Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineZoda
Pilzkopf
I'm a teapot

Loc: Germany Flag
Golden Teacher or Penis Envy
    #26326536 - 11/17/19 10:42 AM (4 years, 4 months ago)

Hello community,

please could you kindly help me identify the mushrooms I have been growing. I was told they are Golden Teachers, but when googling when to harvest, I came across pictures that gave me the impression I might have been growing...penis envy :shocked:

Thank you guys! :smile:
What strain is this?
You may choose only one

Votes accepted from (11/17/19 01:41 AM) to (No end specified)
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll

--------------------
“I’m growing mushrooms… because I can’t kill them. They just keep multiplying…and it’s like…I’m in service to them.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTangich

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Identifier
Re: Golden Teacher or Penis Envy [Re: Zoda] * 1
    #26326589 - 11/17/19 11:06 AM (4 years, 4 months ago)

Normal Psilocybe cubensis. If you want to know what name was written on the print we can't help you with tht, you would need a psychic or some such. But they don't look like penis envy mutation.

OfflineZoda
Pilzkopf
I'm a teapot

Loc: Germany Flag
Re: Golden Teacher or Penis Envy [Re: Tangich]
    #26326787 - 11/17/19 01:19 PM (4 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Tangich said:
Normal Psilocybe cubensis. If you want to know what name was written on the print we can't help you with tht, you would need a psychic or some such. But they don't look like penis envy mutation.

Thank you for explaining that to me. I saw some pictures of golden teachers with white spots on them, but as I now understand it - theres no way of really telling if those are golden teacher or some random other strain.

Ill just have to take a word for what its worth, thank you again!

--------------------
“I’m growing mushrooms… because I can’t kill them. They just keep multiplying…and it’s like…I’m in service to them.”

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder