad scene and not be excited in their darker reactions.

I've seen many bad scenes, dark scenes that many could not imagine, going back to my first memories. I feel most of those who experience true darkness surrender to it, or go insane, however there are a few who can see through the false promises that darkness provides and refuse to be devoured by it. For while the darkness may promise power, by nature it is a miserable power, and those who choose to align with it find themselves miserable slaves of that dark power.

A lot of these ideas I have were founded on years of spiritual searching since I was a child, in combination with psychedelics over the years I feel I have come to a degree of understanding as to some of the mechanisms of this reality; as parodixcal and convoluted yet as blindingly simple as they often end up being.

--------------------

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

#26327213 - 11/17/19 05:19 PM (4 years, 4 months ago)

Darkness is not an entity.  It is not really a force.

Darkness is the absence of having the tools.  An animal and many humans kill and eat meat.  Kill for defense and others for twisted pleasure.

It is best to look at the darker side of life in a psychological way.

--------------------

Offlinedreamachine

#26327256 - 11/17/19 05:35 PM (4 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Morel Guy said:

Darkness is the absence of having the tools.  An animal and many humans kill and eat meat.  Kill for defense and others for twisted pleasure.

I have to disagree with you. I believe personally, I have come in contact with dark entities and in the end they all seem to really be just branches off of a single tree of darkness. In my experience it isn't an absence it is a type of energy in contrast to the energy of light. That said it does seem that the entity of darkness wishes for absence, that it's entire purpose is to devour and destroy and erase and ultimately to establish total absence i.e. the end of all that is.

Very much akin to the Necromongers portrayed in The Chronicles of Riddick, to give it a fictional comparison. Though the difference is the necros in Riddick believed that they were destroying all life in this reality so that life could be transferred into the other reality which they called the underverse.

That said I think that many who serve darkness today believe in a similar idea. Much like that of feeding a black hole so that another dimension of reality could be born on the other side. Whether or not that is true, I have a feeling that all that is sacrificed to the black hole is destroyed in the process and that at best it's remains are then repurposed; much like killing an animal and using its hide for clothes and its flesh for food.

--------------------

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

#26327259 - 11/17/19 05:36 PM (4 years, 4 months ago)

You have an imagination and it is not reality.

You have to own that imagination.

--------------------

Offlinedreamachine

#26327276 - 11/17/19 05:43 PM (4 years, 4 months ago)

Perhaps you are right, perhaps you are wrong. Legion of both light and dark claim to feel and perceive 'spiritual' realms. Perhaps they are all lead astray. Perhaps there are other realms other dimensions of energy and entity and mechanisms and systems that operate throughout reality that are unseen by most. Perhaps there is a constant battle between light and dark as is describe in the yugas among many other descriptions found across the globe. Perhaps though all is one and 'god' has split it's personality countless times and that this whole process is but a game god plays with itself. Perhaps there is still mystery in this reality that we have yet to understand.

Perhaps not. All I know is what I believe to be possible.

--------------------

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

#26327304 - 11/17/19 05:53 PM (4 years, 4 months ago)

We are God in a very real sense.  More like Gods since we all have the same attributes.  We know of no higher life form.

We can dream higher than we can achieve so that leaves us in a dark place.  We do shitty things and are in the dark as to why or how to change.  We may even be in the dark as to even want to change.

In most religions anger is seen as God like.  In others anger is seen as soul destroying.

--------------------

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
    #26327355 - 11/17/19 06:14 PM (4 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

dreamachine said:
Quote:

Morel Guy said:

I have to disagree with you. I believe personally, I have come in contact with dark entities and in the end they all seem to really be just branches off of a single tree of darkness. In my experience it isn't an absence it is a type of energy in contrast to the energy of light. That said it does seem that the entity of darkness wishes for absence, that it's entire purpose is to devour and destroy and erase and ultimately to establish total absence i.e. the end of all that is.

Very much akin to the Necromongers portrayed in The Chronicles of Riddick, to give it a fictional comparison. Though the difference is the necros in Riddick believed that they were destroying all life in this reality so that life could be transferred into the other reality which they called the underverse.

That said I think that many who serve darkness today believe in a similar idea. Much like that of feeding a black hole so that another dimension of reality could be born on the other side. Whether or not that is true, I have a feeling that all that is sacrificed to the black hole is destroyed in the process and that at best it's remains are then repurposed; much like killing an animal and using its hide for clothes and its flesh for food.

You'd enjoy this graphic novel: https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/The-Squidder/Issue-1?id=14861

It's a very Lovecraft inspired post apocalyptic story about inter dimensional entities spreading out and consuming every universe they can.

It's set in a future earth long after it has already been overrun. Very interesting story with some great art.

--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free

Offlinedreamachine

Re: The Battle of Light and Dark [Re: musiclover420]
    #26327362 - 11/17/19 06:16 PM (4 years, 4 months ago)

I'll try and check it out. I've been looking for new books to read. The general idea is definitely a story that is told by legion across space and time on this earth and no doubt many others.

--------------------

Offlinedreamachine

#26327373 - 11/17/19 06:21 PM (4 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Morel Guy said:
We are God in a very real sense.  More like Gods since we all have the same attributes.  We know of no higher life form.

We can dream higher than we can achieve so that leaves us in a dark place.  We do shitty things and are in the dark as to why or how to change.  We may even be in the dark as to even want to change.

In most religions anger is seen as God like.  In others anger is seen as soul destroying.

I have similar beliefs to you. Though I doubt I will ever get myself to truly believe I 'know' anything for certain. Perhaps this whole thing is a machine of dreams created by god for god, to pass the time in an eternity of solitude.

--------------------

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

#26327400 - 11/17/19 06:32 PM (4 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

dreamachine said:
I'll try and check it out. I've been looking for new books to read. The general idea is definitely a story that is told by legion across space and time on this earth and no doubt many others.

One of the best good vs evil stories of all time is The Incal by Moebius and Jodorowsky, it heavily inspired Star Wars and countless other sci fi stories about good vs evil.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Incal

It gets very deep and brings up a ton of amazing concepts both sci fi and spiritual wise. Not to mention the art is incredibly classic and beautiful.

--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

#26327404 - 11/17/19 06:34 PM (4 years, 4 months ago)

You can only know you and by knowing your own nature see what is in common with all nature.

The subconscious is dreamy or seemingly absent.  It also is what thinks before we are even aware we have thought.  It is the programmed "greater self".

We can dissolve into that portion of our functioning by silencing our ego/self.  We ask a million questions and rarele settle down.  There really are no answers to specifics there, only another way of being.

Peace does not ask questions.

--------------------

Offlinedreamachine

Re: The Battle of Light and Dark [Re: musiclover420]
    #26327406 - 11/17/19 06:36 PM (4 years, 4 months ago)

I'll do my best to check it out. Seems pretty dope.

What's your opinion on the whole thing? You believe in the metaphysical battle between good/evil, light/darkness?

--------------------

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

#26327414 - 11/17/19 06:40 PM (4 years, 4 months ago)

Odd

I had a dream about the shroomery and I was practicing giving a legal defense about shrooms.  Then I started seeing comic book stuff on the walls of my dream.  Never was into comics, my best friend was and he is an artist.  He became a machinist then does sales for a machining company.

Thong about evil is it loves ignorance.  They think they already know all truth.

--------------------

Offlinedreamachine

#26327432 - 11/17/19 06:45 PM (4 years, 4 months ago)

The other day I had a dream of being pounded and dragged by a giant wave in the ocean. Next day I went surfing and was pounded and dragged by the biggest wave I've come into contact with. Situation was sketchy. Luckily I got out before I got too fucked up. Probably should have listened to my dream and stayed out of the water that day. lol

--------------------

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

#26327464 - 11/17/19 06:58 PM (4 years, 4 months ago)

I think the dark side should be explored and ultalized.  Yoda didn't teach fear of the dark side.

You fear your greatest subconscious potential,  in a lot of ways eastern thought is right.  You swing more to a greater understanding by dark and light depths.  Ying yang.

Like the movie the shadow, your shadow can confuse.  I got thru a lot of years of probation with this stuff.  Aeen America pay sone high prices with Katrina and a local storm where power was out for a week.

At chaco caynon there is a legend of people with such harmony they could control weather.

If you had power, would it be dark or light to win the lotto?  Either answer of only one would be bs.

--------------------

Offlinedreamachine

#26327535 - 11/17/19 07:27 PM (4 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Morel Guy said:
I think the dark side should be explored and ultalized.  Yoda didn't teach fear of the dark side.

You fear your greatest subconscious potential,  in a lot of ways eastern thought is right.  You swing more to a greater understanding by dark and light depths.  Ying yang.

Like the movie the shadow, your shadow can confuse.  I got thru a lot of years of probation with this stuff.  Aeen America pay sone high prices with Katrina and a local storm where power was out for a week.

At chaco caynon there is a legend of people with such harmony they could control weather.

If you had power, would it be dark or light to win the lotto?  Either answer of only one would be bs.

Sarumon from LOTR believed himself more powerful than darkness till he would out to fight it and came back a convert and slave of darkness. I don't need to 'win the lotto' I believe that a person needs very little to actually be capable of being happy and content.

I believe the seeking of power to somehow fill the void within oneself is like trying to fill a hole in the ground by digging into it. I believe that seeking power through darkness will only bring temporal satisfaction that exponentially devolves into misery and suffering and that no amount of wealth will satisfy and that anything one consumes instantly turns to ash.

Read all the old stories. Those who seek power through darkness always fall into despair. It's the nature of the thing. As you say, the yin and yang. How can one find happiness in sadness? Heat in cold? Up in down? Now one could make the argument, that perhaps each 'spirit' is on it's own orbit through darkness and light, and that in order for light to be felt and perceived the experience of darkness must also be felt and perceived. That it takes two hands to clap.

That said I believe all those in this age that are joining the darkness are being lied to and led astray and that they will enter into a long age of darkness before they return to the light. However, perhaps that is how things are meant to be. In the bible, the koran, and many other books, it says that god has made those who are blind to the truth blind and that they will not see. I think if we look at the way the religions describe the afterlife of heaven/hell and we consider it less of a permanent residence and more of a cycle like the Yugas we are looking at metaphysical reality in a truer sense.

But that is simply my personal beliefs. What my experiences through time and space in the present moment have

--------------------

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

#26327969 - 11/18/19 12:43 AM (4 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

dreamachine said:
I'll do my best to check it out. Seems pretty dope.

What's your opinion on the whole thing? You believe in the metaphysical battle between good/evil, light/darkness?

You can find the Incal online pretty easy, it's split in 3 parts that each have several volumes.

Anyways I believe in good and evil but in a fairly mixed way that is hard to sum up when stoned :lol:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals