Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
Vaped DMT - spectacular experience * 3
    #26319150 - 11/14/19 06:54 AM (4 years, 4 months ago)

Used my glass vapor genie to vaporize 22mg of DMT freebase in one near-cough inducing inhalation.  Within 15 seconds, closed-eye visuals comprised of intertwined and interacting, fine-scale, undulating, morphing, multi-colored kaleidoscopic forms, bordering one another like puzzle-pieces, formed.  They spiraled, twinkled, and moved like watery waves disturbed by a modest breeze. 

The forms "suggested" that were I capable of mathematically determining their formation and thereby decode and predict their movements, that the resultant equations would permit the omniscient realization of the true nature of all things in the consensual world.  Wow.  Interesting message.

The whole thing was over in 7 minutes, and although feeling "baseline" mentally, visually, careful inspection of hard-chined surfaces (like the straight wood line of a dresser or door-frame) revealed the edges to be bordered by teeny, tiny paramecium-like kaleidoscopic swirls just on the edge of visual resolution.  This lasted another 2 - 3 minutes.

Oh...and this was the first time ever I allowed music (Pandora - some random song from "Hallucinogen Station") to play gently in the background.  It turned out fine.  Oddly, no change to audio.  Music sounded crisp and normal, albeit a bit distant.

Overall, one of my favorite experiences.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblecoAsTal
Friend
 User Gallery

Loc: 8a
Re: Vaped DMT - spectacular experience [Re: Nature Boy]
    #26320592 - 11/14/19 05:32 PM (4 years, 4 months ago)

Wonderful report NB-- I'm glad you had a good experience. I always bed with music-- but I usually pick the playlist or the Spotify related artist suggestions (I swear that's the only service I'll ever use again it's so perfect)

I really appreciate your description of perceiving that there was a function under the form and therefore resultant beauty.

I notice that my mental state seems to color and shape the visions I see.
If I am tense or not in the right mindset, I might see only a digital "amplification" of what's in front of me. Not appealing or friendly-- just warped out of phase and weird.

But when I am in the right zone heading in, oh man, the rapturous nature of what is revealed is very awe-inspiring and beautiful-- I have some select desktop images I meditate on during trips that absolutely come alive, and somehow seem to contain infinite layers of visibility that shift and recede into others as I watch in awe.

Still-- I can't recommend oral harmalas (via syrian rue extraction or caapi) highly enough to compliment spice-- it's everything I love about DMT multiplied and slowed down to a full 20 minutes to half-hour per hit of spice. Like you, I hover around 15-20mg hits most of the time, and with harmalas, I can spend 4 hours in a blissful, hypnotically sublime state for under 100mg of spice :smile:

--------------------
I am certain of nothing but the holiness of the Heart's affections and the truth of Imagination--  John Keats

Spore Trading List

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Re: Vaped DMT - spectacular experience [Re: coAsTal] * 1
    #26320634 - 11/14/19 05:51 PM (4 years, 4 months ago)

coAsTal:

Every time you post you offer these intriguing variations on what I am doing - and your suggested enhancements sound sooooo much like the direction I want to go!  It's like you are leading me to the fruition of every psychedelic experiential wish I ever had!

To make matters even simpler, I HAVE ample supplies of caapi extracted harmalas!  I really need to try what you propose!  Any suggested starting point (mg) for the oral harmala alkaloids?  After ingestion, how long do you wait?  For how long is the initial oral dose effective??

Your input would be welcomed with extreme gratitude.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

InvisiblecoAsTal
Friend
 User Gallery

Loc: 8a
    #26320703 - 11/14/19 06:22 PM (4 years, 4 months ago)

I reply with a happy honor to our apparent synchronicity :smile:

Please take the following advice with the standard caveat: everyone is different and I've experimented with a lot of (generally) successful/fun amounts of harmalas. This is only what I do:

If I am using extracted harmalas, I will take .75 to 1.25 mg per lb of body weight for a solid but not overwhelming experience. My default is 1mg per lb.
Your metabolism/sensitivity should guide your preferred ratio. I would suggest though that any less than 100mg harmalas may mute the effects you seek (unless you are sensitive!) as I've done some light doses and did not get where I wanted to be...YMMV

On the other side, for me anything much higher than 20-30mg over my weight in mg can begin to feel like harmala overload-- that unsteady, heavy bodyload that makes it difficult to walk and operate my computer for example, and it can invite a little nausea.

I usually fast for at least a few hours to clear my stomach prior to drinking the harmalas, so that the onset is predictable-- and I will take the entire dose with a smallish cup of liquid if it's less than or equal to my bodyweight-- any more than that I will split off the dose and drink each part 20-30 minutes apart.

Wait to vape around 45 minutes after downing your harmalas (or at least your first half if applicable).
I should think you have plenty of experience with caapi to recognize the onset of its magic.

What you will love the most is the compounding effects as your session continues. I usually start modestly-- just a little spice to test your feeling as you begin to feel the harmala effect.
You will know when it kicks in-- the onset of the DMT will lengthen and "phase in" as opposed to the "blast" sensation-- though it will still get righteously intense if the requisite amount of spice is used.

Once you reach the zone, I find it best to bump according to feel, and just go with your instinct.I would guesstimate that I take additional hits (or reload) every 20 minutes to half-hour, swelling to a plateau, then judging when to hit again as you go.

It is different than DMT alone, and I can't wait for you to see how. I know you'll appreciate it. I've never felt ecstasy while listing to music like I have this way-- profound, joyous love and "integration" with the sound as though it were written by and for my very soul. I prefer beautiful, sensuous music-- often woman singers because... well just because I adore them so. Often just instrumental. I pick the music I love the most to guide me-- and I dive into and through it.

You will know when to start increasing your spice-- just do it gradually and you'll fall in love brother--

I find the peak effects will plateau around 1.5-3 hours, with a slow taper following--- though I've sessioned before when I wanted a really powerful experience where bumped through 400mg of DMT and coasted in bliss for over 6 hours-- dear lord the symbiosis is amazing... the whole world glows, and you control the effects knob with your pipe :laugh:
(I usually use a rotating list of herb base, but most often it is damiana, mugwort, caapi leaf, passionflower, and skullcap in various combinations/ratios in my GVG)

--------------------
I am certain of nothing but the holiness of the Heart's affections and the truth of Imagination--  John Keats

Spore Trading List

Edited by coAsTal (11/14/19 08:30 PM)

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Re: Vaped DMT - spectacular experience [Re: coAsTal] * 1
    #26321549 - 11/15/19 04:35 AM (4 years, 4 months ago)

Wow...again, my gratitude for the details and the time you invested in setting it all down.  I really like the notion of conserving what I consider to be a sacramental substance.

Your first-hand experience and guidance in this matter makes me feel like I have my own personal shaman.  Many blessings to you, coAsTal.

--------------------

InvisiblefeeversM
Male

Loc: Flag
    #26331353 - 11/19/19 02:42 PM (4 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Nature Boy said:

The forms "suggested" that were I capable of mathematically determining their formation and thereby decode and predict their movements, that the resultant equations would permit the omniscient realization of the true nature of all things in the consensual world.  Wow.  Interesting message.

nice TR

Oddly enough, my recent experience with 20mg using a glass vapor genie brought me to a pretty similar theory:

Quote:

Fairly quickly the visuals overpowered my stress about my heartbeat. They were beautiful, a personification of pure bliss. Brightly colored circles and triangles in symmetrical patterns, doing a hypnotic dance to the music. Their movement felt like a language, somehow.

The language felt like it was telling a story, like it was a representation of whatever the  "source" of this whole reality thing is.

It felt so alien, yet so familiar. It didn't feel like something I was seeing or experiencing, it felt like I was it, and it was this whole reality experience itself. It felt like nothing existed outside of it

OfflineLoaded Shaman
Psychophysiologist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Now O'Clock
Re: Vaped DMT - spectacular experience [Re: feevers]
    #26343902 - 11/25/19 05:17 AM (4 years, 4 months ago)

This is amazing and only reinforces my decision to ingest DMT next month.

--------------------

"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance." — Confucius

Offlinesecretov
Homewardbound

#26495587 - 02/20/20 04:35 PM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Nature Boy said:

Mind blown!

Quote:

The whole thing was over in 7 minutes

If someone could reassure me that my experience would be over in 7 minutes I wouldn't hesitate to do it again

Thanks for sharing your mind meld of an experience.

--------------------
In in order to understand we must forget everything we have been told by others and look within - veraKion 2006

Offlinefragrantdiscipline
LostWanderer

Re: Vaped DMT - spectacular experience [Re: secretov]
    #26497737 - 02/21/20 09:15 PM (4 years, 1 month ago)

This is just amazing. I've been reading about DMT. It's something I want to experience.

--------------------
Desperately in need of some stranger's hand in a desperate land.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom