Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anonymous #1

weed
    #26177983 - 09/09/19 03:54 PM (4 years, 7 months ago)

I wanted to start growing my own weed but am nervous of legal consequences! Would 2-3 plants be to much for a personal grow and arose suspicions?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #2

Re: weed [Re: Anonymous #1] * 2
    #26178040 - 09/09/19 04:20 PM (4 years, 7 months ago)

2 - 3 plants is very ambiguous.  1 plant can be teeny tiny, or huge.

If it's illegal and you are nervous then don't.  It sucks to be nervous and paranoid, messing up plants.  It's really not a more secure source of weed.

It's decriminalized here in Ohio so it's not so bad to have under 100 grams.  The worse is losing driving privileges, dealing with going to court and paying a fine.

But it is pointless to grow under 100 grams.  They weigh wet, and all that gets pulled out of the ground.  So in reality it's like maybe a quarter dried that's a ticket offense.

Lot easier to not get trouble by just buying it. Sure supply sucks, ya get ripped off from time to time and all those troubles.

Anonymous #3

Re: weed [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #26219138 - 09/29/19 07:18 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

I would try to look into outdoor grows. Just make like 6-7 spots where you place a few plants, if few of them get spotted you still have options. If you do everything well, you only go there twice - when you plant them and when you harvest them

Anonymous #4

Re: weed [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #26226223 - 10/02/19 10:17 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

I second what what anon3 said...
Done that before on a motorway bank that was a ways of a un-used footpath, i did visit on a bike with water a few times tho.

Anonymous #5

Re: weed [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #26247437 - 10/12/19 01:19 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

Finally, I am moving to a state where I can legally grow and smoke!

Anonymous #6

Re: weed [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #26286053 - 10/29/19 10:59 PM (4 years, 5 months ago)

not worth it you can grow twice the amount of shrooms with half the space bruh

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
460 topic views. 0 members, 4 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.