Home | Community | Message Board

Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineMylz

Loc: Ontario (Canada)
Two people; 1/4... (long)
    #2631289 - 05/03/04 11:47 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

A couple weeks ago, me and my friend BoyX decided to test out my newly grown shrooms. He came over, and I gave him a nice big fresh one (probably around 20-25 grams), and ate a good 2.5 dry to myself. We went upstairs to watch LotR:FotR, and in only a short 40 minutes it started kicking in. It was more of a high at first, not too many visuals. It had been an unusally warm day, and we suddenly got an insane urge to go check out the field-forest nearby my house. We immediately left the house and walked there (only 1 or 2 minutes away) When we got there, EVERYTHING started breathing, and the tall grass of the field turned into a liquid flowing outwards from my feet. It was totally nuts! That's when I decided we should go back and do more, I wanted a stronger trip; not to mention BoyX, of course. So we started back for my house, and before we knew it we were running full speed. It felt so amazing, almost like I was 8 or something again. When we got back to the house we devoured another 1/8 between the two of us (nearly all I had left), and chilled for a bit, before deciding to go to his house. We'd only gotten around the corner from my house when BAM!, all sense of reality was lost. I knew I had school the next day, I knew I had to go home later that night, I knew I had responsibilities, but I just couldn't comprehend it; it meant absolutely nothing to me. Best feeling I've ever felt up until this day. Anyways we reached his house, and went straight up into his room. Normally his room's pretty shitty and ghetto-ish, but for some reason while on shrooms it was the ultimate room. His ceiling was just a blowing beadsheet, and the ceiling fan tripped the living hell out of both of us... We got into so many awesome and philosophical conversations about random things, and somehow came to the conclusion that we should be on shrooms all the time! Anyways we turned the lights off and played some Mortal Kombat 3, but I couldn't play for long because it seemed somehow wrong for me, and because I had to get going home. I was just starting to come down when I left. BoyX used to be my best friend, before we began going to different high schools, so getting to chill with him again and get fukt up was great. Best trip experience I've had yet.

--------------------
I'm an antidisestablishmentarianist, are you? :wink:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineHowardo
Male User Gallery

Loc: No left turn unstoned
Re: Two people; 1/4... (long) [Re: Mylz]
    #2639653 - 05/05/04 02:25 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

right on mah brotha. that sounds coo' it's good to kick it with old friends once in awhile, but sometimes you'll remember why they're not as good of friends as they used to be lol. keep it real :P

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: Two people; 1/4... (long) [Re: Mylz]
    #2639667 - 05/05/04 02:28 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Mylz said:
and somehow came to the conclusion that we should be on shrooms all the time!

Ha, everytime I trip I inevitably start to want to eat mushrooms for breakfast daily for the rest of my life

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience