Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleAntigov
Male

Loc: Deep within the BibleBelt Flag
Level 5 after a stressful couple of days
    #26295049 - 11/02/19 08:38 PM (4 years, 4 months ago)

Friday night 11-01-2019

It’s been a hectic week and I was unable to trip on Halloween night as planned. Set and setting is very important and a line of powerful storms were passing through the area. I would not want to be tripping balls during severe thunderstorm and  a tornado warning.

Earlier today, some guy attempted to rob me at the gas station. He rushed up on me and his eyes had a wild look to them. I took a chance and bluffed him with my hand in my coat pocket. I told that I don’t give money away and leave me be. He ran off and left his car. After it was all said and done, the guy look a little familiar to me and I had a touch of deja vu. It was like I instinctively knew what to do.

My initial plan for Halloween was a heroic dose in darkness with a fire. When I returned home that afternoon, I started making preparations for my evening. My wife was concerned about me passing out and not being able to attend to the fire. So instead of getting fire pit ready, I brought out my little buddy propane heater and my bed roll. I also fasted all day. It seems like my stomach does better when it’s totally empty.

Let’s begin!

@ 10:00
I took 5.5 grams of cracker dry Cambodians and a 8 oz cup of grape/cranberry juice. To be quite honest, I’m unsure about this dosage. I’m using a cheap Chinese scale and I’m thinking my dosage is more then 5.5 grams.

@ 10:20 pm
I started feeling the effects. My wife pointed out my face was red, and I started feeling hot, body load, the beginning of visual sharpness and when I closed my eyes, I could start to see vivid colors. My stomach was starting to feeling funny so I starting smoking some cannabis to settle my stomach. With all of these symptoms coming on so fast, I was suspicious that my scales were off. I had a little paranoia set in, I closed my eyes and meditated on my questions I wanted to ask the mushroom.

@10:35?
The outside temperatures was in the low 40s and my wife suggested that I stay in instead of going out. Around this time, I could feel my temperature drop. I remember feeling a child like wonder and I informed my wife I was going in the den to lay on the couch and watch some TV. I never made it to the den. Walking through our bedroom, I got so cold, I literally collapsed on the heating vent on the floor. I went from feeling like I was frozen to a pleasant warm sensation. It felt like warmth of a mother womb.

While I was laying on the heating vent, I was having strong closed eye hallucinations. It was awesome sensation. The only way I can describe it is like playing in a playground of color. Colors and symbols were racing in my mind like the movie Tron. Similar to the red and blue speeder bike scene. This the last thing I remembered before I blacked out.

@ 11:45 pm
After playing in the playground of colors, I came to. At this point I lost all reference of time and space. It felt like the trip was fading away, and the colors weren’t as strong as earlier. I figured it was 2am or later. I called to my and asked her for the time. To my surprise she said it was 11:45. She entered the bedroom and suggested I lay in bed with her to get warm. This is when some delusions started. I don’t know if anybody reading this post has experienced this before but on strong trips I get the sensation of my consciousness is being downloaded into a computer. Along with this, I get the sensation of my mind being defraged like an old school desktop computer.

Around 12am to 2:45 am
Thoughts, hallucinations and delusions are very fuzzy at this point. During this time, I still had the sensation of my mind being downloaded through a computer, but instead of having the feeling of technology and circuit boards, this time it felt like I was being downloaded through an “organic” computer. Also during this time I had this feeling I was on the plains of Africa. A lion took down antelope. Although this was pretty intense, I didn’t feel any fear. It was like I was the antelope and the lion at the same time. The feeling of killing and dying at the same time.

I also remember replaying the incident of the gas station in my mind. This was very intense but not scary also. In slow motion I saw the suspect’s car coming to  abrupt stop being my truck, the suspect making eye contact and approaching me in aggressive manner. Me putting my right hand in my coat pocket and pointing at the guy like I had a weapon, and him fleeing the scene, leaving his car behind.

While I was fading in and out, my black and white kitty laid beside me. She was laying on my phone and she did want me to pick it up unless I played with her. She would attempt to lay completely over the phone but would roll back and forth when I was petting her. It felt like we where connected on a different level. Closer to 3am I was having some more stomach discomfort, so I vape a thc cart for while.

@ 3am
I got myself together enough to go to the bathroom and smoke some more cannabis. While sitting in the bathroom, I tried to make sense of my trip and what the mushroom had to say. I think the message was don’t take what happened at the gas station personally. It is not personal when the lion kills the antelope, the lion has to eat and it is what it is. The attempted robbery was not personal attack against me either. The predator(the suspect) needs to get money for crack and he thought he could get it from me. He looked over the gas station and picked me probably because I looked distracted.

So far I have taken several types of shrooms since I have started tripping, but I haven’t been happy with the Cambodians. I will say they were the easiest ones to grow compared to the others, but it seems these are more of a mind fuck more then hallucinations and colors. Hands down this has been the best trip I have had with them. Something I must do is buy a better digital scale. I need to know for sure what my dosage is instead of hoping for the best

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineinternal traveler
Male User Gallery

Re: Level 5 after a stressful couple of days [Re: Antigov] * 1
    #26295369 - 11/03/19 01:25 AM (4 years, 4 months ago)

I weighed out 5.5 grams, but it looked more like about 5.5 grams.

Sounds like a pretty good time man, and seems you learned alot. So how much did you feel you actually ate? 6.5?

I dont really ever feel like my consciousness is being downloaded onto or into something, but I definitely know the feeling of being "defraged". I feel like my brain or consciousness is just demolished and put together piece by piece the right way. I then feel like reborn and sometimes even wet. It's a beautiful feeling.

Glad you had a good trip man. Mush love!

-IT

--------------------
http://www.mushroomvideos.com/

InvisibleAntigov
Male

Re: Level 5 after a stressful couple of days [Re: internal traveler]
    #26295745 - 11/03/19 08:18 AM (4 years, 4 months ago)

With all the blacking out, probably 6.5 to 7 grams. I agree with you 100%, that defrag sensation feels rebirth and repair. Mush love back at you!

--------------------

OfflineFastoff
Frontiersman

Loc: America Flag
    #26297073 - 11/03/19 07:53 PM (4 years, 4 months ago)

The heat vent sounded nice from here! It's chilly. The cat was cool too. I always wondered what it would be like to be around animals high.

I know what you mean by the mins fuck. I got that on a higher dose before. My higher reasoning breaks down. It's usually fine, but any confusion is confusing.

Nice report

InvisibleAntigov
Male

Re: Level 5 after a stressful couple of days [Re: Fastoff]
    #26297149 - 11/03/19 08:32 PM (4 years, 4 months ago)

Thank you. I absolutely love tripping with my cats. We have a black and white and a tortoiseshell cat. Our tortie goes insane when I’m tripping. They know when your tripping and sometimes it seems like they interact with the hallucinations.  I think the confusion is the ego breaking down. Not that I’m an expert but I think with some more trips under your belt you will learn to go with the flow. Going against the flow is when the difficult trips start.

--------------------

OfflineDJ Ed
Mushroom Engineer
Male User Gallery

Loc: UK Flag
    #26350741 - 11/28/19 03:17 PM (4 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah I have more than once had the feeling of being downloaded, and more often the feeling of being defragged. Paul Stamets talks bout neurogenesis; yeah, Psilocybe genus stimulate brain cell growth and regeneration. Wipe the thinking patterns clean, start fresh with new cells. Awesome 👍🏻

Great write up, thank you for sharing.

DJ Ed

--------------------
“It’s like when you see a mountain lion,” he suggested. “If you run, it will chase you. So you must stand your ground.”
Michael Pollan: How To Change Your Mind

“The problem is not to find the answer, it’s to face the answer.”
Terence McKenna

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom