Home | Community | Message Board


Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
OfflineNear Dylan
Shitpost Artist


Registered: 07/29/15
Posts: 12,958
Last seen: 13 minutes, 59 seconds
Joe Biden? Really? * 19
    #26277590 - 10/26/19 07:05 AM (8 months, 10 days ago)

Who in the motherfuck is voting for Joe Biden? He is the front-runner but I have not heard one single word of support for him from anybody anywhere. Not milennials, not boomers, not repubs and not democrats. No one gives a fraction of a fuck about Biden, he is perhaps the most lackluster candidate to ever have any place in politics. Joe Biden is the human equivalent of a stale piece of white bread.

Call me crazy, but it's fuckin rigged, dude. No one is fucking voting for  Biden. If he were to run without any interference he would get 0 votes. The dems had him picked for this election since the day Trump got elected and they made damn sure that people got it in their heads that he was gonna be practically an uncontested front-runner.

Joe Biden could've died 20 years ago and not one single aspect of anything at all on Earth would be changed in the slightest. He will be the poster boy of  corporate bought puppets. Im a cringy Trump hater, but my god at least Trump is a human fuckin being. I would vote for him 100,000 times before I vote for Biden.

Does anyone here support Biden? Does anyone here know a single person, doesnt even have to be someone you know in real life, just literally a  single person who is alive on planet earth, who supports Joe Biden for president? Please tell me im not the only one who just gets this reeking stench of a scam from this whole thing. There is a 0% chance that creepy geezer is the legitimate front-runner. No one in their right mind is going to get up early, wait in line for 3 hours in the cold, and fill out a poll sheet in order to vote for Joe fuckin Biden. Nobody. It's like voting for a turkey sandwich you dropped behind your coach 10 years ago and everyone knows it. So WHYYY is he front-runner?


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleCosmic_Flame
THE BREAKFAST EMPRESS
Female User Gallery


Registered: 11/16/12
Posts: 4,070
Loc: Under The Sea
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Near Dylan] * 2
    #26277595 - 10/26/19 07:09 AM (8 months, 10 days ago)

Quote:

Near Dylan said:
Who in the motherfuck is voting for Joe Biden? He is the front-runner but I have not heard one single word of support for him from anybody anywhere. Not milennials, not boomers, not repubs and not democrats. No one gives a fraction of a fuck about Biden, he is perhaps the most lackluster candidate to ever have any place in politics. Joe Biden is the human equivalent of a stale piece of white bread.

Call me crazy, but it's fuckin rigged, dude. No one is fucking voting for  Biden. If he were to run without any interference he would get 0 votes. The dems had him picked for this election since the day Trump got elected and they made damn sure that people got it in their heads that he was gonna be practically an uncontested front-runner.

Joe Biden could've died 20 years ago and not one single aspect of anything at all on Earth would be changed in the slightest. He will be the poster boy of  corporate bought puppets. Im a cringy Trump hater, but my god at least Trump is a human fuckin being. I would vote for him 100,000 times before I vote for Biden.

Does anyone here support Biden? Does anyone here know a single person, doesnt even have to be someone you know in real life, just literally a  single person who is alive on planet earth, who supports Joe Biden for president? Please tell me im not the only one who just gets this reeking stench of a scam from this whole thing. There is a 0% chance that creepy geezer is the legitimate  front-runner.




:wat:  :whattefuck2:


--------------------
Pull the blinds and change their minds....


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineNear Dylan
Shitpost Artist


Registered: 07/29/15
Posts: 12,958
Last seen: 13 minutes, 59 seconds
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Cosmic_Flame] * 5
    #26277609 - 10/26/19 07:19 AM (8 months, 10 days ago)

If Biden becomes President, you'll be begging for Trump back in a week. You will be blown away by the state of stagnation that the country will fall into, in evevry aspect. Culturally, socially, economically, politically. It will be 4 worthless, wasted years. In a time where every year is absolutely crucial. He will fuck us in the ass while saying nothing except this smug smile on his face, then when he deliberately loses the re-election he will retire somewhere and coast on the money he was paid to not have a single opinion of his own.

I have not met one person who doesnt think this. But, still, front-runner. Fishy.


--------------------


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male User Gallery


Registered: 03/16/05
Posts: 28,261
Loc: America Flag
Last seen: 8 months, 4 days
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Near Dylan] * 1
    #26277668 - 10/26/19 07:52 AM (8 months, 10 days ago)

Quote:

Near Dylan said:
If Biden becomes President, you'll be begging for Trump back in a week. You will be blown away by the state of stagnation that the country will fall into, in evevry aspect. Culturally, socially, economically, politically. It will be 4 worthless, wasted years. In a time where every year is absolutely crucial. He will fuck us in the ass while saying nothing except this smug smile on his face, then when he deliberately loses the re-election he will retire somewhere and coast on the money he was paid to not have a single opinion of his own.

I have not met one person who doesnt think this. But, still, front-runner. Fishy.




He is worthless. So are Sanders and Warren. They have very little chance of being elected as socialists. And I don't see their policies realistically becoming real.

Biden is like a McCain.


--------------------
TRUMP 2020


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OnlineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery

Registered: 11/01/14
Posts: 5,246
Last seen: 14 seconds
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: XUL]
    #26277978 - 10/26/19 10:43 AM (8 months, 10 days ago)

I don't think Biden has been a frontrunner in over a month...


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleShenmue
Dark Lord of the Sith 
Registered: 12/21/18
Posts: 2,147
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Near Dylan] * 1
    #26278008 - 10/26/19 11:02 AM (8 months, 10 days ago)

I honestly can't believe anyone would even like Biden :eww:. He's not going to beat trump though. If your goal was to get trump out of office you literally picked one of the worst people to do it. Biden is one of the most corrupt candidates running. I can't believe people don't see that..


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleShenmue
Dark Lord of the Sith 
Registered: 12/21/18
Posts: 2,147
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Shenmue]
    #26278029 - 10/26/19 11:12 AM (8 months, 10 days ago)

I've Never heard anyone in real life talk about Joe Biden. I swear I'm telling the truth. I live in the the midwest so maybe it's people out west that like the guy? I'm not sure? I bet it's mainly people in places like California and Washington that like the guy. I wasn't the biggest fan of trump but I'll vote for him if he's running against this idiot.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineBigbadwooof
Trump's Bone Spurs
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 12/07/13
Posts: 10,416
Last seen: 13 days, 31 minutes
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Shenmue] * 1
    #26278300 - 10/26/19 01:09 PM (8 months, 10 days ago)

:lmafo::freewilly::laugh2:

:toast:

:asianofapproval:

I enjoyed reading the OP.

Yeah, I don't get it either dude. Mark my words though, Biden will not be the democratic candidate. I would put a lot of money on that.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"Real change never happens from the top down, but from the bottom up. The American Revolution, Civil Rights movement, Women's Suffage, etc' - Bernie Sanders
Every one of you should see this video.
"Not to be a dick but we grow felonies and are adults here. And that's the real answer!" - Trusted Cultivator


Edited by Bigbadwooof (10/26/19 01:10 PM)


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineBigbadwooof
Trump's Bone Spurs
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 12/07/13
Posts: 10,416
Last seen: 13 days, 31 minutes
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Shenmue]
    #26278309 - 10/26/19 01:13 PM (8 months, 10 days ago)

Quote:

Shenmue said:
I've Never heard anyone in real life talk about Joe Biden. I swear I'm telling the truth. I live in the the midwest so maybe it's people out west that like the guy? I'm not sure? I bet it's mainly people in places like California and Washington that like the guy. I wasn't the biggest fan of trump but I'll vote for him if he's running against this idiot.




I think it's people down South, actually. Might be wrong. Biden did well at first, simply because people knew him to be Obama's VP, but didn't actually know him in any other context.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"Real change never happens from the top down, but from the bottom up. The American Revolution, Civil Rights movement, Women's Suffage, etc' - Bernie Sanders
Every one of you should see this video.
"Not to be a dick but we grow felonies and are adults here. And that's the real answer!" - Trusted Cultivator


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblenooneman
Male

Registered: 04/24/09
Posts: 11,910
Loc: Utah
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Near Dylan]
    #26278343 - 10/26/19 01:26 PM (8 months, 10 days ago)

Yeah, Biden sucks, but I guess he has a lot of moderate support in the swing states or something? That's the pitch I keep hearing, anyway. He's not a great candidate though. Sucks at debates, boring policies, but at least he said no one should be in jail for drug crimes so that's good. No one else but Biden has committed to that, Bernie says he actually opposes it.

I'm not crazy about any of this field of candidates anymore, but I'm still going to throw my vote towards bernie just to satisfy all the people who voted for him last time, and because he's possibly the least bad candidate overall? Which is really sad and fucked up considering how poorly he's done so far. His heart attack would normally have disqualified any other candidate, look at how much Clinton's health scares cost her, and she didn't have anything majorly wrong with her (other than her being a fucking idiot, obviously). Warren is probably the strongest candidate overall, but I still won't vote for her, and I don't think she'll win in the long run either, and I don't like her.

Maybe we should just impeach trump and have pence instead.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OnlineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 03/16/05
Posts: 23,201
Loc: California, US Flag
Last seen: 1 minute, 3 seconds
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: nooneman] * 2
    #26278406 - 10/26/19 01:53 PM (8 months, 10 days ago)

Quote:

nooneman said:
at least he said no one should be in jail for drug crimes so that's good. No one else but Biden has committed to that, Bernie says he actually opposes it.



Wait, wut?  Bernie believes that treatment, not punishment, is the answer, and he’s repeatedly introduced legislation to extensively reform the criminal justice system along these lines.

Quote:

nooneman said:
Maybe we should just impeach trump and have pence instead.



That would likely be worse.  It might put fighting in foreign wars back at the top of our list of priorities.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineBigbadwooof
Trump's Bone Spurs
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 12/07/13
Posts: 10,416
Last seen: 13 days, 31 minutes
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: nooneman]
    #26278407 - 10/26/19 01:53 PM (8 months, 10 days ago)

President Pence... What a mindboggling twist of fate. Only in this upside down world of ours could a guy like Pence ever hold the most powerful office on the planet. Talk about white-bread... He's a white-bread cruton. A stale one.

I'm starting to really entertain the idea of 'simulation theory'. I feel like we're living in a simulation, where Donald Trump and mike Pence get to be president.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"Real change never happens from the top down, but from the bottom up. The American Revolution, Civil Rights movement, Women's Suffage, etc' - Bernie Sanders
Every one of you should see this video.
"Not to be a dick but we grow felonies and are adults here. And that's the real answer!" - Trusted Cultivator


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OnlineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery

Registered: 11/01/14
Posts: 5,246
Last seen: 14 seconds
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Bigbadwooof] * 1
    #26278457 - 10/26/19 02:15 PM (8 months, 10 days ago)

I think Warren's the best candidate. Bernie is good, but heart attack really did put me off a bit. I'd rather see him as a VP, or maybe a senior advisor.

President Pence would not make foreign war the top priority. President Pence would make Christian Dominionism the top priority, with international inquisition a close second.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleShenmue
Dark Lord of the Sith 
Registered: 12/21/18
Posts: 2,147
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Near Dylan]
    #26278489 - 10/26/19 02:28 PM (8 months, 10 days ago)

Yeah of course he's going to say that drug addicts shouldn't be in jail. He has to say that to get votes. One time I heard on the joe Rogan podcast that Bernie Sanders was against pot back in the day. I don't know if that's true but these old farts are just telling us what we want to hear to get votes. I bet if you would have talked to Biden or Bernie back in the day their views would have been a lot different. I don't trust any of them. If we actually want change we need to vote for someone under the age of 45. That's just my opinion...


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleShenmue
Dark Lord of the Sith 
Registered: 12/21/18
Posts: 2,147
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Shenmue]
    #26278503 - 10/26/19 02:32 PM (8 months, 10 days ago)

It just seems like these older farts are close minded. We need someone from the age of the internet lol.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OnlineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery

Registered: 11/01/14
Posts: 5,246
Last seen: 14 seconds
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Shenmue] * 1
    #26278512 - 10/26/19 02:35 PM (8 months, 10 days ago)

Bernie is the only politician that has a consistent track record.

But yes, old leaders generally signal the end of a country.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflinePatlal
I am the fucker of your mother.
Male User Gallery

Registered: 10/09/10
Posts: 42,887
Loc: Ottawa Flag
Last seen: 2 hours, 30 minutes
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Kryptos]
    #26279848 - 10/27/19 08:44 AM (8 months, 9 days ago)

Joe Biden's support will drop like a rock as the other cndidates drop out of the race.


--------------------


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineBigbadwooof
Trump's Bone Spurs
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 12/07/13
Posts: 10,416
Last seen: 13 days, 31 minutes
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Shenmue] * 4
    #26283630 - 10/28/19 11:17 PM (8 months, 7 days ago)

Quote:

Shenmue said:
Yeah of course he's going to say that drug addicts shouldn't be in jail. He has to say that to get votes. One time I heard on the joe Rogan podcast that Bernie Sanders was against pot back in the day. I don't know if that's true but these old farts are just telling us what we want to hear to get votes. I bet if you would have talked to Biden or Bernie back in the day their views would have been a lot different. I don't trust any of them. If we actually want change we need to vote for someone under the age of 45. That's just my opinion...




There's nothing wrong with a politician legitimately changing their views over time, but I think it's important to note that Bernie has been saying the same shit for 30+ fucking years. There are literally videos on youtube of him uttering the same stump speeches of today, 20+ years ago.



--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"Real change never happens from the top down, but from the bottom up. The American Revolution, Civil Rights movement, Women's Suffage, etc' - Bernie Sanders
Every one of you should see this video.
"Not to be a dick but we grow felonies and are adults here. And that's the real answer!" - Trusted Cultivator


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OnlineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 03/16/05
Posts: 23,201
Loc: California, US Flag
Last seen: 1 minute, 3 seconds
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Near Dylan] * 2
    #26458982 - 01/29/20 07:10 PM (5 months, 7 days ago)

Uh oh...

Ukraine’s ex-prosecutor who led Burisma investigation demands criminal probe of Biden
Quote:

Former top prosecutor of Ukraine, Viktor Shokin, has filed a criminal complaint with the state authorities, claiming former US Vice President Joe Biden strong-armed Kiev into firing him in order to stop the Burisma investigation.

Shokin argued that “he curtailed an objective investigation criminal proceedings on the facts of unlawful activities of persons associated with the company Burisma Holdings Limited (Cyprus), including the son of the specified high-ranking official [Biden’s son Hunter, who sat on the company’s board from 2014 till 2019].”

In a recent interview with ABC News, Shokin said that his office was handling six investigation into Burisma at the time of his resignation. However, ABC kept that part of the interview under wraps – leaving the American public essentially in the dark about the status of the probe.




--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery


Registered: 07/12/13
Posts: 13,286
Last seen: 45 minutes, 15 seconds
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 2
    #26459134 - 01/29/20 08:38 PM (5 months, 7 days ago)

Yeah I don't like Biden, Buttigege and Warren with a passion.


--------------------
R.I.P
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Joe Biden the liar
( 1 2 all )
Chemy 3,045 24 08/30/08 12:13 AM
by Prisoner#1
* Joe Biden, Imbecile
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Phred 6,163 81 11/03/08 12:08 PM
by Phred
* Joe Biden's (Author of Rave Act, ONDCP, and Drug Czar legislation) daughter filmed snorting cocaine
( 1 2 3 4 all )
johnm214 5,011 69 04/07/09 04:41 PM
by johnm214
* Joe Biden wins the debate in all 3 snap polls
( 1 2 all )
supernovasky 2,745 38 10/03/08 12:28 AM
by pinkfloydms
* Teabagging Joe Biden, courtesy of the Republican National Committee
( 1 2 all )
inkblot 2,923 27 04/15/09 10:24 PM
by TGRR
* Palin speaks at higher grade level than Biden? (or not)
( 1 2 all )
Ferris 1,618 23 10/12/08 05:12 AM
by johnm214
* McCain camp gets in first licks regarding Biden's bullshit
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Phred 6,706 116 10/08/08 05:23 PM
by Phred
* Joe Freakin' Biden: "We Have to Go Spend Money to Keep From Going Bankrupt" Yrat 992 11 07/17/09 11:31 AM
by lonestar2004

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
20,885 topic views. 4 members, 2 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2020 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.048 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 15 queries.