Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Vermiculite

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineSamoFilling
Little Elf Dude

Loc: Victoria, BC, Canada
Trip Report (4g's)
    #2630594 - 05/03/04 03:22 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I had been planning since last night for the day. I hadn?t eaten much in the morning. I and my friend BoyA went with GirlA to go buy our shrooms. At $10 and 8th.  My two friends bought each an 8th but I was ready for a greater trip so I purchased 2. They also bought 1 for GirlB whose house we were heading to. We go to the house and we busted out the shroom. I was extremely hungry and scarfed down my 1st 8th. I was going into my second when GirlB?s older brother want to trip too so I gave him some of my shrooms for some weed. We had now eaten all the shrooms. Almost instantly it was hitting me. I had not eaten anything this day so the shrooms were being fully digested. I decided to boost the high by taking a ?hot knife? :stoned:. As soon as I blew out the smoke it hit me. It had only been about 10-25 minutes and I was tripping. BoyA, Girl A&B and I decided to go for a walk. BoyB was drunk at the time so he wanted to stay at the house and drift away in the music ( Tool, and Perfect Circle) Along the way me asking where we were going. Lol. We went down to a nearby gigantic park. I used to be an old WWII beach fortification. But know it had turned into a huge city park. It was about 12:00 P.m. so there was nobody. The usual parties here had been broken up at 10 P.m. We climbed the watchtower in the middle of the park. I had not been paying attention to the visuals that much. I was extremely confused :confused:. But when we looked around we all said the samething. ?Aztecs?. All the city around us was gone. (At least for me!). Everything had turned into a deep lush jungle. The abandoned WWII buildings turned into Aztec pyramids. I was amazed at where we were. We sat down gasping. Then we started talking. We were making weird connections how we had seen ?gold flakes? on the shrooms. (Which is vermiculite). But now everything was intensely Aztec. Known for their gold. We came up with this theory:

Shrooms = Gold
Aztecs = Love Gold
Aztecs = Were ancient civilization
Ancient = First peoples
All people on earth seem to like gold (Naturally)

It seemed that humans were somehow pre-programmed to be drawn to gold. And the Aztecs knew this. And by use taking the shrooms. We were unlocking this knowledge from our memory.

After about 6 hours later it ended. Then we realized what crap this was. At the time it made so much sense it was scary. It was a fun trip. Extreme visuals and mind-blowing ideas.

Has anyone else experience this sort of thing? I was also seeing patterns/visuals outlining every object with Native Aztec colors; yellow, red, blue. And it was in the typical Aztec art style :sun:.

--------------------
I Found The Gift. Its not Much But Its alot for me.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinetrippysmurf
Smurfette'sSugar Daddy

Re: Trip Report (4g's) [Re: SamoFilling]
    #2630669 - 05/03/04 03:55 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

It's common to look back on a trip and think it was silly. Don't think that - just look forward to your next mind-opening experience.

--------------------
I like your Christ, but I do not like Christians - they are so unlike Christ. -Gandhi

OfflineBonez420
8=======8

Loc: out of my element
Re: Trip Report (4g's) [Re: trippysmurf]
    #2630914 - 05/03/04 09:23 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Exactly. I loved my first trip and realized that I had been shown a new reality. I can't wait for my next trip... which will be a day trip.

Sounds like you had fun, though! Congrats! :smile:

--------------------
"Many times I've lied - Many times I've listened,
Many times I've wondered how much there is to know."
-Led Zeppelin (Over the Hills and Far Away)

Invisibledorkus
don't look back
 User Gallery
Re: Trip Report (4g's) [Re: SamoFilling]
    #2632351 - 05/03/04 04:42 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I once read an article concerning the origins of man. A theory speculates an alien race called the Nefilims created man to mine for gold at the west coast of africa. It went on saying man broke free and that god walking around in his garden looking for adam and eve in the old testament, is actually Nefilim. And that the word Nefilim originally was used in the ancient recordings. A tribe in west africa called the dogons is supposed to inhabit an old cave with inscriptions on the walls. One drawing shows the white dwarf sirius b and his father sirius a circulating as dna lines spiralling upwards. The small one was known by the dogons to be made of the heaviest matter in the universe. As a white dwarf this seems to be true.

Anyway, just rambling. Your theory of being sort of programmed to be drawn towards gold seems to be on the dogon path :wink:

Offlinediscoabe
Stranger

Loc: Nevada
Re: Trip Report (4g's) [Re: dorkus]
    #2636013 - 05/04/04 08:18 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

The garden the Nefilims kept man in was called E.DIN and the fruit they ate was the fruit of knowledge on how to reproduce. Until then since man was a crossbreed they were sterile, but by eating the fruit they learned how to procreate. Atleast, that's what I've read. Facts, seem to back alot of this theory up. I can't remember if it's the nefilims or the other aliens that created us, but they lived on the 3rd planet in the Sirius B solar system.

Invisibledorkus
don't look back
 User Gallery
Re: Trip Report (4g's) [Re: discoabe]
    #2636550 - 05/04/04 01:25 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

According to what I've read, we seem to have been created by a fusion beetween the Nefilim race and the Sirians.

BTW, that tribe, the dogons, when asked by western anthropologists, answered that the space people came down from the sky and told them all of these details on space. They mapped the entire milky way and drew it on the walls of the cave.

The discovery of tablets containing information about the ancient past, from Sumeria, is said to be some of the basis of the theory.

Anyone read anything on or by Drunvalo Melchizedek? Comments?

(Edited: eh...?)

Edited by St_Thomas (05/04/04 01:32 PM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Vermiculite

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience