Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Bigbadwooof] * 1
    #26462957 - 02/01/20 12:18 AM (5 months, 9 days ago)

Unfortunately, anyone who watches Kyle is not a Biden supporter.  If only we could get Biden supporters to watch Kyle instead of CNN/MSNBC.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineBigbadwooof
Trump's Bone Spurs
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26463260 - 02/01/20 09:04 AM (5 months, 9 days ago)

Kyle didn't make that video, though.

--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"Real change never happens from the top down, but from the bottom up. The American Revolution, Civil Rights movement, Women's Suffage, etc' - Bernie Sanders
Every one of you should see this video.
"Not to be a dick but we grow felonies and are adults here. And that's the real answer!" - Trusted Cultivator

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Loc: attending Snake Church
    #26463601 - 02/01/20 12:30 PM (5 months, 9 days ago)

I forgot about him stealing Neil Kinnock's speeches and life story. I guess he learned his lesson because now he says nothing of substance at all. He's an empty suit. Kulinski is right that Biden appeals to the apolitical Democratic voter.

This does however IMO mean that Biden wont be able to dredge up stuff Bernie said long ago. Trump staff is already looking at every speech he made as mayor of Burlington.

--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Edited by Brian Jones (02/01/20 06:23 PM)

Invisiblelaughingdog
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: koods] * 2
    #26463738 - 02/01/20 01:53 PM (5 months, 8 days ago)

Quote:

koods said:

Hillary got more votes for president than anyone in American history except Obama. Clearly most people don’t hate her.

You may be right. But as a candidate she was hobbled by both the email scandal, a lot of hatred, and the Libya disaster. That she was the best the democrats could come up with shows poor strategy IMO. Seems they naively thought they had some kind of bragging rights, because an African American of their party got elected, and that therefore the world & god would let them make more history with the first woman president. But many found her more of a witch than a likable female, or indeed at all feminine. (Sarah Palin may have been dumb but she sure had some appeal, for some, as a woman) .In fact H Clinton's lack of empathy was often in the news. I held my nose & voted for her, but I'm sure she also motivated many to vote for Trump, which if true would detract from the significance of her numbers.
.    Trump certainly got a lot of milage , especially among his supporters, from the Benghazi affair & the emails. And probably with all the media coverage he got, it also turned others away from her and towards him.

--------------------
“A new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually die, and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it.” or  “Science advances one funeral at a time.”
― Max Planck

"The situation is hopeless, but not serious."

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend,
inside of a dog its too dark to read."

Edited by laughingdog (02/01/20 02:39 PM)

InvisibleShenmue
Dark Lord of the Sith 
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: laughingdog] * 1
    #26463768 - 02/01/20 02:13 PM (5 months, 8 days ago)

Does this sound like a man that should be president!!!! You can say what you want about trump but at least he's never sounded like this :lol:..

Invisiblelaughingdog
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Shenmue] * 1
    #26463795 - 02/01/20 02:30 PM (5 months, 8 days ago)

Quote:

Shenmue said:
Does this sound like a man that should be president!!!! You can say what you want about trump but at least he's never sounded like this :lol:..

genuinely creepy

--------------------
“A new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually die, and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it.” or  “Science advances one funeral at a time.”
― Max Planck

"The situation is hopeless, but not serious."

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend,
inside of a dog its too dark to read."

OfflineBigbadwooof
Trump's Bone Spurs
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Shenmue]
    #26464052 - 02/01/20 05:18 PM (5 months, 8 days ago)

Ooooh shit lmao!! What a great video. Trump would have a field day with Biden.

--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"Real change never happens from the top down, but from the bottom up. The American Revolution, Civil Rights movement, Women's Suffage, etc' - Bernie Sanders
"Not to be a dick but we grow felonies and are adults here. And that's the real answer!" - Trusted Cultivator

Invisiblesh4d0ws
LSx
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #26464069 - 02/01/20 05:34 PM (5 months, 8 days ago)

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: laughingdog]
    #26464150 - 02/01/20 06:33 PM (5 months, 8 days ago)

Quote:

laughingdog said:
Quote:

koods said:

Hillary got more votes for president than anyone in American history except Obama. Clearly most people don’t hate her.

You may be right. But as a candidate she was hobbled by both the email scandal, a lot of hatred, and the Libya disaster. That she was the best the democrats could come up with shows poor strategy IMO. Seems they naively thought they had some kind of bragging rights, because an African American of their party got elected, and that therefore the world & god would let them make more history with the first woman president. But many found her more of a witch than a likable female, or indeed at all feminine. (Sarah Palin may have been dumb but she sure had some appeal, for some, as a woman) .In fact H Clinton's lack of empathy was often in the news. I held my nose & voted for her, but I'm sure she also motivated many to vote for Trump, which if true would detract from the significance of her numbers.
.    Trump certainly got a lot of milage , especially among his supporters, from the Benghazi affair & the emails. And probably with all the media coverage he got, it also turned others away from her and towards him.

I will agree that for middle-aged males Sarah Palin seemed  fuckable. I don't know if McCain thought that would be enough, but the polls said he was going to lose anyway so might as well go for broke.

But yeah, that Biden video. Keep talking Joe.

--------------------

OfflineBigbadwooof
Trump's Bone Spurs
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Brian Jones] * 1
    #26464171 - 02/01/20 06:47 PM (5 months, 8 days ago)

Quote:

Brian Jones said:
I will agree that for middle-aged males Sarah Palin seemed  fuckable. I don't know if McCain thought that would be enough, but the polls said he was going to lose anyway so might as well go for broke.

But yeah, that Biden video. Keep talking Joe.

Dude... When I was 20 I would have gagged and fucked that woman til she was forensically unrecognizable.

--------------------
FARTS

Edited by Bigbadwooof (02/01/20 06:48 PM)

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Bigbadwooof] * 2
    #26464189 - 02/01/20 06:54 PM (5 months, 8 days ago)

I think the new campaign should be: Joe Biden, It's Just Not Safe for the Children.

--------------------

OfflineSulfurshelfsean
Defender of Cubes
 User Gallery

#26464284 - 02/01/20 07:52 PM (5 months, 8 days ago)

Quote:

Shenmue said:

I always thought they were the rep. And dam. Equivilent of each other. The part about the kids on his lap though...jesus. Are politicians deaf to their own voices?

OfflineBigbadwooof
Trump's Bone Spurs
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Sulfurshelfsean]
    #26464542 - 02/02/20 01:34 AM (5 months, 8 days ago)

The part about "I have blondish golden leg hairs, ya see, and the kids used to run their fingers over them in the pool, and stand them up, ya see...' Wtf..

--------------------
FARTS

InvisibleShenmue
Dark Lord of the Sith 
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #26465679 - 02/02/20 05:30 PM (5 months, 7 days ago)

Quote:

Bigbadwooof said:
The part about "I have blondish golden leg hairs, ya see, and the kids used to run their fingers over them in the pool, and stand them up, ya see...' Wtf..

He's losing his mind and it's probably due to old age. The left wont win with a guy like that. Bernie is basically their only chance. If Bernie wasn't against guns I wouldn't have a problem with him. I probably won't even vote because I don't like any of them. How can these be are choices?! Like seriously!!!

OfflineBigbadwooof
Trump's Bone Spurs
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26465702 - 02/02/20 05:45 PM (5 months, 7 days ago)

Quote:

Shenmue said:
Quote:

Bigbadwooof said:

He's losing his mind and it's probably due to old age. The left wont win with a guy like that. Bernie is basically their only chance. If Bernie wasn't against guns I wouldn't have a problem with him. I probably won't even vote because I don't like any of them. How can these be are choices?! Like seriously!!!

Bernie isn't against guns.

--------------------
FARTS

InvisibleShenmue
Dark Lord of the Sith 
    #26465713 - 02/02/20 05:52 PM (5 months, 7 days ago)

Quote:

Bigbadwooof said:
Quote:

Shenmue said:
Quote:

Bigbadwooof said:

Bernie isn't against guns.

Once again does this look like a man that should be president of the United states!!!!!!

OfflineSirTripAlot
Semper Fidelis
Male User Gallery

Loc: Harmless (Mostly)
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Brian Jones]
    #26465719 - 02/02/20 05:58 PM (5 months, 7 days ago)

Quote:

Brian Jones said:
I think the new campaign should be: Joe Biden, It's Just Not Safe for the Children.

Biden sounds like Caesar Augustus and his little minnows.

--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.”

InvisibleShenmue
Dark Lord of the Sith 
    #26465730 - 02/02/20 06:04 PM (5 months, 7 days ago)

Actually he is against guns. He wants to do a ban on rifles. He's literally said it a million times. Fully automatic assault weapons are already illegal in the United states. We dont actually have assault weapons and half of the population are to stupid to know it. He wants to do a ban on the only rifle's that we have left for protection and I'm not ok with that. Look it up on youtube if you don't believe me. Shit he even said it on joe Rogan's podcast!!! All of these candidates have been bought and sold including Sanders. Just my opinion..

OfflineNear Dylan
Shitpost Artist

#26465734 - 02/02/20 06:05 PM (5 months, 7 days ago)

Once again I am asking for your financial support

--------------------

InvisibleShenmue
Dark Lord of the Sith 
    #26465738 - 02/02/20 06:08 PM (5 months, 7 days ago)

Joe Biden is literally insane.

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

General Interest >> Political Discussion