Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Invisiblefunkymonk
Get's down, withthe get-down.
 User Gallery

Loc: saskatchewan
Re: Come see what i just purchased *pics* [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #2636524 - 05/04/04 11:17 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

free stickers ***cough cough**

I like Ipath soes, i just there 1984s and there perfect...i can actualt skate them brand new...

did you just get a new deck? or was it a complete? either way what kinda hardware do you ride with?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

Re: Come see what i just purchased *pics* [Re: funkymonk]
    #2636567 - 05/04/04 11:30 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

50% off, thats a nice deal.

I only got the deck..i put the trucks and everything on then and took the picture.  I just got new hardware yesterday too because i had been riding the same hardware for YEARS and it was getting really shitty and lose.  But i don't know what kind of hardware i got, i asked for the hardware and they were like what do you want?  and i just said whatever is cheapest.  I think i'm gonna hit up a skatepark tomorrow, cause there is this fairly new park and there is a rail i want to try.  But with my old board the bottom two plys of wood were cracked horizontal across the board.  And i didn't want to completely bust it until i got a new board, but with this new one im gonna try it :smile:

--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

OfflineMizzJazzy
The Loved andLoathed

Loc: Florida, USA
Re: Come see what i just purchased *pics* [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #2636640 - 05/04/04 11:55 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Lookin' good, YEM!!! :smile:

I, too, scored recently on a shopping trip with my dad. I got a new treadmill (my birthday present), and I kinda hinted that I'd need siome new running shoes to go with it. (heehee!) So, we walked over from Sears to Foot Locker and I scored a new pair of running shoes. WEll, as my dad looked for a pair of sneaks for himself, I was gazing over some super-cute pink low-top All-Stars... on sale! I had to get them!!! Then, as if that wasn't enough, I pointed out a grill on our way back through Sears mentioning that I hadn't had a grill since I moved back to town in late October last year. Well... do I need to tell ya?!? My dad bought me an $80 Weber Charcoal grill! Sweeeeet! Guess who's havin' steak tonight?!?

Let me see if I can post some pics of this stuff for ya... (my dial-up connection sometimes takes a dump when trying to upload files to forums, lol. :ass:

Can I upload directly to this thread? if so, how? (rememebr, newbie here!) lol

--------------------
"The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind."  -Humprey Bogart

:fire: "Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket?" :fire:

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

Re: Come see what i just purchased *pics* [Re: MizzJazzy]
    #2636692 - 05/04/04 12:14 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

awesome! grilling is great! click on the reply button on someones post (not quick reply) and then there is a link, i think under the typing area, and it says "put pictures in your post" and click that and then you can there.

--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

InvisibleDelyrium
lemonadeh.o.n.e.y.

Loc: vermont
Re: Come see what i just purchased *pics* [Re: MizzJazzy]
    #2637602 - 05/04/04 04:19 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

O... My... God!!!! That's like woah!!!

heh - uhm well u can find MSRP prices at places like google - like those flip flops at audisurf.com are like $12.. i get them for like $6 or less. i can only put in monthly orders - but if you are serious about it - i'll see what i can do. im sure i can't get a shitload of shoes in totally random sizes because then they might get super sketched out - but we'll see. i am allowed 50%... i can go over that and get 60-70% off but it depends on what style - popular styles are harder - pretty much i bargain with them - but im guarenteed 50% off.

--------------------
Fuck Ted Nugent he?s a fucking jerk
I wish that he?d be gone
Chauvanistic republican
Kills animals cause he
Forgot how to write a song

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder