Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < First | < Back | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | Next > | Last >
OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Loc: attending Snake Church
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Brian Jones]
    #26592649 - 04/11/20 03:31 AM (2 months, 25 days ago)

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elections-2020/poll-key-swing-states-of-florida-pennsylvania-wisconsin-and-michigan-leaning-toward-biden/ar-BB1292v0?ocid=spartandhp

While it is early, we recall that the last election was mainly decided by very slim margins in swing states.

--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Spicemaster]
    #26592650 - 04/11/20 03:33 AM (2 months, 25 days ago)

Quote:

Spicemaster said:
Quote:

Brian Jones said:
Yes. I expect Biden to win the election.

:rofl2::smilingpuppy:

I am taking wagers, so if you like, PM me.

--------------------

OfflineDarwin23
INFJ
Male

Loc: United States Flag
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Brian Jones] * 2
    #26592660 - 04/11/20 03:43 AM (2 months, 25 days ago)

Many people are followers looking for direction. It's quite clear to any thinking person that Biden will lose in the general election yet so many truly believe nominating Biden was the only way to beat Trump. It's actually kind of sad because they're being misled so heavily.

The reality is, the DNC ran Biden because they feared Sanders would get the nomination. It wasn't based on fear of Sanders' losing, it was based on a fear of him winning. Even when they're Democrats, those calling the shots are still part of an exclusive upper class. They don't want Sanders. They take this loss and then win votes in smaller elections later on.

--------------------

Take a look at my journal

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Darwin23]
    #26592665 - 04/11/20 03:49 AM (2 months, 25 days ago)

I do agree with you that the DNC supported Biden not based on the fear of Sanders losing but on the fear of him winning.

But I'm putting my money where my mouth is. See the post above yours.

--------------------

InvisibleballsalsaM
Universally Loathed and Reviled
Male User Gallery

Loc: Foreign Lands
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Kryptos] * 1
    #26593117 - 04/11/20 10:00 AM (2 months, 25 days ago)

Quote:

Kryptos said:
Evidence against Biden

Evidence against Trump

much more significant evidence against Biden
Quote:

Tara Reade filed a criminal complaint with the Washington Metropolitan Police Department of accusing the 2020 Democratic nomination of pushing her against the wall in a Senate corridor and penetrating her with his fingers, according to Business Insider.

The alleged incident occurred while Reade was working as a Senate staffer for Biden

--------------------
Don't click this link                                         

Offlinefeldman114
Stragler

Loc: Bravos
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: ballsalsa] * 2
    #26593125 - 04/11/20 10:06 AM (2 months, 25 days ago)

The thing is, rape allegations can NOT hurt Trump. That much is obvious at this point.

Does anyone think Biden would even remain in the race if a tape of him talking about grabbing women by the pussies emerged? He’d be done for.

We could’ve had a candidate not plagued by any allegations, still can technically.
Jesus, do you guys member when Warren threw a fit because what Bernie said MAY have suggested that a woman will have a hard time running against Trump? Member when THAT was a scandal?

We threw it all away for a guy who, like, stood next to Obama a bunch of times.

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Loc: 'Merica Flag
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: feldman114] * 1
    #26593135 - 04/11/20 10:10 AM (2 months, 25 days ago)

3rd hand accounts of Bernie allegedly saying a woman would struggle against trump is clearly more egregious than Biden raping people.

--------------------

Invisiblesh4d0ws
LSx
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: The Ecstatic] * 1
    #26593286 - 04/11/20 11:26 AM (2 months, 25 days ago)

Bernie should have grabbed a few pussies and fingered a few women without consent

He'd probably be the next president

:huxleyfacepalm:

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
    #26593339 - 04/11/20 11:49 AM (2 months, 25 days ago)

Quote:

Brian Jones said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Biden got the help of likely DNC cheating and miscounting of ballots (as evidenced in the Iowa primaries and beyond for example).  I'm not sure the DNC can will be able to do that in the general election.  :shrug:

I do not doubt that Biden got the help of DNC cheating, but there is no way they cheated enough to account for the results.

I guess you missed the thread on Iowa.  Let me briefly summarize (leaving out a lot of significant number of points):

At first is appeared that Sanders would win Iowa (even koods acknowledged this).  But then the results stopped coming in after Buttigieg showed a slight lead in the early results because of problems counting in the larger cities where Bernie was more favored.

Iowa said they needed another day or two to ensure they got everything right, but the DNC clearly knew a fake Buttigieg lead would take a lot of momentum away from Bernie, so they decided to delay to count until after New Hampshire with the excuse that they needed to be absolutely certain they got everything right.

When they finally released the results, it was littered with errors against Bernie, which even koods acknowledged.

So Bernie petitioned for a recount in just enough counties to give him a win.  But the DNC also agreed to recount in other places that Buttigieg asked for, even though this was against DNC rules because Buttigieg wouldn't have gained more delegates than he already had.

After three weeks of recounting, the Iowa Democratic Party finally voted 24-14 that ‘We don’t have time to correct every error’ and gave the state to Buttigieg.

Quote:

Brian Jones said:
The evidence that's being used for the Bernie got cheated theory is poor evidence.

:hmm:

Quote:

Brian Jones said:
For Bernie to get cheated out of the nomination, they would have, for instance, rigged every county in Michigan. The Democratic Party apparatus is not completely monolithic. It includes Bernie supporters. Somebody would have exposed it. Bernie would have said something.

I agree the rigging would have to be done by a very small number of people.  That may be why they delayed election results in Wisconsin last Tuesday - to give one person time to rig it.  It's easier for one person to go in and fix the results if they have a week to do it.  Given the obvious cheating in Iowa, less obvious cheating wouldn't surprise me.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

OfflineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery

#26593464 - 04/11/20 01:05 PM (2 months, 25 days ago)

Quote:

Brian Jones said:
Quote:

Spicemaster said:
Quote:

Brian Jones said:
Yes. I expect Biden to win the election.

:rofl2::smilingpuppy:

I am taking wagers, so if you like, PM me.

I'll take a signature bet November to the end of 2020. Trump wins the general election with a minority of votes.

Thing is, Democrats want to vote idealistically. If democrats don't like their candidate, they won't vote. Democrats are trying to use their votes to help people, and if they think their vote won't help people, they stay home.

Republicans vote as an expression of power. It doesn't matter if they like their candidate, or if they disagree with their candidate, or whatever. They will vote because they have the power to vote, and they will reliably vote red. To them, what's the point of having the power to vote if you don't use it?

The parties simply attract different types of people.

This is why all the anti-democrat propaganda is about how Biden isn't going to help people, and why nobody cares that Trump has raped multiple children. Saying Biden is more of the same works against democrats, whereas telling a republican their president raped a child is is only a reminder of the power their candidate wields.

InvisibleTulipslave
Homo sapiens sapiens, lol

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Kryptos] * 1
    #26594335 - 04/11/20 09:23 PM (2 months, 24 days ago)

Re: OP

:suicide:

Offlinespecialpeopleclub
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mitten
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Kryptos]
    #26594641 - 04/11/20 11:46 PM (2 months, 24 days ago)

Democrats have no talent in their ranks and attract retards, freaks, LGBTQ. They are based on :whatever: feeling good about yourself rather than practicality

--------------------

InvisibleShenmue
Dark Lord of the Sith 
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: specialpeopleclub]
    #26594650 - 04/11/20 11:51 PM (2 months, 24 days ago)

If we hire a old man that can't even talk to be president we deserve to be destroyed.

Offlinechristopera
Stranger

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Shenmue]
    #26594653 - 04/11/20 11:52 PM (2 months, 24 days ago)

Like Trump? I mean he "can't even talk to be president."

Whatever the fuck that means.

--------------------
A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

Bank and Union with The Shroomery at the Zuul on The internet - now with %'s and things

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Offlinespecialpeopleclub
Male User Gallery

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: christopera]
    #26594709 - 04/12/20 12:23 AM (2 months, 24 days ago)

He talked his way into the presidancy and people have written about why he is persuasive.

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: specialpeopleclub] * 1
    #26594755 - 04/12/20 12:51 AM (2 months, 24 days ago)

He’s only persuasive to the guilible. Most of us were completely aware that his rhetoric was empty, and he doesn’t have the capability to run a country.

What I find amazing is his followers are still sticking by him despite the worst economy in a century and the worst outbreak of the virus in the world. The jobs president has now seen more jobs lost than any president in the history of the country. His presidency is a total failure. But it doesn’t matter. He will control your minds until the day he dies.

--------------------
I am a violent pusher of the neo-marxist SJW agenda to destroy society.

OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: specialpeopleclub] * 1
    #26594782 - 04/12/20 01:08 AM (2 months, 24 days ago)

Quote:

specialpeopleclub said:
He talked his way into the presidancy and people have written about why he is persuasive.

That's not a hallmark of leadership, every terrible leader in history that rose to power was also persuasive. He doesn't seem persuasive when he said Mexico was going to pay for our border wall. He didn't seem persuasive when he failed negotitiations rushed for publicity with North Korea as far as saying things that feeds into their propaganda saying Kim "loved his people" "Kim Didn't know about Otto Warmbiers torture" " saying Kim "just inherited a big mess" he even went as far as to suggest nuclear defense drills between South Korea and the US were a waste of time. He hasn't "won over" many people except his supporters really and even a lot of them have felt like he broke promises especially to people like farmers,steel workers,coal miners etc

The way I see it with pandemic he waited a couple of weeks longer then he should've which would've saved a lot of lives if we had weeks more to prepare. He didn't ban travel to and from Europe until it was a hot zone (which is how it came to NY not from China) He confused the living shit out of his constituents and affected governors choices to issue stay at home orders by first saying this was "another Russia hoax"  then saying we have it contained it's nothing to worry about.

Then as even democrats noted he appointed Fauci which was a good choice, changed his tone a little but still tried to weasel out of taking a firm stand on continuing to have people stay at home while the stock market plunged and people lost their jobs he eventually did do some good things like envoking the defense production act which he at first thought GM and 3M would just be speedy because giant corporations said they would. But he did it. He freed up 500m in the national emergency fund. The military is deploying field hospitals and taking pressure off N.Y. again late but better late then never. The real question for me if he had made those important decisions that would've given us a few weeks he'd be An amazing president in that area all of the sudden but there was mixed messages, delaying us because he didn't believe it'd come to us. Those things are obviously important too.

--------------------
R.I.P
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

InvisibleShenmue
Dark Lord of the Sith 
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: christopera] * 1
    #26594797 - 04/12/20 01:15 AM (2 months, 24 days ago)

Quote:

christopera said:
Like Trump? I mean he "can't even talk to be president."

Whatever the fuck that means.

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Shenmue]
    #26594809 - 04/12/20 01:24 AM (2 months, 24 days ago)

All of a sudden the right cares about dementia

--------------------
I am a violent pusher of the neo-marxist SJW agenda to destroy society.

Offlinespecialpeopleclub
Male User Gallery

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #26594850 - 04/12/20 01:46 AM (2 months, 24 days ago)

hes replaced over 100 miles of the old border fence, our economy was going well, we were destoying china in a trade war.

He isnt perfect, but why do people that talk like you expect to be taken seriously? I get it, you hate trump. He could stop all war and youd still hate him.

The point you are trying to make by saying its the worst economy isnt a point.
Its already taken into account before you say it.
People know whats going on. He isnt single handedly responsible for every mistake in a crisis. We arnt days into a flood without the national guard in sight.
We have more ventilators than we need and deaths below projections.
It worked, we won for now. People are still dying, but nothing is getting overrun

Quote:

Seriously_trippin said:
Quote:

specialpeopleclub said:

That's not a hallmark of leadership, every terrible leader in history that rose to power was also persuasive. He doesn't seem persuasive when he said Mexico was going to pay for our border wall. He didn't seem persuasive when he failed negotitiations rushed for publicity with North Korea as far as saying things that feeds into their propaganda saying Kim "loved his people" "Kim Didn't know about Otto Warmbiers torture" " saying Kim "just inherited a big mess" he even went as far as to suggest nuclear defense drills between South Korea and the US were a waste of time. He hasn't "won over" many people except his supporters really and even a lot of them have felt like he broke promises especially to people like farmers,steel workers,coal miners etc

The way I see it with pandemic he waited a couple of weeks longer then he should've which would've saved a lot of lives if we had weeks more to prepare. He didn't ban travel to and from Europe until it was a hot zone (which is how it came to NY not from China) He confused the living shit out of his constituents and affected governors choices to issue stay at home orders by first saying this was "another Russia hoax"  then saying we have it contained it's nothing to worry about.

Then as even democrats noted he appointed Fauci which was a good choice, changed his tone a little but still tried to weasel out of taking a firm stand on continuing to have people stay at home while the stock market plunged and people lost their jobs he eventually did do some good things like envoking the defense production act which he at first thought GM and 3M would just be speedy because giant corporations said they would. But he did it. He freed up 500m in the national emergency fund. The military is deploying field hospitals and taking pressure off N.Y. again late but better late then never. The real question for me if he had made those important decisions that would've given us a few weeks he'd be An amazing president in that area all of the sudden but there was mixed messages, delaying us because he didn't believe it'd come to us. Those things are obviously important too.

The point of my post was only that he was persuasive.

He was advised not to take the actions he did. Do you think a democrwt would have shut down sooner?

He went to the table with North Korea. No other president had. Its still called a failiure.:whatever:
You should judge presidents relatively, not in absolute.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: < First | < Back | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | Next > | Last >

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

General Interest >> Political Discussion