Home | Community | Message Board

Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < First | < Back | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | Next > | Last >
Invisiblesh4d0ws
LSx
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: koods]
    #26594877 - 04/12/20 02:13 AM (2 months, 23 days ago)

Quote:

koods said:

All of a sudden the right cares about dementia

They don't care so we shouldn't either!

Biden 2020

:smirk:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: sh4d0ws]
    #26594903 - 04/12/20 02:46 AM (2 months, 23 days ago)

If both candidates got dementia, I’m going with the one who isn’t a psychopath who just tanked the economy and let a deadly virus run rampant.

--------------------
I am a violent pusher of the neo-marxist SJW agenda to destroy society.

OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

#26594912 - 04/12/20 02:52 AM (2 months, 23 days ago)

Like I said in my posts im critical of what he should be done but what he did do was needed even if the stimulus package had to be rewritten to actually help individuals. There's some good things he's done in this with direction from experts but again that's better then those things not happening ever. I expected worse.

--------------------
R.I.P
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Edited by Seriously_trippin (04/12/20 02:54 AM)

InvisibleGuy1980
 User Gallery
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #26594988 - 04/12/20 03:46 AM (2 months, 23 days ago)

Quote:

Seriously_trippin said:
I expected worse.

Genuine question, what would be your criteria for "worse"?  100k deaths? 30 Million jobless?  Stock market halved?

I know a lot of the effects were unavoidable, it more a question of "How much is too much?"

Personally, I think the graph below suggests the US's response hasn't been good enough, but it's a very complex situation.  We'll know far better in 4 weeks time.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
    #26595800 - 04/12/20 01:26 PM (2 months, 23 days ago)

Quote:

koods said:
If both candidates got dementia, I’m going with the one who isn’t a psychopath who just tanked the economy and let a deadly virus run rampant.

Except only one candidate has dementia.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

InvisibleballsalsaM
Universally Loathed and Reviled
Male User Gallery

Loc: Foreign Lands
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26595815 - 04/12/20 01:34 PM (2 months, 23 days ago)

NYT finally reported on Biden's rape allegations.  Mostly to disparage the victim, but still, the teevee won't be able to black the story out anymore probably.

--------------------
Don't click this link                                         

OfflineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery

#26595821 - 04/12/20 01:35 PM (2 months, 23 days ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

koods said:

Source?

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Kryptos]
    #26595844 - 04/12/20 01:48 PM (2 months, 23 days ago)

https://www.salon.com/2020/03/31/a-woman-accuses-joe-biden-of-sexual-assault-and-all-hell-breaks-loose-online-heres-what-we-know/

From what I can see, Biden has nothing to worry about. She isn't a credible accuser for a large variety of reasons. :shrug:

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26595861 - 04/12/20 02:00 PM (2 months, 23 days ago)

Quote:

Kryptos said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

koods said:

Source?

Have you not seen any of the Biden videos that have been posted, or how they're trying to hide Joe Biden from the public #whereisjoe?

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

OfflineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery

#26595882 - 04/12/20 02:10 PM (2 months, 23 days ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

Kryptos said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

koods said:

Source?

Have you not seen any of the Biden videos that have been posted, or how they're trying to hide Joe Biden from the public #whereisjoe?

None of that is evidence of dementia, and if it is, then diaper donnie's ramblings are just as much evidence of dementia. So, once again, I ask you:

Do you have a source that only one candidate has dementia?

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26595903 - 04/12/20 02:25 PM (2 months, 23 days ago)

Quote:

Kryptos said:
None of that is evidence of dementia, and if it is, then diaper donnie's ramblings are just as much evidence of dementia.

If you're looking for a doctor's report, I don't have one.  But I've lived with someone who developed dementia and I know what the process looks like.

A guy struggling to put his sentences together is quite a bit different from a guy you disagree with.

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26595939 - 04/12/20 02:43 PM (2 months, 23 days ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Interestingly, betting odds now have Andrew Cuomo ahead of Bernie Sanders (this from Bovada):

Since Cuomo said he doesn't want the position, Hillary is gradually moving up to be the Democratic candidate:

--------------------

OfflineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #26595949 - 04/12/20 02:47 PM (2 months, 23 days ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

Kryptos said:
None of that is evidence of dementia, and if it is, then diaper donnie's ramblings are just as much evidence of dementia.

If you're looking for a doctor's report, I don't have one.  But I've lived with someone who developed dementia and I know what the process looks like.

A guy struggling to put his sentences together is quite a bit different from a guy you disagree with.

Quote:

On Friday, Mr Trump caused further confusion when asked how soon restrictions on the US could be lifted.

“I want to get it open as soon as we can. We have to get our country open,” Mr Trump replied.

Asked what “metrics” he would use to make that assessment, according to the official White House transcripts, Mr Trump responded: “The metrics right here. (Points to head.)  That’s my metrics.” 

He added: “That’s all I can do. I can listen to 35 people. At the end, I got to make a decision.

“And I didn’t think of it until yesterday. I said, ‘You know, this is a big decision.’ But I want to be guided. I’m going to be guided by them. I’m going to be guided by our Vice President. I’m going to make a decision based on a lot of different opinions. Some will maybe disagree, and some I’d love to see it where they don’t disagree.

“Will there be risks? There’s always going to be a risk that something can flare up. There’s always going to – look, look at what’s happening where countries are trying to get open and there’s a flare-up and they’ll go. But I’d like the flare-up to be very localised so that we can control it from a local standpoint without having to close.

“It’s – it’s – there’s always a risk. This is a – this is genius that we’re fighting. You know, we’re fighting this hidden enemy, which is genius. Okay? It’s genius, the way it’s attacked so many countries at so many different angles.”

Dementia has claimed every single one of my family members that have worked in chemical research. Most recently, my grandmother's work with chromium VI took her mind. It will take mine as well.

If you think I "only disagree" with diaper don, instead of being confused by the raving lunacy that comes out of his mouth, I'd say you're the candidate for dementia. No offense.

Offlinefeldman114
Stragler

Loc: Bravos
    #26595953 - 04/12/20 02:50 PM (2 months, 23 days ago)

Holy train wreck :awedisgust:

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26596000 - 04/12/20 03:23 PM (2 months, 22 days ago)

Quote:

Kryptos said:
If you think I "only disagree" with diaper don, instead of being confused by the raving lunacy that comes out of his mouth, I'd say you're the candidate for dementia. No offense.

I didn't see examples of 'raving lunacy' in what you quoted.  Sure, calling the virus 'genius' because it evolves faster than antibiotics was a poor choice of terms, but all of us who aren't afflicted with TDS know what he meant.  Again, this is different from not being able to finish sentences.

Even Joe Rogan, who hates Trump, realizes Biden is in bad shape.  Here he is defending his original position about Biden's dementia.  Watch from 28:24 - 29:46:

--------------------

OfflineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery

#26596011 - 04/12/20 03:30 PM (2 months, 22 days ago)

Joe Rogan doesn't hate donnie.

As a matter of fact, I don't think Joe Rogan has ever had an original thought. he's built a career of doing partly what donnie does: repeating what other people say to him. He's not a source, he's entertainment.

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
I didn't see examples of 'raving lunacy' in what you quoted.  Sure, calling the virus 'genius' because it evolves faster than antibiotics was a poor choice of terms, but all of us who aren't afflicted with TDS know what he meant.

Please tell me, then, what he meant, because last I checked, antibiotics are effective against bacteria, and do nothing when it comes to viruses. From what I can tell, he provided us with his usual word salad that contains absolutely no calories, so that people that actually have brain cells can interpret his words as they see fit. And for some reason, you've decided that your interpretation of his idiocy is what he meant.

I believe we are currently watching as diaper donnie welcomes another into the MAGA fold. That's how he does it. He spews gibberish, knowing full well that the human brain looks for patterns. You've found a pattern you like. Doesn't mean the spew isn't gibberish. Just means you've joined the flock.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26596025 - 04/12/20 03:39 PM (2 months, 22 days ago)

Quote:

Kryptos said:
Please tell me, then, what he meant, because last I checked, antibiotics are effective against bacteria, and do nothing when it comes to viruses. From what I can tell, he provided us with his usual word salad that contains absolutely no calories, so that people that actually have brain cells can interpret his words as they see fit. And for some reason, you've decided that your interpretation of his idiocy is what he meant.

You're right, Trump wasn't referring to coronavirus as genius.  He was referring to the accompanying bacterial pneumonia that kills roughly half of coronavirus patients.  Trump knows more than me about this, apparently.  :shrug:

--------------------

OfflineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Kryptos] * 1
    #26596038 - 04/12/20 03:44 PM (2 months, 22 days ago)

Quote:

Kryptos said:
I believe we are currently watching as diaper donnie welcomes another into the MAGA fold. That's how he does it. He spews gibberish, knowing full well that the human brain looks for patterns. You've found a pattern you like. Doesn't mean the spew isn't gibberish. Just means you've joined the flock.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26596075 - 04/12/20 04:05 PM (2 months, 22 days ago)

I'm not a Trump supporter.  I realize TDS makes people think if others don't make believe everything about Trump is bad, then they love Trump.  Not the case.

--------------------

Offlinefeldman114
Stragler

Loc: Bravos
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Kryptos] * 1
    #26596078 - 04/12/20 04:07 PM (2 months, 22 days ago)

Is this a sentence though?
Quote:

There’s always going to – look, look at what’s happening where countries are trying to get open and there’s a flare-up and they’ll go.

Jump to top. Pages: < First | < Back | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | Next > | Last >

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

General Interest >> Political Discussion